WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. 50 with the paddle, 50 with the whip and 50 with your hand, in that order."

"Very well."

I put one of the bolster pillows under her hips to raise her buttocks up. Getting the two instruments out of our toy box, I took my position keeling over her on the bed. The paddle could only be applied to her lovely ass and the backs of her thighs. It was too rigid to be used over the bones of her back. I turned on some music to help set a nice pace and proceeded to apply the paddle to the aforementioned areas. Marcia was taking her paddling calmly. She was used to and even enjoyed them. She didn't even flinch for the first dozen or so, simply absorbing the warmth and letting it spread to her cunt. As the paddling went on, her butt rose to meet the paddle and she started to moan prettily.

"Master, I shall have to cum soon. May I please have permission?"

I'd seen the unfurling of her pussy lips through her wide spread legs and the moisture starting to gather there, so I wasn't surprised when she asked.

"After at least five more strokes, you have my permission to cum."

"Yes, Master."

Not wanting to make it too easy for her, I slowed down the pace, letting her wait between each one. She actually lasted for six before her hamstrings and glutes tightened and she quivered through her orgasm. I let it pass before continuing. Marcia had to ask for permission again before I was finished with the paddle, though I let her cum as soon as she asked. Finishing with the paddle, I set it aside and picked up the soft cat I used for a whip. Her ass and the backs of her thighs were bright red. The whip could be used everywhere except around her head and face. Given her buttocks were already crimson, I began down by her calves and worked my way up towards her shoulder blades. Since I wasn't concentrating on any of Marcia's erogenous zones, she didn't ask for permission to climax until I did. Standing over her, I began directing the last ten or so to the soft interiors of her thighs and the moistness of her aroused cunt.

As soon as I started directing my attention there, Marcia said, "If you strike my cunt, Master, I will cum. May your slave be allowed permission?"

Her pussy flesh was flushed with blood and the scent of her kindled desire. It appeared she spread her legs wider to present a more open target to the whip. I obliged her.

"You may cum, little slave," striking the exposed target. She moaned and I could see her cunt spasming, seeking something to fill it.

Too tempted to deny myself, I filled her in a single stroke and fucked her hard, driving deep and keeping her orgasm going.

"Oh, God, Master, fuck me! I want you so badly. I'm cumming so hard, don't stop."

It didn't take long and I felt my balls contract and a full load of cream flooded her, but I kept pounding until the last of my pulses drained the last little bit. Pulling out, I saw our mixed fluids dripping from her sheath. We really did have to change the sheets soon. I finished up the last of the strokes with the whip. I set it aside.

Marcia had been very clever in choosing the instruments and order of her punishment. The first concentrated on the fleshy parts of her anatomy; the whip, able to be spread so it wasn't concentrated on the same place; and finally my hand, which would be for the fleshy parts again, but would have to tone down the strength of my blows so my hand could withstand fifty. Plus, she knew how much I loved to stroke and caress her flesh once my hand was touching her. I didn't mind her cleverness. It's why I gave her the choice. One hundred, fifty strokes were a lot and I wanted her to enjoy them and minimize her pain as much as possible.

I got some lube from the bedside table. "When I've finished your punishment, I will have to fuck your ass, little slave. I shall be hard again by then."

"Yes, Master. I hoped so." She turned to smile at me, an impish grin so impudent and delightful, I wanted to fuck her right away, if only my cock was ready. "Please hurry," she said, "I want to feel you inside me again."

She arched her back, raising her buttocks higher, daring me, no begging me, to strike them. Never one to disappoint a lady, especially one I loved so much, my hand smacked down on the proffered target, calling forth a delighted moan. If anything, her butt strained higher for the next. After every five or so strokes, I would pause and stroke and caress the heated flesh, feeling ten or more degrees hotter than the rest of her skin. Occasionally, I would dip my fingers into her gapping pussy, slick with our spend. She mewled when I did so, quivering in anticipation.

The second time I did so, she asked for permission to cum again.

"No," I ordered, "hold it. Don't cum yet."

I knew she was dying to release, ready to explode. "Hold it or you won't cum again during your slavery."

"Master!" she wailed.

By pure strength of will, she was able to prevail over her own desires, though she trembled with the effort. After a few moments, I continued her spanking, and it became somewhat easier, but still she wanted to pop.

"Please, Master," she begged, "let me cum." She was panting, trying to ignore her own body.

When I next plunged my fingers into her pussy, I said, "Cum for me, slave," and she howled and her cunt clamped onto my fingers like a vise, vibrating like a guitar string as she bucked up against my hand.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," she mewled over and over, overcome by her passion.

My cock felt like a nightstick, and I was ready to go. I squirted some lube in the crease of her ass, letting it run down over her pucker. Giving her the last ten strokes or so, I pressed into her rectum and she squealed, squeezing frantically against the penetration, shuddering into a multiple orgasm, and opened before me, allowing me to sink into her until the heat of her buns were cooking my balls.

"Master," she moaned. "Oh, shit! Fuck my ass, I'm still cumming."

She throbbed around me, clenching and unclenching my cock in her dark passage. I started pumping, long, lengthy strokes the full length of my prick. What little motion her bonds allowed was expended in backing into me on the downstroke, taking every millimeter of my shaft in her ass. I was wound as tightly as she was, ready to send another river of sperm into her.

"I'm going to cum again. Let me cum, Master. Let me cum," Marcia pleaded.

"Not until I do, slave," I panted.

"How long, Master? How long...must I wait?"

She was as breathless as I, both holding it, striving for every particle of pleasure available to be had.

"Not...long...slave. Cum...now!"

It felt like the top of my cock was blowing off, as if the cum couldn't pass through fast enough. Marcia clamped down again, whimpering sounds of pleasure, finally able to release without fearing the consequences. I was shoved as far up her bum as I could reach, groaning myself to feel the tension gone. I sank down on her back, gasping heavily, searching for air.

Marcia continued to pulse around my prick, overcome, her sex organs, lungs and heart the only things moving.

After about five minutes, I said, "That was incredible. What a fuck!"

"For me as well, Master. Could you please move. I need more air."

I rolled off her, still panting heavily. I could hear her taking deep breaths beside me, slowly getting her wind back.

"Mmm," she murmured. "That was heavenly, though I believe my ass may require a rest before you use it again, Master."

"We can give it a rest. Will you ask for permission to cum for the balance of your slavery?"

"Yes, Master. It was my mistake."

"Why don't we have a shower before breakfast?"

"Of course, Master."

We took a brief shower. I had Marcia wash me, then I washed her. I nearly got hard when I soaped her up, she was so incredible.

I allowed Marcia to sit on the couch while I made brunch. It was almost 10:30 now. Our playing had taken a good deal of time this morning.

"We won't even be able to feed Brianna and her slaves while they're here," I said, stirring up some scrambled eggs and cheese on the stove. "We only have four trays."

"We could rent some things for their visit, Master. Perhaps from a party store or even a furniture rental place. You should have some things here regardless. One bed and one couch, do not a home make. Hopefully, we hear about a closing date this week."

"That's an excellent idea." I dropped four pieces of bread into the toaster. "I think that's what we'll do this afternoon. We'll have to find something appropriate for you to wear. A dress, of course, as you can't cover your cunt, and we'll go to Origami this evening for supper, so it should be appropriate for there as well. You shall wear your Vibe or butterfly so I may play games with you."

"Yes, Master."

"After we eat, we'll take a look in your closet for something to wear, both casual and elegant with a hint of sluttiness."

"As you wish, Master."

"You know, there's something else we should do this afternoon. When your slavery first started, I purchased most of the items. I mean, we picked up a couple things in Vegas, but most of your toys and punishment instruments I picked out for you, without your input. I think we should go pick out some new things for you, after we order the furniture. One toy and one device, your choice, with my approval."

"Yes, Master."

After eating, I put in Marcia's butt plug and Vibe again, then we went into our closet and looked for something sexy for her to wear. Finding another dress which disappeared in the black hole because it wasn't something she'd normally wear, we found a summer dress I loved. It had like two scarves going up from the the front of the dress covering her breasts and tied behind her neck. It was backless down to the waist of the dress, and you might as well say it was sideless as well. She couldn't wear a bra under it, although she didn't need one for support, but the puppies would be running free under the top. She looked spectacular in it, and we didn't need to worry about her being an officer anymore, as long as she didn't run around nude and get herself arrested. I knew some officers who would have arrested her simply to do the body search incident to the arrest, but the dress wasn't illegal, just risqué. I whistled when I saw her dressed up.

"Men are going to go nuts for you in that outfit."

"Yes, Master. I imagine they will."

"Of course, I'll be playing with your Vibe again today."

"I assumed it would be so when you put it on."

"Let's go. Get some things done."

We went to Rent•A•Center and ordered a dining room table with six chairs. I also ordered a love seat to give us a few more places for everyone to plant themselves. It was a rent to own place but I didn't want to own any of this, and payments were weekly, so I paid for a month and arranged for them to pick it up in four weeks or earlier if need be. They said they could deliver it tomorrow morning.

Since the Tender Moments store was the closest one to R•A•C, we went there. A young woman was running the cash register. She had a nose piercing with a ring and I suspected other piercings as well. There was an older guy in there looking at the adult movies and magazines. I led Marcia up to cashier, but not before turning on her Vibe.

"Hello, my name is Sam and this is my wife, Marcia. We're looking for two items for her, a pleasure device and something more 'Fifty Shades of Grayish', a disciplinary tool, shall we say."

"My name's Dawn. Pleased to meet you." She shook hands with both of us. "Do you have anything of similar nature already, so I don't recommend the same thing?"

"Yes, we do. She has a 'Womanizer', a 'We/Vibe' which she's wearing now in addition to a butt plug, a butterfly, and a somewhat regular cock shaped vibrator, which doesn't get much use. We have a riding crop, a paddle, a tawse, and a nine-stranded cat."

"She's experienced then," Dawn said appraisingly. Marcia actually blushed as she was eyed. "Do you let her play?"

"Not really," I said.

"Too bad. I'd love to see what I could do with her for a night. Is the Vibe running now?"

"It is."

"I thought I recognized the signs, although she's hiding it very well."

The other guy in the store brought up four magazines and five DVD's.

Dawn said, "Let me ring him up and I can give you my full attention."

"By all means."

We waited calmly while she tallied his purchases and took $200 cash, making change. Porn wasn't cheap. I suppose he didn't want his wife to know he was shopping here. I'd put it on my debit card without a second thought. After he left, she locked the door behind him and turned the sign on the door to closed.

"It will give us a little privacy," Dawn said about the locked door. "You orgasmed a couple minutes ago, didn't you?" Dawn asked Marcia when she returned to us.

"Yes."

"You have excellent control. If I wasn't watching for it, I wouldn't have noticed. Your Master does this to you fairly often doesn't he?"

"He does," Marcia agreed.

"Do you have a price range in mind, or should I pull out the stuff with the best customer recommendations, including myself. I use many of the items for my own pleasure."

"I'm willing to spend for quality," I said.

She went behind the counter and started pulling out some items from under the display windows.

"Some of these aren't the most popular due to the pricy nature, but those who own them, swear by them." She pointed to the first item. "This is the Lelo Ora 2 clitoris stimulator. It has the hole in the middle so it can surround the clit. It's $237.95 and one of the best items we sell for clitoral orgasms. It doesn't apply the vibrations directly on the clit, but all around it. It's waterproof and rechargeable with a USB cord, and comes in three colors. It has a sense touch feature which increases the strength of the vibrations as you press harder.

"This next one is made by the people who make the womanizer called the 'Womanizer Inside and Out'. It's got the same womanizer you're familiar with on the outside, but this arm goes inside a woman's vagina and stimulates the vaginal wall and g-spot. If you like your womanizer, you'll love this beauty. I get some real screamers with it. It's $274.95." Marcia picked it up and examined it.

"I like the womanizer," Marcia said, "but hate having to hold it constantly. Does the vaginal arm mean you don't have to hold it constantly?"

"You'll need to adjust it occasionally but it does stay in place pretty well if you have a tight twat."

Marcia laughed. "Do I have a tight twat, Master?"

"One of the tightest I've ever felt, especially for someone who likes to fuck as much as you do."

"Set that aside as a possible choice. I'm interested, but not decided."

"The next one is the Adrien Lastic Gladiator. It goes on his cock, but stimulates the woman as well with this clitoral stimulator. It's one disadvantage is it will require a male partner. If your Master isn't present and he doesn't allow you to play, you'll be out of luck with this one. It's less pricy, $80.95."

Marcia picked it up and looked it over. "Unless it comes in a larger size or the part going around the cock is stretchier than it seems, I don't think this will fit you, Master."

"Lucky girl," Dawn said.

"I think so. He knows what to do with it too."

"Are you allowed to play?" Dawn asked me.

"Not really," I replied.

"What does that mean, 'not really'? Seems like it should be an easy yes or no answer."

"It means there are people we can play with, but it's a limited list and you're not on it."

"Both of you can play with these other people?"

"Yes, Marcia more than I."

"She's definitely a lucky girl. Put back or set aside for further review?"

"I'm not interested in it," Marcia said. "You can put it back."

"This next items is the We-Vibe Sensations Unite Collection for $210.95. It's both a Vibe like the one you have on now plus a Pivot which can go on the man's cock. This inner ring is an inch in diameter and stretches out to fit larger organs. With the We-Connect app on your phones, you can control the vibrations on your partner. Both waterproof, rechargeable with USB cord. If your phone's are in a wi-fi zone you can give pleasure to each other even a continent away."

"Set it aside for further review. I suppose it depends if it can fit on your cock, Master."

Dawn set it aside for later perusal.

"The next one is the We-Vibe Gala clitoral stimulator. It functions like the ears on a rabbit type vibrator, but stiffer. It's $201.95. It needs to be held like the womanizer, so not hand's free. People like it, but with the womanizer, it's probably redundant."

"I agree," Marcia said. "Put it away." It disappeared below the counter again.

"The next one is like a butterfly, but has this 3.25 inch by 1.25 inch diameter penis which goes inside and the remote is wireless if yours is not. Effective range is about 30 feet, so not a long distance toy. It retails for $57.95."

"I'll consider it. Please put it aside."

"Next up is the Form 5 clitoral stimulator by Jimmy Jane for $182.95. Like the other premium vibrators, it's waterproof and recharges. The primary difference between this and other clitoral stimulators is the wings on either side of the clitoral stimulation portion that flutter against the labia."

Marcia examined this one as well, noting how it was made and the pictures on the box.

"Have you tried this, Dawn?" Marcia asked.

"I haven't. It's too new and I haven't got the money for one yet, even with my discount. A couple customers have purchased them and said they enjoyed them, but I don't know how discriminating they are and what other devices they may have tried."

"I should probably need to try one to see if I'd like it. Set it aside for the moment."

"The last item I wanted you to consider was the Hello Touch X, also by JimmyJane. This is unique to what I'm showing you because it uses your fingers as the vibrator, plus it comes with a second module that uses electro stimulation rather than vibration."

"What's electro stimulation?" Marcia said, picking it up.

"You haven't used e-stim on your slave?" Dawn asked.

"No, I haven't," I replied.

"You might have undergone electro stimulation at a doctor's office or a chiropractor," Dawn said. "E-stim takes advantage of the bodies ability to conduct electricity. Electricity passes between two or more electrodes placed on your body. Doctors use it to stimulate muscle tissue to repair more quickly, or to relieve some pain. Masters use it to create tingling sensations in your erogenous zones, such as the nipples, labia, anus or clit. Depending on the strength of the current, it can be used to tease and stimulate or to cause pain."

"May I try it?" Marcia asked.

"Since I can use it on your breasts and not your sex, I don't see why not. I imagine your cunt is quite wet at the moment. I believe I've seen you cum twice more as we've been talking."

"Soaking," Marcia admitted. "I can feel cum running down my leg."

Dawn changed the module on the device and slipped the two leads on two of her fingers, one on each hand.

"Step into this alcove where we can't be seen from the windows."

We followed her to the DVD/magazine section which was obstructed from the windows. Dawn started reaching for the ties around Marcia's neck, then realized her place.

"May I?" She asked, her hands still on the ties.

"You may," I said.

She pulled the end of the knot and lowered the front of Marcia's dress, exposing her lovely breasts.

"You have a lovely slave," Dawn said. "Extraordinary breasts and nipples."

"You have no idea how truly lovely she is," I said as Marcia blushed again.

Dawn played with the controls on the Hello Touch and reached for Marcia's nipples, gently massaging them with the electrodes on her fingers. The result was almost instantaneous. Marcia's nipples hardened to stiffened peaks.