We all need some Zest Pt. 03

Story Info
A new player enters the arena.
1.2k words
4.2
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took everything I had not to sprint into the bar, stepping in I was glad I did. Making my way to the bar I ordered a bottle of champagne and a bottle of scotch. I watched as the beautiful bartender slid my card paying no attention to the small fortune I had just charged. I took both bottles and made my way quickly back to the elevator, the moments it took me to get back to the room seemed to be nonexistent.

As I bound back in the room I found Erica laying on the bed and made my way over. With everything I had I held back the urge to run and kept my composure. I set the bottles in the bucket of ice I had some how remembered to grab. I thanked the bartender in the back of my head for feeling it necessary to give me glasses and a bottle opener.

Popping the champagne and pouring two glasses I made my way to the bed. Erica to the glass and took a small sip before sitting it down. "I have a surprise for you." She whispered in my ear as she raked her lips lightly across the side of my face. Pushing me into a chair next the bed I found myself quickly tied to the chair, though confused I couldn't help but find myself excited. Next came the blind fold and for the first time I realized the shower was on. Before I could pose my question of the bathroom I realized my pants were being removed.

I felt Erica move my length between both hands as she lightly toyed and teased with me. Her touch was so light it was barely felt but just there enough to drive me wild. I quickly grew to full size and felt the warm wetness of her tongue on me again. Naturally I quivered at her touch and soon found myself engulfed by a warm wetness that I assumed was her mouth. My assumption was quickly proved correct as I felt her tongue circle the mid point of my shaft. She slowly moved up and down on me. Using her hand to stroke the exposed part of my shaft, as she worked what she could fit in her mouth. Slowly picking up the pace she began to work me into a frenzy taking me from being aroused to the equivalent of a titanium beam and gasping for breath.

Suddenly she stopped I sighed exasperatedly as my member flailed helplessly and currently ignored. "Why did you stop then?" I asked in frustration at being left in such a state. My question was met with silence for a couple of minute until finally I heard her return. "So I figured tonight I would treat you to a little show." Erica's voice cooed from what seemed like directly in front of me. Not knowing what to expect I felt a hand on my member, the grip slightly firmer than Erica's though still pleasant.

Though still aroused my curiosity was slowly out weighing my pleasure. However before I could as a question I found myself enveloped again, though this mouth and tongue was different it brought me to full attention just as quick. I felt Erica lean over me unbuttoning my shirt as she kissed my neck and ran her hands over my chest. She removed the eye cover and too my surprise the waitress sat in her knees in front of me. Her head bobbing up and down on my erectness. As she came up she drooled slightly and continued to stroke me with her hand as she looked at me and smiled. Slowly Erica appeared behind her and began to pull her up.

Standing behind her Erica ran her hands over the waitress, toned and supple body. Tracing every curve and extracting small sighs as her hands found sweet spots. Erica seemed to spend a little extra time at her ample chest causing both of her pink nipples to stand at attention against her pale freckled skin. Slowly I watched to a point mesmerized as Erica's hands made their way to the small red landing strip. Using her knee to part the girls legs from behind she began to rub the girls pierced clit. The girl threw her head back and Erica pushed her forward. In my sitting position I was perfect height to please the waitress. Sticking my tongue out I ran it across her clit as I heard her gasp, causing her to thrust herself against me in anticipation. I suddenly found my hands free and greedily grabbed the waist of the waitress pulling her down on my tongue. Quickly beginning to explore her folds and find her most delicate spots I went to work eliciting moans at every stroke of my tongue.

Engrossed in pleasuring the waitress I barley noticed that Erica had dropped to her knees. But soon she had my attention as she went back to work on me, there was a noticeable difference in the softness of her touch and the waitresses. She took her time curling her tongue around me in slow deliberate licks that made my head want to explode. It took everything I had to continue on the waitress who now stood fully over me. Her hands dug into my shoulders to keep her upright as she bucked against my tongue. I refocused my attentions on her clit as I sunk two fingers in to her warm waiting tunnel. Her juices sweet as sugar seeped into my mouth almost to the point of overflowing. I felt her legs quiver as my tongue flicked over the now engorged nub slightly faster. Her nails dug into my shoulders as I heard her barley vocalize the fact she was cumming, followed by a deep guttural moan and what seemed like a avalanche of her wetness.

The waitress lost what little strength remained and collapsed forward sliding down my chest. I could almost feel Erica's smile as I felt her guide the girl slowly downward until her lips teased the tip of me. "Are you ready?" She asked both of us, yet before either of us could respond she pulled the girls hips down. I slid easily into the girl my size catching her by surprise. She gasped as my head went in and subsequent inches followed. I felt her nails break the skin on my shoulders as she took a moment to adjust to what was inside her.

However Erica had other ideas and by applying a little pressure to her shoulders pushed her the rest of the way down my nine inch shaft. The girl tried to gasp but nothing came out as her pelvis and mine connected. Erica the orchestra-tor of all of this leaned over whispering to the girl slowly nibbling on her neck and ear. Slowly the girl began to grind against me and Erica's smile widened as she watched. I reached out and pulled Erica too me kissing her passionately as the waitress rubbed desperately against me. "Let's take this to the bed." Erica whispered as it took both of us to coax the waitress up. Standing shakily she laughed before looking at both of us and asking what came next.