Restless Lust

Story Info
Two women meet.
776 words
4.14
8.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands wrapped around either side of my neck, pulling me into her so I could feel the warmth from her face. My eyes fluttered close as I laid my hands over her firm wrists and forearm.

She didn't ask for a kiss, but she was taking it nonetheless from my willing body. Even before we collided, I ached to have her bite my lip. Deep, rolling flames whipped out from my center, so my hips folded in her direction, looking for her, too.

I wanted to feel her firm grip slide down my side to grab hold of skin; the sides of my breast, the flesh over my hip, then back to the curve of my ass. She would touch me possessively, inching closer to where the need would wail in desperation.

My mouth parted, and her breath came into the space. It was woodsy and smoky. She was teasing me as I took in every feeling. Fucking damn it. I wanted to taste her tongue. Would it be just as sweet as her breath? What does her hair feel like, my fingers running deep into the dark brown strands, then seizing into fists as she took more and more of me?

The skin on the inside of my thighs buzzed as I felt the phantom pressure as she would open my legs with singular purpose. My clit pulsed painfully with nothing to rub against.

Please kiss me. Even the voice in my head was quiet, not wanting to break the moment. I couldn't open my eyes. I wouldn't. I just needed her to close the gap. To want me.

After her lips touch mine, there would be another kiss, then another. My body was vibrating like a plucked string, sounding out a high-pitched eerie tone.

She was cruel, making me wait to feel her. I couldn't take it any more. I -- I --

"Hey." A voice broke everything and I jolted.

I looked at her leaning against the dark wall close to me, a cigarette held out in my direction. My friends were chattering next to me as we waited for our car to pick us up. She'd come outside to smoke alone.

"I asked you if you wanted one?" The edge of her eyebrow and her mouth was lifted ever-so-slightly in amusement, as if she had seen us inside my mind. A peeping Tom into my excited fantasy.

I looked back to my distracted friends, then took the cigarette from her hand, careful not to touch her, lest I explode.

I held it in my hand limply, not knowing what to do. She grinned at my stillness.

She took a pen from her trousers, then pushed off the wall. She stood a foot in front of me, and took my hand. I did jump at her touch. She held her cigarette between her lips as she blew smoke off to the side, seemingly concentrated on writing her name and number on the back of my hand. It gave me a chance to study her sharp profile.

She smiled at me, and took her cigarette out of her mouth to kiss my knuckles as she gave me my hand back.

"Just in case you need a light for that." She remarked cheekily.

I think I was breathing, possibly. I had a burst of clarity (or stupidity) and took the cigarette from between her lips, fingers barely grazing her skin, to bring to my mouth instead. I inhaled lightly and felt the burn in my nostrils, the smoke snaking its way down my throat, warmly coating my insides.

She gazed at my mouth for a moment, then stepped backwards towards the door. "Toodle-oo, then." One last smile from her warmed my insides, too.

I grinned and held her gaze until the door of the bar closed on her. I took another drag of her cigarette, then turned to my friends.

They were all staring at me, eyebrows high up.

"What?" I squirmed.

My friend spoke up. "You don't smoke."

I laughed. "No, I don't!" I finished it, then put it out in the ash tray over the bin.

My friends squealed and teased me the whole way home. I took it in stride, the ink on the back of my hand was taking up all of my interest anyway.

Back in my room, I saved the cigarette she gave me in my dresser for after my fantasy came true with her, here in my bed. For now, though, my body was unsatisfied by my excitement and lack of physical contact. I stripped and took care of it myself until I could see her again.