All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TootsallTootsallover 5 years ago
Great Ending

I seriously wish for an epilogue, but if that’s not to be....thank you.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Long but interesting; gonna miss Marcia

Wow! Two new slaves. It looks like they successfully tiptoed around the Lynn minefield, but there is no guarantee she won't show up in LA later, which would complicate life for Sam and Marcia.

Two weeks without Marcia. We knew that was the plan. But the story will suffer without her presence. The real joy of this story is the interplay between Sam and Marcia. The relative lack of that (because so much else was happening) is probably why I was not completely involved in this story. I was distracted by the many other activities and characters, but it just didn't "grab" me.

I do like the Chantelle character. She it's very good to Sam. Maybe she will distract him (and us) from the lack of Marcia.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Like the story but waaay too long

Seriously at 15 pages this should,have been broken up into 3 chapters. I like you r writing, don’t really care for the girl on girl stuff but am hooked on the story itself. The length of the chapter really detracted from the story. I kept thinking does this ever end, when I should have been engrossed in the story.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

Hearing about the effects of hurricane Ian. Didn't know much about SW Florida, except some glimpses from this series. Hope all the best for the people going through this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .Just too much, DEAR AUTHOR. Your strength, true talent is character inter action. Yet, just too much. Although interesting, this became a travelogue. LYNN was a complete waste of time. DAWN, O.K. Leaving CHANTELLE, what's up with that ? Still 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous