WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

"Though I am a lesbian, I was submissive to a shibari master. You know shibari?"

"Japanese rope tying. I know of it."

"He tied me with ropes to have sex with me as it increased my passion. When I am with a woman, it is not necessary, but when I am with a man, it still helps me cum. Sam san had no ropes to tie me, so he asked you to restrain me. I orgasmed twice while restrained, so it was good for me. Being tied is always better for me even with woman, you understand? I feel helpless and unable to ignore or resist my passion."

"Even for me," Marcia said, "there's an extra element of lust involved with being tied and helpless. It's like you have no choice but to surrender, so surrender you must, fully and completely."

"You will be tied tonight, so you can experience it for yourself, Slut," Brianna said.

"Yes, Mistress."

I glanced at my watch. "It's 4:30," I said. "We need to leave at 5:00 to be back at the parking lot by 5:30. Any last minute swims should be done now. I'll watch the children if you want to go, Brianna."

"Thank you, I will. Come with me, Slut. You can finally wash your face off."

They went out in the water and Brianna helped Dawn wash the cum from her face. When it was clean, Brianna kissed her, dominated her, driving her tongue down her throat while her hands roamed over Dawn's body. A hand disappeared under the water in the vicinity of Dawn's sex and I could hear her moans from here as she surrendered to Brianna's fingers, gasping her release. They walked ashore after and Brianna smacked her behind as it appeared from the water causing Dawn to jump.

"Get dressed Slut, only your cover up, nothing else." Brianna tossed her a towel so she could dry off.

Brianna dried herself off, then put on her swim suit and a flowing top over it. I went into the water and did what I could to wash the sunscreen off. I always have this niggling fear in the back of my mind every time I'm naked in the ocean. Somehow, a fish would be attracted to my dangling dick, so I usually kept moving slowly as I washed, merely to present a moving target. I don't know if it actually helped, but it eased my mind. At least I didn't have something glittering on the end like a fishing lure. When I started coming in, I breathed a sigh of relief when my cock was out of the water. One of the benefits of swimming in a pool; no fish. It's weird; I have no problem swimming with sharks and barracuda if suited up, but I was afraid of almost anything if naked. I put on my suit and a t-shirt. We'd dress for dinner after showering at the bathrooms. None of the other slaves were allowed a suit either, only something to cover their nudity. It was plain they had very little if anything on underneath.

Gathering up our belongings and the kids, we started the long walk down the beach to the parking lot. When we got there, we found Lynn waiting by the showers. She had a small bag of belongings with her; all she'd need for her submission. Brianna acknowledged her presence, but left her alone for the moment. She was dressed in a nice dress, knee length with a button top, unbuttoned to her tits. We put our things in the car and grabbed the clothes we'd be wearing tonight for supper and went back to the bathrooms to change, leaving the twins in Lynn's care. I put on shorts and a polo shirt and went outside to join Lynn.

"Good evening, Lynn. You look nice. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'm nervous though."

"I'm not surprised. Marcia was too."

"You've let her be with a woman?"

"I have. I'm not threatened by women."

"What was it like for her?"

"She was allowed to proceed slowly. Women pleasured her many times before she got the nerve to return the favor. I suspect you'll be thrown right in the pool."

"What was her first time?"

"Brianna's head slave licked her to orgasm just before she had her nipples pierced, to ease the trauma, so's to speak."

"And the first time she did it?"

"She was edged for three hours and had to lick Brianna in order to get her release. She'd come close to doing it before, so it wasn't a total shock, but it provided the impetus."

Lynn nodded. She understood orgasm denial, I'm sure.

The rest of the women came out, all dressed up and looking good enough to eat.

"Stand up slave," Brianna said.

Lynn stood. "I know and understand your situation," Brianna said, "and I won't do anything to compromise you such as make you kneel before me right now. Do you have a safe word?"

"Yes, Mistress. Code Blue."

"That won't be easy to work into a conversation, but you may use it if you need to. Sam, do you have any of the devices you use to make your slave cum in public?"

"I have two with me."

"Bring them both. Your slave will have to do without tonight so we can see what we're dealing with here. What did you bring?"

"The new butterfly and the We/Vibe."

"I'm thinking the butterfly for this one," she stroked Lynn's cheek, "and the Vibe for the Slut."

