Wayward Avatar Ch. 09

Story Info
An ominous warning arrives.
2.4k words
4.68
1.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bird Cometh

Zen was at the table, holding a giggling Trisha on his lap, feeding her bites of a pastry when the door knocked. Nyala answered it and spoke with someone before shutting it and approaching Zen.

"Master Zen, it appears that there are visitors at the main gate."

Zen paused; they weren't due for another merchant group for a while yet. "Did they say who they were?"

Nyala shook her head, "Three rode to the gate on giant birds, and simply waited a respectful distance away."

Zen perked up, "Birds you say? Oh my god, are they Chocobos? Please call Aleyna and Sarina over immediately." He put down the slightly disappointed Trisha and went to change into the tailored and gold-fringed tunic that Sarina had delivered him. He was putting on the gold belt and laced sandals when Sarina entered the cottage.

Sarina was already in full regalia, the stunning outfit he first saw her in, with Anna following her. Aleyna was not far behind, though she wasn't wearing anything other than her typical tunic.

"Master Zen, I have been informed that there is a congregation of wildkin outside the main gate." She seemed a bit flustered. "I don't believe they have ever initiated a conversation with our people. This is unprecedented."

"Well, they likely know that my boys and I are here, so they must figure we've either fortified a better location, or someone even stronger lives here." Aleyna once again quick on the uptake and analysis. Zen had to agree with her, if they had never had dealings with them before, they either believed them to have something worthwhile or recognized a potential threat.

"Is there a particular ceremony for welcoming an envoy? Should we just go out and greet them?"

Sarina hesitated, obviously trying to think through all the situations she had been taught to find the most appropriate answer. "When meeting a new merchant group, we would typically invite them to the church for a blessing and then offer them a meal."

"I don't think they'll care about the church part, considering their god is a giant bird," Aleyna scratched her head. "Maybe we just greet 'em and offer 'em a meal?"

Sarina thought it over and nodded, "That does seem like the most appropriate action. Zen, you should lead as Agravari, with the two of us as your escorts. We should be able to handle any diplomatic, or more physical, confrontation then."

"Alright, let's do that then." Zen and his wives headed out, with Trisha and Oryn escorting them to the gate.

The gates were closed and barred, with two villagers up in the watchtower. Zen nodded to those by the gate, and they moved to either side and began to crank at the mechanism which withdrew the heavy beams barring the gate. It took a minute, but Zen had figured it would be better for them to build something that they could use rather than always depend on him and Aleyna to bar and unbar the gates.

The beams were finally retracted, the gates swung open, and Zen marched out to greet the riders. He didn't get very far before his eyes widened, and a silly smile spread across his face.

"Oh my god, they're fucking Chocobos!"

The birds were easily as tall as Zen with long legs that led to a plump body covered in yellow feathers, and two wings that occasionally beat the air. Their elegant necks were similarly covered with feathers that lead up to eyes that peered about cautiously and a sharp beak that had a harness attached to it.

The spell was, however, broken when instead of a cute "wark" they screamed like a hyena attacking a steak. Zen idly wondered if maybe they could be taught to warble cutely instead.

As the party drew near, the wildkins dismounted and stepped forward. They stood only a head shorter than Zen with silver or gold hair pulled into ponytails, decorated with one or two yellow bird feathers. They appeared slim but wiry, with long limbs. Predictably for this place, they hand elongated ears that came to points, some wearing small rings on them.

The group came to a stop several paces away and lifted their hands palm upward from the elbow. Zen glanced at Sarina who gave a small shrug, and then mirrored the action. Zen did too, coughing once to get Aleyna to do the same.

The lead wildkin smiled pleasantly, though her clear blue eyes seemed to maintain an edge to them.

"We bring greetings from the tribe of Aurnia. I am Tanika, and these are my sworn brothers, Tobas and Timos." Zen briefly wondered if all relatives had shared the same first letter in their tribe.

Sarina intoned politely, "We welcome you. This is the Agravari. I am his first wife Sarina of the church of Anastra, and she is the second wife, Aleyna, warrior of the wilds." This was the first time that he had heard of Aleyna's title, but it seemed fitting enough.

There was a tightening of the mouth on Timos that Zen barely caught at the mention of Agravari. "You can call me Zen. The title is a religious one, and I understand you follow another, so I don't want to impose on you."

"We appreciate the gesture Agravari, but as we are here for religious purposes, it would seem prudent to observe the customs." Tanika nodded her head politely. That statement brought a thoughtful frown to Zen's face. Were they here to convert the town?

"Would you care to come in and join us? We would be delighted to offer you a meal." Sarina had noticed the implication as well.

"We must politely decline your generous offer. We are here only to deliver a message to you." Well, this didn't sound good. "The great god Tempus, he who's steps shake the earth, who's cries split the heavens, and who's passing leaves ruin, will be upon your town within two days." She paused, "Perhaps three if he feels tired. I would suggest you abandon your church and flee before his might."

Sarina looked like she was about to combust, her face turning bright red, her fists squeezed tight. "How dare you bring your god onto Anastra's holy place!" Aleyna had subtly stepped behind Zen and was holding Sarina back by the waist. "The goddess will never forgive this sacrilege!"

"What your goddess chooses to do or not do does not impact the will of the god Tempus." Tanika didn't seem particularly bothered by the outburst, as if only stating with a resigned sigh what the inevitable outcome would be. "We suggest you leave shortly, Agravari. None can withstand his might."

The three of them raised their palms again and gave small nods, almost of condolence, before turning back to their mounts. Sarina was silently fuming next to him, with Aleyna making shushing noises and rubbing her shoulders.

"So," Zen breathed out heavily, "That went well."

