We all need some Zest Pt. 02

Story Info
Zest continues and gets even hotter.
1k words
3.39
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised at Erica I navigated to the hotel Erica's hands undid my zipper pulling my length out. She toyed with the shaft before leaning over, I pressed the automatic seat button to let the seat back slightly so she had more room. I felt the warmth of her tongue tease my tip tracing the head lightly before she dipped it into her warm mouth. I let out a sigh and did everything in my power not to take my eyes off the road. She slowly worked down as far as she could, about half way my shaft. She began to slowly bob her head up and down while working my length with her hand.

She circled her tongue again and again while keeping me engulfed in her warmth stopping every time she felt me throb at her touch. She continued the game only letting up slightly ever so often so I could remain focused on my task at hand. By the time I pulled in the hotel parking deck, I was using every bit of self control not to rip her clothes off of her right there. We made our way to the front desk where she checked us in and grabbed the room key. It took no longer than for us to get an elevator alone for me to have her pinned against the wall, my hands exploring her wetness. As she gasped in my ear, I knew I had found the spot.

Focusing my attention on making small circles against her clit with my palm I dipped a finger into her warm welcoming slit. I felt her contract around the finger in response and decided to make a come hither motion that made her shiver. I continued kissing her neck mixing it with playful nips here and there. Before I knew it we were on at our stop. Composing ourselves somewhat we made our way to the room.

My excitement was palpable too the point I even found myself a little nervous. For the first time in months she was the only thing on my mind, every reason why I was with her seemed to come flying back all at once. I even found a stupid grin on my face. All of that however quickly disappeared as we opened the door and a surprised looking older gentleman stared back at us. "Oh shit" Erica shouted in surprise. I was personally at a loss for words. It took a couple seconds for everyone involved to figure out it was the wrong room. We all kinda chuckled he complimented us on being a "handsome" couple and we went our separate ways. Turns out our room was 630 not 603.

We finally got to the room where Erica insisted we both freshen up a bit. I suggested we shower together, but Erica knowing my intentions shot the idea down. Going first she did a small strip tease letting the dress flow from her revealing her gorgeous naked body. She strode over to and began unbuttoning my shirt before sliding her hand into my recently unbutton slacks. Stroking me until she got the response she liked she kissed me and slipped to the bathroom. Slightly frustrated I found the remote and flipped on the television. I waited a couple minutes and found the remote thumbing through the channels as I listened to the shower going. I heard the water shut off much sooner than I had expected. Erica appeared before me makeup still done and hair dry. "I'll get dressed for you in here so I don't ruin the surprise. Also take your time and no peaking." She said prodding me up and towards the bathroom.

I sighed and made my way to the rest room I thought to protest but I already knew this would be futile. I stepped into the shower and let it wash over me. The warm drops of water stung for a moment but soon my skin became accustom to the feeling. After a while the water seemed to hold me in a trance like grasp refusing to let me go. Prying myself from the shower with the thought of what awaited me in the room I grabbed a towel to dry off with and made my way back to the room. Surprisingly I found Erica still wrapped in a towel, looking of all things disappointed. "Sorry the shower doesn't seem to turn guys into Idris Elba after usage no need to look so disappointed." I prodded jokingly to which she chuckled.

"No it's not that at all I'm just slightly disappointed that they don't deliver champagne to the room. I could do with a drink." Erica said pursing her lips slightly as she looked down at her phone. I remembered that this specific hotel had one of the best bars in the city and decided this was an easy problem to rectify.

"Let me get dressed right quick and I will fix this issue." I said as I reached out for my slacks, Erica went to stop me but I insisted. I wanted this night to be perfect so if champagne would do the trick so be it.

I bounded from the room with speed and grace I hadn't displayed since high school. Barely stopping myself from sprinting I made my way to the elevator which opened as I arrived. A beautiful red head stepped off the elevator in a black leather jacket and leggings. I caught a glimpse of her face and for a second I thought she was the waitress. I attempted to steal another glance as my excitement rose but the beauty went down the opposite hallway.

A little let down but still resolute in my mission I stepped fully into the elevator and let the door close. Part of me had really hoped the waitress would take us up on our offer when I had been at the restaurant. But just the little time I had spent on the way to the hotel I had forgotten all about her, which was probably for the better as the odds were very slim she would show in the first place. At that moment if you had asked me to explain how the night was going to go I would had at best gave you a forty percent correct answer. Which is a failing grade in every aspect of life.