"I agree. Those are excellent choices," I said.

I left to get the bag and returned to the group. I handed the bag to Brianna.

"In the bathroom, now." She went up the stairs confident they'd follow. They did.

Ten minutes later, all three of them were back, Lynn and Dawn looking a trifle more uncomfortable than when they went. Marcia pulled both slaves aside.

"You're both going to cum. You can't stop it, you can't control it; it's going to happen, so get used to it now. If you want to have any hope of not screaming in pleasure when you orgasm, don't fight it. Let each one flow over you. Don't resist it at all. The more you resist, the harder it is to hide your orgasms. If you surrender to it, you can usually do a better job concealing it. I'm experienced at this and it's my recommendation for you. The batteries will last for a long time, longer for Lynn's than yours, Dawn."

"How long?" Lynn asked.

"A minimum of two and a half hours for yours, Lynn, more if it's on a lower setting. You have the ride to the Mucky Duck to get used to it. I suggest you do."

"How long for mine?" Dawn wondered.

"It's got about an hour of run time, but they'll turn it off and on to make it last longer. If it's off, expect it to turn on at any moment so you won't be surprised."

"Thank you," Lynn said.

We all climbed in the van. I got in the driver's seat again. Both slaves climaxed before we reached Blind Pass. There was a long stretch of road where there was nothing but beach on the left and buildings on the right. We got to the Tween Waters Inn.

"On your right is the Tween Waters Inn. Three or four people, including the owner stayed in the Inn during Hurricane Charlie. They said it was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. They were lucky they weren't washed away. If there'd been much in the way of storm surge, they would have been. Big chunks of the road we are on were washed out. It took years before everything got back to normal."

Lynn could care less. She was having another orgasm and trying hard to suppress her moans of release, realizing she had to learn quickly or be outed.

"Let it flow through you," Marcia reminded her. "Don't try to suppress it. Relax and enjoy it."

"I'm trying, really," Lynn whimpered.

I think the only reason Dawn wasn't joining her is Brianna had to be more selective with her device as it didn't have the staying power. Captiva isn't as large as Sanibel and we were there in a twinkling.

"We're fortunate it's not in season," I said. "The parking sucks and the lot is dinky, but we're here early enough. It starts to get really busy closer to sunset. The sunsets are what makes this place. People come to watch it set over the Gulf, have drinks and listen to the music. The food can be hit or miss. I've had the best fish I ever had here, and the worst fries."

We got our name on the seating list and went outside to order drinks and watch the waves roll in. The band had started. They were local, but not bad, playing primarily rock classics. I think Lynn had two more orgasms while we waited for a table, but she was finally settling down some. Not getting all twitchy and clenching when she orgasmed and the sounds escaping her mouth were barely audible anymore. Dawn was doing a little better. She made no noise, but got a dreamy little smile on her face when she climaxed.

"I'm taking care of the meal tonight, Brianna. I don't want to hear any argument. You paid for the party yesterday. I'll take care of this."

"Sam, most of the people here are mine."

"I will take you over my knee, Brianna. I'm warning you. You've been very good to us and I'm not going to let you pay for everything all the time. I'll let you pay for the desserts at the Bubble Room if you want, but I've got this."

"You'd take me over your knee, Sam?"

"In a heartbeat."

"Sounds more like an incentive rather than a threat," Brianna laughed.

"It would be for me, Master," Marcia said.

"And for me, Monsieur," Chantelle echoed. "Perhaps you should threaten something different."

"I'm serious. I'm paying. No argument."

She kissed me. "Okay. If you're serious, you can pay." She pulled $500 out of her purse and tucked it into my shorts pocket. "Pay with this."

"Brianna! I'm not taking your money. That's final."

"It's not my money, it's yours. Earned fair and square."

"What are you talking about?"

"You've been working for me for five weeks now at $50,000 a year or roughly, just under $1000 a week. Of course I have to take taxes and social security out of it, which at your income level will be roughly 25%. I've had no place to put it as I don't have any of your account numbers and you don't have a checking account in California yet. So, your wages are just sitting around in my purse. Really, it's not even a week of your wages. I'll deduct it from what I eventually deposit when you finally open an account. It's your money. And you have earned it. I've watched my accounts and from what I can tell, you've added roughly $300,000 of return on investment in the last month alone."

"It's still only a little more than one percent. It's easy when you have such a high starting point."

"If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. My previous investment guy lost over two million in five months. Like you said, he had more to worry about more than just my accounts, but I don't like losing money. I still owe you money, but I don't carry around that much cash."

"Thank you. I appreciate your kind words."

"You're welcome." She gratefully accepted a kiss and hug from Marcia as well.

Brianna handed me her iPhone. "I want you to take lots of pictures whenever I have these two slaves do anything. I need pictures for Lynn's Master, but I'd like some for myself as well. If you check, you'll see I took some when inserting the vibrators into their two cunts in the restroom."

I opened up her photos and saw she'd indeed taken lots of photos of the two of them. I'd already seen Dawn naked at the beach, but Lynn only arrived after we were done, so I paid particular attention to her. Her pussy was shaved clean. She had a prominent mound and thin outer labia with fairly prominent inner lips, at least when she was excited, as she appeared to be in these pictures. They were coral colored and gleamed in the flash. There were a few of her naked sex, then pulling apart her lips, Brianna running a finger through the slit below a protuberant clit, with two fingers shoved high up her sheath, then three, the fingers wet and slick when removed. The penis piece being shoved up her cunt and the butterfly over her clit. The last picture was taken from a distance and showed Lynn with her dress pulled to her waist, all the buttons on top unbuttoned and the top pulled to either side to expose her C sized breasts, the nipples puckered and hard and the butterfly on her cunt.

"Nice photos," I said.

"You'll get more," Brianna replied.

They called us in as our table was ready. Brianna had her two new subs have a seat on either side of her. I'm sure she had something planned for them. I was seated opposite her with Marcia and Chantelle on either side of me. I put the phone beside my plate so I could use it instantly if necessary for more photos. Again, I was the only guy at the table but this time their were eight very attractive and relatively young women. I was the oldest one at the table in addition to being the only male. I wondered if anyone thought I was a modern day Hugh Hefner based upon all the women I was dining with, my girl power entourage.

"Please order what you want, ladies. I'm taking care of the check and you don't have to economize," I said.

For appetizers, we decided to order a dozen Oysters Rockefeller, One order of Duck Duck Shrimp, and three Maryland style crab cakes and three bowls of New England Clam Chowder to share.

"Sam, I suggest you have at least three of the oysters. I suspect you're going to be busy tonight," Marcia said. She looked pointedly at all the women around the table.

"I suspect you will too. Perhaps we should get another dozen." Marcia laughed. Her hand made a brief strafing run on my cock under the table.

While we waited for the appetizers, we perused the entrées.

"What's the difference between Maine lobster and Florida lobster?" Zoe asked.

"I can't really say what the difference in taste is, but Florida lobsters are spiny and don't have the claws Maine lobsters do. If you like one, you'll probably like the other. They're not dissimilar," I replied.

"Get it," Chantelle said, "you will enjoy it. We eat the same lobster in Guadeloupe. We call it a spiny lobster or homard épineux in French. I do not know why Florida gets credited with the name. It is the same lobster throughout the Caribbean."

"You really don't care what we get to eat, Master?" Dawn asked.

"Brianna, please instruct Dawn on the proper etiquette to be used in public," I said. Hopefully, nobody heard her call me Master. It was fairly noisy in here. Conversations, dishes clattering, even the band outside made it quite loud.

Brianna put her hand down in Dawn's lap and whispered something in Dawn's ear. Dawn flinched and she looked down guiltily. Brianna's hand came up again and she wiped it on her napkin. I suspected Brianna pinched something while down there.

"I'm sorry, Sir. We may get what we want from the menu?" Dawn asked again.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"I've alway heard of duck a l'orange, but I've never had any. I would like to try it," Dawn responded.

"Get whatever you want, Dawn. Try something new."

"Thank you, Sir."

When it finally came down to it, I ordered the Grouper "Café de Paris", Zoe got the Florida lobster tail, Marcia the chicken piccata, Chantelle the grilled swordfish, Lynn and Brianna both got King crab legs, Dawn the duck a l'orange and Riyuki the steak Teriyaki. I also ordered a couple bottles of wine, one white and one red since our meal choices were so different. The appetizers were excellent tonight and I did have three oysters just to please Marcia, plus some of the chowder. The twins were still sleeping.

I was keeping my eye on the two new slaves, because they were constantly being stimulated. I would often shoot pictures of them from across the table. Dawn still got the dreamy look when she orgasmed. Lynn still tensed up, but it would quickly pass and she wasn't making noise anymore. Brianna whispered something to both of them and their hands disappeared under the table. A movie moment was coming up, I suspected. I started shooting. A few seconds later, their hands reappeared, the fingertips glistening and Brianna had them lick their fingers and taste themselves. I caught it all.

Our meals arrived and after everyone started eating, Brianna caught my eye and mimed a photo, so I prepared. She whispered to them again. Both their hands disappeared again, Dawn's with a piece of duck and Lynn's with a bit of crab meat. When they came out from under the table, they offered the food to Brianna, who savored each bite, then kissed them each on the cheek. I had no doubt Brianna had just tasted their food flavored with the juices freely flowing from their cunts; wet from the stimulation they were undergoing. I started getting an erection thinking about it. Marcia had noticed as well, her trained eyes not missing much that happened around her especially when I was pointing a camera at it.

She smiled at me and said, "Would you like a bite of my chicken piccata seasoned the same way, Sam?"

"It sounds delicious, my love."

She cut a bite of the chicken and lowered it between her legs, coming up a few seconds later with it, looking slightly creamier than it had before going under the table.

"I'm told it's very tasty when seasoned this way," she said, offering it to my mouth.

"Everything tastes better seasoned that way, from carrots to cucumbers," reminding her of the other things I'd eaten after being dipped in her cunt.

"I may have to fuck you in the van in the parking lot," she whispered. "I'm so horny right now. I've only been allowed to cum once today. I almost feel like I'm suffering orgasm denial."

"The night is still young and holds a lot of promise."

"Which is why I'm so wet right now. I almost envy them; their arousal, even their humiliation at being treated so in public."

I leaned over and kissed her. Whispering in her ear, I said, "Don't wait. Masturbate yourself right now with your left hand until you cum."

She looked at me with a brief moment of shock, which quickly turned to a smile, then her left hand descended between her legs and I felt them spread so her left leg was rubbing against mine and the right against Zoe. Her hand started sliding up and down surreptitiously, though most of the table knew instantly what she was doing.

She dreamily whispered, "Master, you're so naughty."

I whispered back, "And you're such a lascivious slut."

I watched her until she had her release, taking a picture of her as she orgasmed in portrait mode.

"Brianna will love this photo," I said, "and she has to send me a copy."

Marcia brought her hand up and delicately licked her fingers clean. "Mmmm, I'd like one too, I think, to remind me of tonight."

By now, my boner was rock hard and I had to hope I wouldn't need to use the men's room anytime soon because if I stood up, it would be immediately apparent. If we were anywhere else, I might have had Marcia relieve me of my stiffy, but not here. Two other times, Brianna dipped her crab in her new slave's juices and each time I filmed it for her. Since we were having dessert elsewhere, we closed out our meal ticket and it took every bit of the $500 Brianna gave me and more. As far as I was concerned, it was found money. I'd forgotten all about my salary.

I told Brianna the Bubble Room was only about half a block away, and since we'd just eaten, nobody felt much like dessert now. I said we could run back down the road to Blind Pass, watch the setting sun, collect some shells and head back to the Bubble Room in 60 minutes or so. Brianna thought that sounded like a wonderful idea. We all climbed into the van and I went down to Blind Pass. The twins were starting to get hungry, so while everyone but the new slaves went out and watched the sunset and gathered shells, Brianna started feeding Sarah. As she was feeding Sarah, she made Lynn and Dawn strip down in the back of the van. I stayed in the drivers seat for now. After all, I might need to take photos or a movie. I did have the camera out.

"Bend over, the two of you. Show me your cunts and asses."

They both leaned over and showed Brianna all she wanted to see. Both of them had lots of cum around their cunts and running down to their puckered crinkles. "I'm going to turn off your vibrators for now until we leave for the Bubble Room. I want you to pull them out of your cunts and lick them clean."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers