WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"On my cock now, little slave."

Her mouth was off me in an instant with an "oh, yes," and she clambered onto the seat, aimed my cock at the proper target and sank deliciously over my pole.

"Mmmm. Toys are fun, Master, but nothing beats the real thing,"

Marcia had been cumming all day. She'd wiped herself off when she could, using napkins, and the occasional rest room break. The kerchief she'd worn so jauntily around her neck this morning, was a sodden mess in the back seat of the car, along with a few paper napkins we kept in the center console. Still, it was like sinking my prick into a bowl of warm soup except it wrapped so tightly around me. Marcia's breasts were still covered, but the material was thin and I could easily thumb her nipples and even pinch them under the fabric. Marcia was sliding up and down my pole, moaning her pleasure and I'm sure I was throwing a few groans and grunts the there as well. I hadn't been climaxing all day long and it wasn't exactly going to take a long time for this one.

"Master, may I cum?" she asked.

"Yes, you may."

The words barely left my mouth before I felt her sweet cunt contracting around my cock with the accompanying increase in volume and tone of her moaning. She plastered herself against me, her mouth finding mine and her tongue seeking entrance in order to tango. It wasn't a half minute after she orgasmed, I felt my own seed reaching for freedom, though their escape attempt was aborted by her pussy. Marcia gave me fifteen or twenty seconds of stillness to enjoy the conclusion of my arousal, sitting still on my lap, but before I could shrink, she was moving again, hoping to keep me hard for a second round. She succeeded. I maintained most of my hardness throughout and as her cunt continued milking my cock, squeezing and flexing over my shaft, Marcia soon had me ready again.

"You didn't think you were going to escape so easily, did you Master? You've ignited the flames within me and you'll have to work harder to extinguish them."

"It's not really work," I panted.

"Not now, Master, but what about an hour or three from now? This little pause that refreshes on the causeway isn't the end or our evening. This was to take the edge off my hunger. You've yet to satisfy the beast's ravenousness for you."

Nor was she wrong. Before she was done with me, I'd worked my ass off. After I orgasmed again, she let me drive back home, but as soon as we returned, she was on me like white on rice. Every time I thought I was done, she found some way to stimulate me to another erection, whether it be sucking me to life, or pulling out her prostate stimulator. It was past three before she allowed me to slip into slumber, dead to the world, my prick equally deceased. Who was the slave and who the Master now?

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers