Wayward Avatar Ch. 08

Story Info
Zen spends some time with Oryn.
2.9k words
4.75
988
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reprieve

It had been a week since the boar attack, and it had been surprisingly quiet. There was still lots to do, but nothing nearly as pressing as imminent destruction. This gave Zen a lot of time to plan, build things and get to know his mates better.

He was particularly fond of Fenya, the soft-spoken romantic. They had met briefly to tour her garden and spent an hour there enjoying each other's company. He also spent some time in the library reading up on some history and geography books that she recommended.

Zen had also met Zerina, a young wolf-person who had studied medicine. She was deferential but direct in all their interactions. Her bedside manner could use a bit of work, but she was smart and determined.

The other surprise was Winnie, a black-haired cat-person who moved so silently that he didn't hear her follow him around for the better part of five minutes. Nyala had brought her into the house, but lost track of her when she turned to address her by the office door, which was only ten meters away. Winnie was a bit of a mischievous sort but seemed good-natured.

These were the three mates that stood out to him as good fits for the current households. The other candidates were all lovely and friendly, but he was having a hard time figuring out what position would make them the happiest. Sarina reminded him that while all the mates were available, they did have their own jobs in town, so there wasn't a rush to decide.

He spent more time with his wives too, especially Sarina who was missing him terribly after their last fight. They spent most evenings together, and any night the service mates didn't request, not that there were many requests for those outside of Mana.

Aleyna was a bit different as she was used to being independent. She spent a lot of time with Oryn and Trisha teaching them to fight. She had also brought in some of the Coon Brigade to spar with them so that they could learn how to defeat stronger foes. The first couple of sessions went about as well as could be expected from two people without any fighting experience, but they were fast learners and were soon able to disarm and restrain the kids. He did feel a bit bad about the rough treatment, so he tried offering some snacks and sweets, but they seemed largely uninterested.

Aleyna and Sarina had also agreed on the newest designation of mates, which surprised Zen as he didn't have to play middleman. They had discussed the duties and determined that the new escort mates would provide security for Zen, attempting to remain unobtrusive but ever present. He wasn't sure what threat they could handle that he couldn't but if it provided some level of comfort to others, then so be it. They could always go and warn Aleyna if something really bad happened. That way he could always have bear support.

The new uniform for the escort mates fell in line with what Zen had come to expect. Tight blouses with mini coats, straight line miniskirts with slits to allow for movement, thigh-high boots with heels. He had asked about the heels considering how active they would have to be, but Oryn and Trisha proceeded to sprint around the cottage and restrain two of the Coon Brigade in only a few seconds, so he dropped his objection.

Zen also made sure to make time for his service mates and scheduled time for each of them. Mana would request the overnight visits so that she could wake up in his arms, while the others simply took their regularly scheduled meetings.

Nyala spent a lovely afternoon sipping tea and telling Zen about herself. It was the longest conversation he had ever had with her, and she was surprisingly funny in a dry sense. After they were done, she asked him to fuck her throat and leave her breathless in a pile for Mana to find later. The girl knew what she liked, he had to give her that.

Oryn was surprisingly shy. He had expected the silver-haired wolf-girl to be far more direct and outgoing, but she preferred to spend the time quietly putting together a big puzzle. He did learn that she had four brothers who used to rough-house all the time, which might explain her natural talent and strength if she was always keeping up with them. She had managed to ask while furiously blushing if she could schedule an overnight stay with him, which he gladly agreed to do for her.

Trisha was a confident rabbit-girl and very outgoing. They scheduled some time in the evening and had a few glasses of wine while getting to know each other. She told him a lot about her family life growing up, practically raising two of her sisters while her mother worked on the farm. She had very long legs, and it didn't surprise him that she was able to leverage those to kick Aleyna's hand so well. Perhaps feeling a bit tipsy, she bent over the couch invitingly and asked him to fuck her right there. He certainly obliged.

Anna was interesting, as the red-headed cat-girl seemed to have a bit of an inferiority complex. She always worked twice as hard to feel that she was worse at something than anyone else, which was almost never the case. She had given him perhaps one of the most impassioned and seductive blowjobs of his life, and then had to be praised and assured that he liked it. It just made him want to hold her, protect her, and make her feel loved.

The wall had been completed and braced with sharpened stakes placed all around it. The permanent watchtowers were still being put together, but the gates had been completed and installed. Zen had also considered a moat for the town, but that may have to come later as it would take a lot of effort to reroute the river.

On the production side, they managed to get fourteen of the hides cured and two bows complete. It took a lot of experimenting with the sinew, but they did manage to make some great curved bows that would work. The only issue was that only Zen or Aleyna could actually pull it back far enough to use. Making arrows was simple and they used stone tips as he couldn't trust the blacksmith not to fuck it up again and give him hooks or something equally ridiculous.

It took a good hundred or so shots before either he or Aleyna could hit anything at even 100 meters. Zen at least had some archery experience as a boy scout, so he wasn't starting from scratch. Aleyna was just more athletic and had better aim. They both felt good about hitting a boar or something similar if it was stationary for a long time at close range. They were also confident that if they hit anything, it would die as they had pulverized more than a few arrows by hitting a boulder and leaving a dent in it. Aleyna still thought hands were better though.

***

"Good evening master," Oryn was dressed in her uniform, which did a great job showing off her physique. Her silver hair was down today, a flower clip in the back holding it. Her cheeks were a little rosy, her button nose as well, and her piercing green eyes captivated Zen.

She was fidgeting a bit, shifting her weight back and forth while playing with her fingers. "How, do you usually like to have your mates?"

Zen smiled, gently rubbing her arms, trying to get her to relax. "I don't need you any way but how you are. You don't have to be nervous. This is your time; we can go at your pace." He gave her forehead a quick kiss. "Would you like to sit for a bit? I can ask Nyala to bring us something."

Oryn shook her head, "No, its okay. I'm just, nervous, that's all. I've imagined this moment so many times, but now that its here, I'm just freezing up."

Zen sat on the bed and patted the place next to him, "You could just sit for a bit with me."

She sat carefully next to him, and he wrapped his arm around her, rubbing her back. She nuzzled into his shoulder, breathing in his scent. She looked up at him, and he kissed her. She kissed him back, hesitantly darting her tongue into his mouth. He let her guide him, and she slowly grew more confident in her movements. She ran her hand down his chest, slowly stroking him under his tunic.

Zen ran his fingers along her inner thigh, causing her to giggle and spread her legs for him. He slowly drew circles and brought them further and further up her legs as she moaned. She spread her legs more and he began to circle her clit. She began to stroke him more, as he moved to fingering her slit, before slowly pressing his finger into her.

Oryn gasped again, nipping his shoulder as she squeezed his finger in her pussy. She moaned as he began to move it inside her, her pussy making wet sounds as he sawed in and out of her. She began to whimper as he hit her g-spot, grasping his arm to keep her steady, panting harder, her ears twitching. She looked into him pleadingly, "Please, I need to cum. May I cum?"

He gazed into her eyes deeply, "You may cum for me."

She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a soundless scream as her body clenched, shaking through her orgasm. His fingers were being squeezed through her contractions, her hand frantically squeezing him to steady herself.

Oryn fell back onto the bed, shivering. She opened here sea green eyes, "Please master. I, I want to call your name. Please, make me yours."

Zen climbed on top of her and kissed her gently. She scooted her skirt up, exposing her ready pussy, sparse soft silver hair above it. She reached out between them and grasped his cock, guiding it to her. Zen rubbed it along her slit, getting it lubricated, and then gazed into her eyes as he pushed into her.

Oryn arched her back, squeezing her pussy, as he slowly pushed in and out of her. She was tight but kept pulling him in deeper with every stroke.

Zen felt his balls press against her ass, and she moaned as she felt all of him inside of her. She grabbed his cheeks and brought him in for a deep kiss, running her tongue along his. He continued the deep kiss, letting her adjust to the size, feeling her pussy flutter around him.

Oryn's eyes were partially closed in ecstasy, and she begged him to start moving. He began pump into her, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Her insides were tightening around him, rippling every time he thrust back into her. Her pussy was drooling all over the bed, completely soaking him and creating a mess on the sheets. Her mouth was open in a constant attempt to gasp more air into her, seeming on the edge of screaming.

Zen was now hammering into her as hard as he could, feeling her cervix kiss the tip of his cock with every deep thrust.

"Please, please master. I need to cum with you. I need you to cum in me. Please, I can't wait any longer."

She was desperately begging. She had been holding off her orgasm, but he could tell she was at her limit. Her pussy was convulsing non-stop around him, her walls gripping him like a second skin. He slammed into her one last time and unloaded his cum deep inside of her.

"You can cum now Oryn."

Her mouth gaped open, but not a sound escaped. She arched her back, almost lifting her upper body completely off the bed. Her pussy squeezed him so hard he could barely continue cumming inside her. Liquid sprayed from her pussy, coating Zen's groin in her juices. After a long moment she collapsed back on the bed and Zen could feel his jizz continue to flow into her.

