Wayne and Chason Ch. 04

Story Info
Chason and Wayne have fun in bed. Chason has to leave.
809 words
4.5
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne & Chason #4. Two weeks of bliss ends.

Chason didn't answer Wayne's question of who Jim was. He didn't tell him Jim was the first man whose cock he sucked, or the first man's cum he swallowed and fell in love with. He didn't tell Wayne that Jim was twenty-five years older than him and is married to a female. Chason never said a word that Jim was the first man to ream his ass and drive his prick up his pussy and shoot a huge load into his body. He also didn't mentioned that he was in love with Jim, and they almost got caught by his wife when they were making love in Jim's work shed five weeks ago. Just thinking of Jim and his tender love making caused Chason to get hard. He enjoys the attention that he receives from Wayne and enjoys their love making but stills retains his deep love for his true love, Jim. Chason can't wait (but he knows he has to) until he and Jim will be together forever.

Wayne lying next to his boy lover and felt the naked hardon and placed it in his mouth and began to bob up and down on the tasty meat. He licked the younger man's cock head with his educated tongue and with its tip played with the piss hole. Wayne caressed the man's ball sac and played with its contents as he got deeper into his cock sucking. Chason, woke from his short nap and felt the joy of a blow job and placed his hands on Wayne's back but kept his eyes closed thinking of Jim and hated the fact he aroused and was cheating on the man he wanted to marry. Fuck, Jim's out fucking his wife. That's cheating too. Waynes mouth feels so damn good.

Wayne moved his attention from his nuts to Chason's ass. He wet two fingers of his hand and played with Chason's boy cunt. He gently began to finger fuck his young lover as he continued to suck on the hard penis. Chason moved is ass back and forth wanting more in his ass. He began to moan as Wayne sucked hard on his cock and now had three digits in his pussy. It didn't take long before Chason's cock exploded and fill Wayne's mouth with a huge load of cum. Wayne kept his mouth just at the mushroom head and pulled all of the cum from Chason's shaft.

Wayne kept the love juice in his mouth and moved his face up to Chason's mouth and gave him an open mouth kiss to him who sucked out his own cum from his older lover.

"That was a surprise," Chason said. "But I loved it. Now old man let's get some sleep."

"What no blow job for me?" Wayne asked as he licked some cum off of Chason lips.

"Maybe later. Right now, I need rest because of what you do to me."

Wayne saw the clock on the night table and read the red numbers 3:22 in the morning and said, "Shit. It is late." He kissed the young man again and said, "Night-night lover." He hugged the man and fell fast asleep.

*

Chason woke before Wayne and dressed without waking his gay friend and headed home. The sun was just coming up as he drove the deserted streets to his house.

Upon getting home he went straight to the bathroom, stripped, and got into the shower. He was happy to have some free time from work and time to relax and think about Jim and how they would (for once he hoped) be together till death do they part. He dried his body and put on a pair of demon shorts and a t-shirt. In the kitchen he cooked three eggs and an English muffin. While eating he checked his phone for messages. He found two from Jim and one from his boss.

The email from his boss more or less ordered him to be at headquarters in California by Thursdays. The message was a prepaid ticket for the flight he had to download.

Fuck. That's tomorrow night Chason said out loud. He downloaded the ticket and saw it was a red eye flight. Fuck.

After he ate, he read Jim's messages. Jim said he and his talked and they agreed to get a divorce, and they would soon be together forever. Chason replied and told him about his business trip to the West Coast but not about Wayne.

Thursday morning, right at four, he landed at LAX and took a cab to Westen Hotel in Los Angeles. For the next three days Chason was at meetings with little time to enjoy what L.A. had to offer.

Sunday evening Chason was back home. He was shocked to see Jim waiting for him.