WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,543 Followers

"I'd like to commend you on your handling of the visit to Tender Moments. You did very well, surprisingly so, I thought."

"I admit I'm more relaxed about things now I've resigned from the police force. I'm willing to go places I wouldn't have gone before. Mmmm, I'm cumming again. It's the fourth time since we arrived here."

"Keep track of the total number. I'm starting to detect the scent of your arousal," I said. "It's beginning to smell distinctly like sex around our table. I wonder if the waitress will notice."

"I'm glad this is our last time at these restaurants. I should be embarrassed to return again after what you've done the last few nights."

"You enjoy your new butterfly I take it?"

"It's very nice. The penis bit is longer and thicker than the Vibe's insertion arm. It creates a nice sense of fullness which I enjoy."

"Three hours is a very long run time. It could take you through most of the flight to LA."

"Looking ahead are we?" Marcia said, smiling.

"I wouldn't want you to be bored by the flight. I won't be with you."

"Well, I wouldn't want to go through the body scanner wearing it, but I suppose I could put it on my carry-on and put it on in the bathroom after take off."

"That's my girl. I wondered why you were having so much trouble choosing between the two remaining vibrators. Why the difficulty?"

"We already had variations of both. I love my original Womanizer, but it has to be held and it's nice to have something inside of you. I have a butterfly, and it doesn't have to be held but again, nothing inside me. I knew I would like both, but didn't know which one I'd like more. I wanted something which would get a lot of use."

"You'll get a lot of use out of both tonight."

We took our time with the meal. There wouldn't be leftovers tonight, especially since I didn't plan on dessert. I believe our waitress did notice. I saw her nostrils flare briefly when she came to clear our plates and offer the dessert menu. She smiled slightly when she did, realizing what the scent was. She wasn't surprised when we said we wished to skip dessert. She collected my debit card and when she returned, said, "Have a very pleasant evening, sir, madame."

"It is our intent. Thank you." I left her a nice tip.

On the way back to the car, I asked, "How many more times, little slave?"

"Five more, Master."

"Is it still going strong?"

"It seems to be running as strongly as when Dawn first put it on."

"Good, I'll leave it running then."

Marcia clutched my arm suddenly, standing stiffly, then whispered, "Make that six, Master."

I opened her door and helped her to sit. While I did, I ran my hand up her leg and ran into dampness halfway up her thigh. I gave her my fingers to lick, then walked around the back of the car, collecting our purchases from the trunk as I went. It was a short drive home and as soon as the garage door closed, Marcia stripped off her clothes as she was supposed to during her slavery. She pointed out how wet the back of her dress was, then tossed it in the washer. She got more of our dirty clothes and stripped the sheets off the bed, adding them to the washer and turning it on.

I helped her make the bed.

"What's next, Master?" She asked like the good little slave she was.

"You may remove the butterfly and plug now, wash them and put the butterfly in to recharge. Take a shower and put on your home slave gear. After you've done so, you may take a nap. I'll wake you later when I have need of you."

"Thank you, Master. A little rest would be welcome right now. I'm exhausted. You've worked me over quite hard today."

"You're not done yet. On with you then." I swatted her bottom as I said it and she glanced over her shoulder with a glance so hot it would have melted an iceberg. I almost regretted allowing her to rest. I hadn't cum since before breakfast, but I had things to do.

I plugged in the other electronic items we purchased, making sure they were fully powered. I read the instructions on the Hello Touch X until I was sure I knew how to operate it. I put it on two of my fingers and tested it on my own nipples and balls to see what the effect was like, experimenting with the power levels until I could see when the tingling became more painful than unique. I figured I could go to the five level before I didn't want anymore, so figured I'd be safe going to four with Marcia, regardless of where I touched her.

I sent a text to Brianna telling her when our closing would be. She called ten minutes later.

"When is Marcia coming to California?"

"The Wednesday after the party."

"And the closing is two weeks after that?"

"Two weeks and a day. As I recall, it takes about two to three hours to do the closing, given the volume of paperwork you have to sign. I'll be driving out to California afterward. I might get started that afternoon and see how far I can get, or wait until the following morning to get an early start. I figure if I can get 800 miles a day, I should be there in three days. Siri says it's a 36 hour drive. If I can do twelve hours a day, it's three days, more if I need to rest and stretch my legs more than I plan. I'll be eager to see my sweetie again."