***

Zen was sitting on the chair with Serina and Aleyna occupying the couch. They had decided that they needed something stronger than the usual afternoon tea, so instead went for a mixture of juice and something flammable from the bar. It wasn't half-bad.

"This seems like a declaration of war, no?" Zen was having a hard time puzzling through all the mixed signals he was getting during that meeting.

"Certainly seems that way. They gave us three days to leave before they level the place." Aleyna was sipping her second mixed drink. "If that doesn't scream war, then I don't what does."

"But why would they warn us? Couldn't they just wait for their god to do what he does and then just wander in after?" Zen was scratching his head over this. "And they seemed to imply that they'd destroy the town, not conquer it. So, are they not settling here and are just migrating?"

"The wildkins have always been erratic in their behavior." Serina had calmed down but was still incensed over the whole incident. "They go wherever they want, destroy what they want, and then move on to the next place."

"But why?"

Aleyna shrugged, "No idea. They had a pretty nice setup to the north for a long time. Had a whole village going, cleared out some of the forest, even had some farms. The boys could never steal more than a bit from them though, they'd get real pissy about it."

"See? That doesn't make any sense. Why build a village and start farming if they're just going to uproot and go somewhere else?"

"So, what are you suggesting Zen?" Sarina was leaning on her knees, rubbing her forehead.

"I think we need more information." Zen looked at Aleyna, "And I think you know where we can get that."

"Me? Whatcha mean?"

"We're going back to your old place. I think we can find a few new tenants there who can tell us everything we need to know."

***

Zen had stepped into his office momentarily when he discovered something new. He sat down at the desk, contemplating the odd new addition it was sporting that didn't seem very practical. He looked up to see Nyala enter with a tray.

"Nyala, please come over here."

Nyala placed the tray on the table and stepped in front of the desk, hands folded neatly in front of her, "Yes master Zen?"

"What are these?" He pointed to the offending items chained to the bottom of his desk.

"They would be manacles, master."

"And you put them here?"

"Yes master."

She was playing prim and proper, but he could see her tail dancing agitatedly behind her.

"I see. I suppose we should check if they're secure. Give me your hands."

Nyala bent over the desk, resting her weight on the top, reaching her hands down as far as she could on the other side while keeping her feet on the floor. "Will this suffice master?"

Zen closed the leather padded manacles around her dainty wrists, leaving almost no slack between them and the iron ring that had been drilled into the bottom of the desk. "Perfect. Please tug on them."

Nyala made an effort to pull her hands up but was unable to budge at all. "They appear to be very secure, master."

Zen wandered around the desk slowly, running his hand along the edge until he stood behind her. He moved his hand onto her back and slowly wandered it down onto her plump butt cheeks, spreading them casually. Her little rosebud winked at him as he slowly massaged he lovely spheres.

Nyala began to groan, her tail swishing more, as he moved his finger up her slit. He bent down and licked her along it, playing with her clit before spreading her tongue and pushing on her hole. Nyala tugged on her manacles a bit, making them jingle, as she panted from his ministrations.

Zen stood up and positioned his cock along her wet slit, pushing it along her puffy lips, hitting her clit and covering himself with her wetness. She was steadily moaning, unable to move, completely at his mercy. He applied gentle pressure against her opening, causing her to mewl, but then he pulled away. She tried to look back but wasn't able to see what was happening and why he wasn't going further.

Zen pulled her cheeks apart again, watching her eyes widen in excitement. Her hips wiggled more as he could see her rosebud loosen for him. He placed his cock against it and began to press. A wild look came over her as she could feel him trying to enter her back door. He consistently added pressure, slowly feeling it opening for him. She was holding her breath, her legs already shaking from excitement when his head finally breached her tight hole.

Nyala exhaled into a loud groan, feeling his massive cock enter her ass. He was holding it there, stroking her cheeks, letting her get adjusted to the size. Every gasp of hers ended in a deep groan as her sphincter tried to press down on the massive intruder.

Zen pressed more into her, feeling her squeezing him in her velvety hole. Her gasps becoming only hoarse groans as he continued to slide to his hilt inside her. She could feel him in her stomach, compressing her insides, and the thought of him violating her ass made her pussy drool on the desk.

He pulled out slowly, and she felt like he was pulling all of her out with him. He then pressed in harder, filling her completely again. Her pussy continued to drool down the desk, forming a puddle on the floor, as he plundered her stretched anus.

Zen pumped into her harder, feeling her insides envelop him and mold themselves like a second skin to him. Her taut butt cheeks quaked with every thrust. He grabbed her hips and began to speed up, slamming her harder than before, making her scream.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Nyala screamed louder with every thrust, "Fuck my ass daddy! Tear me up, I only want you in my ass daddy! You own me daddy!" She descended into nothing but guttural sounds as he grabbed her hair and pulled it back with every thrust.

With a final thrust he pressed himself as deeply as he could into her ass, feeling her tight ring squeezing and pressing back on him. Her entire body seized, drool dripping from her mouth, squirting on the desk. He unloaded a massive amount of cum deep into her ass, pressing with every throb, emptying his balls into his little cum dump.

Zen pulled out and watched her little anus close slowly, even as she spasmed, sending little rivulets and drops of white cum squirting out and onto the floor. Her head was lolling on the desk, unmoving. He went around to check her, seeing a blissful face, partially hooded eyes after having a massive orgasm. He stroked her chin and brought it to his cock. A small tongue flicked out, slowly licking him. She didn't have the strength to stretch her neck to him, so he brought himself closer, and she closed her mouth around him, moaning as her tongue cleaned all of him.

Zen stepped back, satisfied that the manacles worked. He left the office, not bothering to uncuff her. He let Mana know that the office needed some cleaning. She bowed and went in. He heard a gasp escape her lips by the door.