WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,602 Followers

"Yes, Master."

"You are receiving this punishment because you have asked my wife to supply her husband so that you can become pregnant. While neither Marcia nor I begrudge your desire to have children, you have imposed upon our marriage to make this request. I appreciate that she wishes she could provide me with children and is willing to make this sacrifice because she can't. Despite this desire on her part, you will be fucking her husband. That was a huge request. I know because I just gave another man permission to fuck Marcia. This is a hard decision to make. That fact that she is allowing this is something that increases my love and appreciation for her." I kissed Marcia and ran my hand along her arm. "This is why you're being punished right now. You will be punished at other times for other reasons, but this is the reason tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Please kiss her and ask for her forgiveness."

I pushed Marcia toward Brianna and waited for her to lean forward against her chains and kiss Marcia.

She kissed her on each cheek and said, "Please forgive me, Mistress, for using your husband to sire children."

Marcia took Brianna's face in both hands and kissed her on the lips. "I forgive you and I thank you for giving Sam the child that I cannot give him." She kissed her again.

I pulled Marcia behind Brianna and had a whispered conversation with her about what and when I wanted certain things to happen as Brianna was punished. Marcia nodded in understanding and took her position behind Brianna again. I picked up the nipple clamps and approached her breasts. Her nipples were still fairly stiff from when she was hoping to climax, but I suckled each one to bring them back to blood engorged hardness. While I did that, Marcia began tapping the base of the plug inhabiting Brianna's ass. When I placed the clamps on her stiffened peaks, Brianna gasped. Marcia started pushing and pulling on the plug, slightly expanding Brianna's dark hole with each tug.

I tested the lashes of the whip against my palms and the inside of my arm to judge the pain level provided by the lashes, then stepped back and sent a light swat to her stomach. Brianna sucked in a quick breath, her skin flinching from the contact. Faint red lines appeared, nothing substantial and nothing that wouldn't disappear quickly. I swung twice more, hitting the front of her thighs and lower on her abdomen, going a little harder to ensure that they didn't mark her too badly either, Brianna flinching each time, but not crying out. I nodded to Marcia and she turned the vibrator back on and penetrated the slaves cunt again. I started streaking the front of Brianna's body from her knees to the base of her breasts, staying away from the clamped nipples and the actual surface of her breasts for the moment. When there were fine lines crisscrossing her body, I removed the clamps from her nipples. The blood flooding her nipples caused her to gasp at this new pain. That was the signal for Marcia to turn the vibrator to high and begin fucking Brianna's pussy harder and faster.

Waiting for ten or fifteen seconds and the signs of Brianna's increasing arousal, I started applying the whips strands to her mound, her breasts and the tender blood engorged nipples. Despite the lashing, Brianna was moaning, and they weren't whimpers of pain.

"Fuck! I don't believe it. I'm going to cum. Master, let me cum, let me fucking cum. Fuck!"

"Cum, slave."

The chains were shaking and jingling as her body thrashed, huge spasms of pleasure flooding her body as Marcia continued to plunge the vibrator deep into her throbbing cunt. My cock was harder than a granite monument by this time, and I quickly released the chains on her ankles and wrists and plucked her off the vibrator Marcia was still wielding in her pussy. Throwing her over my shoulder, I carried her to the bed, tossed her down like a rag doll and plunged my prick into her pussy before her spasms had even started to ease. I was thrusting my cock into her cunt like a wild man, pistoning back and forth into that molten cauldron, driving forward until my balls slapped against the plug in her ass. I was pushing her up the bed with every plunge. She raised her hands above her head to keep me from banging her into the headboard. A dozen more balls deep pushes into her hot core and I groaned and sent another flood of my seed far into her womb. My cock pulsed a half dozen times, each time sending a new wave of cum spurting from my cock. When it seemed like the last drop of cum had been squeezed from my balls, I collapsed beside Brianna on the bed, breathing like I'd just run a marathon.

Marcia walked to the bed and sat down, running her hand over my heaving chest.

"Wow! That looked pretty intense," she said.

"Well, you know, fresh pussy and all," I said, still panting.

Marcia grabbed a pillow and whacked me over the head a couple times, laughing, and I was laughing with her between gasps for breath. I pulled her down and kissed her, then pulled her to my chest and ran my hand up and down her back, nuzzling her hair.

Brianna was finally catching her breath as well and said, "When you told me that you climaxed while being whipped or spanked, I thought to myself, 'what a load of crap'. I thought you were confusing an orgasm with something else. When it happened to me, I couldn't believe it. Not only did I cum, it was one of the most intense orgasms I can remember. And then my Master threw me on the bed and started fucking me again. The climax just wouldn't stop. Every time it seemed like it might slow or stop, his cock rubbed against my g-spot or his pubic bone crashed into my clit and I went off again. My God, Marcia! Is it like this every time?"

"No. Not every time, but enough I want to keep coming back for more. It's like chasing a high. I feel if I can just catch it one more time, my day will be complete."

Brianna reached over me and stroked Marcia's cheek. Marcia returned the favor, caressing Brianna the same way.

Brianna said, "I really am grateful that you're willing to share your husband. It's very magnanimous of you to do so. Ninety-nine of a hundred women would never do so."

"Ninety-nine women are not married to a man like Sam. How many men would have allowed their wives to say goodbye to their partners like he did. Not only sharing me, but giving me alone time to share with Morris. This seemed like the least I could do."

"You know," I said, "You could quit talking about me like I'm not here."

Marcia and Brianna both leaned over me and kissed, mouth to mouth, Brianna parting her lips and letting Marcia slip her tongue in. I stared in amazement as their kiss deepened, Marcia's hand going behind Brianna's head and drawing her closer.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe you two."

Marcia drew back and asked Brianna, "Do you hear something? Is there someone else here?"

Brianna replied, "I'm not sure. I don't think so."

Marcia said, "Okay" and pulled Brianna into another deep kiss.

I watched them kiss each other stupid for another minute, their lips soft and pliable, one against the other, first one tongue, then the other, darting through parted lips for a quick exploring of the others mouth. "Now you're just fucking with me," I said.

Marcia pulled back from her kiss and eyeballed me. "Remember that when you try to catfish me and pull shit. Other people can plot and pull shit too. If I didn't love you so much and know how much you gave up and gave me by sharing me with Morris, I'd have been royally pissed. As it is, I was only a little bit pissed. The fact that you could even think that you could pass another man off as you is insulting. Insulting to me and to my intelligence. Don't do it again."

"I'm sorry, Marcia."

"I know you are."

Marcia pulled Brianna into another deep kiss.

After another half minute or so, she retreated from the kiss again, saying, "You're a wonderful kisser, Brianna. Very soft lips. They seem to melt under mine." Another quick peck and she said, "Let's get something to eat. I'm starving."

She got up, and Brianna followed her, taking her arm. They both looked back at me.

I pointed to my sticky cock, now stiff and engorged after watching the passionate kissing of two beautiful women, one naked and the other clothed. "I'll clean up first."

Marcia said, "Okay. Don't take too long. Things might happen without your guidance." They walked out of the room, Marcia whispering something in Brianna's ear too low for me to hear and Brianna laughing in reply and leaning her head against Marcia's shoulder.

Damn! It was three months ago I'd pulled the Morris thing. Everything had been going perfectly. How the hell was I supposed to know that it had also upset her and hold against me for this long. Women! Go figure. Damn! It's a good thing that I was supposed to impregnate Brianna while I was here because if they were going to keep pulling stuff like that, I was going to have an erection quite often.

I did a fast clean up job and wandered toward the entry where I got directions to the kitchen from a naked slave dusting the room. When I got to the kitchen, a naked slave preparing food directed me to the dining room. There was a large table that could seat twenty easily. It was late, so apparently most had already eaten. Marcia had Brianna kneeling on the floor beside her and was feeding her little tidbits of food by hand off her plate. Every couple bites, she would eat a fork full herself. I kissed Marcia and dipped lower to kiss my new slave, then took a seat at the table. They were eating a fantastic looking chef's salad from a large bowl, fruit from another bowl, and there was a platter of finger sandwiches. There were three other slaves all eating at the table as well. They kept glancing at their Mistress and I wondered if she would have much trouble reestablishing discipline once we were gone.

I ate without saying anything. I was hungry and felt like I'd expended a lot of energy thus far. I knew that I was going to be busy and would have to maintain my strength. In addition to feeding Brianna bits of food, Marcia would occasionally pat Brianna's head or stroke her cheek and whisper, "Good little slave, eat your dinner", or caress a breast and say, "lovely little slave". Knowing how much Brianna loved women, I'm sure she was delighted that Marcia was touching her and saying pretty little nothings to her. I wondered if this was more of Marcia getting back at me or if she was enjoying the slight change of roles that this opportunity presented.

I wondered if the same things that excited Marcia would affect Brianna as well. The cold shower hadn't done all that much to ease my erection that watching Marcia caress Brianna's breasts hadn't immediately offset. I stood and pulled Marcia aside and gave her some speedy whispered instructions. It took about three minutes but Marcia was a quick study and knew exactly what I wanted to happen.

After she was clear on the chain of events to occur, she ordered Brianna to stand and bend over with her elbows on the table. I pushed Brianna's legs apart until I was staring at her lovely ass, the jeweled plug staring back; the cleft of her bald pussy peering between her legs, some of remnants of our most recent bout of fucking dried around her tight sheath. I placed the crown of my cock against that slit and ran it up and down a few times before pushing slowly into her warmth. This was going to be a slow one, the demanding passion of the last fucking a distant memory. Marcia had been instructed to play with Brianna's breasts and talk to her as I'd spoken to Marcia; to get inside her head. She bent over and took those soft titties in her hands and began massaging and caressing them in earnest.

Brianna's head had dropped down to stare at the table as she felt my prick push into her pussy, but her head snapped up as Marcia talked softly in her ear as she fingered her lovely tits. She spoke softly, but I was close enough to hear, whereas the three slaves on the other side could not.

Marcia said, "Look at your three slaves across the table, staring at you as my husband invades your cunt with his thick cock. See them talking and whispering now as they see your naked body bent over the dining room table as Sam fucks your sweet pussy. Do you think they might be wondering if you, their Mistress, will end up cumming on Sam's cock and the next time you use them to pleasure you, they will taste him on you? Taste the pleasure you felt from a man spearing your little lesbian cunt? Will they ever respect a mistress who's been turned into a man's fuck toy slave?"

In and out. I'd been drained twice previously today, so I was in no hurry to cum again. We were playing this tune in Adagio. Slow penetration followed by a slow withdrawal, pulling back until almost all but the tip of my cock was visible, her tunnel almost empty, then reversing, pushing through the creamy depths of her folds until I was fully embedded again.

All the time, Marcia talking to her. "Will your slaves still respect their Mistress when they have seen you surrender your pussy to a man and climax with a prick up your cunt? Do you think they know that you have a plug in your ass and that your little anus is being prepared for a good ass fucking? When they see their lesbian mistress cumming on cock, will they want to see if a cock is what they need too, not some cunt rubbing against theirs, but a real live prick pumping pussy just like yours."

I don't know whether it was Marcia's whispered words or the delicate but strong fingers of my wife playing with Brianna's breasts, but she was definitely getting close once again. She was pushing back against me now, seeking to increase the speed and depth of my penetration, to bring herself off faster than my slow fucking was going to do. I ceased all movement by myself and let Brianna fuck back on my cock at her own pace that was getting harder and faster by the minute. I figured that it would be more meaningful to her watchers if they could see how much their Mistress wanted it.

I was moderately surprised when Marcia knelt on the floor and took one of Brianna's nipples into her mouth and began suckling the blood engorged nubbin. That was enough for Brianna.

"God, fuck me; fuck me with your fucking cock. Make your slave cum, Master. Fuck me in my lesbian cunt and make me cum. That feels so fucking good. Let me cum. Please, give me permission to cum, Master."

I still wasn't moving. Brianna was rocking back and forth, spearing herself on my shaft. My previous observations of Brianna had shown me a woman who wasn't afraid of sharing knowledge of her pleasure with anyone who was around. She was loud and demonstrative when she climaxed and she was this time as well. If she was cumming, it wasn't going to be her little secret. I wondered what she would do if forced to cum in public as I'd made Marcia do a couple times. Would she strangle on the words she couldn't say or would everyone in the restaurant know she was peaking. I wondered if I would have the opportunity to test that out while we were here.

"Master, please let me cum. Fuck! I'm so close. Please, please, let me cum."

"Cum, slave," I ordered.

She rocked back one last time and I felt every muscle in her sheath massage my cock as she spasmed on my shaft.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Lick my tits, Marcia. God, lick my tits some more. That feels so good."

As soon as I felt her contractions ease, I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her cunt with a vengeance, starting a new round of screaming. Hey, I still hadn't climaxed yet and Brianna wanted to get a baby out of this, so my sperm wasn't doing me or her any good loafing around in my balls. I found a good rhythm for reaching my orgasm and Brianna kept up her litany of noisy passion.

"I'm cumming again. You fucker, you're making me cum again. How the fuck can you do that so easily? Fill my cunt with your hot sperm, Master. Make me some babies. Fill my hole with your spunk. I'm still cumming, you bastard."

I slammed into her once more and lifted up on my toes, raising her ass in the air as I granted her wish and shot another load of fresh cream into her fertile womb. This was not stale stuff. This was the fresh batch that hadn't been sitting around in my balls for a few days, or even a few hours. This was the creme de la creme of cum. Brianna felt my cock shrinking and as soon as it slid from her cunt with a sodden squish, she put her hand over her pussy again, hoping to keep most of my sperm in her uterus and off the dining room floor.

"Clean this up, slave," I said and she dropped to the ground and started licking the remains of our passion from my cock and balls, one hand still cupped around her sex and the other moving my bits around so she could clean them fully. When she was finished, I took Marcia's hand and led her back towards Brianna's bedroom, directing the slave to follow. She did, still cupping her cunt.

We found the Master Bath and it was as big as our bedroom back home. The shower was big enough for a football team to use and the sunken tub was a spa that could seat six. While Marcia and I took a shower, Brianna laid on the floor with her hands under her hips, tipping her hips up, determined to keep every drop of seed as long as she could. I had to admire her determination. She really did want a child and was hoping that I wouldn't have to make a return visit. Given that she was a dominant, the fact that she had to sub as my sex slave had to be uncomfortable. I'm sure Marcia would be happy if I didn't have to fly back again. She knew that she couldn't return next month and that would leave me unsupervised in La La Land with a bunch of naked women, at least one of whom wanted my baby. I know she trusted me, but it isn't often one is faced with the temptation I might have here. Just because she was willing to allow one woman to use her husband, didn't mean that she was giving me free rein to taste all the forbidden fruits.

After our shower, Brianna asked permission to remove her plug while she used the facilities and cleaned up. I told her she could, but must reinsert it when done. She was going to shower too, feeling she'd done all she could to absorb my cum and wanting to be clean after her evening of pleasure. Marcia and I got into the 9 foot x 9 foot bed and our heads hit the pillows with a thud. Although it was only 8:00 PM in California, we were still operating on Eastern Time and it was 11:00 there. Marcia and I were tired. The bed was massive. Apparently, Brianna enjoyed sleeping with a lot of company. The image made my cock twitch, but Mr. Happy was tired tonight.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but I'm exhausted. I know you deserve some attention tonight, but I don't have the energy to help. Maybe we could use your womanizer?" I asked.

"Or maybe we can use your slave," Marcia said. "It's not as if she doesn't know how to please a woman."

"You'd do that?"

"I'm not doing anything," Marcia explained. "It's being done to me. I'm as tired as you are. I enjoyed it when Monique made me cum in Vegas. I'm sure I'll enjoy Brianna as well. I'm sure she knows how to lick my cunt better than she knows how to suck your cock."

"Speaking of that, You're going to give her lessons tomorrow."

"I'd be happy to," she said snuggling against me. "It might be one of my few opportunities to pleasure you this trip."

"Oh no! I may have to put my seed in Brianna, but that's not going to stop me from using my little slave as much as possible."

"Thank you. I was worried that we wouldn't get much of an opportunity to play and you know how much I enjoy our play."

"It wouldn't be fair to you," I said. "I know what you're giving up to provide me with a child. I'm amazed you're willing to share me. I don't want to make it worse by not paying attention to you while we're here."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,602 Followers