Dear Dairy!

Story Info
She read what I wrote!
1.4k words
4.25
2.7k
4
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This includes masochism, pegging, stepping, BDSM, puppy play, and masturbation.

From the male's point of view:

Dear diary--It's me again, writing my daily dramas. As you know, recently we went out for a little trip, it was fun, the theme park was all I needed! You know she thinks she controls me, I mean, of course, she's my dom, but the truth is utterly opposite.

Yeah, she controls my leash, plays with me whenever she wants, and also teases me a lot, and I love that. But you know why she can do all this stuff to me because I have given her the right to pull the leash whenever she wants to.

And silly her, for thinking that she controls me when I'm the one controlling her. Controlling her lust, her love, her jealousy, her cravings, even her needs! I am the one who fulfils them, so who's the one in charge here, Crystal, it's me!

"Are you?" she chuckled as her hands wrapped around the dairy, she just caught. She's sitting on our queen size bed, mirrors surrounding us, it was her idea. Why did she have to read every word written on it, so loud?

"Why are you lying to your dairy?" she chuckled again as I'm sitting on my knees, my hands resting on my thighs as I look at her perfect posture, leaning towards me.

"I-I." My words disappeared in my mouth, finding a way to come out. Her black eyes find their way to mine, waiting for my words to be loud and clear.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" she chuckled again, patting my head, as she ordered me to rest my head on her thighs. Moving ahead, her pats are now turned into soft pulls.

"I don't know what to say," I uttered, waiting desperately for her confirmation of ease. "You know what I'm not sure if your diary kept your secret safe, but it fucked you up!" Fuck!

A soft pull on my hair, made me look into her calm eyes. "Let's show you, who holds the leash!" Leaving me sitting on the floor, she pulled out the collar from the drawer and sat next to our bed.

The cold air was hitting my back, as I sit exposing my back to the wide-open window. My white shirt soon fell, as she lead with her hands, unwrapping me like a present and a toy at the same time.

Collaring me up, she attached the leash, I almost fell on her thighs when she pulled it, it's her type of testing the strength of the collar.

"Now, what type of collar is this?" she asked, picking up the whip resting next to her.

"Pet play!" My mouth was dry, making it harder to talk, my reflection slightly visible in the mirror behind her, fixed on the headwall. "And what are the rules?" Whipping the stick on her palm gently, she kept her eye contact intact with mine.

"I have to be a good puppy!" That's the only rule she has applied to me, and this one rule is equal to hundred rules, which is never less to fuck me up!

Her whip stopped on my chin, lifting my face to hear, "Good dog!" Splashing the whip softly on my face, she pecked my forehead.

Her blue shirt and pencil skirt was still glued to her body because she didn't receive a chance to freshen up after the office. Her black heel swayed and rested on my shoulder, focusing the tip near my collarbone.

In the beginning, it was sweet but the pain soon erected with her harshness. The burning sensation followed my back when she decided to take it further. My palms hurt against the floor, and my back was probably wounded.

"What do you say?" My eyes tore up, and all I could do was bark like a dog! "Good boy!" she whispered adding, "Go get the strap for the master!" Barking with acceptance I walked on my fours, as her eyes darted through me.

Watching my every step, she shouted when I used my arm to open the drawer, the drawer is on the foot level to keep up with my puppy posture, "Did I tell you to use your hand?"

Shivering from her dominance, my tongue went out, trying to pull the thread tied to the handle. This is especially tied for me, knowing this happens a lot of times.

After many tries, I succeeded, slowly picking out the strap by my mouth. My tight trousers were making it harder for me to move.

"Come here!" she announced, as I gently laid on her lap, my thickness stuck between her thighs, as she stroked my ass, before spanking it.

The first two spanks were gentle, receiving nothing from me, she spanked me harder the third time, making me wince and whimper this time.

"What did I tell you hmm?"

"That I have to be a good puppy!" my lips chapped, couldn't speak a word.

"Speak!"

"That I have to be a good puppy!"

"And what did you do?"

"I broke the rule!"

"So what do you receive for that!"

"Spankings!"

"Bad boy!" Spanked by every word she said, my bulge was getting bigger. Stuck between her thighs, she flipped me to sit on her lap, my back facing her.

Her hands softly approached my nipples, teasing with her spit on them, pinching and squeezing as I whimpered from how sensitive I was.

Her touch always make me weak, and her sudden tease on my erection was a cherry on top. Pushing her fingers in my mouth, she'd squeeze my bulge.

Soon, she could feel my precum disturbing my trousers, on which she didn't forget to giggle, pinching my nipples again to raise the tension.

"Look how slutty you are!" adding she whispered, "and you thought, you were in control!" Scoffing near my ear as she bit in between.

"You're my dog, I hold your leash, not only that, I choose when to pull it!" Unbuttoning my pants, she spat in her hand before glossing my dick with it.

Teasing my tip with her other hand, jerking my length with one, she didn't ignore my moans, and kissed my neck, leaving her lipstick stain visible to my eyes.

The mirror in front of me exposed my brown eyes, drunk on lust, my hard nipples, and erected boner in her hands as she dug her teeth into my neck. God! She looks so hot! And I look so lewd!

Stopping right before I could cum, she threw me back, removing all of our clothes, she rested on the bed after settling with the strap-on.

Ordering me to lube the big dick, she watched my hands massaging the cock with the lube before she pushed my mouth onto it. "Look how good you look with it in your mouth!"

I saw myself taking eight inches into my mouth, in the mirror. Her slow thrusts soon upgraded into harsh and hard thrusts, making me choke on her dick.

"So fucking pretty!" She complimented me as she saw my eyes tearing down. "This suits you so fucking well, puppy!

"Ride me, darling!" Announcing it to me, she pulled the leash, making me follow her waist. Lubing my entrance, I gently pushed the dick into me, as her hips moved with mine.

My hair swayed with her thrust into me, her hands pressing my waist further on the dick. "Read the second page!"

"What?"

"I said read, the second page in your diary!"

"Y-yes, master!"

"And every time you stop, be prepared to receive this!" Showing me the whip resting next to her, I picked up the diary, struggling to find the page.

When I found the page, it was even harder to utter a word rather than moan! "D-dear d-dairy! She fucked me in p-public today!"

"Oh, did I?"

"S-she was s-so hot when she was f-fucking me in the b-bathroom!"

"Slut!" She scoffed, hearing me talk further, as she decided to jerk me while fucking my sensitive ass. Her dick was hitting my p-spot, twisting my insides.

Thrusting further and further, my hands were struggling to hold the notebook any longer. "Please! Please I'm sorry!"

Reaching my end, I noticed my dick was about to burst in her hands. "Tell me who's in the control then and I'll let you cum!"

"It's you, master! It's you!"

"Please I beg you, I beg you please, let me cum, Master!"

Hearing my moans and whimpers, she slapped me one last time, before letting me cum in her hands. Her thrust soon stopped and I fell on her body, just to hear.

"It's right, you have total control over me, it's just I have total control over you as well!"

_____________________________

I hope you liked it!

---- Love author!