WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers

"He's not that big," Marcia said. "Morris was a little larger. Both of them are probably larger than average, but not the largest I've ever seen. Mistress Olivia had at least two slaves who were larger than Sam and that was soft. I think the fact that it's warm, living flesh makes it seem larger than a dildo of comparable size. You should have one of those stuffed in your cunt and another one in your ass. That'll make you find religion pretty damn quick."

"Fuck. I think I feel it in my throat."

She moved upward a couple inches, then slid down again. Up a couple inches, then down. Her vaginal fluids beginning to leak around my cock and onto my balls.

"Definitely in my throat."

I doubt I was really in her throat, but she was certainly feeding my ego and I may have swelled a little more as more blood was shunted to my cock. She felt that.

"Jesus, Master. Please tell me you don't get any bigger."

"Well, if you'd quit inflating my ego, which today seems to be located in my cock, I think I've about reached my limit size wise. It's time for you to quit talking and start riding. I need to release bad."

"Yes, Master." And ride she did.

She was getting used to my cock in her cunt and the more she became accustomed to it, the faster she rode, sliding up and down my pole with abandon. Marcia was still keeping a close eye on things where my balls were merging with Brianna's slit and I heard her beginning to breathe harder herself. She pulled her panties down and inserted two fingers in her own cunt, rapidly twisting them in and out in time to our merging.

"Is that what...it looks like...when you're fuck...ing me," Marcia panted, close to reaching her own peak. "Little bits...of my flesh...clinging...to your cock...like a glove...when your...cock...leaves my...body...and then...disappear...ing again...on the in...stroke? Oh, fuck, I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming. God...that's so...fucking hot.

Marcia stopped long enough to kiss me, her tongue dipping briefly in my mouth, then turning and kissing Brianna, surprising her too, as her tongue danced with hers. That was something new. I would be keeping an eye on that.

"Exactly, like that," I panted, my toes starting to curl from the great fucking I was receiving from Brianna's tight sheath. I was getting awful close to surrendering my load and I wanted Brianna to cum with me. My other hand left her breast and wandered down between us so that I could rub her clit with my thumb as she rode me.

"Remember," I told Brianna. "Your orgasms belong to me now. Ask for permission to cum when your climax approaches," I warned her.

"It's getting close now, Master. I'm very close. Please let me cum! Please let me cum!"

"Not yet. Hold off. Hold off!"

She was panting like a dog on a hot summer day. I was getting close too, so she only had to hold off seconds longer.

"I don't know if I can hold out much longer. Let me cum!"

"Cum now, slave!" I ordered, releasing a flood of sperm deep in her womb.

She released a moaning sigh so low and deep it seemed to originate from the belly of the car and I felt her pulsations massaging my spewing cock as I filled her fertile body with millions of little baby makers. She continued to ride me, slower now that her contractions were receding. When she felt my shaft start to shrink, she grabbed her crotch, trying to keep as much of my cum from escaping her cunt as possible and fell over to the side, between Marcia and I.

"I may not be able to emotionally connect with a man the way that I can a woman, Master, but damned if you don't know how to fuck. Of course, it didn't hurt to have Marcia here rooting us on." She reached over and stroked Marcia's cheek.

Marcia blushed at the intimate contact, suddenly remembering their passionate kiss as she'd cum.

"It's your job to clean up this mess," I told Brianna, pointing to my cock still covered with my cum and hers.

Still holding a hand to her sex, she lapped up all the fluids gathered on my balls, and was able to suck my limp prick in her mouth to clean it. We were arriving at her estate as she was finishing up. My cock was beginning to swell again from her attentions. I stopped her as we arrived, I was clean enough. Feeling that she had also held as much of my cum in her cunt as she was likely to, I told her to remove her hand. We got out and I was staring a large two story place with a circular drive, a fountain in the middle of the circle.

"Call all of your slaves and any staff that you have to the entry hall. We need to have a little talk with them before we go any further."

Brianna directed Monique to gather everyone present in the front entry way as we made our way into the house. I directed Marcia to teach Brianna the display position while we waited for everyone to arrive. Marcia soon had her standing in the correct position, some of the cum not absorbed in her body dripping down her leg by the time everyone had gathered.

"Attention please!" I shouted when Brianna indicated everyone was there. "My name is Sam and this is my wife, Marcia, pointing to her, the only one clothed other than Monique who had been our chauffeur. "Your Mistress and I have reached an understanding. In return for my help in conceiving a child, she has agreed to submit herself as my sex slave. Until around 11:00 or 12:00 AM on the 16th of July, I will be your new Master." There was some concerted buzzing as several of them began talking together about this turn of events.

"None of you will be required to submit yourselves to me, sexually," I continued. "I know your preferred sexual orientation and will be abiding by those choices. Your mistress is taking full responsibility for satisfying me. She will also bear full responsibility for any punishment required if any of you are neglectful of your duties and responsibilities. Unless you want her to suffer your punishment, keep that in mind. My wife, Marcia, will be the second in command until 8:00 tomorrow morning, at which time she becomes a sex slave herself. Until that time, you will comply with her wishes as you would with mine. After that time, she becomes the lowest among you, having the least time and experience as a slave. At that time, Brianna becomes head slave. You will follow her instructions unless directly countermanded by myself. If she finds your services less than satisfactory, I'm sure she has her own methods of dealing with the defects.

"Just because Marcia is the lowest ranking slave here, that does not mean that you can order her to service your pretty little pussies. She's my slave and I will be the only one deciding who she grants sexual favors to. You may request her permission to service her. I leave that decision up to her. She's not previously demonstrated any lesbian desires or tendencies, but Brianna has some lovely little slaves here and you may be able to talk your way into her panties." There was some giggling and laughter at that, including Marcia's laughter, "although I seriously doubt she will have any panties past 8:00 tomorrow morning." More laughter. I could see some smiles and thoughtful glances and believed that more than one would make the attempt. "Be aware that I intend to keep her very busy the next few days, so you may not have as much opportunity as you'd like." A few boos to that, but I was happy to see they were getting into the spirit of things.

"Monique! You are overdressed for a slave. Remove your clothing immediately," I ordered.

Monique immediately removed her coat, shirt, skirt and bra. I noted that she didn't have any panties under the dress. I raised an eyebrow to Brianna who whispered that 'I like to have them immediately available to me, Master', and I nodded my head in understanding. I liked Marcia the same way. I also noted that her slaves, while all lovely, came in a wide variety of body types, breast sizes, quantity of pubic hair. All were different. There were whites, blacks, orientals, hispanics and even one who appeared to be South Sea Islander. They were short to tall. Although no one had extremely large breasts, they varied from barely there to exquisite globes. Pubes went from bald, to landing strips to riotous jungles of lush, bushy curls.

"I don't know anything about the running of this estate. I'm sure you all have your own duties and responsibilities and that you know what those are. I leave you to it. Brianna will be escorting us to her room. If you have any questions, check first with Monique."

I turned to Brianna and told her to lead us to her room. When we got there, I had her kneel while I looked around. It was large, with an Alaskan King size bed, two large walk-in closets, a vanity chest with mirror, a seating area with two lounging chairs and a love seat. They were arranged in front of a two pillars with chains attached for securing her slaves for punishment or perhaps just her amusement. There was a large armoire which had drawers below and a TV and DVD/BR player above. I checked the drawers and saw a number of pornographic titles, all featuring lesbian action in the first drawer. There was an assortment of whips, paddles and cuffs in the second drawer and the lowest drawer had a large number of butt plugs, dildos, nipple clamps, strap-ons, almost anything the well appointed lesbian would need. I grabbed some cuffs that would fit her wrists and ankles and threw them to her, instructing her to put them on. She quickly obeyed, then resumed her kneeling position.

"This will be an ideal location to set up for the duration. We should probably have a conversation about our situation and determine how the rest of this trip will go. Before we do that, I am going to fasten you between the pillars. Please put yourself into position and Marcia will clip the chains to your cuffs. Go."

She stood and took position between the pillars, spreading her legs and raising her arms that Marcia might fasten her. When she was secured, I told Marcia to find Monique and have our luggage brought to this room. As soon as she was gone I turned to Brianna. She was the same age as Marcia. She had a small tattoo over her bald pussy, a stick figure man pushing a lawn mower to explain her naked cunt. I thought that was pretty funny and told her so. She had dark hair cut short, slim legs and arms, but with enough definition to show that she'd used them for more than manicures and pedicures.

"You have a lovely place here. How many bedrooms and baths"

"Ten and six, Master. This bedroom and the main guest room are the only ones with their own baths, the other bedrooms have to share baths."

"Can I ask you how much your business is pulling down a year, if it's not being too personal?"

"Over 2.75 mill last year net, Master. I'll probably clear 3.5 million this year. The business is growing by leaps and bounds. Lots of people buying erotic jewelry or jewelry for piercings."

"Do you make things here on the premises?"

"We have a workshop set up in what used to be a guest house where we make specialized items like those things we'll be selling at the auction. The more common items are now made in China and Vietnam. We sell them all over the world. Probably 80% of our business is mass manufactured items sold at relatively low prices, but we still do special commissioned work using expensive materials at a high mark-up. Half of my slaves have skills in metallurgy, gemology, jewelry making. We are constantly training others in this, both to make up for slaves leaving my employ and due to the business growing. The others are primarily display models similar to what you saw in Vegas. I have some servants for the house, primarily the grounds, who are paid a salary. I use female companies so that the women are not molested as they run around nude, but the models help with the cleaning and maintenance responsibilities of running this household when they aren't being used as displays."

Monique and Marcia returned with our bags, Monique glancing at her Mistress spread-eagled between the pillars, a quick smile flashing on her face and quickly disappearing before she left the room. Marcia started unpacking our things, hanging my tuxedo in one of the closets, leaving the rest in the bags which she neatly stacked in a corner. We hadn't brought much more in the way of clothes and I now knew why.

"Marcia, why don't you find a nice sized butt plug and a nice vibrator to use on this slave. See if you can find lube either in the drawer with the butt plugs or in one of the bed stands beside the bed."

Marcia began rifling through the drawers looking for what I'd requested.

"Do you have another room where you sometimes conduct punishments, or is this only room?"

"I have another room that is better equipped than this one, Master."

"We'll want to take a look at that a little later. Do you have a senior slave that takes care of those things for you, or do you carry out most of them yourself?"

"I do most of them myself, Master. Monique will handle a small percentage."

"Is she the senior slave or merely the favorite?"

"She's the second most senior and my favorite, Master. My senior slave, Adele, is in charge of the workshop."

"We met Adele in Vegas, didn't we?"

"Yes, Master."

"So what do they get out of this relationship with you?"

Marcia had found all of the items I'd requested and brought them to me. I told her to go behind Brianna and wait for further direction.

"Besides my love and affection? They are fully supported while they are here and I stick money in a managed account every month for each of them, Master. If they choose to leave me at some future point, they take that money with them. For those who've been with me for several years, it amounts to quite a tidy sum. Monique and Adele both have hundreds of thousands of dollars available to them."

"Marcia, why don't you lube up that butt plug and insert it in the slave's ass?"

"You don't want to do it yourself, Sam?"

"I'd prefer that you did it, Marcia. I'm probably going to need your help with this slave over the next few days and you might as well learn how to do it now."

Brianna looked at me with a mixture of surprise and a sudden hot desire and got a big grin on her face. She mouthed a 'Thank you, Master', as she felt Marcia begin to lube her asshole. I nodded to her with an answering grin. Marcia was pushing first one, then two fingers into Brianna's rectum, pushing the lube in and smearing it around. She pulled her fingers out and poised a smaller sized, 1.5 inch butt plug at the entrance to Brianna's ass. Brianna tried to relax as Marcia started to push the intruder into her dark passage.

"Do you take things in the ass very often, slave?"

"No, Master," she grunted as Marcia breached her hole and seated the plug firmly in her ass. I asked Marcia to begin using the vibrator on Brianna's pussy, and to keep going until I directed otherwise. I told Marcia that Brianna had to get used to being double penetrated if she was going to be my slave. "Go slow," I told her. Marcia turned on the vibrator and pushed it into Brianna's cunt, slowly penetrating her over and over. I watched to make sure she didn't go too fast. I wanted to question Brianna while she was brought to a slow orgasm.

"Have you ever?"

"When I was younger, before I realized that I was a lesbian and a dominant by nature, I was a sub to an elderly dominant, Master. He would occasionally use my ass. He was not particularly gentle and I didn't enjoy it much. I've done it a few times since, but I've never gotten over those first few times and don't enjoy it."

Marcia was seemingly doing a good job as Brianna began sinking down against the rising vibrator and parting her legs to grant her more access to her sex. Of course, Marcia knew what felt good to her and would be sure to do much the same to Brianna as she would like done to herself.

"We'll see if we can't improve your perception of anal sex, because it's something I really enjoy doing with my little slave. Now since we're trying to get you pregnant, I won't cum in your ass, but I'd certainly like to fuck it until I'm ready to cum. I am aware of the unsanitary nature of going from your ass to you pussy, so we'll either use condoms or keep clean wash cloths and sanitary wipes handy for a quick clean up before finishing up in your cunt."

"Thank you, Master," Brianna panted, her nipples pointed and hard, her breasts flushed as she got closer to cresting. She was almost bouncing in her chains as she tried to impale herself harder and faster on the vibrator. Marcia wasn't yet experienced enough to take control and slow Brianna's arousal.

"Pull the vibrator out now, Marcia. You're in charge of the slaves orgasm. She can't cum until you're ready to let her cum." Marcia pulled it out right away and Brianna groaned in frustration.

"Please, Master. Let me cum, I'm so close."

Marcia smiled in appreciation, remembering how many times her own climax had been denied.

"Not quite yet. We have more to discuss first."

I went into the second and third drawers and got a nice, soft pliable whip with about two dozen 30 inch straps, and nipple clamps. I brought them in front of Brianna and showed them to her.

"I assume that if you have these, they've all been used on someone at one time or another."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"Have any of them been used on you"

"Not for a long time, Master."

"I assume you enjoy using them on your own sex slaves?"

"Yes, Master."

"I suppose you should be reacquainted with these items so that you know what one of your slaves experiences when you're punishing her."

"Yes, Master."

"Marcia's training for her job is rigorous and I knew that she could tolerate quite a bit before I began my training of her. What's your pain tolerance like? Can you withstand much pain?" I asked.

"I suppose it was fairly high when I was a sub, Master. I don't really know now. It's been so long since I've been punished."

"What about when you bump your shin into something, stub your toe, burn yourself on a hot pan, or get stung or bitten by an insect. Are you crying right away or do you tolerate it without a lot of whining?"

She thought for a moment. "I don't do too much whining, Master."

"There you go. You still have a fairly high pain tolerance. What do you want to use for your safe word?"

"Brussel sprouts, Master."

"Good! That's not likely to come up in our conversations so I'll be clear that you're asking me to stop. Now, I want to be clear with you. I don't believe in harming my slave. I don't believe that I've ever hurt her so much that it was still painful an hour later, or that any marks lasted for more than a couple hours. Would you say that's correct, Marcia?"

"Yes, Master. Sorry. Sam. My slavery doesn't start until tomorrow morning. I suppose this situation is gearing me up for slavery mode."

"Why don't you tell Brianna about your experiences with pain, Marcia?"

"Sam likes to use pain to enhance the sexual experience. I think he wants to bring you to the edge where you want to use your safe word, but you know that you can tolerate just a little bit more. All the time he's doing what he can to arouse you and bring you to orgasm, so you have all of these sex endorphins flooding your body, suppressing your pain. Just when you think that you can't stand another minute, he uses the pain to make you cum. Something applied to one of your pleasure centers like your breasts or your clit. I can't tell you how many times he's made me cum while spanking or whipping me. I don't know how he's so good at it. It's not like he's practiced any of this stuff before I became his sex slave. More or less, he confuses my body until I don't know what's pleasure and what's pain."

"Do you understand, slave? This is what I'm going to do to you. We've already established that you have a higher pain tolerance than you might think you do, so I don't expect you to use your safe word the first time it stings."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers