Watershed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid further down the couch, arching up against me, hands stroking my flanks, my breasts, my thighs. I started to grind on him, lifting and dropping onto him, burying him deep, probably bruising myself internally in the process, but I was too far gone to care.

He was hard in me, glorious in me, perfect in me, and every stroke set my belly on fire and made me grunt, groan, moan with need for more of him. I was sweating now, droplets sheening my chest and breasts and belly, thighs screaming from the torture of this unfamiliar position.

I could smell us now, sweat and musk, and I reached down to feel where he disappeared into me, felt him slipping slick and smooth under my fingers, between my lips, deep into me with each thrust I took.

"I want... you to fuck me... in front of a... mirror so I can... watch this... in me..." I panted.

"Tam..."

"You gonna... come in me... again..."

"Tam..." he whimpered.

"Come for me Wills," I whispered, grinding in small circles on his cock. "Fill me. Fill me up. Make me hot and sticky and delicious and..."

He crushed me to him and started to drive into me like a piston. I cried out, braced myself, gasping and then crying out again as he slammed himself into me and locked up, shuddering, cock throbbing and pulsing so beautifully deep in my aching body.

I found my clit, stroked it for a few brief moments, and then moaned, raw and ragged as my own orgasm shook me like a leaf, leaving me shivering and twitching on my man's still-hard, still-pulsing cock.

And then I collapsed forward onto him, shaking as my muscles eased, as my breathing slowed.

He closed his arms around me and cradled me against him, and I closed my eyes, lost in the moment, never wanting him to let me go.

.:.

"I could get used to this," he said softly, from his vantage point at the bathroom door.

"Pervert. Showering is not sexy. Especially when I'm trying to rinse bucketloads of semen out of my poor, ragged, abused pussy..."

"It is when you're doing it, and it's my semen."

"Uh huh."

"Watching you rub soap all over yourself is definitely in my top five sexiest things."

"The others being?"

"Mm. You in a bathing suit, you in underwear, you topless, you naked."

I laughed. "I'm sensing a common theme."

He shifted slightly, grinning, and I glanced at him, enjoying the view. He'd stripped, finally, out of his ruined trousers and shirt and stood unselfconsciously, watching me with undisguised interest as I tried to rinse him out of me.

"Why don't you come in here with me," I offered, pushing my hair out of my eyes. "I'll wash your back for you. And your front."

He smiled, and stepped into the shower cubicle with me. I retreated back under the water, put my hands on him, and let out a shivery breath. "I get such tingles from touching you," I said softly.

I soaped my hands up, then started spreading suds over his chest and belly and, naturally, down over his groin. He spread his legs slightly, put his hands on my shoulders, just holding me as I started to handle him. He let out a deep, slow sigh as I cupped his balls and started to rinse him. Water got in my face, and I spluttered once or twice, laughing as I explored him, stroked his body, cleaned the mess I'd made on him off his skin.

His cock swelled slightly in my hand, and I smiled up at him as I slowly rolled his shaft between my fingers.

"Here," he said, and he gently rolled his foreskin back, helping me to clean around the base of his head. "Gets manky otherwise," he offered.

"Eeuw," I said. "Boys are gross."

He snorted. "Don't blame me for what you do to me," he said, lips curling into that smile that always turned me to jelly.

"Oh, trust me, I won't. Turn around, I'll do your back for you."

Will's back was... well, pretty awesome. I amused myself by tracing the lines of his muscles as I watched water droplets spall off of him. Then I pulled myself against him, breasts to the small of his back and cheek pressed to his spine. "You're gorgeous, you know. You've also filled out deliciously. Adulthood really works for you."

"Thanks, Tim Tam. I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, I do. I'll show you just how much a bit later... once you're up to it again."

He laughed. "It might take me a while. You've given me a thorough workout."

"Mm." I reached down, gently felt him again. "There's a bit of life in there yet," I laughed as I gently cupped him again. "And it is such a lovely cock..."

He spun suddenly in my arms, pushing me back against the wall. I squeaked, then groaned deep in my throat, pushing my body hard against him as he bent forward and began, torturously, to kiss me.

"Will," I breathed, when he finally let me go.

"Tam."

"I..."

"What is it, Tam?"

"Just... don't ever leave me, ok?"

He kissed me again.

And later, I lay awake for hours, watching him as he breathed slowly in deep sleep.

My body ached - I'd definitely bruised myself by taking him so hard in me the first time we'd made love. The second had been better. I knew I'd adjust, and I didn't actually care. I had him. I finally had him, and he, at long last, had had me.

I reached out, brushed a lock of his hair away from his eyes. He stirred slightly, shifted, and I felt an ache in my heart as he sighed out a long, slow breath. He was such a beautiful man, such a good soul.

I felt almost unworthy, in a way. I didn't feel like I deserved to be this happy, this blessed.

I shifted on my pillow. The bed was too small for us - we'd have to do something about that. In fact, the flat was probably too small for us, so we'd need to look at finding something else.

I closed my eyes, listened to his breathing, slept.

.:.

"So... should we look for a townhouse then?"

"I think so," I said, watching him. "Will... if this is too fast..."

"Tim Tam," he said, reaching out to stroke my cheek. "No. It isn't. You and I have danced around each other for years. I'm going all in on this. I'm moving up here, and if I move up here I don't want to have to get in a a car whenever I want to see you. I want to fall asleep next to you at night and wake up next to you in the morning. We work together. We're not a random hookup, are we?"

"No. We were friends first."

"And that's the thing. We didn't meet in a club last night. We've been in a relationship for years. This is just an evolution of that."

"You really are an amazing person," I whispered.

"Nonsense. I'm just a man who's in love and wants to make his partner happy."

I stared at him. "Will?"

"Yes, Tam, I meant that," he added, with a gentle smile. "I love you. So let's rent a townhouse so that I can fuck you witless on every horizontal surface inside it."

I laughed, choked, and started to cough. Will thumped me on the back and then stroked my back as I shook, cackling, trying to regain control.

"Oh you are foul," I gasped, eventually.

"I know, but you love it."

"Yes. I do," I said, staring up at him.

"Come," he said, after a moment. "Finish your toast and lets see what we can find online."

"Will... what's your timeline to be up here permanently?"

"About another month, tops. I'll be here over weekends, the bank is pretty generous about helping with relocation costs. Truth be told they've already tried to move me up here once before, so they're getting their way and are taking hold of it with both hands. "

"Mm. Pity you didn't move sooner. Think how much sex we could have had by now if you had."

"Whatifism is pointless, Tam," he said. He kissed me gently. "Odds are if I'd moved sooner you'd have met some tall dark handsome stranger and I'd be crying myself to sleep every night."

"I don't like dark. Tall, yes, handsome, oh god yes... but you've always been my blond object of desire."

He laughed. "Come on, Tim Tam. Lets find a bigger place to live, and then I guess we have to go say hi to the parents."

"Oh my god, there is going to be so much sly commentary."

"I know, I can't wait."

.:.

Will flew out that Sunday evening again, and I spent the evening watching soppy Romcoms on TV. We chatted briefly before Will turned in for the night, and I followed him shortly afterwards.

On Monday morning I started phoning all the estate agents that Will and I had shortlisted, and got a short list of properties together. I ran them past Wills, and after we'd ordered them by preference I started organising viewings. I managed to get us appointments for our second and third favourite over a weekend during which Will was able to join me.

We chose our future home, a two-story townhouse about fifteen minutes drive from our parents with space enough for a home office and a lovely open-plan downstairs living area, and signed a two year lease.

I gave notice to my own landlord, and Wills spent one of his precious weekends slaving away in my flat, helping me pack all my crap into boxes, and packing his package into me on more than one occasion for good measure.

I had never had so much fun.

The month wound down and the Friday of the move arrived. I'd taken the day off work, and the moving company showed up within half an hour of when they'd said they would. I didn't have much to move and it took them maybe five hours to load, transport and unload my life from my old flat to the townhouse.

All that was missing now was him.

Wills was arriving on the late afternoon flight, and the few hours I had to wait before heading to the airport dragged like molasses. I spent them opening windows, cleaning surfaces, and dispelling the muskiness of our as-yet unlived-in home. I stocked the fridge, made sure we had hot water, and put a load of linen into our new washing machine so it would be clean for us.

And then, heart singing, I made my way to the airport, where I stood, waiting like a child at Christmas for my present to be delivered.

.:.

He looked tired, but his face lit up the moment he saw me. I threw my arms up around him, clasping them behind his neck as he lifted me off my feet. I snuggled in against him, closed my eyes, and sighed out the breath I'd been holding.

"Hello, you," he breathed into my ear.

"Hello. You travelled light, Will."

"Everything else is on a truck that's arriving next week sometime. I'll buy anything I need before then and claim it back."

"You want a coffee or are you ready to go?"

"Lets go home, Tam. I'm sure we have coffee there."

"Home. Yeah. Let's," I said, smiling down at him, heart thumping. "There's some food in the fridge from the flat, so we don't need to stop anywhere."

"Woman after my own heart," he said, setting me gently back down and sliding a hand over my bum.

"I feel like I'm dreaming."

He squeezed me to him. "Ditto. But if it's a dream, it's a lovely one."

"Yeah. Come. I parked closer this time," I added, as I took his hand and tugged him gently along.

We bundled into my car and left the airport, Will's hand on my thigh as always, warming me, teasing me gently during the drive. A brief section of highway and then we turned off and threaded our way through the suburbs to our complex - the gates ground open and we threaded our way through parked cars, pulling off and parking in front of our garage.

I let us in through the small garden gate and the sliding patio door - Will dumped his bag on the living room floor, turned, and picked me up in his arms.

"I can't believe it," he breathed. "I can't believe it. I'm home. I'm home with you."

"I feel like I'm dreaming. Breathless. Like this isn't really happening."

"I know. It feels unreal. But if it's a dream, it's a lovely one." He smiled up at me, then put me down and brushed a lock of hair out of my eyes. "Do we have any wine to celebrate with?"

"Yes. White in the fridge, red in the cupboard. Shall I open the white?"

"Yeah. That would be grand."

He leaned on our kitchen counter as I poured us each a glass, then stepped around to accept his and pull me against him.

"We'll need to buy some garden furniture," he said.

"Yeah. We'll need to buy lots of things. This place is huge."

"I'm sure we'll fill it given time," he said, amused.

I grinned up at him. "Never would have thought I'd end up here when you guys moved in next door all those years ago."

"Good things come to those who wait. Or some such nonsense, anyway."

"Mm." I sipped my wine, sighed, smiled. Then shivered as he kissed my neck.

"Oh..." I whispered, trembling. "Oh, that was nice."

"Really?"

He leaned forward again, brushing his wine-wet lips along my shoulder blade.

"Will," I whispered, putting down my wine glass.

"Uh huh."

"The bed isn't made yet..."

"That's a pity..."

He cupped my breasts, teasing my stiffening nipples through the fabric of my vest and bra. I groaned as he spun me slowly, then arched back against him, grinding my bum against the bulge of his crotch.

"You want to fuck... me here?" I breathed.

"Right now I just want my hands on you," he whispered into my ear. He dropped his hand to my waist, and popped the button on my jeans. I wriggled against him as the ache built in my belly.

He held me against him, squeezing my left nipple between his fingers as he slipped his right hand down to me. I groaned, spread my legs slightly, let him find me, let him part me.

He bit my earlobe, and I reached round behind me to clasp his bum and pull him hard against me. Then he dropped his left hand and slipped my jeans down off my waist.

"Will... curtains are open..." I breathed. "Close them."

He broke free and quickly closed the mesh privacy curtains on our sliding doors as I kicked my jeans free of myself. I followed suit with my panties, then lifted myself up onto our kitchen counter, finger on my clit as I watched him unbuckling his trousers.

I let out a breathy hiss as he freed himself. He was hard, engorged, delicious, and I spread myself more as he shuffled closer.

"So I guess we're starting with the kitchen counter," I said, grinning up at him. I reached down for him, took his head, groaning slightly at the heat of him, at the little hiss he let out. I placed him to me, stroked him up and down along me, slicked him up with me.

"God I've been looking forward to this," he whispered.

"Fucking me silly in the kitchen?"

"No. Making love to you in our own home."

I grinned, put him to my entrance. "So make love to me then...oh... oh... oh fuck Wills," I hissed, as he pushed into me. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh god..."

He closed his arms around me, and we both stared down at him as he slowly, deliberately, cruelly, delightfully started to slip himself in and out of my aching vagina.

"Oh baby that's hot," I whimpered. "Oh god, I love watching you stretching me like this..."

"Tammy," he groaned. "Oh Christ you're always so good on me, Tam..."

"Do me. Do me. Wills. Do me. Do me... ungh... fuck... harder...harder..."

I leaned back slightly, braced myself on an arm, curled the other around his neck to hold me in place. I stared up at him, at the intense frown he wore, whimpering out each breath as he drove himself into me, as he found his tempo.

My belly spasmed once, twice. He was pushing hard into me now, deep powerful thrusts, grunting each time he bottomed out. I hooked my legs around him, pulling him into me each time, loving the sounds he made, the sounds I made, the smell, the sensation, the cold air on my sweat-slicked breasts and neck, the hot heat of my body where he was in me, the icy surface under me...

My legs clenched, released, clenched on him again. I arched further backwards, skin on fire, belly aching for him, desperate for him to fill me.

"Fill me... up... Wills," I panted. "Fill me... full of you..."

"Tam... oh god, Tam..."

"Come in me... Wills... come... deep in me... baby," I moaned. "Love it... so much... when you..."

"Tam... I'm..."

I clasped him hard against me, dug my nails into his back, and then cried out, ecstatic, as I felt him bury himself to the balls in me, throbbing, pulsing, groaning and shivering as he emptied himself deep in me. He shifted once, pulled out, slammed back into me, and I gasped out, ragged, as his shaft spread me wide.

And then I lost any ability to control myself as he dropped a finger to me and started to stroke me.

"Will... Will... Will..." I whimpered with each stroke.

"Want to feel you... come on my cock..."

"Oh... oh god... oh baby... gonna..."

"Come... come on me..."

My heart was pounding in my ears. My sweat-slicked bum sliding on our defiled countertop. His semen seeping out over us. His sweat on my skin, mine on his, the sour taste of wine on his lips as he kissed me, possessed me, drove me onwards...

"Wills... don't... please don't... stop... what..."

"Come, love," he whispered in my ear. "Come on me. Come on me like you want to. Can feel... uhn... can feel you tightening on me..."

"Gonna... don't... don't... gonna..."

And then my body locked, spasmed, quivered. I screamed out, incoherent, nails digging into him, jaw locked in rictus, only just barely registering the way he was slamming into me again, fucking me ragged through my massive orgasm, slowing only as I started to relax, then holding me, panting, wordless, impaled on him, on William, my William.

He leaned forward, and kissed me, and for a brief shining moment nothing else in the world mattered at all.

.:.

We'd had a supper of sorts after we cleaned up the wreckage we'd made of the counter top. Wills had showered, I'd wiped myself clean of what of him I could, promising myself a deep hot bath in our enormous bathtub once we'd made some sense of the chaos.

I'd had the foresight to label the boxes, and I'd unpacked the critical ones in the morning, so as William cleaned up I amused myself by finding linen, clothing, books etcetera and moving them to the various parts of the house where they would reside.

Then I moved on to the master bedroom, and went to work unpacking my clothes. I hung what needed to be hung, put the rest on shelves to sort over the weekend, and then eyed his suitcase.

Wills appeared, still wrapped in a towel, and gave me a long lingering kiss. Then he dug into his suitcase, rescued some boardshorts and a vest, and went to work on trying to get a bedside lamp working. I listened to him cursing the low-quality lamp with half an ear as I went to work on unpacking his bag for him - hanging his shirts opposite mine in our giant wall-to-ceiling cupboard, and folding his shorts onto his shelves.

I pulled the last few shirts and pairs of trousers out of his bag and hung them up for him. I packed some of his underwear away. He gave a sarcastic "Yay," as he finally got the lamp to turn on. I laughed at him, gave him a thumbs up.

I glanced down at his suitcase once more, and paused, puzzled. I squatted down, shifted some papers and an unrolled pair of socks, and then breathed out in surprise.

"Oh. Oh, Wills."

Will looked up. "Tam?"

I reached down, pulled out the book, and stood. "Zelazny. The Chronicles of Amber. I... I remember giving this to you..."

"Ex libris Tamsin," he quoted softly. "Yes. It's been my most prized possession since then."

I ran a finger down the embossed title on the book's spine. "I never expected you'd keep it. I hoped... but..."

"It was always the last thing I packed and the first thing I unpacked, everywhere I moved it went with. That way, I always had a little piece of you near me." He took a slow deliberate breath. "Open it," he suggested huskily.

I glanced at him, puzzled by the strange intensity in his voice. I opened the book, glanced down at it, and froze.

Taped to the inside cover, under my neat message to him, was a thin silver ring, set with a small clear stone.

I felt lightheaded, dizzy, displaced. I slowly looked up at him, as vagueness settled around me.