WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,576 Followers

"You may be right, Master, but we did pay for it."

"Twenty-one bucks. Big deal. I'd rather throw away ten thousand than take a chance of hurting you."

"A compromise. You just struck yourself with it. Nothing happened to you. Why don't you hit my butt half as hard as you hit yourself. If it hurts more than expected or does anything unforeseen, we stop right there; it goes into the garbage can. If it's tolerable, you may try a wee bit harder, and we assess again. I promise I won't do anything stupid just to please you. It may be a fun toy."

"Promise. You'll say 'Cocoa Puffs' if you've the slightest doubt about it."

"I promise, Master."

I still had my doubts. "Okay," I said. I did more than cut it by half though. One might say I did nothing more than rub her with it.

"You do have to strike me with it, you know, not rub it on me, Master. I've given you my promise. Go ahead, do it."

I patted her with it.

"A little harder now," she said.

I went a little harder.

"More."

My swat increased.

"I almost felt that, Master."

I looked at her buttocks. There were red lines, but no welts, and no sign of bruising. Shit. I struck her a tad harder. There was a definite 'thunk' when it struck.

"You can do better, Master."

"No, Marcia, I won't. I don't trust it. I have no idea what it's going to do. Our other toys are designed to sting, and they do that well. But I know they won't bruise you and the redness will disappear in hours. I have no idea what this is supposed to do. Has it stung at all?"

"Not really, but you haven't hit me all that hard."

"What did it feel like. Describe it in terms I'll understand."

She thought for a moment. "Instead of you slapping me, like with the palm of your hand, it felt more like you hit it with a fist. Not hard, it didn't hurt, but describing it, that's what I'd say, Master."

"All the more reason not to trust it," I said. "If I was smacking your bottom with my fist, I'd have some idea of how hard I was hitting you. I'd get feedback in my hand. With this, I swing so fast with my hand but the ends are going faster and there is no feedback. I wouldn't know I'd hurt you until you screamed in pain. It's going in the trash. I don't want to risk it."

"I love you, Master," Marcia whispered.

"I love you too. We play games for fun. If I don't know what it's going to do to you, it's no fun."

"As you wish, Master. But you need to do something. My pussy is wet in anticipation of your punishment. I need you to punish me."

An idea occurred to me.

"Ve have vays to make you talk, fräulein. I vill make you cower in pain," I said

Marcia quickly realized I was trying to make light, to ease the seriousness and have fun. She played along.

"I'll never talk, you Nazi bastard, no matter what you do to me."

"Ve vill see about that, fräulein. I haf here, the latest in torture devices, the Enforcer. I haf it on the finest authority, you vill do anything to avoid the pain."

"Do your worst, scumbag."

Remembering how much this thing stung me in the shop yesterday, I gave her a light swat. Though she danced on her toes, she said, "Is that all you've got. You'll get nothing from me."

I gave her another swat, slightly harder. She danced some more. I gave her two more quick ones, taking a little off each one. Her ass showed the red marks from the paddle, only slightly wider than a ruler. I gave her two more on the tops of her legs. She bounced up and down on her toes, so I knew it stung. She took the paddle I usually used, much more stoically.

"Perhaps you are ready to speak now?" I said.

"Never. You can beat my ass all day and you'll get nothing from me." I thought I detected a message to expand beyond her buttocks.

"You must be one of those who enjoys pain, fräulein. Let us see." I ran my finger through her slit and she was indeed wet, as she told me she was. I shoved two fingers up her cunt. She moaned in pleasure.

"Yes," I said, "you are a pain slut. Ve shall see how you react to haffing your breasts slapped vith this devilish instrument of pain."

"You wouldn't dare," she said in mock outrage. "You haven't the balls to treat a woman this way."

"Ve shall see who has balls, fräulein. I am as sure as you are standing there without a stitch of clothing, that I haf not only the balls to smack your soft breasts, but to fuck you after you haf told me all I vant to know."

I smacked the underside of her right breast and she mewled, half in pain, half in passion.

"Are you ready to talk now, fräulein, or should I do the other breast as vell?"

"You can smack my nipples, and I still wouldn't tell you a thing." So, she wanted me to try her nipples out. I'd have to be careful doing so. I loved her nipples too much.

I struck the underside of her left breast, then quickly, but more lightly, her left nipple.

She howled, "You heartless Nazi bastard! I'll tell you nothing, nothing; not even if you hit my cunt."

This was obviously proceeding in the direction she wished it to go. I was willing to play along.

"Oh, you vish me to strike your cunt, do you. Vhy mention it if you do not vish to be abused there. Vell, I shall be happy to accommodate you, fräulein."

"I don't wish you to strike my cunt, you dumkoff. I merely state I shall not talk if you were to strike me there."

"Nein, Fräulein. If you did not vish your cunt to be hit, vhy remind me of it's presence on your perfect form. I should think you vould desire I forget all about this tempting target. Instead, you remind me of it. But ve haf time to get to it. I haf all morning to make you speak."

I rapped her right nipple, and Marcia groaned. I tested her cunt again and she was flowing in fluid. Satisfied I was on the right track, I slowly struck my way down her abdomen, leaving red marks all the way.

"You haf one more chance to talk before I vill hit your cunt. Vill you speak of your compatriots in the resistance."

"Never, you ape. Do your worst."

I quickly delivered four more swats to both cheeks of her ass and three more to each leg. She bounced and danced as much as her ties allowed. I had only one place left to go and I made a light rap over her clit. Marcia screamed and squirmed into a huge orgasm. Deciding to help her along, I used the handle on the paddle like a dildo and started fucking her with it. Her climax went on for several minutes and she continued moaning long after I stopped fucking her.

"How do you feel, little slave?" I whispered in her ear after she stopped shuddering.

"Good, Master," she whispered back.

"Good enough for me to fuck you for real?"

"Oh, yes, Master. Please."

"Anything for my little slave," I whispered.

Releasing her hands, but leaving her legs tied and spread, I pushed her forward onto the bed and split her cunt with my rock hard cock. She moaned again.

"Ask for permission to cum, little one," I said, slamming into her over and over again.

"Yes...Master...I...will," she grunted as I pummeled her, need driving me.

I was so wound up, so close to cumming, I suspected it wouldn't be long. Marcia's cunt was hot, slippery with her cum, yet tight, grabbing and pulling on my cock going both in and out. I was panting, short of breath, even though I only started a few minutes ago. I must have been holding it as we played. Marcia started wailing a high note.

"Master, please let me cum. Please, Master. I'm going to cum. I can't wait any longer."

I slammed into her twice more and shivered, fountains of cum spouting from my cock.

"Cum with me, slave," I grunted. "Cum now."

If she felt tight before, it felt like a hand was inside her pussy gripping my cock and milking it like a cow. Every drop of sperm was wicked from my body by her voracious cunt. I made short, driving thrusts so she could wring the last of it from my shaft. When I was finished, I stood there gasping, my hand resting on her back. The marks from the wicked little paddle were already fading from her bottom. As bad as it felt, it wouldn't harm her and I was glad to know it would work fine for us. We both stayed that way for a time, breathing, regaining our equilibrium. Eventually, I started to shrink and I pulled out. I released her legs and told her to clean my cock off. She dropped to her knees and licked me clean.

"Am I pleasing to my Master," she said, head bowed when she finished.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her before answering. "You are the most perfect slave in all the world."

"Thank you, Master." She kissed me again, plastering her body against mine.

"I love you, my darling little slave."

"I love you too, Master."

"Come on. We have things to do today. You must pick out an outfit, something wicked and revealing, and two vibrators, one for our drive and one for the restaurant after. We'll take a shower and grab a lunch someplace on the way. Chop, chop." I slapped her butt.

She disappeared in her closet and came out with something, but carried it into the bathroom and set it on the laundry basket with her towel over it. Keeping secrets, was she? I smiled. She got in the shower and started washing. I picked out the shorts and Hawaiian shirt I bought at Tin City to wear for the day, then joined her in the shower. As tempted as I was to fondle her in the shower, I managed to keep my hands off her so we could get going. She was smiling and humming a little tune to herself, so I knew she was happy and it's all I wanted in life; to make her happy.

Despite my getting in after her, I left the shower before her. Marcia had to shave her legs, underarms and pubis today. I dried off, sprayed my underarms, shaved, brushed my teeth and hair and went into the bedroom to dress. I heard Marcia drying her hair, so knew she was out of the shower, taking care of the same things I did. It took longer than normal. When she came out, I whistled.

She was wearing a tan mini-skirt which came less than halfway down her thighs. If she sat down, she'd be in danger of showing her cunt to everyone unless she was very careful. To top the skirt, she had a thin white blouse, more translucent than transparent, but I could still faintly see the dark circles of her nipples and the blouse was unbuttoned to mid-chest, and without a bra securing them, her breasts would be floating free, swaying tantalizingly below the thin material. Even more odd, she'd chosen to apply some make-up in addition to the lipstick she usually wore; eyeliner and eyeshadow, blush, and instead of the pale shade of lipstick I was used to, bright red. The thought of her red lips wrapped around my prick popped immediately to mind.

She chose a light scarf to put around her neck from her collection on the bureau mirror, saying, "It's not for decoration so much as to wipe the cum from my legs as this dress is so short."

My prick was at port arms, ready to come to full attention. "Oh, my God, little slave. I want to fuck you again right now."

"You're my Master. You have the right to fuck me if you wish," she said coyly.

"You're a fiend," I said, "a succubus sent to earth to tempt me. Grab your two vibrators, put one in and give me both remotes."

"Yes, Master. If you don't have need of me now."

"You will pay for this."

She smiled at me, an elfin grin of dazzling brilliance. "If it please my Master."

Marcia grabbed her We/Vibe and inserted it, handing me the remote. She also grabbed her new butterfly, handing both it and the remote to me to put in one of my shorts pockets. Unfortunately, the cock piece was rather obvious, so I'd have to put it in the center console of the car. Because we were going to be gone for awhile, I also grabbed a charger I could plug into the USB port in the car.

We got into the car and set out West on Daniels Parkway. I opened the sun roof and cranked up the tunes and we meandered down the road with the sun in our faces and a breeze in our hair. Marcia was a little surprised when we didn't stop at any of the fast food places on our route, or that I hadn't turned her Vibe on. I turned South on Summerlin, heading towards the beaches. She knew we weren't going to the beach because she wasn't wearing a swim suit and I'd talked about a long drive. That could still mean a jaunt along Fort Myers Beach and San Carlos Island to Bonita Springs or Sanibel and Captiva Islands. I kept straight on to Sanibel.

There were lot's of places we enjoyed on Sanibel and Captiva; the Lighthouse, Shell Museum, Bubble Room, Mucky Duck, Ding Darling. She even liked shopping at the thrift stores on the Islands. They received donations of some very high end designer outfits which could be had for pennies on the dollar, usually near new and barely worn. I didn't tell Marcia where we were going or what we'd be doing and she didn't ask. I stopped at one of the first little shopping centers we came to on Sanibel. Marcia looked around. She realized where we were going.

"Cheeburger, Cheeburger. How wonderful. Thank you, Master."

'Cheeburger, Cheeburger', named after a skit on Saturday Night Live, was a premium burger joint on Sanibel which primarily sold Cheeseburgers, although they'd leave the cheese off if you asked. They had about thirty varieties of milk shakes and huge plates of fries and onion rings. You could get the cheeseburgers with about two dozen different toppings. There were other places like it, but nothing identical anywhere. It was another place we loved to eat, though we didn't come often. They actually served what they called the 'pounder' burger. Twenty ounces of meat, cooked down to a pound which if you finished it, they took your picture and put it on the wall. I'd never tried a pounder, primarily sticking with the 'Semi-serious', a third pounder, or the 'Serious', a half-pounder if I was really hungry. I was hungry today, having skipped breakfast due to playtime.

When we entered the place, I saw every pair of eyes on every person but the kids, tracking our progress across the floor and I knew they weren't watching me. Marcia was walking tall and proud, a small smile on her lips, perfectly aware of the sensation she was causing. A couple guys gave me a nod, acknowledging my luck or skill, or whatever the hell I possessed to be here with the most beautiful woman in the room. We sat down at one of the booths and a young waiter magically appeared, two menus in hand.

"Hi, my name is Brett, and I'll be your server this afternoon. Can I get you something to drink?" He was trying to talk to both of us, but his eyes kept wandering to Marcia's tits. Who could blame him? I loved looking at her tits too. He handed the menus to us.

"Diet Coke for me, but I'll be ordering a shake with my cheeseburger," I said.

"Will Diet Pepsi be acceptable?"

"Diet Pepsi's fine," I answered.

"Pepsi here, plus the shake," Marcia said when he turned to her.

"Do you know what you want?" Brett asked.

"It's been a while since we've been here, so let us check the menu."

"Very well." He reluctantly dragged himself away.

"I'm going to use the ladies room," Marcia said. "I need to wring the lily and wash my hands."

"Ooh, another word for vagina. I forgot that one when I was pointing out all the different names."

"You did. Did I invent it?"

"Nope, I heard it before, just forgot it."

While Marcia was away, I called Dawn and asked about the two vibes I read about, the Shegasm Supreme and the Evoke strapless strap on. She had the Evoke, but not the Shegasm, but said she could order it and it would be in on Thursday. I asked her to order it as I wanted to give them to Marcia, because she was leaving for California earlier than I was.

"No problem. I'll set the Evoke aside and you can pick them both up Thursday or Friday."

"It will have to be Thursday. Having a going away party on Friday."

"Is this going to be an unusual party?" Dawn asked. "You know, kinky?"

"No, standard party, law enforcement types and old people party."

"If it wouldn't be too forward of me, might I get an invite and I'll bring your purchases with me?" Dawn asked.

"I don't have a problem inviting you, but why would you want to come?"

"You're an interesting couple and I find it odd you're having a party with cops and old people."

I laughed. "Sure, come along. It goes from two PM to ten PM on Friday. We're grilling so bring your appetite and a swim suit. What time do you get off?"

"The store closes at six. I'm usually out by quarter after."

I gave her the address of the clubhouse as Marcia was coming back.

"I called Dawn to order a couple items and I just invited her to our going away party. You don't care do you?"

"No, she was nice. No issues. What did you order?"

"It's a surprise. You'll find out soon enough."

Perusing the menu, I finally turned on Marcia's Vibe. She smiled when I did so. I chose the toppings for my burger and a flavor for my shake and set down my menu. Marcia continued humming happily as she glanced at the menu. I noticed on the back of the menu, they'd started franchising the concept and they now had about thirty restaurants around the country, mostly on the East Coast, with one in Texas and one in Kuwait, nothing in California. Too bad, but maybe eventually. Marcia finally set down her menu and the waiter was immediately there, like he'd been waiting for it to happen. Who was I kidding; he was waiting. I noticed Marcia sat up a little straighter, pulling her blouse tighter across her chest. His eyes snapped to her boobs like they were on a pivot. From that moment on, he had a hard time looking at anything except her breasts. I chuckled under my breath.

"What would you like to order?" Brett asked Marcia's tata's.

"Up here."

"Huh?"

"Look at my eyes, please."

The waiter slowly raised his eyes, until they met Marcia's. "Please, look at my eyes, not my tits, when you talk to me."

I noticed she was still sitting with her back straight and shoulders thrown back.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"If you can't help yourself from looking at my boobs, send someone else over here who can." She smiled at him, softening her words because she knew what she was doing to him. His groin was showing evidence, though Marcia hadn't looked at it.

"I'm not sure we have anyone who works here who can help it, girls included," he honestly admitted.

"While you're talking to me at least," Marcia smiled at him. "The rest of the time you can look all you want."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am. May I tell you you're gorgeous?"

"Perhaps you should ask my husband that question."

He'd forgotten all about me. "I'm sorry, sir. Your wife is very beautiful."

"I'm a very lucky man. You can take our order now."

"Yes, sir. Ma'am, your order please." Brett was making a concerted effort to look at her face. It wasn't a particular hardship. Her face was stunning too, just not as alluring as her barely covered breasts.

"I'll have a semi-serious with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, mayo and Heinz 57. We'll have a small fries and onion rings to share and I'll have the pineapple shake."

Brett turned to me. "Sir, what would you like?"

"I'll have the Serious, cheddar cheese, with lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, A-1 sauce, raw onion, and green olives and I'd like a mint chocolate chip shake."

The waiter left with another lingering glance at her breasts and Marcia finally relaxed her posture.

"You are such a naughty girl. You're going to hell for that, you know."

"Oh, no. I don't think I'd go to hell for that. Giving a young man an eyeful doesn't seem like a very serious offense."

"He has a boner now and he'll be embarrassed by it until you leave," I said. "It's quite serious."

"Then you're the one who should go to hell. You told me to dress provocatively and also the one who turned my Vibe on so my nipples would stick out like bullets."

"True. Well, I don't want to go anywhere without you, so you'll have to join me in hell if that's where I'm going."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,576 Followers