We All Have the Same Thing Pt. 04.1

Story Info
The guys reflect on the previous night and the day ahead.
2.1k words
4.53
5.7k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey. It's been a while with this. I'll give a reason at the end of this story's status but it is going to be continued. Enjoy this continuation of We All Have The Same Thing.

*****

We all have the same thing Part 4.1

Chapter one: Rise and shine

It was 9:47 am when I woke up in my new favorite position. Cuddling my boyfriend naked with my dick in his ass. I don't think I ever wanna wake up under a different circumstance. I would think that I wasn't bi and I was full blown gay for Alex, but I still got hard thinking about Avery and Hayley, who I would be meeting up with later, and that Alexis chick from two nights ago, and Pat's sister... yeah I'm fucking bisexual.

Being bisexual is the best and I'm so glad we helped Dave yesterday see that truth. Now we can go bi gangbanging altogether... but first we need to start gangbanging in general. But I guess we started last night after gang raping our new cum slave Patrick. I really hope, for his sake, that he takes "the masked men's" advice and apologizes. It was making me hard thinking about how he had to referred to us as fags yesterday only to later that night beg us to keep fucking him and to make him our fag pet. Hypocritical shitwad.

"Hmmmm. Yeeeessss. I don't ever want to wake up again with your cock in my ass." Alex said as he woke up. "Ditto." was my response. Alex leaned his head to me and we made out for three unstoppable minutes. The sex and blowjobs have helped with breath holding and we are definitely much more energetic because of it. I pulled out of his ass and he whimpered in sadness.

"We're not going to fuck?" Alex asked. "Oh Alex baby, we don't fuck, we make love. Everyone else we fuck." I responded. He smiled and kissed me. "So what are we doing?" Alex questioned. "We need to go let Dave loose. I think he's learned his lesson by now." I said while getting up.

Alex and I, as per the normal usual now, strode through his house, completely naked, but for now on, hand in hand. We walked into the big backyard area and came across our first and favorite pet, David. He was still bound and gagged the way we left him, except for his purple cock and a small pool of cum under his deck chair.

"Well well well, you survived. Great job, we would've hated to have lost our favorite toy overnight." Alex said crudely. We removed the dog collar and he fell further back onto the chair. We undid his restraints and removed the warm golden dildo from his ass and placed it on a table. We removed the cock ring and gag but his cock needed some help to cum. "Kiss my cock." I said while placing my cock at his lips. He kissed it. "Now kiss my cock." Alex said doing and receiving the same thing. "Have you learned your lesson and why to never do that again?" I questioned. He slowly nodded his head.

Alex got in front of him and I joined him. We got on our knees and I said "Good bitch," before I took two fingers and flicked his tip. Alex and I were covered in a rain of cum and it began to firehose spray us. Alex and I kissed each other and rubbed each other's cum coated dicks and bodies. We both came in seconds.

Chapter 2: Plan for today.

5 minutes later...

"Don't you love it when the jets go up your asshole? It feels so good." I said to Alex as we sat naked, enjoying each other's company. "I guess, but nothing beats your cock in my ass. I will never stop loving it. Or you." Alex said, pulling me into a kiss. We continued our make out until we watched Dave come walking out with an ice pack on his poor, mistreated cock. He didn't want to take it off in the water so he sat at a table that blocked his lower half.

"How's the cock there? Is it still an eggplant or is it a smurf now?" Alex said with a laugh. Him and I started snickering at the shitty joke. "Haha, very funny. Do me a favor next time and don't almost kill my poor penis. That pill helped it from not causing damage to it but it could have been worse." Dave wittingly replied. "Well maybe next time you will remember to not leave incriminating evidence of our breakin and brutal rape of a person on the fucking floor where we gangfucked the person." I replied annoyingly.

"Relax Rob, it's just like I told you in the car, after what we did to that whore, not only will he not go to the authorities about it, but he'll be on the search for the trio of men who fucked him to the point of begging them to take him home and use him as their own personal cum doll. If he doesn't say sorry to us by next week, then we're going to go back there and teach him a proper lesson. But let's decide what's going down today." Alex said.

"Yeah you're right. Dave, today you can do whatever cause Alex and I will be gone probably all day." I mentioned. "Where will you guys be?" Dave questioned, looking kind of sad. "Alex and I are visiting some women. He's going to go properly meet that chick Alexa from the movies the other night while I go and see my girlfriend Hayley. I'm probably not going to see you guys until tomorrow." I said. "Actually you might not see me until the day after. Tim is coming tomorrow and he's probably going to destroy me all day tomorrow." Dave said.

"That's funny, last time I checked, you were our pet slut, not Tim's. And it was Robert's cock you obeyed, and mine, and no one else." Alex seductively said while we rubbed each other's dicks. "But Tim will destroy my asshole and he won't let you and-" Dave was cut off by me. "Then bring him around tomorrow and I will inform him about our group and your new role and he can either accept it and be dominant with us, or he can fight and become our new pet." I said. The conversation ended when we heard the pool gate open and close. We looked over to see Patrick walking in. "Speaking of pets." I quietly said.

Chapter 3: Apology.

"Hey guys." Patrick said. He was wearing different clothes since we destroyed his yesterday but he looked like he hadn't showered since the day prior, meaning his body was still coated with our mixed, dried up semen. He looked tired but also satisfied, the kind of satisfaction you get from getting fucked all night by big dicks and getting coated in saltjuice. He stood at an angle where he could see us all but couldn't see we were all naked. Just as I thought, he came to apologize to us, not just because he has realized that he's been an asshat, but now he realizes that he's bisexual himself and in doing this, the mystery trio might return to him and give what he now craves for. Big cock in his whore holes.

"What the fuck do you want, asshole?" Alex asked while getting increasingly pissed off. He started choking my dick with his hand and I swatted his hand off it. "Sorry babe." Alex quietly said to me.

"Guys. I'm very and truly sorry about my recent actions, both at the party and what happened with Robert yesterday. I had a very long night where I was able to realize how important you guys are to me and how I have failed you all as a friend. I thought about this all morning and I need to apologize to each one of you personally." Patrick said before turning to Dave.

"David. I'm so sorry for how I treated you that night at the party. I was drunk and enraged but that doesn't excuse how I treated you. You were trying to help and I punched you for it. I'm sooo so sorry for calling you a faggot. I shouldn't have said that as there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. Gay people are amazing but I shouldn't have said what I said." Patrick said before turning to Alex.

"Alex. I know you didn't know she was my girlfriend and I know she seduced you as she was and is a slut. I know I punched you unconscious and I'm sorry for that and I'm totally willing to let you beat the shit out of me. And I know you are in a relationship now with Robert and I couldn't be happier for you two. You two are some of my closest friends and I'm glad you guys have each other and make each other happy." And now Patrick turned to me.

"Robert. I'm sorry for yesterday. Even after everything I still treated you as an enemy. I shouldn't have hurt you or said those awful things to you yesterday and I hope you know I've ready to spend my life trying to make it up to you." He stopped and then said to us all. "I don't expect all of you to instantly forgive me. I'm hoping that you guys are willing to let me make it all up to you however I can. You guys are some of the greatest people I have ever known and I know I fucked up. I just beg all of you that you can take the time to start forgiving me for my actions and maybe we can go back to the ways things were. I love you guys, your my bro's." Patrick finally ended with.

We were all silent before I said. "What you said and did was awful. But we would be awful if we couldn't learn to forgive and forget. It'll take some time, but I know we can start to forgive you." I finished saying with the others agreeing with me.

"Oh thank you guys so much. I'm so happy you have no idea. I'm honored you are doing this." Pat said, smiling. "Why don't you come join us in the hot tub?" I asked.

"Oh thank you so much for the invite but I didn't bring a bathing suit. Next time for sure." Pat stated. "Oh that's fine, we're actually naked in here. Just strip down and join us. We're just close friends chilling naked in a hot tub." Alex stated.

"Really I'm good. I got stuff I have to do at home. Maybe I'll swing by later with swimwear." Patrick stated as he turned around and started leaving.

"Are you sure Patrick? It's just bros chilling naked." I asked and he shouted while walking "Yup! I'm sure!" And I said "Alright well just remember... we all have the same thing!"

Patrick stopped dead in his tracks, hand on the gate door. He turned around and walked back slowly. "Wh... what did you say?" Pat asked.

"We all have the same thing." Alex repeated.

On cue Alex and I rose and got out of the tub, revealing our hardened dicks. Dave came around joining us as Pat stared at us shocked. "Have you missed us, pet?" Dave said, revealing who we were to Patrick.

Patrick couldn't properly respond. He just sunk to his knees and started sucking Dave's dick and handjobing Alex and I.

*****

TBC in WAHTST PART 4.2

Hello everyone. I know it's been over a year since the third part of this story came out. I lost the drive to continue the story because I didn't feel like for the longest time writing erotic stories and I didn't want to write another story that ran on for pages and pages. I recently finished school and with covid I got a new fiery passion to write and I realized that my WAHTST story didn't have to be pages. These next few stories will be a part of part 4 but they will be sections. This was part 4 section one or 4.1 and I already have stories that expand from 4.2 to 4.9 in the works. I'm also writing my new series My Best Friend's Brother. Man, I really enjoy writing gay male stories but I guess it's because gay males are so fucking sexy. I hope you all enjoyed my return to the series story and I hope you guys and gals jerked off the whole time. My main goal is always to leave my audience satisfied and it makes me so hard and happy when you guys comment and favorite. I love you all. Have a great day.

From, Robert.