Wayward Avatar Ch. 06

Story Info
Zen gets to know his new mates.
2.3k words
4.64
1.6k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempting Fate

"So, there are no pig-people, right?" Zen had been talking with Sarina in circles for far too long now. He could feel the veins on his temple twitching.

"Correct, neither are there bird, squirrel, mouse, moose, deer, fish, donkey, or any of the other animals you keep asking about." Sarina was really trying with him, but she was also getting frustrated with him.

"But those animals all exist in this world."

"Yes!"

"So why can't we kill them? You already kill birds and fish!"

"You can only kill the small ones, because the other ones are too big to kill with your hands!"

"I've eaten pigs before," Aleyna offered helpfully.

"NOT HELPING!" Sarina was losing it.

Zen closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay, can we agree that if you can kill it with your hands, you can eat it."

"Yes."

"Okay, can we agree that if I can kill it with my hands, we can eat it."

"Yes."

"Alright, I'm going to pivot here. We agree that tools are helpful, yes?"

"Yes."

"Alright, can I use those tools to kill things to eat it."

"No!"

"WHY!"

"Because they aren't your hands!" Sarina stormed off, leaving an apprehensive Anna behind, who quickly bowed and chased after her.

Zen sank into the chair; he was just not getting the concept of weapons through to them.

Mana approached him, "Master Zen, would you like me to massage your temples? The thing is sticking out again." He nodded and she slowly rubbed it in small circles.

"Boy, she went flying outta here, huh? I still don't get why ya wanna kill something with a tool though."

Zen just groaned, "No more, let's just stop." Mana stopped rubbing. "Not you, you keep going." She started up again.

"Alright, alright." Aleyna gave her cup to Oryn, who was also dressed in the maid outfit. "I been meaning to ask ya, do my girls need to be wearing this too? It's not really great for fighting in."

Zen waved his hand, "You can make some designs and take it to the tailor, I'm sure he can help you with it. We may need to think up a new classification for your guards, maybe security mates, so that Sarina doesn't have a conniption about changing the traditional uniform.

"She loves her ceremonies doesn't she." She patted his arm gently, for her at least, "Ya know she loves ya, right? Wouldn't try so hard to make it all perfect for ya if she didn't."

Zen sighed, already feeling better, "I know, I just wish she were a bit more flexible at times."

"Alright, well, I'll head out as well and get started with thinking up some designs." She turned to Oryn and Trisha, "I'll be needing both of your input on this as well." They bowed and the group went back to their cabin next door, leaving him, Mana and Nyala alone for the evening.

"Master, should I keep going, or should I prepare dinner?"

"Thank you, my dear, but we should probably get dinner going," he took her hand and kissed it. She giggled and then headed to the kitchen.

Zen headed into the office that he had started using more often. It was large, holding a couch by the wall, a large desk with two chairs on one side, another on the other. There was even a little bar where he could grab something to drink. He was still a little agitated from the argument, but figured he could lounge her for a bit waiting for dinner.

"Oh, good evening master Zen," Nyala was dusting in the room and bowed to him. "Would you like me to leave?"

"No, its fine."

"Of course." She bowed again and continued to dust around the room as he sat at his desk. While considering pouring himself a drink, Nyala walked to the bar and began to dust the bottom. She bent down as far as she could, nearly bending in half, and dusted the floorboards. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, making her exposed cheeks bounce alluringly. She hummed to herself as she moved around the room, cleaning almost exclusively the floorboards, all which seemed to be facing away from Zen. He could already smell her musk in the air.

Zen approached her as she bent down again, running a finger along her pink pussy. She shivered, but otherwise didn't indicate that anything had happened. He pulled out his cock and similarly rubbed it along her slit, coating it in her juice. She still didn't show any obvious signs of noticing, but her breathing was faster, and she shifted her weight more often.

He positioned his cock, grabbed her hips, and slammed into her, causing her to involuntarily gasp and groan before she caught herself. He pulled out and slammed back in, again making her moan and spasm, but otherwise continued to dust. Again and again, he slammed into her pussy, hammering her cervix, making her juices drip on the floor. She kept dusting, but he could feel her tightening, feel the tiny squeezes of her pussy. He started to rapidly thrust into her and finally she responded, dropping her duster and squealing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her hands shot out to grasp the windowsill, her head hanging as if she didn't have the energy to lift it. "Fuck my cunt! Destroy me master!"

Zen snaked his hand around her throat, squeezing it tightly, preventing her from breathing. He could feel her trying to take in air, her pussy twitching and squeezing him. On his third pump he loosened up, letting her gasp for air. "Fuck! I'm going to cum! Fuck me!" He squeezed her throat again, slamming and holding himself in her as she spasmed on his cock. It felt like one, long orgasm that wouldn't let go of his cock, trying to crush it within her. He let her throat go again and she gasped for air, her legs going limp, but he continued to hold her up by her waist.

Zen moved his hands under her knees and lifted her up, slamming her down onto his cock, pressing as hard as he could into her. She screamed and he could feel her squirting, spraying in on the floor and running down his balls. He kept slamming her on his cock, ignoring her whimpering and screams as she convulsed on him. He finally brought her down one last time, supporting her with his cock as her entire weight pressed down on it. He could feel her cervix pushing against him, a little bulge in her tummy of where his cock was as he painted her insides white. She twitched with each burst, but otherwise just had her head lolling, gasping and occasionally swearing.

Zen pulled her off his cock and placed her on the floor, where she immediately slumped. He held her under the armpits so that she wouldn't hurt herself, but then pushed his cock into her mouth. She instinctively began suckling it, making little mewling sounds and his cum dripped out of her onto the floor. When he was clean, he lowered her to the floor and left to see what was for dinner.

***

"Master Zen, Fenya has arrived as you requested." Mana bowed as Fenya follower behind her nervously, quickly bowing as well.

"Thank you, Mana, could you please bring us some tea?" Mana bowed again and left the two in the office.

Zen walked up to Fenya and surprised her by wrapping her in a gentle hug. She quickly untensed and nuzzled into him, enjoying the scent of her master.

"Again, I'm sorry about the other day with the ceremony," he started, but she looked up at him and shook her head.

"It's alright, you don't have to apologize again. I know that you didn't mean for anyone to feel hurt or upset." Her soft voice reminded him of a lake, calm and steady. "We all love you, so please, don't apologize."

He gave her a little squeeze and kissed her forehead, watching her red ears flick. "Please, have a seat."

He let her go and they both sat on the couch. Fenya smoothed her yellow dress and sat with her hands folded on her lap, her knees almost touching Zen's. Her wavy brown hair fell in tresses behind her today, her emerald eyes were steady, gazing at him lovingly, with a demure smile on her face.

"I'm glad we can finally talk. You mentioned that you loved to read. What kinds of stories? I used to read a lot back home, but it was mostly fiction." Her eyes glimmered with happiness, her tail swishing behind her on the couch.

"I enjoy many stories master, particularly romance. My favorite being Sebastian Cole's Sunderland, where the Hero falls in love with king's service mate and must find a way to escape with her." She blushed, looking shyly at her hands, "It's just a wonderfully written story."

Zen held her hand gently in his, "It sounds lovely. Maybe you can lend it to me next time?" She nodded eagerly.

"What else do you like to do? Do you have hobbies outside of the library?"

"I enjoy gardening, master. I have tended the garden behind the library since I was a child and have cultivated some lovely flowers." She became very animated, smiling as she recounted the types of flowers, why they were important to her, and how she studied them. "I would love to show you master," she suddenly became shy again, "if you have time, of course." She had trailed off by the end, her ears lowering slightly.

Zen lifted her chin and kissed her gently on the lips, "I would love to see it. Perhaps tomorrow you could show it to me?" Her ears had perked up and she was nodding fervently.

They spent some more time speaking of what it was like growing up here, the things that she liked to do, and what she hoped to achieve while they sipped the tea Mana had brought them. Zen happily chatted with her until Mana informed him that it was time for the next mate. He gave her another kiss and sent Fenya blissfully on her way.

Zen was only able to meet a handful of mates, but he felt much better about getting to know them and what their hopes were. He asked Mana to schedule several mates daily until they all had a chance for this one on one.

"Oh, before you go Mana," he kneeled before her so that he could see her eye to eye, "I do need two things from you." He leaned forward and kissed her, which she happily returned, throwing her arms around him, letting her tongue wrap around his. She gazed into his eyes lovingly as he pulled back.

"That's one, now for the other. I would like to schedule some time with you as well." He gave her another quick kiss on the lips, "Do you think you can accommodate that?"

She nodded eagerly and then asked hesitantly, "Master Zen, would it be possible, if our meeting, if it could be, overnight?"

He smiled at her, "Anything for you Mana. But I must insist that we spend at least some of that time talking." She nuzzled into him, her ears and tail flicking happily.

"Shall I schedule some similar time with the other service mates, master Zen?"

Zen nibbled her ear, causing her to mewl. "Such a good girl, always thinking of others. Yes, please do so."

***

The Coon Brigade had been doing a good job constructing the wall, working with the villagers to dig the ditches deep enough to anchor the tree trunks that they had smoothed, aligned, and fastened together. Zen had considered making a stone wall, but the only thing they had was mud and some clay as an adhesive, and he had no idea how to make cement.

They had already set up a wall around a quarter of the town, with some of the villagers working on building the watch towers. They had temporary ones in place on all four sides, but they were little more than stands with ladders on them.

Zen also received his weapon components and found them to be completely useless. The staves would work because they were just thicker and harder broom handles, so he could work with them to tie and bind it to give it a grip and less likely to splinter.

The spade heads, predictably, ended up not being straight, with a slanted neck that would help people bend over to dig up dirt, but would just collapse if it hit anything hard, like a rock. He asked some of the villagers to sharpen the tips of some of the staves instead but held little hope that they would actually use it as anything other than a bludgeoning weapon. Even that might be asking too much of them.

The bows met with a similar fate as the spade heads. Zen was pretty sure you needed to smoke or temper the wood in order to get it into the right shape but hadn't the foggiest how to do that. Some of the villagers understood the concept for construction, so they attempted it with the bows. The closest one they got was so big and thick that Zen couldn't even hold it properly. They were going to try again with thinner bows, but their previous attempts had snapped the wood, so they weren't hopeful. They did say that they would whittle down the one semi-success and see where that got them. He still had no idea how to make a stretchy string though.

Zen sighed again, at least they weren't facing any immediate dangers, so they should be alright for now. Probably?