All Comments on 'Watersports with Ellie'

by ThistleWhistle

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Me and my little brother used to love Piss play, I love to drink ;) and he drinks mine. I love him in glass...

ParkriteParkritealmost 2 years ago

Definitely want much more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking red hot. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I hope it continues. The watersports never get old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More more more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely need more

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Oh yea. Definitely more. Decent writing with enough description so you could visualize the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, thank you. Please continue with their golden adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific story!! I like to think that it's a real experience for you. That heightens the reader's pleasure - that's me stroking my cock as I read. Thank you for giving me such joy and masturbating fun. Please continue this with more chapters. I'd love to see what happens now. The piss play is wonderful AND the incestual fucking is fantastic. Both have made this first chapter HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Turn on the heat again, please. I think all who read will have the same desires.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful coupling! More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good story. The last line by the dad really seemed out of place, however. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fucking AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story. There seems to be much more that they can explore in the world of pee play!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it 5 stars. My only wish was that that the seduction and voyeurism might have lasted longer. That said three pages is normally enough so...

Anyway, I can't wait to read more.

MoondancerNYMoondancerNYabout 1 year ago

I Loved it! I had my submissive read it and we incorporated it into our favorite pee scenes. We enjoy it when I insert into her and filll her with the pee.

882103882103about 1 year ago

One of the best, It would be a sin to stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Many years ago, I met a beautiful Eurasian lady. Actually, wwe wee st uip by an ex girlfriend of mine.

It turned out that even though Donna was married, with two kids, she had never sucked a cock, nor had her pussy licked {my favorite}. She told me later that in less time than it took me to get her clothes off, her husband would have been finished and asleep.

Kissing my way down, I stopped to kiss and chew on her sexy A- cup tits. After her nipple induced orgasm, I continued to her very wet, sweet smelling pussy. My first slow lick-- from her star to her clit-- had her legs around my neck, pulling me closer, and pressing her juicing slit tight against my mouth. As I kept tongue fucking her, she was cumming continuously. Finally, she fainted, and went limp. I kissed her as she came back to life. As she kissed me back and tasted her juice on my and sucking some of her juice out of mt beard, she asked me what I was doing to her. I haad her mount me and ride my cock {ANOTHER thing she has never done}. The next morning, Tracy came to my apartment with a change of clothes and to take Donna home.

Donna sitting on my face and fucking my tongue became one of her favorite activities. Once Donna found out there was more to fucking than just having her cunt filled, she eagerly wanted to try anything, and every thing.

I was used to juice filling my mouth, but one time there was so much, I figured out she was pissing in my mouth-- all I could do was keep swallowing.

Another time, we w ere in the shower, and she put her arms around my neck and lifted herself up. I put my hands on her ass }the finest ass in captivity} and helped her hairy pussy was just below my neck, I felt something warm running down my front. When she had finished pissing on me, she got down and knelt in front of me. Holding my cock in front of her face, she told me it was my turn.

Donna even had Tracy join us for a three way, several times. While I was licking Tracy's pussy cum off her face, Donna told me she understood why I loved eating cunts.

We kept up our affair until her husband was transferred to the East Coast, about four years later.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Really wish there was more of this story, would love to read more of Ellie and Daddy’s adventures in piss play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThistleWhistle@ThistleWhistle
116 Followers
A professional guitarist, I was once described as an "An antediluvian axeman with a penchant for ribald riffs." Writing erotic literature appears to be the new outlet for my creative juices. For better or for worse, read 'em and weep. :)