Wayward Wife Ch. 10

Story Info
More nasty fun, more dope and then real danger.
2.5k words
4.28
14.6k
7
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy woke up around noon one Saturday. She wasn't quite sure, but she believed it had been about four months since she had left Dan crying in their suburban dining room. She laid in bed remembering the oak table she'd polished once a month and dusted every Saturday.

Their house sat on a quiet cul-de-sac in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association and a neighborhood swimming pool. On most Saturday's she and her husband Dan would sit in the stands of her oldest child's soccer games cheering him on.

Dan was very proud of their son's progress on the team and would brag to friends and family about him being the starting striker. Dan probably wouldn't have bragged as much if he knew Cindy had given numerous blow jobs to the coach after practice in his SUV, while her son sat in his booster seat in her hybrid waiting on her. Sometimes you have to take one for the team Cindy thought to herself and giggled.

"What are you giggling about?" Sky asked Cindy from the makeshift bucket toilet in the corner of the bedroom.

"Just how much of a whore I am," Cindy said smiling at her beautiful female lover.

"Until you, I had never taken pride in it baby," Sky said honestly.

"Fuck all that," Cindy spat, "that's just the bullshit they say to keep us down," Cindy responded.

Cindy got off the bed and kneeled down in front of Sky on the bucket.

"What the actual fuck are you doing? you nasty bitch, I'm not done here," Sky said.

"Lean back bitch, you think I care?" Cindy asked.

Sky leaned back on the bucket leaning against the wall and scooting her cunt as far forward as she could. Cindy leaned in and began to lick Sky's cunt still glistening from her morning piss.

She started at the bottom of her opening and licked completely up her vagina. She then stuck her tongue out as hard as she could to stab at Sky's clit. Then she encircled her clitoris and sucked it bringing it to its full stiffness much like a small cock. Finally, she rotated sucking and biting it.

The smell from the bucket filled Cindy's nostrils and she would occasionally gag and retch a little.

"C'mon baby let's move to the bed," Sky pleaded.

"Is it hurting you?" Cindy asked.

"No, but I hear you baby. It's so nasty," Sky said.

"I'm fucking nasty," Cindy said with a fierceness that Sky knew meant she was getting off.

"I've wanted this life forever," Cindy said.

"I wanna be the dirtiest bitch on the planet, I need to be treated like the piece of shit I am. I wanna do all the dope, fuck all the freaks, I wanna..."

Just then Cindy felt a hot liquid begin to pour down on their bodies and began to squeal and giggle.

"I got your freak right here you fucking junkie trash whore," Moonie said. He was standing on the edge of the bed in the cramped trailer bedroom and was pissing down on top of the two naked women.

"Yeeeesssss, give me your hot piss baby," Cindy began to beg Moonie as she turned and began to try and catch his piss in her mouth. She acted like she was washing her hair in the golden shower.

Sky leaned in to lick the golden droplets from Cindy's face, neck and tits.

Suddenly Cindy stood up and began to piss down the front of Sky as Sky squeezed her tits together and tried to shove a nipple into Cindy's pissing cunt. This caused the piss splash to go all over both of them.

Finally, Cindy and Moonie ran out of piss and they all fell into a pool of piss and began to rub and kiss each other's bodies. Cindy paid close attention to Sky's asshole after she got off the bucket and gave hit a deep tongue kiss.

"All clean now baby," Cindy teased her when she was done.

"Nasty fucking freak," Sky teased her back.

After she pulled her tongue out of Sky's ass, Moonie replaced it with his hard cock and continuously pounded Sky's asshole for the next 30 minutes. Sky's asshole didn't have quite the same elasticity as Cindy's, but Moonie was sure in time, he could give her a wonderful gape.

Just as Moonie began to pant and grunt Cindy put her head on Sky's back and waited for him to pull out. Moonie pulled out just before he came and shoved his prick into Cindy's mouth.

"Take my cuuuummmm bitch," Moonie grunted as he began shooting his cum down Cindy's throat.

When they were done Moonie grabbed his rig and Cindy sat down beside him and held out her arm.

"No cunt go get your pipe," Moonie said.

"Fuck that baby," Cindy teased.

"I just told you I wanna be a junkie slut, junkie's slam their shit," Cindy explained.

"I don't think Sunny would be happy with me if I got you on the needle," Moonie tried to reason with her.

"I get it, you're scared of Sunny," Cindy said not sure how Moonie would react.

"Fuck you cunt, you want the needle, you do it," Moonie said as he handed her the needle he had just plunged into his arm.

"Give her a clean one Moonie," Sky interjected.

"No, this is fine, I'll share my man's sharp anytime," Cindy said.

Cindy took the syringe and laid it on the edge of the bed. Then she took Moonie's spoon and lighter. She filled the spoon and began to heat it until the crystals started to liquify. She put the needle into the liquid and drew back a small amount.

Moonie took the rubber strap and tied it around Cindy's arm and Cindy took the other part and held it in her mouth. She then found a vein in her arm and plunged the needle in without hesitation or fanfare. She drew back the plunger until she saw a small amount of blood in the liquid and then depressed the plunger.

The feeling was instantaneous. Like a wave of pleasure, a rolling orgasm that continued from her toes to the tip of her head.

Moonie held out the syringe to Sky who hesitated before holding out her hand. Moonie pulled the syringe back and shook his head. "If you're not ready baby, don't. This is her dream, make your own dream."

Sky shook her head in agreement and pulled out the glass pipe instead and took a large drag.

After a while both girls came down slightly from their high. Moonie was up in the living room talking on the phone. Both girls groggily dragged themselves into the living room, both still naked as Moonie required.

"I've got a friend coming over tonight and you sluts are going to get a surprise."

The girls squealed in delight. Each lit a Pall Mall cigarette and laid down on the couch with their heads at each end, occasionally rubbing the other's pussy with their toes and giggling like goofy school girls.

Around 9 P.M. that evening a car pulled up in front of the trailer and Moonie answered the door. A man walked in with long stringy hair. He was taller than Moonie, probably a couple of inches taller than Sunny actually. He wasn't an attractive man Cindy thought looking at Sky who gave her the same puzzled look back.

"Girls this is Pete," Moonie said.

"Well, I see you girls are ready," Pete said looking at the two naked tattooed women.

"Yes sir," Cindy said.

"What are we ready for?" Cindy asked, turning to Moonie.

"You'll see slut. go get my chair," Moonie said.

The girls went to the spare bedroom and returned with the folding chair Moonie used to give them their tattoos.

"Sin you first," Moonie said.

"Front or back?" Cindy asked.

"Sit on your butt baby," Pete said.

Cindy sat down and Pete sat on her legs like Moonie did when he tattooed her chest. Pete brought out a silver tool that looked like a large pair of tweezers with hoops on the end. He rubbed Cindy's nipple a little, causing it to grow stiff. He then squeezed her nipple with the tweezer.

"You ready babe?" Pete asked.

Cindy had just figured out she was about to get her nipples pierced.

"Yeah, Pete do it," Cindy begged.

Pete brought out a steel spike looking item and pierced Cindy's nipple without too much difficulty.

"Fuck me!" Cindy yelled.

"You OK baby?" Sky asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm." Cindy moaned as the pain had made its way down to her clitoris. She smiled her shit eating grin at Sky.

Soon Pete had done her other nipple. Cindy looked down and Pete had inserted metal bars into her nipples.

"Oh Pete, I love it so much," Cindy said honestly.

"You girls can thank Pete when he's done with Sky," Moonie said.

Cindy got up out of the chair and Sky sat down in her place. Cindy went over and hugged Moonie and began to play with her nipples.

"Ouch!" Cindy yelped.

"They're going to be tender for a few days," Pete said.

Pete turned his attention to Sky who was leaning back in the chair.

"This is the one with the huge nipples obviously," Pete said, rubbing on Sky's nipples.

"Yeah, give her the shields," Moonie said.

Pete pulled out two small metal contraptions. Cindy thought they looked like small tubes with metal doilies on one end. It was a beautiful mesh design basically with a small tube inserted through it.

Pete sprayed a lubricant into the tubes and then pushed them onto Sky's nipples. Then he grabbed what appeared to be a pair of tweezers with rubber on the end of them. He pulled hard on Sky's nipples with some force.

Once he got enough nipple extended out of the tube, he grabbed the forceps with the circles on the end. He pinched Sky's nipple and immediately drove the metal spike through them. He then inserted a hoop through the opening.

"Jesus fucking Christ that hurt!" Sky said.

After completing both nipples and leaning back, Pete looked at Sky and said, "gorgeous."

Cindy couldn't help herself; she ran up to Sky and rotated the hoop up and gently gave it a tug.

"God damn it whore, mine are tender too!" Sky yelled.

Cindy stared at the hoops and was in awe of Sky's nipples.

"The very first thing I ever noticed about you were these gorgeous fucking nipples," Cindy said.

Both girls leaned in and gave each other a deep kiss. When they separated, they saw Pete had pulled his cock out and was stroking it.

Pete's cock seemed similar to Cindy's husband Dan she thought. Not too thick and not too long. Cindy kneeled down and began to suck Pete's cock. She had only sucked a few minutes when Pete began to moan and shake. Pete pulled his dick out of Cindy's mouth and sprayed her newly decorated tits with his cum.

"Thanks baby," Cindy said. When she stood up, she looked at Sky and rolled her eyes.

Moonie gave Pete a small amount of meth and Pete thanked him.

"You wanna stay and party?" Moonie asked him.

"No, I gotta get back to town, gotta open the shop up at 10 in the morning," Pete explained.

After Pete left Cindy and Moonie sat down at the table and did a small bump of Meth. Moonie hated to admit it, but he was proud at how Cindy was able to 'shoot up' already without any coaching from him.

Sky came out of the bedroom with a dirty towel.

"I haven't washed my cunt in a week. I'm going over to Sunny's to shower, he's over at Melody's I think," Sky said.

"OK," Cindy and Moonie said in unison.

"Sin, you wanna come?" Sky asked.

"Nah, I may get another golden shower from Moon here in a little bit," Cindy teased.

After about 10 minutes they heard a car pull up in front of the trailer.

"Did Pete leave something behind?" Cindy asked.

"I dunno," Moonie said as he walked back to the spare bedroom carrying the tattoo chair.

Just as Cindy walked to the door it came off the hinges, knocking her to the ground.

Two large black men entered the trailer with guns drawn. Moonie came running from the hallway brandishing his silver semi-auto pistol and began firing wildly at the pair who returned fire.

Moonie was struck in the left shoulder and fell to the ground dropping his pistol. The two black men ran over and grabbed him, one of them punched him in the bleeding wound.

As Cindy sat up a third black man entered through the front door. The black man was at least six foot seven in height. He was even more muscular than Moonie. He was much thicker. He had a small belly, but even that appeared to be all hard muscle. He had a shaved head with a large thick beard. He wore all black.

"You white trash mother fucker," the large black man yelled at Moonie.

"Tyrone. I was just fixing to bring you your money," Moonie said.

"Fuck you nigger," Tyrone yelled back at Moonie.

"I should have known some redneck mother fucker like you would try to stiff me. I front you a load and still haven't paid me back," Tyrone told Moonie.

"Who dis bitch?" Tyrone asked.

"Sin," Cindy said.

"What the fuck, your name is Sin?" Tyrone asked.

"Well, it's Cindy but my friends call me Sin," Cindy explained.

"We gonna be friends' whore?" Tyrone asked.

"Well, I sure the fuck don't wanna be your enemy," Cindy said.

"True dat,"Tyrone said, "Stand up whore."

Cindy got to her feet and Tyrone walked around the tattooed whore.

"God damn!" Tyrone exclaimed.

"You a fucking devil worshiper?" Tyrone asked as he saw the tattoo on her back.

"More of a cock worshiper," Cindy said.

Just then Sky busted in through the front door and all three black men pointed their guns at her.

"No don't!" Cindy yelled as loud as she could. "She's mine."

"Moonie are you hurt?" Sky asked.

"Yes," Moonie said from the floor.

"You got my money mother fucker?" Tyrone asked.

"No, but I can get it," Moonie said.

"Fuck you Moonie," Tyrone said pointing his gun at him.

"Will we work?" Cindy asked.

"What bitch?" Tyrone asked her slightly lowering the gun.

"Take me and Sky for the money he owes you," Cindy said.

"You gonna have to sell a lotta pussy to pay off what this shit bag owes me," Tyrone said.

"Deal," Cindy said and then looked at Sky.

"Whore's for life," Sky said smiling at Cindy.

"Get your shit and let's go cunts,"

The girls ran back to the bedroom and Cindy grabbed her back pack. Sky grabbed a few pieces of clothing. Cindy grabbed the bag of dope out of the closet. When she got to the living room, she handed the bag to Tyrone and then ran back over to Moonie. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and picked up the silver semi-auto lying on the ground next to him.

"Sorry babe," Cindy said.

Sky came over and gave Moonie a kiss as well and the two girls and the three black men walked out the door.

Moonie never saw them again.