Wavering Attention

Story Info
Nikki can’t focus when there’re better things to do.
1.5k words
4.54
4.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thighs squished together as I washed the dishes. The hot water didn’t help lower my temperature. The muscles inside my pussy clenched as I imagined our dildo sliding in and out of me. I got even wetter at the thought.

If I’d wanted to, I could have left the dirty dishes in the sink and gone looking for Andi. She was always willing to take care of me whenever I needed her. I barely had to ask.

I tried to push my arousal away and refocus. I still needed to sweep the kitchen and take out the trash. I heard Andi moving around in the laundry room.

A memory of her licking my groin and lips flashed in my mind, unbidden, making my cheeks and neck hot.

I jumped when I felt her warm hand caress my backside.

She smiled at me lopsidedly as she leaned against the counter next to me. “Penny for your thoughts?”

I realized I’d been running the faucet for too long and shut it off quickly. “I—“ Fuck it. I dried my hands and jumped her, pulling her down roughly by her neck.

“Oh!” she said in surprise. “All right, then.” She picked me up by my thighs and wrapped them around her waist. I finally felt a little pressure against my center.

She held me by my ass as she ambled us to the bedroom. I attacked her neck and bit at her ear. She shuddered in response. “Fuck,” she groaned.

As soon as she set me down, I pulled her on top of me, feeling her strong leg on my center. She ground down on me while she slipped my tank up and off. Her desperate touch made me want more.

“Andi, fuck me with the strap, please. I don’t need anything else.”

“Okay.” She jumped up to get it. I took off my shorts and underwear quickly, then waited impatiently on my haunches. When she neared me, I tightened the remaining strap at her side.

I spat in my hand, then ran it over the dildo. Pulling her by the shoulders, I brought her down with me again, pressing her supple flesh to mesh against my overheated skin.

A hand ran through my slit. “You’re so wet, Nikki. You’ve been wanting me, haven’t you?”

The cock slipped in easily. I breathed out gratefully as I felt it fill me up. I could have cried in relief. “God, Andi. I needed you so much. It was kind of scary, actually.” It was one of those things that you realize as you’re saying it – which was nothing short of embarrassing.

She chuckled as she kissed my neck. Her hips moved up and down, rubbing my insides slowly. I tilted my hips so my clit would get more pressure, making me jolt in arousal every time we hit it just right.

In between warming me up, Andi would suddenly thrust forcefully, surprising me with a deep fuck.

I moaned, feeling her slap against my ass. “Ohhh! Yeah… like that.” I could practically feel my vagina swelling up inside as the pleasure tripled with every stroke. Time sped up, then slowed down, while I imagined the texture of the cock as it rubbed against my walls, fancifully thinking I could even feel the ridge of the mushroom head.

Her hot hands were everywhere: scratching along my thighs, gripping my hipbone, then clutching at a rolling breast. My nipples were aching with the stiffness, and, just as I focused on them, she squeezed one and tugged at it. My arousal boiled my brain like solar flares, causing a bright, red light to blind me as the pleasure escalated. “Yes! Oh!” I whimpered.

My lips were covered by her firm kisses now and then, tingling as she played with my mouth and tongue. My neck was hot and throbbed with my rapid pulse.

“More?” she asked after an indeterminate amount of time.

I deliberated. I wanted to get fucked by her forever, but she was right: I wanted to come immediately.

“Please, harder,” I said. “Faster.”

She left my pussy, juices leaking out after her. She knelt beside me and turned me over by my hips.

“Ah!” I gasped. I tucked in my elbows while she flipped me onto my tummy. Then she lifted me by my hips to put my ass in the air. I grabbed at a pillow and settled in to hold on for dear life. The cock head slipped over my slick center; then I felt her fingers vibrate against my clit briefly as her legs shifted to open me up for her further.

The dildo pushed inside me again, and I felt the pressure of it mostly on the opposite wall of my pussy that time.

I groaned out in pleasure as I impaled myself, pushing my ass into her, wiggling around as I got to the base. “God, Andi, you’re so good at this, baby.” She wasn’t moving, so I assumed she was enjoying the view. I supported myself on my palms, then flipped my hair to one side to give her a quick show. I fucked myself slowly as her palm ran down my back.

She massaged my ass cheeks. “You’re stunning, Nik.”

I settled back on my pillow as she gripped my hips. “Take me. Please.”

She started a relentless pace, and I could feel my orgasm building from deep inside me, ratcheting up like the click of a rollercoaster before the drop. Her hand crawled around my side, then between my legs even as she humped me faster.

“I’m — so close!” I grunted out in between strokes. I didn’t know how wet the explosion would be, but I didn’t care. I just needed one more nudge. She found my clit with her hand, and vibrated her fingers over it manically. “Oh! Fuck!

I lost rhythm against her thrusts, bucking erratically as I saw white behind my eyelids, but she held a firm grip on me, leading me through my orgasm. My contractions around the cock were so intense that they were almost painful, but they stayed just on the side of bliss. I gasped in lungfuls of air as my head swam. I could feel the twitches of aftershocks, but she was still gripping me securely and bringing me down from my high with systematic strokes.

I could feel my heavy pulse in my neck. My face was squished into the pillow. My hand was curled in front of my face in a weird angle. She let my hips down slowly, following me with the cock deep inside me.

A kiss over my still-tingling back preceded her leaving my pussy. Juices were still gushing out, but again, I didn’t give a rat’s fluffy ass. I was in heaven. Nothing could bother me in that moment. Kisses graced my hot skin. I basked in her sweet attention as the heat of her breath wafted over me: the heel of my foot, my calves, the swells of my ass, my shoulder, and the tips of my fingers. I floated, then floated some more, until blackness took me.

I surrendered willingly, but not before I suddenly remembered the fucking dishes. It was too late, though. Sleep overcame me faster than I could think to fight it.


———


The next day, I woke in her warm, naked embrace. I kissed her chest, then slipped out from under her arm. After using the restroom, I went to the kitchen to find it spotless. I checked the trash and there was a new bag.

I smiled warmly, remembering the night before. I could always trust Andi to take care of me when I needed it.

I started a pot of coffee for later, then went back to the bedroom.

She was still asleep. Her short, chocolate-brown hair was draped over her forehead; it looked unusually lifeless, since she always styled it artfully in a floppy pompadour. It was youthfully charming though. I snuck under the covers to place my mouth on her steamy center, waking her immediately.

“Oh! Jesus Christ!” Her hand found my bobbing head as I stuck my tongue inside her velvet pussy.

I hummed as I ate her up with gusto, flicking her clit to make her jump. I paused, nuzzling her center and thighs. My voice was muffled under the covers. “Thank you for cleaning the kitchen last night.” I said brightly.

She tossed the duvet off to look into my eyes. I leaned on my palms and smiled coyly at her. She gulped at me with wide eyes.

“Uh… anytime.”

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips stuck together from the evidence of her arousal.

Kissing down her front, I bit at a nipple, then at a lip of her pussy. She became a lot more vocal after that, so I spent a long time further showing my appreciation for her until we were both starving for actual food.

It was a good thing it was Saturday, because I still wanted her to take me over and over again.