Wayne and Chason Ch. 03

Story Info
Wayne and Chason fuck and suck.
1.3k words
4.5
2.1k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne & Chason #3 They get together.

Wayne called Chason and they planned to have a BBQ at five p.m.

"I need to tell you some news I got yesterday," Chason said.

"Tell me now. You have me curious." Wayne said holding his cock thinking about Chason's ass. "Come on over when you get done with work or whatever you're doing. You broke our meeting yesterday. You owe me." He removed a drop of per cum from the head of his dick with his middle finger and lick it with his tongue.

"Okay, I'll be over in an hour or two," Chason said. "I'll bring some wine. I do have two weeks off while my parents are gone. You said I owe you? What?"

"See you in two. We'll talk about what you owe me later."

They ended the call. Wayne got things ready for the BBQ and made sure the pool was clean. He put fresh sheets on his queen size bed and checked that he had enough lube in the nightstand drawer.

Using his computer, Chason signed out on his two-week vacation. He took a shower and trimmed his pubic hair and the crack of his ass. He also performed a quick douche of his man pussy knowing he would seduce Wayne into fucking him tonight and every night for the next two weeks.

Chason found Wayne sitting in a lounge chair on the patio in the back yard near the pool.

"Hey, Wayne, I brought some wine to start off the evening." He placed the wine on the patio table and eyed the older man's body.

Wayne sat up and smiled while checking out Chason's body. Wayne with only a white tee shirt and short shorts felt sexy and knew he looked good to the younger man. He stood up and gave Chason a handshake and opened a bottle of wine filling two red plastic cups and gave one to Chason and said, "To us. Two guys free for two weeks."

"Got that right." They toasted each other and smiled like two young kids.

"So, what's the big news you got yesterday that caused you to break our first date?" Wayne asked sitting back down.

"Oh yes," Chason said. "I was promoted to District manager with a thirty present raise in pay and a company car."

"That's wonderful." Wayne said and looked at the cup of wine and continued, "So you'll be going to the head office and move huh?"

Chason, still standing said, "No. I work from home, but I'll need to go to the home office once or twice a month. I can work from anywhere." He slid a lounge chair next to Wayne and sat down. "You look so comfortable in those clothes or lack of." He gave Wayne a mischievous look. Looking at the older man he thought, fuckin' take me now. Fuck the steaks.

"That's great for you. Have you told your parents? What did they say?"

"I sent my dad a text, you're the first I told in person." He sat up and faced Wayne and said, "Show me your bedroom. I, want you to make love to me, now, we can cook the steaks later. That's why you asked me here. I owe you, right?"

Wayne stood next to Chason's chair and took the man's hand in his pulling him up. Wayne looked into the young man's eyes. "You're right son. I'm going to make delightful love to you and then fuck you. Come with me." He took the opened wine bottle and Chason grabbed the cups.

Wayne sat Chason on the bed and closed the drapes of the windows. Sunlight still came through giving the room a sexy glow. Chason laid back on the bed with his head on a pillow watching Wayne get out of his shorts and shirt. He saw the older man's hair-roughened chest covered with brown hair. He saw the semi-rigid cock and tried not to compare it to the few others he had enjoyed sucking. He was rock hard and wanted to feel Wayne next to his body.

Wayne got on the bed and moved next to the naked and sexy son of his friends, Jim and Dee. He has wanted to seduce the kid since he turned eighteen more than ten years ago. He knew he was gay not having any dates with girlfriends other than one or two high school dances. He put his right hand behind Chason's head and with an open mouth kissed his new lover. It was a tongue-thrusting kiss, one that Chason would remember the next time he beat his meat. Chason wrapped his arms around Wayne and rubbed his palms on his back and globes of his ass. Wayne moved his mouth to Chason's neck and began to play with his nipples making them hard. He whispered into the young man's ear, "I'm going to fuck you like no other." His cock now had blossomed into a thick, swollen masterpiece.

Chason now able to encircle Wayne's cock said, "I want to suck your meat, I want to taste your precum." Before he could position himself to give his lover a blow job, Wayne moved down the bed.

Wayne opened Chason legs and got his face into his bush rubbing the seven-inch cock over his face giving it a tongue bath before taking in his mouth playing with the mushroom head with his lips and tongue. The shaft felt like a piece of steel as he bobbed up and down on it while playing with the guys balls. He licked two of his fingers wetting them with his spit he played with Chason's ass hole and gently push them in his pussy. Wayne discovered he was not a virgin.

Chason kept his eyes closed as he felt Wayne's mouth sucking his tool and enjoyed being finger fucked. He remembered the first time he got laid by that handsome older man when he was only nineteen and the many times after that by him. With his eyes closed he pretended it was that man playing with his ass.

"Oh, please, put your cock into me. Please fuck me, daddy, I need to feel you deep in me with that wonderful fuck tool of yours."

Wayne moved up on Chason and lifted his hips to have his cock in line with Chason's pussy. Without using any lube, he gentle slide his penis into the younger man's ass. He loved how Chason squeezed his ass muscles grabbing a hold of his cock.

The men kissed whatever was in front of them, lips, eyes, nose, ear everything. Wayne could feel the precum coming out of Chason's cock on his belly as he stroked his own cock in and out of the love canal.

"Oh, daddy it feels so good in my cunt," Chason said. "Fill me up with your seed, Jim, I love it in me. Make me your wife and get rid of her. Fuck me daddy. Fuck me, it's been too long."

Wayne skipped a beat when he heard "Jim" but didn't let it spoil the moment of complete sexual stimulation. He drove his cock deep and hard as he listened to Chason begging to have him unload his sperm into his body.

In a complete sexual daze Chason kept saying, "Fuck me daddy, I love you, Jim, fuck your sissy boy. Fuck me over and over."

Wayne drove into him and unloaded a blast of cum. Seven shots of manly cum filled Chason's ass. He pulled out and quickly engulfed Chason's cock and got rewarded with a mouthful love juice. He swallowed slowly enjoying the taste after which he kissed Chason giving him a small taste of his own nectar.

After catching their breath while in each other's arms, Wayne asked, "Who the fuck is Jim?"