"I can understand why."

"When are you planning on leaving Florida?" I asked.

"Since Marcia is leaving the Wednesday after; I'm inclined to wait and go with her. It's not long and it would give us a chance to see more of Southwest Florida. I'd like to see the Everglades, check out the beaches. I've heard a lot about Sanibel."

"It would be nice if Marcia could go with you. I know she'd enjoy having company. And I would enjoy showing you around what's been our home for so long."

"It's a done deal then. I'll see you the day after tomorrow."

"Are you sure you don't want us to pick you up at the airport?"

"No, we won't get in until eleven PM and we need to rent a car anyway. I'll call you when I wake up Wednesday morning and we can arrange to meet."

"See you on Wednesday then."

"Goodbye, Sam. What's Marcia doing now?"

"She's napping. She's been a busy girl today."

"I'm sure she has," Brianna laughed. "Say hi for me. Later."

I also did a search for sex toys. Going to Tender Moments made me wonder what else there might be that's new out there. I found another piece of furniture I'd be interested in. Kind of a bench table to strap your partner to which put her head and cunt at the exact right height for use. Not that I'd order it now, just to move it to LA, but I sent myself a link so I could order it for delivery to California. I also found two vibrators I thought Marcia might appreciate. The first was the Shegasm Supreme 3 in1 which combined the functions of a rabbit and a womanizer and even better, the Evoke Rechargeable Vibrating Silicone Strapless Strap On. I thought she could use it with the girls while she was in California without me. Best of all, neither was particularly expensive either. I'd call Dawn tomorrow to see if she had either one or could order them. I liked giving her my business, particularly as she was so accommodating today. I added a reminder to my phone to call her.

Marcia had a two hour nap, so I grabbed our new toys and went into the bedroom. I set it on my nightstand and took a quick shower for myself. When I finished, I went to the bedroom and Marcia was asleep, curled up on her side, her face near the side of the bed. Perfect for my purposes. I stood next to the bed and started rubbing my cock against Marcia's lips. After a few seconds she started to stir.

"Mmmm, Master," she said and her lips parted and my prick went in.

She soon had my cock at full strength.

"Put your head over the edge of the bed, little slave."

Marcia moved and with her head dangling on the edge, I could easily slip into her throat, her throat muscles massaging the head of my cock. I started fucking her throat, giving her an opportunity to breath on my back strokes, but shutting off her wind on the forward thrust. She adapted her breathing to accommodate my prick. Marcia was doing her usual superb job of sucking my cock and I was feeling the stirrings of my orgasm. Since I gone all day without one, I was ready. I felt my balls start to move within my sack and I withdrew for a few seconds to let Marcia get a deep breath before I plunged in deep and released. Spurt after spurt of thick cream spewed from the tip of my prick and down her gullet. She grabbed my ass and held me in her mouth as I succumbed to her oral talents. Finally, she tapped on my hip as she started to run out of air. I backed out of her mouth and she licked me clean as I exited.

"Thank you, little slave. An excellent blow job once again."

"I'm happy to have pleased you, Master."

"I want you to do something for me."

"Whatever you wish, Master."

"I want you to masturbate with your new Womanizer. I want to watch you pleasure yourself. You don't need to request permission to cum. I want you orgasm as much as you can."

"Yes, Master."

I handed her the vibrator. She laid back on the bed with her head on a pillow and inserted the vaginal arm into her cunt and turned it on. She moved the clitoral stimulator to her clit. She started sighing as soon as she had it properly positioned. Her nipples stood at attention as her arousal ratcheted up. I listened to the low moaning that started soon thereafter. Marcia moved the vibrator around slightly, finding the perfect spot. It wasn't long before she got the heavenly look on her face and her hips started bowing upward as her orgasm hit her.

"Do you like your new toy, little slave?"

"Yes, Master," Marcia panted. "Like the Womanizer, but better."

I watched her give herself four orgasms, each seemingly better than the last. Deciding it was time for me to participate, I put the Hello Touch on and turned it to the lowest setting. When Marcia seemed well on her way to her fifth, I ran my fingertips over her stiff nipples and she moaned and climaxed again.

"Did that feel good, little slave?" I asked, continuing to run the electrodes around her peaked nipples.

"God, yes, Master. It seems to run straight to my clit."

"Good. I'm going to move my hands around your body. I want you to remember how this feels on different parts of your body and tell me if something feels particularly good or particularly bad. I want to test this device while you're already highly aroused."

"Yes, Master," she panted.

I ran it down the sides of her abdomen and she sucked it in, like I was tickling her. I ran it down the insides of her legs, and she quivered. I put my fingers on each of her cheeks and they bounced on the bed. I touched it to the dampness of her labia on either side of her sheath and she shivered through another orgasm. I turned it to a pulse and increased the current, starting again on her breasts, first the nipples, then either side of a nipple, the bottoms of each breast, down her sides, up her stomach, up her legs, on her pussy, side to side, top to bottom. It seemed she was cumming almost constantly, though she did for her regular Womanizer as well. The sheets we'd changed that evening were becoming soaked as her fluids overflowed her pussy and dripped down the crease of her ass.

Boosting the current, I repeated everything I'd just done. Marcia continued to have orgasms, so the current wasn't too high, so I boosted it again and repeated. Marcia was a mess. She was cumming and cumming. I couldn't tell where one stopped and another began, nor could she. Moaning continually, every muscle on her body was quivering and shaking. I upped another level and started my path once again.

"Ohhh, it burns, Master, it burns."

She didn't stop having orgasms, but they did slow down. Level five. Of course, it was while she was being stimulated to orgasm by the Womanizer, so she may not be able to tolerate as much when she wasn't, but it did give me a starting point.

"I want you to stop masturbating now, little slave."

"One more orgasm, Master, please. One more. I'm so close."

"Very well, one more." I touched the electrodes to her nipples again.

Suddenly, she bowed her back until only her feet, head and shoulders were on the bed and shuddered through another orgasm. Her abdomen was undulating up and down and pussy opening and closing, a tiny mouth asking to be fed. I was going to feed it. Eventually, her back lowered itself to the bed and she reluctantly withdrew the Womanizer and turned it off.

"That looked very intense, little slave. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Master. I did."

"I'm going to penetrate you now; fuck you. I want you to hold off on your orgasms until I give you permission again."

"I don't know if I can promise, Master. I may cum the moment you enter me."

"Do the best you can. I won't punish you if you can't wait."

"Yes, Master. I'll do the best I can."

I set the e-stim back to the lowest setting, and turned the pulsing to a steady on setting, then turned it off. I wished to see what it felt like to my cock when I touched her with me inside. The non-conductive material on the inside of the electrodes kept me from experiencing the shocks Marcia felt, but my cock would have no such protection. I slipped my cock into her wet cunt and it was like stepping into a warm bath. Marcia moaned and her pussy convulsed over my cock, pulsing and massaging my prick as she climaxed again. She'd been right. She had cum the instant I entered her. I waited until her tremors stopped before I pulled her hips up until I could kneel with me inside her. I turned it on and touched her nipples and felt a very faint tingling on my cock.

Theoretically, the electricity in the system should be traveling in a straight line from one electrode to another, but it wasn't a perfect circuit. Some must be traveling along the nerve circuits to other parts of her body. I lowered my hands along her sides. The closer I got to my cock, the stronger the tingling became. When I continued down her legs, it began dwindling again, though never as low as when I first started. I realized the current still had to travel up one leg, through the pelvis and down the other to reach the negative electrode. It was attenuated by distance traveled and the intervening tissue, but my cock was still part of the shortest distance. Moving my hands to the insides of her thighs increased the sensation. Thus far, I hadn't attempted to move past my initial thrust into her. I moved my hands back to her hips where the sensation felt strongest and started pumping in and out.

Marcia moaned, "It feels so good, Master."

Satisfied I wasn't going to electrocute myself by plugging into her circuit, I upped it to the second power setting and the tingling increased.

"Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet, little slave. I want to cum with you."

"Please hurry, Master. I'm so sensitive. I don't know if I can wait."

"It won't be long. I'm quite close myself."

Indeed, I was very close. Watching my slave cumming so profusely had been exciting beyond belief. Increasing the speed of my thrusting to quicken my own release, I kept my left hand on her right hip and started moving my other hand all over the front of her body; around the areola, the tips of her nipples, the under slopes of her breasts, down her flat tummy toward her mound, brushing the labia. It was interesting to see how the feelings changed as my hand moved.

"Master, I'm cumming. I can't help myself."

Her cunt started fluttering on my cock which is all I needed to release myself. I started grunting and gave short, hard thrusts deep inside her in time with the pulses impelling my cum out. Marcia knew I'd cum and relaxed into her own orgasm, knowing we'd cum together. I turned off the Hello Touch and allowed myself to relax. When I was completely drained and my cock started to shrivel, I lay down beside her, gently stroking her sweat dampened flesh. Her muscles still twitched occasionally as she wound down. I put my hand down on her pussy, wet beyond belief, a small puddle under her hips.

"We need to change the sheets again. You made quite a mess."

"I can't move," Marcia said. "Don't make me move, Master. Throw a towel over it. I'll sleep on it."

"Agreed."

Getting a towel from the linen closet, I wiped the cum from her cunt, then laid the towel over the spot. We'd have to wash the mattress cover too, I'm sure. She lay sprawled on the bed, her arm thrown over her eyes, blocking the light. Her breathing had slowed, but was still above normal.

"I feel like I've done a hard workout for ninety minutes, Master. I'm exhausted."

"Wonderful. It means I've done a good job of satisfying my little slave."

Marcia wrapped herself around me. "You did, Master. I'm very satisfied." She kissed my shoulder which she was snuggled against. I reached for the light and turned it off and within minutes, she was asleep. Nor was I far behind her.

******

We were still sleeping the next morning when the furniture arrived from R•A•C. They rang the doorbell and I jumped up, throwing on some sweat pants and closing the bedroom door behind me.

"Sorry, guys," I said, opening the door. "Short night. I'll show you where I want the stuff."

I led them to the kitchen nook. They took a look around and noticed there wasn't a lot of stuff.

"It looks like you need more than the dinette, buddy. Looks like you need a house full of furniture."

"Sold the house, and most of the furniture. What's left is getting moved to California or going to Goodwill, but I needed a table and chairs until I moved. We're having guests for a week."

The head guy looked at the order. "Yeah, it says here we have to pick it up again in a month."

"Sooner actually. We got our closing date. We close in three weeks and two days. Just found out yesterday. After that, I hit the road and the house needs to be empty."

"Just call the store when you want it picked up. Somebody will be here the following day."

They brought in the table and love seat.

"If I gave you a twenty, could you help me move the couch from the living room into here," I said. "It won't be of much use in there."

The head guy stuck his head in the living room and saw what I wanted moved and said, "Sure, won't take but five minutes."

It actually took ten. We had to stand it on end to get it through the door to maneuver it around the front counter dividing kitchen from family room. I helped them move it and still gave them forty for their trouble. They thanked me and left. I went into the bedroom. Marcia was awake, but still lying naked on the bed.

"What are your plans for me today, Master? Would you like me to service you this morning?"

"We're going to go for a rather lengthy ride this afternoon, followed by dinner, but this morning, I wished to try out the other two punishment devices we purchased yesterday, after which I will gladly accept your service. Let's tie you up again."

Marcia gracefully positioned herself beside the bed and allowed me to tie her in the spread eagle position again, though this time she was facing the bed. I picked up the Quad, took it out of the packaging and inspected it. It had four silicone "strands" about a half inch apart, each rather thick and weighted at the ends. The weights didn't appear overly heavy, but when I swung it against myself, I became uneasy. It felt heavy to my hand, not that it would sting, but that it might bruise or worse.

"I'm not sure we can use 'The Quad', little slave. I don't like it. It feels heavy to me, like it might bruise you, or possibly even break small bones. Maybe it could be used on someone with a larger frame than yours, like a guy, but I don't trust it."

"Show it to me, Master. Let me feel it in my hand."

I held it up about eighteen inches in front of her face. When she'd looked it over for several seconds, I put one of the strands in her fingers. She shook it, getting a feel for it's weight.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,543 Followers