WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,567 Followers

Brianna finished her shower and came into the bedroom and knelt beside the bed.

"Can I serve my Master in some way?" She asked.

I looked at Marcia who said, "I sent her a long list of instructions telling her what my Master expects of a subservient sex slave."

"Good job."

"Well, I didn't want her to be punished too much. I know how much you like to give your slaves a spanking."

"I do, don't I." To Brianna I said, "Is your plug back in your ass or do you need assistance?"

"It has been re-inserted, Master."

"Show me, slave."

She leaned back on her heels until I could see the jewel adorning her rectum. When I waived my hand to indicate I'd seen it, she returned to position 1.

"Your Master requires no service at this time. However, your Mistress has been neglected with all the attention paid to my new slave. She will require you to pleasure her. When she is satisfied, you may sleep on the foot of the bed. If she needs further comfort during the night, she can kick you awake so that you may pleasure her again."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Marcia lay back and spread her legs. Brianna crawled up between them and began by kissing along Marcia's inner thighs, trailing light, tender kisses from either knee toward her bald pussy. She did this a number of times, teasing, hinting, but never quite touching the promised land. Marcia was content to wait and see what Brianna brought to the table. She knew what I would do, she knew what other males had done. Her only experience with a female had been demanding and rushed, trying to reach a desired result for her piercing. If she was going to taste of Sapphic pleasures, she might as well get a full taste.

After kissing each of her inner thighs a half-dozen times, she raised one of Marcia's legs and kissed behind the knee, rubbing her face on her calves as she did so. From the back of her knee, she slowly nibbled down the back of Marcia's thighs until reaching her ass. She then toyed with the crease along the joining of her leg and buttock, moving slowly from the outside to the folds of her flower, already parting and glistening from her natural lubrication. Lowering the leg, she gently kissed the labia on either sides of Marcia's petals, her tongue snaking out for quick licks, but never quite touching the primary nerve centers.

Marcia was beginning to moan as Brianna skillfully worked her magic near, but not on her cunt.

"Kiss me, Sam," she breathed through parted lips, panting little breaths. I kissed her, but kept my eyes turned toward Brianna so I could see what she was doing to my wife's cunt. It's never too late to take lessons from an expert. Marcia's lips parted for my tongue as her nether lips were parting for Brianna's, fully flowered for her pleasure. I placed my hand on her breast, feeling her nipples become steely points under my hand. Her moaning whimpers were captured by my mouth, but her hips were rolling upward, demanding that Brianna finally touch her pleasure centers.

Brianna wriggled between her spread thighs, Marcia spreading wider to accommodate her. Finally, Brianna ran her tongue up her slit, capturing the liquid beginning to flow from her heated core, accompanied by a long sigh from Marcia as she felt that wicked tongue dip into her sheath for the first time. Marcia's kisses were becoming more frantic, more demanding as she began to squirm on the point of Brianna's tongue. I saw Brianna lift up, her lower face covered in Marcia's juices, slipping two slim narrow fingers into her moist cunt, as her mouth descended on Marcia's clit. One of Brianna's soft hands circled Marcia's hips and pushing her leg higher, grabbed the breast and fondled the nipple that I'd left uncovered.

I saw Brianna withdraw one finger from Marcia's pussy, slick and slippery with her dew, and slowly press it into her puckered anal opening, drawing a quick gasp from Marcia as it penetrated her back door. Marcia was panting heavily, my kisses almost becoming mouth to mouth resuscitation as it seemed she could hardly breathe. Suddenly, both her hands reached down and clasped Brianna's head, clutching her to her cunt and arching her hips up, as she found her release.

Shit, I hadn't been able to watch this carnal show without getting another erection, tired as I was, and seeing Brianna's lovely ass in the air as she serviced my wife. I hopped from the bed and getting behind her, speared into her tight pussy once again. I slammed her cunt brutally, five, six, seven times, driving hard; reaching bottom and then some.

"Master, please let me cum?" she asked before returning to Marcia's slick cunt, licking the overflowing fluids dripping from her sheath.

"You may cum when I cum, slave," I ordered, continuing to pound into her molten core.

I felt her pussy tighten in the effort to control her orgasm and that was what I needed to reach my own faster. Five more strokes and I released, pumping a diminished load into my new slave. When she felt the hot jets in her cunt, she climaxed herself, her contractions milking the cum from my shaft. I didn't have that much give anymore, but what I had, I gave it all.

When I was done I crawled back toward the top of the bed, kissing Marcia again. I don't know if it was the same climax of just one of many, but she was still cumming as I kissed her.

"Stop, slave," she ordered, pushing her head away. "It's too much, too sensitive. You need to stop, but thank you."

Brianna backed away, a big grin and lots of cum on her face, leaving her butt in the air to allow my sperm to drain downwards into her womb.

"Did you enjoy that, Marcia?" I asked.

"You have to ask? You couldn't tell?"

"Okay, stupid question. I've got to say that watching it was hotter than hell. Tell me. What's the difference between what Brianna just did and what I normally do?"

"Well, when you do me, I can tell that you love pussy. You love what you're doing and you take pride in it. And it's good, no question about that, but Brianna worships cunt. Plus, she has no bristly whiskers like you do sometimes. It's all smooth and soft and silky and she knows cunt better than you because she has one. So, if I were to try and define the differences, it's the difference between love and worship."

Brianna smiled, hearing. We both noticed and smiled back although she couldn't see us, her face lying to the side and not looking at us.

"It's about 2345 now, Eastern Time, we need to go to sleep," Marcia said. "Don't let anyone wake us up, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Chapter 3 - Day One in LA

Marcia and I spooned and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I felt Marcia grab my arm as she climaxed again to Brianna's talented tonguing. Apparently, she was less sleepy than she was horny at that particular moment in time. I smiled to myself and went back to sleep, the lapping/slurping sounds fading into the background noise. In the morning, I heard Marcia moaning beside me again and opened my eyes to see her widespread legs parted for another round of lesbian loving. I glanced at my watch. Past 8:00 AM, California time. Oh, boy this was going to be fun. I didn't let them know that I was awake until after Marcia had her orgasm.

"Little slave," I said to Marcia, "you didn't get my permission to cum."

"Sam, why would I need..." She glanced at the clock and noticed the time. She immediately got into position 1. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Master. I didn't notice the time."

"And you," I said to Brianna, also kneeling by this time. "You know a slave must have permission to cum. Who gave you permission to gratify my slave and give her pleasure?"

"No one, Master. I'm sorry, Master. I was not paying attention to the time either."

"No one. You've been dying to be with my slave since February, and you are using this time and my slave without my authorization."

"I'm sorry, Master. She is most exquisite and this slave admits that it is hard to keep my hands off her."

Brianna didn't look sorry. She actually had a smile on her face when she apologized. Marcia, on the other hand, did have the grace to blush. I struggled not to smile myself and found myself getting up and turning away so they would not see it when I did smile. In a way, I was pleased that Marcia was enjoying herself, even if it was with a woman. What's good for the gander and all that.

We used the bathroom, showered, brushed and otherwise made ourselves presentable. I made sure that Marcia had on her cuffs, collar, her nipple hoops with bells, a butt plug similar to the one impaling Brianna, and her simplest labial dangle, the one she'd picked out from Brianna's Baubles that said 'Sam's Slave'. We went to the dining room and there was another assortment of lighter fare set out for breakfast. More fruit, a chafing dish with scrambled eggs, bacon, bagels and cream cheese. Due to the large number of people and the various tasks they performed, they wandered into the dining room whenever they were hungry, and ate from an assortment of whatever the cooks had prepared. The food changed throughout the day to roughly correspond with the hour and anticipated meal at that time of day. My two slaves knelt on either side of me and I fed them as I ate. Everyone was hungry. It took lots of energy to fuck as much as we were.

After we finished, I told Brianna to lead us to her punishment room as I had two naughty slaves requiring correction. She led us to the opposite end of the house, also on the first floor. It might have been a game room at one time, but the games they played there now did not include pool and backgammon. This was a well appointed punishment room. It had several stocks, two St. Andrews crosses, several padded benches and horses, as well as several suspension points on the walls, floors, pillars and ceilings. There were racks of hooks on the wall with a multitude of whips, paddles, cuffs, ties, riding crops, spreaders and other instruments of punishment. I looked around for a bit, deciding where my slaves would be punished. Finding exactly what I wanted at a padded horse, I led them to it.

I attached their ankle cuffs to bolt eyes set in the floor, both their legs spread more than a shoulders width apart. Bending them over the horse, I fastened the wrist cuffs so that they were secured without slack, their bottoms in the air, their cunts peeking between their thighs, and their heads toward the floor. What a beautiful sight, two incredible women, side-by-side, in the perfect position for spanking and fucking, both of which I intended to carry out. They were peeking at each other around their arms, Brianna more concerned than Marcia because she was still unsure of me. Because we didn't have to worry about the neighbors, I felt no need to gag them. I didn't mind if their screams carried throughout the house. It might even be fun to have others come in and witness their punishment.

I left them to pick out some paddles, and I also found a tawse that might come in handy. I came back with an assortment, a leather and wooden paddle with cut out hearts, a plain leather paddle, and the tawse. I was familiar with paddles with cut outs from my investigation into the lifestyle, but I didn't have any to use on Marcia. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't use one because of the bruising caused when skin is forced into the holes, but a brief test of one might be fun, thinking five strokes with that would probably be sufficient. I showed them to both of them, indicating that those were the ones that I intended to use on them.

"You will getting 50 strokes each," I said. "You each have a safe word, which you may use as necessary."

I walked behind them. I decided that Marcia would be my test for Brianna. I knew what she could tolerate and figured that if Marcia was tolerating it, Brianna would also be encouraged to go past what she might otherwise balk at. Kind of an 'if she can take it, I can too'.

Taking position behind Marcia, I gave a tentative swing with the heart paddle.

"Damn! That stings! Fuck!" She exclaimed. Okay, Marcia didn't usually say anything until I got to ten or more swats, so that must really sting, or she was saying that because she wasn't sure how much Brianna could tolerate either and wanted to give me warning to ease up, without telling me to ease up.

I cut the swing in half and applied it to Brianna's ass. She gave a little mewl of pain. Mewls I could deal with. I went back to Marcia. She had little white hearts in the middle of a red spot. I hit her other cheek with the reduced swing and she grunted. Apparently, I'd found the sweet spot. Back and forth I went to each lovely ass and applied the paddle, receiving a yip, yelp, groan or moan each time. I tried to hit a fresh spot each time and not overlay the strokes until each had received five. I set that paddle down and picked up the leather one. This one had been recommended as one that did not leave a lot of bruising, but was still capable of making you sit up and take notice.

Before I used it, I rubbed my hands over their reddened flesh, soothing the tender tissue. Starting with Marcia, I did five strokes at a time, paddling anywhere from mid-thigh to the tops of their buttocks. Going to Brianna and doing the same thing, giving Marcia's ass a brief time to recover, before applying five more to Marcia. This went on until both had received half of the spanking, at which time I stopped briefly. Both bottoms were red, though not fiery, and both had reached the point where there was a small squeal of pain with each stroke, although both were tolerating it quite well. Neither had tears on their faces, although Brianna did appear to have some in her eyes that might spill over soon.

A few times during their spanking, some to Brianna's slaves would enter the punishment room and watch for a few minutes, then leave. A few came into the room and got some plaything and left, but not without watching awhile.

In addition to rubbing their red cheeks, I inserted a finger into each pussy causing a gasp from each. Marcia was quite wet, a small trickle of fluid was running down one leg. She enjoyed a good spanking more than most. Brianna was not quite as wet, she wasn't yet leaking, but it did seem to be striking a chord of arousal as well. Before I reached 35, Marcia was asking permission to cum, which was forthcoming. I had decided that the last ten would be with the tawse. I removed Marcia's labial jewelry as I intended to use it on both of their cunts.

I stopped again at 40 to change implements and again rubbed their flaming asses. Marcia had two other rivulets of fluid on her legs, her climax having contributed significantly to her flow. Brianna now had a small pearl of fluid four or five inches below her sex. I pushed two fingers into Marcia's pussy and she immediately asked for permission to cum again.

I patted her lovely red cheeks and said, "Cum for your Master, little slave."

I went to Brianna and placed the same two fingers into her sheath and she immediately started moaning. Encouraged by this, I stroked my fingers back and forth a dozen times, then she screamed out, "Fuck! Permission to cum, Master. Please let me cum." I gladly granted permission.

Having achieved these cock arousing results thus far, I gave Marcia five quick swats on her pouting vaginal lips and even up toward her clit. She was moaning hard again, so I gave her the other five and she climaxed on the ninth one after receiving permission to do so. As this was Brianna's first time being spanked on her cunt, after each swat with the tawse, I followed with a gentle licking and nibbling of her leaking folds, making sure to attend to her clit each time. It was not during a swat, but during the licking following the eighth swat that she reached her pleasure and peaked, asking as she did so. While she was still on the endorphin high of her climax, I quickly applied the last two strokes.

I was as stiff as a screwdriver by this time, so I pushed my cock into Brianna and rattled off a quick dozen strokes in her dewy sheath. Then went to Marcia and did the same. I found both cunts to be exquisitely tight, Brianna's because it was probably not penetrated as frequently, and Marcia because she'd been exercising her PC muscle with her ben-wa balls. First in one, and then in the other, I'd penetrate a juicy pussy, step over and penetrate the next. The feeling of their tight sheaths pulling and tugging at my cock combined with the visual delights and warmth of their red and taut asses bent over the horse was rapidly bringing me to a cusp. Marcia came first.

"Please may I cum, Master?" I didn't make her wait for me, she couldn't receive my seed anyway.

When I felt her spasms diminish, I was in Brianna to finish. I really started working the stroke, going full length from tip to balls and speeding up the tempo. When I heard her request to cum, that was all I needed to hear to release my milky cream into her tight cunt so I said "Cum", and felt her spasms in counterpoint to the pulses in my prick as I filled her womb. I was breathing hard when I finished.

I replaced Marcia's labial jewelry, but left them bent over the horse, cum leaking down their legs, while I replaced the things that I'd used. I asked Brianna if she had any cream to use on sore buttocks and she told me where it was and I got some to apply to their cheeks. The redness was already starting to fade and there were no signs of bruising or welts, which meant that I hadn't pushed too hard.

When I released Marcia she kissed me and thanked me for her punishment that she might be a better slave. Brianna followed her lead and did the same after I released her. She also rubbed her ass cheeks a few times. I thought she'd tolerated her punishment quite well.

"You may both clean me. Having been leaked on by two juicy cunts, I'm in need of your tongues."

When I was clean, Brianna said, "If it please my Master, I am hoping that we can work on your slaves tan before the auction. I'd like to tan some of the white areas she has."

She was right. Marcia wore small bikinis, but she still had pale areas on her breasts, ass and around her sex. It would look better if she was a more uniform color. I told my slaves that they could remove and wash their plugs and they went to Brianna's room to do so. I went to the kitchen to get drinks for all of us and stepped out in the back where there was a large pool area, divided into hot spas, shallower wading areas and a deep swimming pool, none of them rectangular. It formed little grottos surrounded by rocks, water falls, a water slide. There was an awning and umbrellas for those seeking shade and sunny spots for the sun worshippers. There was lots of vegetation, some of the rock formations having garden spots where flowers of bright colors and a multitude of varieties were growing, even smaller trees and flowering bushes. Two of Brianna's slaves were free from whatever duties and responsibilities they had on the estate and were sunning naked on floats in the pool, one on her back and the other on her stomach.

Brianna and Marcia came out carrying several bottles of tanning lotions and creams. Brianna asked permission to apply the lotion to Marcia. I granted her permission and she slathered SPF 45 on Marcia's darker areas and SPF 30 on the white spots. She didn't want the pale parts to burn so she went with the 30 to start, and she didn't want her darker areas to get substantially darker so she wanted to hinder tanning there. I watched as she massaged the lotion into Marcia's breasts, her pubic mound and even the crack of her ass.

After she was finished with Marcia, she asked if she could apply lotion to me. I didn't want to burn either, so I was happy to let her spread the 45 all over. I didn't care if I had tan lines, I just didn't want Kentucky Fried Cock or hot crossed buns.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,567 Followers
1...34567...18