Oryn's arms were shaking, her eyes looking completely unfocused. He leaned down to kiss her cheek and slowly pulled himself out of her still quivering pussy. She groaned, feeling him leaving her.

"How was that Oryn?"

"It was, perfect, master Zen."

***

Zen woke up on his side, spooning the naked Oryn. He could smell her silver hair, reminding him of daisies, felt her soft skin, and traced the muscles in her arm. He felt her stir, pressing her hip slightly into him, slowly waking up his cock.

He kissed her soft wolf-ears, feeling them flick away suddenly. He playfully nipped at them again, causing a small moan to emit from Oryn. He could feel her tail slowly wag against his stomach, tickling him.

Oryn turned her head to shyly peer at him over her shoulder. "Good morning master Zen. I had a wonderful sleep with you."

Zen kissed her lips softly, running his finger along her jaw line. "I've had a wonderful time with you." He ran his fingers down her chin, past her palm sized breasts, down her flat tummy, through her soft tuft of hair and onto her slit. "There is of course another advantage to staying with me over night."

Oryn moaned as he alternated rubbing her clit and sliding his fingers along her moist slit. He moved his other hand to her breasts, slowly massaging one and then the other, occasionally squeezing her nipples. She was getting wetter, slowly moving her hips against his fingers.

He nipped her ears again, soliciting another moan. "I enjoy making painfully slow love to all of my mates in the morning. I hope you're ready."

"Yes, master. I want to feel it." She groaned as he stimulated her nipples and squeezed her clit. His cock was now rubbing against her slit, running along her puffy lips. She was moving her hips, squeezing her thighs together to apply pressure to his cock. He groaned into her ear, then nipped at her human ear, causing her to shudder.

He stroked her slowly as she began to whimper more insistently. Her hands intertwining themselves in his, rocking her hips against him more so that his cock would hit her clit. She was breathing harder, he could feel her tensing up more. "Please master, this is torture. I need to feel you. I need you inside me, I need to cum."

He kissed her cheek, squeezing her fingers and drew back his hips. She swallowed hard as she arched her back, positioning herself for him. He slowly teased her hole, getting the entire head wet and applying just a little pressure. Oryn was holding her hips still, desperately waiting for him to enter her, shaking from the effort of withholding her orgasm.

Her face was scrunched, her eyes shut firmly as she kept whimpering and repeating in higher pitches, "Master Zen, master Zen." He relented, pressing into her and whispering into her ear. "Cum for me Oryn."

Oryn gave a guttural moan as she clamped hard around his cock. He could feel her wetness spreading on the bed, shaking as the tension eased out of her. She was breathing hard, still squeezing their interwoven fingers, taking short gasps of air.

Zen started to slowly feed his cock into her again, causing her to groan as she felt him moving deeper inside of her. Her warm folds fluttered around him as he went deeper until he could see a small bump form on her tummy from where his cock was pressing. He brought her right hand to feel it, and his cock reacted as she pressed down on it.

He kissed her ear again as he languidly pulled his hips back, causing her to arch her back and give little cries. Her cream was drooling all over his cock as he pressed back into her, making her feel every inch as it slowly pressed into her tunnel. She reached for his lips and pulled him into a deep kiss, her mouth opening to accept his tongue as he continued to slowly press in and out of her.

Her grasp was crushing his fingers to her, her inner wall shaking again, and her toes curling. He could feel her butt tensing against him and she was grunting into his mouth now, barely keeping herself together.

"Cum for me my dear. Cum as much as you want. I want you to break from cumming so much."

She came again, pushing the pillow into her face as she screamed loud, all of her muscles clenching. She was squirting again, making an absolute mess of the bed, but he loved her intense orgasms. He kept pistoning into her, amazed by how her pussy kept accepting him, fluttering and convulsing around him. He could soon feel himself drawing closer.

"Oryn, I'm going to cum inside you," he whispered into her ears. She whimpered in response, pressing her hips into him more. "Do you want to feel it?" She nodded desperately, whining harder. "Let me hear you ask for it."

"Master Zen," she gasped between heavy breaths. "Please cum inside me." She gulped down air again. "I love you. Please always cum inside me."

"As you wish."

He pressed into her deeply and unloaded his balls into her. Every spurt triggering more groans from her, every load making her press harder against him. He unloaded everything into her sweet pussy, treasuring the feeling of an exhausted partner in his arms.