WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

After her fourth, Monique grabbed her legs and dragged her toward the middle of the bed. The strap-on was already around Monique's waist and stood out from her groin like a big cock, pink in color, and slightly larger than I was when fully engorged. When I entered her ass, Marcia would be very full.

"Hello, Monique," Marcia said. "I knew it was you as soon as you went down on me."

"I'm honored you'd know me so well."

"You never forget your first," Marcia laughed. "First kiss, first fuck, first girl cunt licking. You were my first."

Monique kissed her, deep, tongues entwined, and Marcia tasted herself on Monique's lips, her fluids spread on Monique's face.

"I'm going to fuck you," Monique said, "and when I do, your Master is going to have your ass. We intend to fuck your lights out tonight."

"I can hardly wait," Marcia murmured, kissing Monique's neck, giving her goose bumps.

Monique crouched over Marcia's body and adjusted her cock to enter my slave's bald pussy. Leaning over and gazing into her eyes from about eighteen inches away, she started sliding the huge cock into Marcia's drenched core, pleased to see her eyes widen and her mouth form a sudden 'O' as the cock split her cunt. She bent down to kiss her parted lips as the whole thing slipped into her.

"It's so big," Marcia whispered.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," Monique giggled.

I leaned on one arm and watched their joining. The dildo was large enough, Marcia's inner lips were tugged in each direction, clinging to the shaft as it moved in and out. Marcia moaned, whimpering as she was fucked by Monique's strap-on. My cock started to rise again. Monique leaned down to gather a taut nipple between her lips, gently sucking the turgid point and Marcia's moans grew louder and deeper. I stroked Marcia's cheek while Monique fucked her to another orgasm. Watching their breasts mesh and mash against each other was incredibly erotic. Sometimes Monique would lift up enough that only the tips of their nipples would be touching. Other times, she collapsed on Marcia's chest and they mashed together as Monique kissed her, frantically inhaling Marcia's breath. When my cock was stiff enough, I tapped Monique's bottom and she turned over, pulling Marcia with her.

I spread both their legs, giving myself room between them. Marcia's puckered star stared at me from above her stuffed cunt. It was wet and lubricated from the fluids she'd released from her multiple orgasms. I pushed a finger in to stretch it before I used my cock on her. Marcia moaned again, growling deep in her throat. She tried to relax her rectum, knowing what was coming next, but it was difficult with the large dildo in her cunt. Because she would be packed so full, I decided to add a little lube to the fluid already greasing her dark passage. I got up and got some and rubbed some on her bottom around the crinkled sphincter and more on my cock. I climbed between their legs again and put my thick head against her rosebud and pushed.

"Jesus," Marcia said. "I can't believe what you're doing to me. The strap-on is big enough. Throwing your cock in there too is going to split me in half."

"Relax, little slave. I'll go slow."

"I hope so or you're going to tear something," she groaned.

I got the head in and paused. She was panting, short quick breaths. She squeezed down, but I pushed deeper rather than out. Gradually, she started to relax and I started inching forward. Monique had quit thrusting as well, allowing Marcia to accept the two cocks at her own pace. It probably took five minutes, but I eventually felt my balls touch the cock implanted in her cunt. We both held perfectly still, stretching Marcia to her utmost, both cylinders crammed into a tiny space.

Eventually, she whispered, "Fuck me," into Monique's mouth and I began to move within her bottom, small strokes, no more than an inch or two each time and I felt Monique doing the same in her pussy. Marcia's ass was always tight, but with her split upon two large cocks, it was particularly confining. Her groans gradually mellowed to higher pitched whimpers and I knew she was moving away from pain to pleasure. I was certain when she said, "Fuck me harder."

Both of us started driving into her body harder, plunging deeper and faster with each stroke. Marcia squealed through another orgasm, clutching Monique close as she surrendered to her release. Her rectum pulsed around my cock, contracting in syncopated spasms to our thrusting. I moved to full cock plunges, riding her rectum from the crown to root of my cock. Marcia pushed backwards with each thrust, striving to fill herself with all my meat and Monique's jellied plastic. I felt her go into another climax, moaning loudly as she bucked on our pricks. God, I was getting close to another orgasm of my own, her frenzied contractions on my cock making my cum boil in my balls. I think Marcia went into another climax, or maybe a more frenzied stage of the last as her throbbing muscles really squeezed down on my cock and I couldn't take anymore. My balls pumped and I filled her rectum with strong jets of cum. She was shivering and shuddering through her own orgasm, frantically kissing Monique as she spasmed.

I waited until her contractions extracted the last of my sperm before gradually withdrawing from her rectum. It gaped for a moment after I pulled out, my cum dribbling out to drip down to her cunt before she slowly closed up again. The sight of my cum dripping from my slave always giving me a burst of joy. I patted her bottom which had given me so much gratification. She sat up and continued to ride the strap-on in her cunt, searching for another climax, able to fondle and caress Monique's breasts even as her own were caressed. My sexy little slave, so intent on her pleasure.

Going to the shower to clean up, I washed, cleaning the evening's detritus from my cock. When I went back, Marcia and Monique were lying next to one another, kissing and caressing. Telling them they could resume later - we had all night - I told them to both go wash up. It was funny watching Monique go to the shower with the strap-on sticking out from her lush feminine body, waving back and forth. It took about twenty minutes to return; I'm sure they lingered over the good parts as they washed one another.

"Master," Marcia said climbing into bed, "Monique hasn't had a chance to cum yet. Would you mind if your slave were to give her some gratification?"

"Not at all. All slaves should be well fucked. However, you have been well fucked, so you must help her without cumming yourself. You don't get to use it as an opportunity to cum some more."

Marcia smiled at my catching her at her little ploy to orgasm more. "Yes, Master." She bowed towards me. "Your wish is my command."

Monique lay down beside me on the bed and I held her, gently caressing a breast as Marcia parted her legs and started kissing up her legs, teasing her by going all around her lovely cunt, but staying away from the core proper until Monique moaned in frustration and pulled Marcia's face into her sodden folds. I laughed, finding it quite amusing. Marcia did give Monique three good orgasms before I had Monique lick the gleaming cunt cream from Marcia's face so we could go to sleep. Marcia slept with her arms around Monique, while I slept with my arms around Marcia and I think we both fondled the breasts we came into contact with doing so. It was a comfortable night.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers