Wayward Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy meets up with the weed dealer.
1.6k words
4.23
15.9k
9

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tim left, Cindy opened the back pocket on her back pack and pulled out her new cell phone. She had watched enough shows on HBO to know to call it her burner phone. It was one of those cheap plans you pay month to month. She had bought it from a tent in front of a convenience store on a trip to the big city last month.

The only number she had programmed into the phone was Tim's weed dealer, Sunny. She was pretty sure that wasn't his real name, but he was kind of a 'surfer dude' or at least pretended to be. She didn't have her husband or Tim's numbers in the phone, but she knew those by heart.

Cindy sent a text to Sunny, "Need an ounce."

Soon after, Sunny texted back, "cool, you at Tim's?"

Cindy never bought or smoked weed at her own house. Dan never really approved and it's not something they ever really did together. She had only smoked once before hooking up with Tim and usually only smoked with him every once in a while. She definitely still considered herself an amateur.

"Yeah, can you swing by baby?" Cindy replied. Tim had always encouraged her to openly flirt with Sunny, he felt like it got him a better price on the weed. One time she answered the door without a shirt or bra on, Sunny trying to be a gentleman kept his eyes locked on her eyes until Cindy said, "Sunny, they're tits baby, I'm not shy."

"I'll be by soon", Sunny sent back.

Cindy wasn't new enough to the weed game to believe 'soon' actually meant soon. It was 10 am and she figured if Sunny showed up before early afternoon she'd be surprised.

In the meantime, Cindy took inventory of her back pack. Inside she found the items she had previously packed in the weeks coming up to her adventure. She had two pairs of the yoga pants she loved to wear. One sports bra and two sporty tank tops. She had one black short cocktail dress, one pair of tight jeans and two miniskirts. She had one pair of black heels and one pair of red heels her husband called her hooker pumps.

In a side pocket she had rolled up two pair of granny panties for when she had her period and five pair of thongs in assorted colors. She had rolled up a couple of anklet sport socks and one pair of thigh high sexy hose.

In the other side pocket was $500 in $20 bills, her driver's license, her toiletries, a toothbrush, and a small travel size toothpaste. She had a roll-on deodorant and her package of birth control pills.

"Fuck me" Cindy suddenly said out loud. She realized she didn't bring any condoms or more importantly the rest of her pills. They were still in the medicine cabinet, she only had enough to last until the end of this month.

"Fuck it" she thought, "you wanted to live dangerous bitch, here you go". Cindy smiled her mischievous smile when she knew she was doing things that her husband referred to 'being up to no good'. The only other thing in the back pack was a purple vibrator down at the bottom of the bag.

Cindy stood up after closing up her back pack. Currently she was wearing her tennis shoes, a pair of running shorts and a hoodie with no bra. The weather outside was just starting to cool off in the fall.

Cindy made her way back to the bedroom and took a large drink straight from the Jack Daniels' bottle. Cindy had always preferred liquor to beer and was a wine drinker when the social setting called for it. She wondered how much that skill would now be needed.

At around 3 PM Cindy heard the knock at the door. She was glad Sunny finally showed up because she did not want to be there when Tim got off, she was after all trying to make a clean break.

Cindy answered the door and Sunny appeared slightly disappointed she didn't have her tits on display again. Sunny was about 6 feet tall with long blonde curly hair down his back. He had a surfer t-shirt and slip on sandals, a cigarette hung out of his mouth.

"Hey babe," Cindy said with an extra amount of excitement, trying to reel in who she felt might be her gateway to the life she was looking for. Cindy then gave Sunny a large extended hug pushing her breast into him.

"C'mon in baby," Cindy said as Sunny walked into Tim's apartment.

After the door shut behind him Sunny brought out a baggie of weed and tossed it up on the kitchen island.

"There you go sexy," Sunny gave a big grin as he said it. He knew Cindy liked to flirt and he liked to flirt with her right back. Cindy was much more refined than most of the folks he sold to.

Cindy got out the money for the weed from her back pack and gave it to Sunny.

"Thanks for the Benjamin," Sunny said. "Hey, I've been running all day, you wanna smoke a bowl?""

"Absolutely," Cindy said, "except I don't have a bowl, a bong or heck for that matter any rolling papers."

"It's all good baby, I got ya, I'm going to run out to the car & get my travel bag. Why don't you get more comfortable," Sunny laughed as he said it, "actually you don't have to do that, I just heard someone say it once in a movie."

"OK babe," Cindy said, then added "I can't wait."

While Sunny ran out to his car and returned to the living room Cindy stepped back into the master bedroom. She took one more large drink of the Jack Daniels finishing it off. When she heard Sunny back in the living room. She walked back in, completely naked.

"This is me more comfortable," Cindy said.

Sunny was packing his small travel bong and looked up and literally started coughing like he had just taken a huge hit from it.

"Oh my God," Sunny said, "umm won't Tim get mad if he comes in?"

"No, baby he won't be in until late tonight and Tim and I are just fuck buddies," Cindy said.

Sunny finished packing his bowl and began to heat up the bong. Then being the gentleman, he was he handed the bong to Cindy who had curled up next to him on the couch. She turned and faced him with her legs crossed giving him a wonderful view of her pussy.

Cindy leaned in and took a large draw from the bong. She held it as long as she could and leaned back displaying her moistening slit to Sunny as she blew out a large cloud of smoke.

She and Sunny continued to alternate hits on the bong until they were both well sufficiently stoned. On her last hit Sunny leaned back, but this time she uncrossed her legs and left her legs completely spread and began to rub her pussy.

Sunny, finally willing to make his move, leaned over and began to lick Cindy's cunt with wild abandon. Cindy grabbed the top of his head and began to coach him.

"Lick up and down baby. That's it, a little higher. Yeah baby suck on that clit. That's it, nibble on it." Cindy moaned in her dreamy state.

Soon Sunny moved up her body and began to suck her breasts. He was very gentle at first, but Cindy grabbed the back of his head and pressed him into her breasts and began to moan.

"Yeah, suck harder baby." she moaned, "fucking suck on my fucking tits."

Sunny slid up her neck kissing along the way, then suddenly he stopped.

"Let me grab a jimmy," Sunny said.

"A what?" Cindy asked.

"A condom." Sunny reiterated.

"Oh cool, thanks." Cindy said.

Cindy didn't really care if he wore a condom or not. But it seemed important to Sunny and she respected the fact that he respected her enough to put one on.

After Sunny put on the condom he returned to her on the couch and put his 6-inch cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Yeah, baby, go easy," Cindy said. She wasn't really worried about him hurting her, his penis was the same circumference as her husbands but an inch shorter, she just got a vibe that Sunny was a conscientious lover.

The one thing Sunny did appear good at was duration. He continually fucked Cindy for a straight 30 minutes. She didn't know if it was the weed, the condom or his young age but he was like a piston going in & out. He didn't have much skill other than that, but Cindy still had a small orgasm right before Sunny blew off into his condom.

"Oh, baby that was so fucking good," Cindy squealed.

"God that was the best pussy I've ever had. Your so experienced, don't get mad but can I ask how old you are?"

"Babe it's all good, I'm 27." Cindy lied.

"Cool, that's only five years older than me." Sunny said. "Hey, I really enjoyed it, but I got another few stops to make."

"Oh, ok." Cindy said. "Hey, can I ask a huge favor?"

"Ask away," Sunny said, pulling the used condom off his penis. Cindy reached out and gently took the condom from Sunny.

"Well, it's a huge favor, but Tim & I are kind of on the outs. I mean we're good and all, but I can't stay here anymore. I was wondering if maybe I could stay with you for a little bit?

I sure would like to get to know you a little better." Cindy said.

"Abso-fucking-lutely." Sunny said with a huge shit eating grin.

"Great," Cindy said, "let me get my stuff."

As she stepped into the master bedroom to get her back pack, she threw the used condom onto Tim's bed. She had her own shit eating grin on when she did it.

Cindy followed Sunny out and shut the door behind her.