We All Have The Same Thing Redux Pt. 01

Story Info
Robert makes an interesting discovery about his secret crush.
3.2k words
4.78
7.9k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in between jobs as well as having a halt on my writing I started reading my old We All Have The Same Thing series and... I gotta be honest... I fucking cringed at my old writing. This was the first story I ever wrote. I decided to change a few words. A few words turned into a whole rewrite of the story and I plan to do one for part 2. I'm way more proud of this part and I hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know what you think and have a great day.

**********

My name is Robert and I'm a 21 year old male with raging hormones. I have a girlfriend whom I'm taking a break from as I'm currently having inner issues, the most pressing of which is figuring out if my bicuriousity was just a phase or a part of me. Back in high school I had a few girlfriends and we did some oral stuff and I did fuck a couple girls and one of my teachers. But something in college happened and it's left me thinking about this stuff. As a result of these thoughts my issues have grown into inner dilemmas concerning my inner attraction towards my... well... It doesn't matter at the moment.

What did matter were the important things in my life. I had wonderful parents, a clean bill of health, savings and the people I cherish most in my life... my friends. They're all perfect and we all share a love for various topics, from sports to nerd stuff.

One mid June day, after a long day of hanging out with these friends we all decided to start heading home. We were hanging out in the massive ass basement of our friend Alex who was home alone for the next few weeks. His parents were on vacation day one of twenty. It was funny because they were at a couples retreat with my parents as well as our other friends' parents. Part of the reason as to why we were all very close is due to the fact that all of our parents are childhood friends and grew up with each other. As a result of that we all grew up together and are all very close with each other. But no one was as close as me and my best friend Alex, the one I mentioned earlier.

Alex is 21 as well and we were inseparable. In fact his birthday was two days after mine, a fact I loved teasing him about. We practically were brothers the way we grew up together. As early as our infant years we were always together. From hangouts to sleepovers. From swimming to manhunt. From freshman orientation to senior graduation he and I were always so close. Though due to the fact our universities were both a state away in opposite directions, we didn't see each other as much starting our freshman year. We did make up for lost time when we could during breaks and summer.

He was always fun and cool to be around but in all honesty he had recently been really annoying lately because he was so damn horny all the time (honestly so was I but I didn't bitch about it 24/7 like he would). He often talked about how he needs sex and would often go on tinder for quick fucks every other night. Sometimes he would walk the streets in search of some fresh clams. Sometimes he would ditch on something to go bang some hoe. Despite that I do have to admit that I would miss hanging out with him during the semesters and would be a bit jealous knowing those whores were with him and not me. Or maybe it was because I was the only one in the friend group without an easy lay. Two of our other friends have girlfriends and our other friend is gay and has a boyfriend.

Everyone eventually left until it was just Alex and I. We were playing some Halo Reach, doing a private game of slayer. He pulled an alright move on me but to him it was the best thing ever which led to him T-bagging me, or in his case V-bagging me (he always played as girls in games because he claims he'd rather stare at a girl character all the time rather than a guy character. That and he loved baiting horny dudes over Xbox Live).

"Oh fuck yeah noob get flicked on bitch! How do you like the taste of my dick in your mouth?" Alex reamed into me as he mashed the B button while glaring at me with a smirk.

"It's musky, sweaty, filthy and attached to a gloating loser." I shot back at him with a grin and eyebrow raise.

"The only loser here is the one getting my cock in his beaten mouth. Suck it and love it slut." He yelled before riddling my corpse with some pink needles and walking off to find my respawned ass.

Truth be told though I wasn't really paying attention to the game anymore, all I could think about were his words and my almost response of 'Well whip it out then Mr. Winner and I'll tell you what I really think.' As I mentioned before I had been struggling with bicuiousity but I didn't directly say the main cause of these thoughts. As you could probably guess by now I have feelings for my best friend here. But not just feelings of want and sexual desire, but also those of love. Throughout life I've always loved him like a brother, but after this past semester I started to feel I love him more than a brother. It's a love that I don't really feel with my girlfriend (but I still love her) or anyone else but him. It was the feeling of spending the rest of my life being with and loving someone with all of my heart. And Alex was that someone.

These dreams of mine started to invade my brain daily. I couldn't get them out of my head. Soon enough, due to this and lack of proper sexual release, I started having fantasies of Alex and I making love in different scenarios. I know I was and still am somewhat straight because I get hard thinking about my girlfriend and other women and titties in general but goddamnit I really wanted Alex and his cock in me and mine in him.

Most recently while jerking off thinking about Alex and I in an orgy of women our other friends popped in and before you know I'm fucking and getting fucked by them too. Goddamn I had a serious problem. What that was was what has been confusing me. Should I finally accept my feelings and slowly tell my friends how I'm feeling or continue to not admit my problem while I cum at the thought of my friends and I in a daisy chain? I honestly don't know.

What I did know was that I was fucking hard while sitting next to the very friend I wished to suck off till the end of time and that I was so deep in thought I just lost the game. Alex was now humping the air while eyeing me up and gloating. 'I wish I was the one being humped right now.' Okay, yup, that's it, time to go home and beat off.

"Alright fam. You win. I gotta go home and put the trash out in the morning (lie) and get some sleep (another lie). I hope you have a wonderful night bitch (truth)." I said while walking away.

"See ya later cunt. I think I'm going to celebrate my victory with some pussy on Tinder." Alex said victoriously.

"Of course you are." I muttered under my breath as I climbed the stairs. I left through the front door and climbed into my car. I didn't turn it on though. I just sat there thinking of stuff. I had thought about jerking it in my car but I didn't want to stain the seat and would rather lay naked in my bed and drift off to sleep following a nice long wank.

'Yeah I'll do that. Go home and have a nice long jerk session I left my Nintendo Switch in his house godfuckingdamnit.' I groaned out loud and started making my way back inside.

I walked back in and went down into his basement and saw the main area devoid of people. There were four other rooms down here. One was his bedroom which now had the door closed. The other three were a small boiler room, the laundry room, and the soundproof media room. That room had padding all along the walls and door and was their 'home theater' (it was like four recliners, one large couch long enough for four to five people and two love sacks) which we also used for Rock Band and Jackbox games (the games were played on my switch which I left in there).

Assuming that he was in his room I figured I'd slip into the media room, grab my console and head out. I did not expect to open the door and be greeted with the sight of my best friend and crush, naked, on the couch, dick in hand, jerking it to porn on the theater screen. He was just as shocked to see me as I was. He scrambled for the remote and paused it as if that was the issue. The issue was that I was staring at my nude best friend who I was in love with while I had an aching boner that yearned for attention, getting harder and harder as I eye fucked his body.

While we stared at each other and shock I was able to finally see the cock he always brags about. His beautifully hard six inch cock. It didn't appreciate the interruption and pulsated as it hungered for heavy duty attention and expulsion of the creamy life making substance we like to refer to as cum.

"H..hey Robert... what are you doing back here?" Alex asked while breaking the awful silence.

"I uh..." my mouth was suddenly very dry. "I came back to grab my switch. I accidentally left it here..."

"Oh okay... that's fine..." Alex said, now unable to look at me while still gripping his still hard dick.

"I thought you were going to search for some pussy?" I said with an awkward chuckle.

"I was but I was just too horny I needed to get off now." Alex admitted.

"Oh okay." I said. 'Why was he so horny all of a sudden? What happened after I left? What do we do now? I should just grab my switch and go. Or... I could offer a suggestion to see how this plays out.' I thought. Well time to just get this shit over with. "May I join you?"

It felt as if time itself just stopped. Did those words really just leave my mouth? I just ruined the friendship with that. I don't know if it's good or bad that I meant it. I stared into his eyes. The look he gave me wasn't one of anger or disgust, but one of bewilderment.

"You....... wanna join me?" Alex asked.

"Well in all honesty I was just going to go home so I could do the very same. At least at this point I won't have to wait and who knows, maybe this is a new point for our friendship." I said while removing my shoes and socks.

"You don't think this will make things awkward?" Alex asked, not caring that I was slowly disrobing.

"It was awkward the moment I walked in. And besides, we're men. We all have the same thing. And this is something we know we do on our own. Maybe doing it together as the best friends we are will make this a fun and positive experience." I said as I BS'ed everything off the top of my head.

Alex processed it for a few seconds. "Uhhh sure why not? I couldn't imagine this with anyone else but you and this is weird but sure." He said, with, I think, a hint of excitement in his voice.

I strode over to a spot on the couch that was admittedly very close but not too close to him. I know why I didn't choose a different spot but I don't know why he didn't mention anything about it. I threw off my shirt and slipped off my shorts and underwear, revealing my seven inch hard dick and lay back against his couch.

We sat idly like this for a while, looking around the room, till we looked at each other and smiled with a nervous chuckle. I was totally admiring everything about his body. When I went back to his eyes I noticed they too were admiring my body, focusing very much on my penis. "Soooo you wanna resume the porno?" I asked.

"Uh yes. Sorry." Alex said as his hand tackled the remote and he pressed play. It was an ordinary porno. Two guys, their boss and his girlfriend are in an elevator and while the mean boss gets a phone call the girl starts discreetly handjobbing the two employees. At this point Alex and I are beating off while watching. Though what helped make this the best jerkoff session ever for me was that I kept stealing glances at Alex's cock. This honestly felt so natural that even if I wasn't secretly in love with my best friend I would still do this with him.

I should focus more on the porn than his smoldering johnson. So on their way out the girl gets trapped in between the two elevator doors with the other two behind her and the boyfriend goes to get help. In general porno fashion the girl tease the guys claiming she hopes she is not taken advantage of before fucking smiling and winking at the camera (when did porn become Deadpool?). Typically the guys take advantage of her by eating her out and one guy fucks her, they keep switching from tonguing to fucking, then of course she masturbates while the one guy sucks the other guy off and the-

Wait..,

What?

My eyes were not deceiving me. The guy went from eating her out to sucking off the other guy. Okay so this was not typical porn as I thought... it's goddamn bisexual porn. And it was sexy as fuck. Did Alex know it was bisexual porn when he picked it? Was he still jacking off? Yup he's still going at it. What the fuck?

"Are you guys doing what I think you're doing? That's fucking hot." The girl in the porno said. "Fuck yeah, so freaking hot." Alex silently mumbled under his breath while beating. I wouldn't have been able to hear that if we weren't shoulder to shoulder right now.

WAIT! When the fuck did we up literally shoulder to shoulder? I don't remember inching towards him. Did he inch towards me? Was this really happening right now? Did Alex have similar thoughts as I?

The scene evolved into the girl freeing herself and going up and down on the one guy's cock while he sucked off the other guy who was kissing her and Alex and I were pressed against each other jerking it. I think it's time for the make it or break it point.

I stopped pumping and guided my hand to his and brought his hand to my cock and then grabbed his. We looked at each other before I started pumping him which made him in turn start pumping me.

This was it. I was finally handjobbing my best friend's penis as he pumped mine, giving each other wonderful sensations. I stole one last glance at the porno to see the girl riding one guy while he rode the other guy but that was the last of it as I now just stared at the man I was in love with, forgetting everything in the world that wasn't him and I.

He was moaning now with his eyes closed. Either because he was imagining a girl in my place or he was in utter bliss. He must have jerked off a ton cause he was handling my cock like a pro. He fondled it in different ways from my head to my balls. I was really struggling to not blow my load because I didn't want it to end or maybe freak him out with my cum all over his left hand.

"Rob." Alex said while his eyes were still closed.

"Y..Yeah?" I asked.

"Rooob." Alex said again.

'Wait, is he about to-'

"ROBERRRRRRRT!" Alex moaned aloud as he erupted, cum leaking all over his cock, my still pumping hand and the couch. Cum continued to spurt until I was just pumping little beads of cum. At this point he stopped pumping me and fell back against the couch looking dazed.

I can't believe I just made my bff cum. Despite having not finished myself I said "Are you okay bro?"

He looked at me and then down at my aching cock. Without a second word he slumped sideways, head falling into my lap.

And then. To my utter shock. He wrapped his lips around my dick and started bobbing up and down. My best friend since birth. The one who I yearned for but never made a move because I assumed was straight was now fulfilling my jerkoff fantasy... and maybe his own at this point. I cleaned my hand of Alex's delicious seed and rested my hand on his head, occasionally rubbing it lovingly.

It lasted maybe about a minute until I was moaning the words "Alex. Bro. You're about to make me cum. I'm going to cum in your mouth if you don't stop." This encouraged him to Bob faster and suck harder. "Alllllleeeeeeexxxxxxx!!!" I moaned out as I felt him plunge all the way down my shaft while I cummed the biggest load of my life.

I swear I kept cumming for what felt like forever but in reality it was like 15 seconds.

Now it was my turn to fall back against the couch in exhaustion. Alex pulled off and opened his mouth to show me the remnants of the big load I gave him. I gestured with my finger to bring his face closer to me. He did so and I cupped his head and pulled his mouth to mine, connecting them for the first time ever.

We kissed long and hard, swishing my cum back and forth as our tongues danced with each other. This went on for a bit till I felt his tongue stop moving. I pulled off to look down at my boy to see he had slipped into dreamland. I couldn't help but smile.

I turned off the TV and picked him up, bridal style. I carried him to his bed and laid him down on his side, a smile having formed during the short trip.. As I climbed into bed with him I thought about three things I was now certain of.

I was no longer bicurious. The feeling of love I felt was stronger than ever before. And tonight was the first night in a while I would snooze without a clouded conscience. I pulled the covers over us and spooned him. I kissed and nibbled his neck until the sleepy blackness consumed me as well.

Life will never be the same again. But at this moment... everything in life was perfect.

To be continued...