Wayne and Chason Ch. 02

Story Info
Wayne wants Chason Monday night, but Tim gets there first.
1.2k words
4.35
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne and Chason Chapter 2

Wayne slept until eight Monday morning and after a shower called his boss and requested two weeks off and got it. He started planning how he would use the next two weeks to seduce Chason.

First, he made a shopping list after checking the refrigerator and the panty. Before leaving for the grocery and liquor stores, he turned on the pool filter, and checked his computer for emails. There were none. While shopping his thoughts always were of Chason and what he wanted to do with him and how much he wanted to have the younger man fuck him.

Chason woke with a hardon and jerked off thinking about Wayne. It took him only a dozen jerks to blow his wade while calling out Wayne's name. He has wanted to be with the older man since he first met him almost twenty years ago. Even when he was blowing his high school friend, Mike, he would be thinking of Wayne. Chason decided that he would seduce Wayne this week and fuck him as he had dreamed of doing so many times.

Chason completed his work assignment by two in the afternoon. He showered, shaved, and got into a pair of tight pants and a sloppy old t-shirt and right at three o'clock he drove to the package store where he bought two bottles of wine. With a massive hardon he was driving to Wayne's house when he received a call on his cell phone from a coworker.

"Chason, it's Tim. I'm in your driveway with some papers you need to sign for the boss."

"Oh hell. I forgot about that. I'll be home in a few." Chason headed home with hopes of losing his hardon before seeing Tim, a nice enough guy standing no more than five feet eight inches tall with long brown hair he wore in a ponytail. He does have a nice ass Chason thought not helping his cock to go down.

Chason parked behind Tim's car and grabbed the two bottles of wine and got out of the car.

"Sorry about showing up at your house," Tim said eying the brown bag with the wine. His dress shirt was out of his pants with the front of it opened to the fourth button showing off a tanned, hairless chest with a pair of dark pink areolas.

"Not a big deal, I was close by anyway. Come on in and I'll sign those papers. What are they?"

Tim followed Chason into the cool interior of the house and said, "You better just read them."

Chason opened the folder and placed it on the table and looked at Tim. "Want something cold to drink? You do look hot." In more ways than one, he thought.

"Well thanks." He eyed Chason's body up and down focusing on his crotch and said, "So do you and I'd love a cold drink."

Before Chason could move away from the kitchen table Tim moved close to him and their hips touched as Tim looked at the folder. He placed his left arm around Chason's midsection and looked up at the man. "I want to give you a blow job. I've wanted to for the last six weeks." He gently turned his prey from the table and moved his body in front of the stunned man and got on his knees while unzipping Chason's pants. Tim release the jean's button and pulled down the pants and boxers in one motion. Before one word was said Tim had a soft four-inch dick in his mouth and began to suck making it hard.

"Tim-Tim," Chason said almost moaning. He placed his hands on the bobbing head then moved one hand to the beautiful nipple he saw earlier. It grew harder with his touch like his cock being worshipped by the guy he hardly knew. He pulled his hip back and his prick left Tim's mouth. He pulled the guy up and kissed the hot thin lips of the gay man and pushed his tongue in Tim's mouth and the two sucked each other's lips.

"My bedroom. I want to suck you and eat that ass of yours." Chason took Tim's hand in his and guided him to his bedroom and the queen seized bed. On the way down the hall Tim removed his shirt and held on to his lovers arm licking its bicep.

The men fell on the top covers and embraced in a hot kiss while both explored the others body. Within seconds they were nude and Chason engulfed Tim rock-hard six-inch cock in his mouth. As he licked and kissed the head his middle finger of his left hand found Tim's asshole and circled the anus a few times before wetting his finger with some spit. Tim moaned as his cock was fucking Chason's mouth and his ass being finger fucked.

Chason moved slowly into a 69-position allowing Tim to taste the precum on his penis as he continued to deep throat Tim's cock and used two fingers to gap the younger man's pussy.

Tim now in sissy-boys heaven released the cock in his mouth and cried out, "I'm going to cum- to cum-oh Chason eat my spunk-your mouth is SOOO fucking hot." He blew a massive load into his gay lovers mouth.

As the first blast of man juice hit the back of his throat, Chason stop bobbing on the cock and just sucked hard to get all of the white liquid in his mouth. He wanted to taste it all and twirl it around his gums and teeth before swallowing the hot tasty load.

Now spent Tim took hold of his sexy partner's cock and worked his magic and sucked him to completion not losing a drop of precious liquid.

The two lovers embraced and Frenched kiss each other for almost five minutes before Tim shot up in bed and said, "Fuck, I need to get those papers signed and back to the office." He found his pants on the bedroom floor and his shirt in the hallway on his way to the kitchen. He then called for Chason to come and sign the two forms.

Chason, dressed without putting his socks on, looked at the papers and then Tim. He leaned in and licked his own cum off of Tim's check before reading the papers.

Done he laughed and yelled, "Holy Fuck. I've been promoted to District Manager." He hugged Tim and kissed both checks. "You're my lucky charm and we'll celebrate this weekend."

Tim took the folder and walked to the front door turned and said, "Chason, it was the best and I want to continue this relationship if we can." He kiss him goodbye. "Congratulations on the new job. Call me."

"I was happy it was you who delivered the forms." He pulled Tim closer and kissed his neck. "I'll call you for a date. Now get back to work."

*

Wayne called Chason's parents land line phone but didn't get an answer. Thinking that he was outside he decided to drive over to ask him to join him for steaks and wine tonight.

Wayne pulled up in front of Chason's house and saw another car parked in the driveway. He decided not to knock on the front door and went home. He didn't wait to see Tim all smiles waving goodbye to his bare-chested gay lover.

On the drive back home he thought, I'll call again after six.