Wayward Avatar Ch. 07

Story Info
Release the Hogs!
3.1k words
4.65
1.3k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Release the Hogs

Sarina was holding him tight, straddling his lap while he lifted her hips up and down on his cock. She was breathing hard, her legs shaking from her excitement as she could feel him rubbing deep inside of her with every slow stroke. He was nibbling on her neck with each thrust, making shivers run down her spine. She was gasping for air, feeling her body tense up again. He always drove her wild with his slow thrusts, and she squealed as she came again on his cock, constantly leaking juices onto the couch.

Zen pressed his mouth to hers, feeling her tongue immediately dive into his mouth. He continued to pump but could feel himself getting close. He didn't speed up though, instead torturing Sarina with another rapidly building orgasm. He could feel her squeezing him, faster and harder with each stroke. She screamed into his mouth as he unloaded inside of her, griding his cock against her cervix.

Sarina lay motionless on his chest, gasping, her ears twitching and her pussy still fluttering with aftershocks. Mana began to lick Zen's balls and up to Sarina's pussy, causing his wife to moan again against him. Zen lifted her off his cock, Sarina whimpering from the emptiness, and let Mana clean him off. He then brought Sarina back down, presenting her dripping hole to Mana, who dove in and licked it fervently with her tongue. Sarina continued to whimper into him as the service mate cleaned her.

Once finished cleaning, Mana went and brought back some black tea and scones. Sarina was still cuddled into him, still caught in the afterglow of the experience, so Zen sipped at the tea with her in his arms.

Sarina stirred and Zen kissed her softly on the cheek. "Welcome back. I think you passed out there for a bit." He loved teasing her.

She turned to look at him, her eyes still a bit cloudy from ecstasy. "Zen," she was mumbling, "I may join the goddess if you keep doing this to me."

"Aw, but I so enjoy our time together. I never want to let my cute little wife go."

She was still mumbling, "I need to find you another wife." Sarina swallowed heavily, still panting. "Someone who's pussy can take you for as long as you want."

Zen chuckled and held her gently.

"I love you Zen. I know I make you angry sometimes. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I know I push your buttons too. I'm sorry as well."

She snuggled into him more and fell asleep while he held her.

***

"Master Zen, can we have our meeting now?" Mana was practically vibrating after having cleaned up the dinner table.

Zen chuckled at her eagerness, "I think we should probably bathe first, don't you? We've been busy running around all day. Why don't you have Nyala prepare the bath and we can start our meeting there?"

Mana zipped off to find Nyala, nearly forgetting her bow. Zen had never grown up with the kind of bath system they had here, but it wasn't bad at all. He did miss showers though.

The bathrooms here were tightly enclosed to keep all the heat in. Stone flooring was used with a sunken tub next to it, large enough for three or four people. You would go in, wash yourself on a little stool with soap, dump the heated water to clean yourself off, and then soak in the tub. The tub itself was fairly ingenious, he thought, as there was a fire below the tub that was lit from a special room. He was told that when it got cold, they would light a similar fire that would heat the entire floor of the cottage.

When the bath was ready, Zen entered and began washing himself. Mana soon joined him, bouncing every step of the way. Her hair was up in a high ponytail so that it wouldn't get too wet. "May I clean you, master?"

Zen nodded and felt her rub a wet towel on his back, then began to soap him up. "Mana, tell me, what do you like to do?"

He heard her click her tongue in thought, still slowly rubbing his back. "Well, I like cooking."

Zen chuckled, "Yes, that was one thing you did mention when we met, and your cooking is delicious, but is that really the only hobby you have?"

She was lathering up his shoulders now, and he could feel her heavy breasts rubbing up his back sometimes. "I like to sketch, does that count?"

"Oh, I've never seen you draw. What do you like to draw? Still life? Landscape?"

She reached around and was washing his side, pressing her breasts against his back. "Mostly faces. I'm not very good, but I like it. I have a number of yours, master, but I would be embarrassed to show you."

He looked over his shoulder at her, "Well, if you ever do want to show me, I'd love to see it." She kissed him, forgetting herself again, but he kissed her back anyway.

After Zen was fully lathered up, Mana grabbed a little bucket and filled it with the steaming bath water. She tested it before dumping it on his back, helping him rub the soap off, before doing it again. He then returned the favor, enjoying her smooth skin and occasionally tickling her. He cleaned her tail too, even though it tried to escape him a few times.

Once clean, they descended into the tub. It was hot, but not too hot. He pulled Mana to him and had her rest against him, setting her head on his shoulder as they soaked. They continued to talk about Mana's life growing up in the small town, how she used to help on the farm with her parents, and how she was selected as a mate for him.

"So, how does that work? Did they just pick you, or did you apply? And how did they know that I was coming?"

"Well, we are taught by the church of Anastra, and devote ourselves to her. We are selected when we come of age to be a mate for the Agravari, should one descend. We have to prove our devotion and learn how to serve in order to pass the final selection. If there is no Agravari within several years, then we are released from our duty and will find another mate elsewhere."

"How do you prove your devotion?"

"Oh, just normal things. Recite the texts, demonstrate through our actions in the community that we adhere to the tenants, that kind of thing."

"Did you all know that I would look like this, different from you?"

She shook her head on his shoulder, "No, but we knew that you would be similar as the goddess desires her children to grow stronger with the Agravari." She looked up at him, "When I saw you descend, my heart nearly burst seeing you." She held his hand to her heart, "You were perfect, the way I had always imagined. I didn't know why, but I always knew you would look like this." She stroked her hand along his jaw slowly, and he leaned down to kiss her gently.

They got out of the tub soon and toweled off, Mana first and then Zen who she helped. They went back to the bedroom, fully nude, past Nyala who bowed and moved to clean up after them. In the bedroom, Mana leapt into his bed, watching him expectantly. He smiled and climbed onto the bed as well. He tried to lie next to her, but she caught him with her legs and pulled him down on top of her. She gazed lovingly into his eyes, her soft brown eyes twinkling in delight.

Zen kissed her, opening her mouth with his tongue and intertwining it with her own. He got on his elbows, using one hand to rub her ear and the other to rub her breast, teasing her nipple in the process. She kissed him more hungrily, moaning into his mouth, rubbing her hips against him. He moved his mouth to take her nipple in it, licking around it before sucking and nibbling on it. She squirmed and mewled at his attention, her pussy now rubbing along his cock. He began to take long strokes, stimulating her clit and coating it with her juice.

He gazed into her eyes again, "Mana, you don't have to push yourself. We can do this gently as well."

She moaned, feeling him rubbing against her, "I would like that master Zen."

He began to slowly put pressure on her hole, not pressing too hard for her so that she could slowly open up to him. She continued moaning, rocking her hips into him, sucking on his thumb as he ran it by her lips. He felt her begin to loosen, slowly accepting his cock into her. She gazed wide-eyed at him, whimpering as he continued to press further into her. Her hands began to scratch at his shoulders as he neared her cervix, finally feeling it kiss the tip of his cock. She was squeezing and contracting around him constantly, still getting used to the size. She whined as she leaned forward and nipped his collar.

Feeling her relax a bit, he began to saw with short strokes in and out of her. She continued rocking her hips, wrapping her arms around his chest and digging her fingernails into his back. He checked her as he pressed back into her more rapidly now, watching her face as she continued to moan louder. He liked the way she scrunched her face, her ears twitching, as she squeezed him inside of herself.

"Master Zen, please cum in me. I love you so much, I want to feel it. Please?"

"Of course, Mana. I love you, too."

A tear of happiness rolled down her face as he could feel her tensing around him. He bent down to kiss her deeply again, feeling her pussy clench around him. He could feel her shake, moaning deeply into his mouth, her legs tensing and pulling him right against her cervix as she came. He came deep inside her, with his tongue wrapped around hers as she whimpered, and tremors continued to shoot through her.

When she stopped trembling, he rolled over, pulling her close to him. She snuggled into his arms, tail flicking contently, falling fast asleep.

***

The sudden sharp knocking at the door shot Zen up right away, nearly rolling Mana off the bed. Sarina opened the door swiftly, breathing hard, "Zen, there are boars, dozens, even hundreds, charging out of the forest. They're headed this way!"

Zen swore loudly, jumping out of bed and grabbing his tunic. He just knew something was going to happen, and he was more pissed off with himself for not having finished the fortifications sooner.

"Nyala, Mana, Anna, get to the church, stay with the group!"

He ran out of the cottage, just barely seeing the sun peeking out over the horizon, and headed north toward the forest, thanking the goddess that he had thought to start construction there rather than on the south side. The wall currently stretched one-third of the way around the town, at least shielding them from a direct charge.

The church bell was ringing, and the villagers were gathering there. He was glad that they remembered what to do in an emergency, because the last thing he needed was to wrangle them while protecting them.

"Sarina, get them all closer to the wall once they're gathered," he yelled, gambling on the boars running from something rather than charging them. If they were running, they would probably avoid the wall and just trample through the town while continuously running away; if they were charging, it wouldn't really matter because they'd just trample the town anyway and loop back for the survivors.

"Oryn, Trisha, make sure the villagers stay together. Don't let them run in panic or they will get trampled." The two broke into a run toward the church.

"Aleyna, I'm going to need you to be something big and mean! The two of us are forming a breakwall."

"What the hell is that" Aleyna was yelling, pulling off her tunic. He could already see her arm swelling and growing hair.

"It's the two of us standing in front of the wall to slow them down and make them run a different direction." He just heard a loud roar in response as a bear joined him running at full speed toward the wall. He really wished he had gotten those weapons ready, but it was too late for that. He had a thought just then, ran into the smithy and right out the other side with one of the heavy hammers. It wasn't quite a sledge, but it would do.

"Coon Brigade, brace the walls! Don't let them come down!"

He could already feel the earth quaking beneath him as he rounded the wall, seeing dozens of shapes moving toward him. Most of them had not reached them yet, but there were a few already near him. They didn't swerve toward him, which was a good sign, but neither did they try to avoid him. As one was about to collide with him, he swung the hammer backhanded in a wide arc, catching it just behind the ear before it could hit him, sending it rolling off into the distance. He tried not to think about the wet crunching he heard.

He and Aleyna set themselves side-by-side in the field and struck at anything that came close. Luckily the boars were the size of goats, so they were able to clear them out easily. Some of the boars were now avoiding them, breaking either right or left of them, and continuing through the farmlands, but staying largely out of the town.

The problem became the fact that they only had so many arms with which to strike, but the numbers kept increasing, to the point where they were soon overwhelmed. Aleyna took a squealing pig to the gut and was bowled over and Zen rushed to step in front of her but was hit by another one, knocking him to the ground. He was disoriented, feeling the occasional hooves striking him and another boar strike him as he tried to get up.

Zen clambered to his feet, pushing aside two pigs as they ran squealing by, and leapt over the bear. She was curled into a ball, so he maneuvered in front of her and intercepted the last boars of the horde.

He looked back at the town, and it seemed that while some boars had run headlong into the wall, not enough of them had to buckle it, though many of the timbers were leaning precariously inward. The majority of the boars had created deep grooves from where they hit Zen and Alyena's breakwall to either side of the town wall and beyond, racing away from whatever was in the forest now.

"Ah, fuck me that hurt!" Aleyna was naked, covered in mud slowly trying to sit up. "Those little shits have sharp hooves."

Zen offered a hand to help her up, but she waved him off, "I'm not a stick, I won't break from something like that." She looked at corpses that were scattered all around them. "We'll be eating good for a while," she remarked dryly. She then walked over to one curiously. "See, that's why you don't use tools. Mushed him so bad we can barely get anything out of him."

Zen started to laugh and fell back into the mud that used to be a farm. "Fucking hell. Let's never do that again."

"Yeah, who the hell thought a breakwall was a good idea? It literally has break in the name." Zen just groaned, too tired to explain or care anymore.

***

It was an hour later, and Zen was surveying the damage, having since washed up and given the hammer back to a very upset, yet thankful, blacksmith. It wasn't as bad as he had feared, but a lot of the farms had been torn up from all the hooves. The wall had held, but it would need to be repaired. The good point was that they learned how to better brace them in the future. He also wanted to add wood spikes to prevent rabid charges again.

There had been no injuries incurred by anyone beyond a few scrapes and scratches. Sarina had corralled everyone and hidden near the wall, managing to avoid any encounters along the way. Oryn and Trisha had grabbed two staves just in case, but luckily didn't need to use them.

Zen estimated that there were likely two hundred boars that had rushed toward the town, but no sign yet of whatever had scared them out. Between Aleyna and himself they had managed to kill seventeen, so he had the villagers bring them back. Now that they were dead, they didn't seem to have an issue carving them up. Zen described what he knew about the leathermaking process, and the villagers set to skinning and drying out the skins. They weren't positive about how it would work, so they tried a few different methods; smoking, salting, drying out in the sun, they tried it all. He also asked about harvesting sinew, recalling that it could be used to make a bowstring. They said they would try.

"Aleyna, you mentioned wildkin that lived to the north, do you think that they could be the ones who caused this stampede?"

Aleyna was leaning against a building, still nursing her butt where a boar had rammed her and left a bruise. "Maybe? It'd be kind of weird, but if they moved into our old area, yeah."

"Would there be any reason for them to do that?"

She thought about it a bit, "Any number of reasons, but I did bump up against them once or twice while we were out there. Maybe letting chieftain's kids expand their own forces. Think they had two or three."

"Lovely," Zen rubbed his head. "But what would they have done to trigger this all at once? If they just moved in, the boars would just slowly migrate away, not charge toward us."

"Probably let loose their raptors."

"They have fucking dinosaurs?!"

"I don't know what that is. Raptors are big walking birds with sharp beaks that they sometimes ride. The wildkin probably loosed them to eat and they chased the boars out of the hunting territory." Oh my god, war Chocobos.