We Both Get a RISE!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh," I purred, suddenly feeling daring. "You like my hand on your ass?"

Gary was slurring just a bit as he swigged down another hard lemonade and responded, "Your hands are gentle, sensuous, and yes, I liked it!"

"Well, I kinda like your ass," I said, as I set my hand back on the cheek closest to me, and slowly caressed it as my fingers stretched closer and close to his crack.

Gary's float was now alongside my floating chair as we drifted together into the pool's shallow end. To keep his float close, ensuring I would keep my hand on his ass, he wrapped his fingers around my ankle. As my fingers brushed ever so gently through his ass bush, I felt my cock twitch and grow hard.

"Ohhhh that feels soooo good, yesss, touch my hole," Gary whispered as he seemed to arch his back to more fully expose his brown hole to my fingers. I obliged by letting my middle finger tip massage his puckered hole, lubricated by the pool water.

I could tell that I was making him aroused and fully turned on. And that feeling was turning me on also. I felt comfortable taking it to the next level. I took my still- cold can of hard lemonade and slipped off my floating chair, moving behind Gary, between his legs.

I sipped from the can, set it on the pool's edge, and moved closer to my new special friend. My lips found his soft cheeks, cool and damp from pool water, laying down soft, wet kisses, as my hands caressed up his back and over his shoulders. I massaged his firm muscles with my strong hands as my tongue danced between his cheeks.

I was all-in now, burying my face deep between his cheeks, kissing his puckered hole, tracing it with the tip of my tongue, tasting pool water and musky man flavor. Gary was moaning, arching, straining to keep the sensation of my wet tongue on his sensitive nerve endings. I reached for my hard lemonade and dribbled some down his ass crack, immediately following it with my lips, tongue. I lapped, slurped, and gnawed at his exposed hole, alternately licking around it and poking into it.

Gary suddenly pulled his ass in, slid off the raft, turned, and stood facing me. His strong arms surrounded me as his face moved to press against mine. I had kissed a man before, but it had not been a big turn-on for me. But this felt different...maybe it was the alcohol, maybe the thrill of eating his ass, or perhaps the sensation of his thick, hard cock suddenly pressed up against my groin.

Whatever it was, I wanted to feel his lips on mine, to taste his tongue. He also wanted to taste me, my lips, maybe the combination of hard lemonade, pool water, and his hairy man-ass that lingered on my tongue - which he was suddenly sucking.

"Jack, let's go inside, can we?" Gary asked. I knew he was asking more than to go inside. He wanted me, and yes, I wanted him.

I kissed him back, licking his lips, and whispering, "Yes, lead the way!"

We hurriedly glided up the pool steps and into the house. I was rock hard and erect, all five and a half inches, with a swollen tapered cock head already drooling precum. As Gary held the door for me, I got my best glimpse yet of his thick cock, swollen to about seven inches, rising above a set of full, round balls and topped by a head fully proportional to the thick shaft it capped. His bush was more closely trimmed than mine, but still thick enough to feel against my face, I imagined. I made a mental note to explore that thought.

Gary led me to the bedroom where he had taken his luggage earlier - what I assumed was the master bedroom. Quickly, I took in my surroundings, seeing some mementos scattered around, a few pictures of family, I surmised, including a couple that included Tim. Gary noticed my gaze around the room

"This is my room. Tim sleeps upstairs. He needs quiet and total darkness," Gary explained. "I like a more warm, comforting bedroom."

"It's nice!" I responded, a little unsure of what to do next.

Gary took care of my uncertainty almost immediately. He moved to me, almost dancing me to the bed, letting our bodies fall together onto the turned back sheets, and pulling the soft off-white comforter against us.

I felt one of his hairy legs slide between mine, his cock sliding against me, as he began to kiss my neck. If the time between our pool kisses and the walk to the bedroom had led my cock to lose it's erection, the rocket had returned to the launch platform when his hairy face touched my shaved neck.

I brought my hand to his neck, caressing him, keeping his face close. His kisses moved down, and his lips closed around a nipple. That sent me swooning, calling his name, tingles running from my toes, through my balls, and up my spine. When his kisses continued downward, my breath quickened and I watched with anticipation.

Gary caressed my chest, down over my thigh, as his lips danced all around my throbbing cock. I'm sure my heart skipped a beat when I saw him lift my cock to his lips and his tongue danced around the head. My precum began dripping, and he caught it on his tongue...and stopped to savor the taste. He stroked my hardness slowly, drawing more juice, which he took from the tip with a kiss.

I anticipated feeling his mouth around my cock. Instead, he moved down, lying between my legs as he slipped his arm under my knee, lifting my leg and turning my body. My ass was now exposed, and he took full advantage. His mouth covered my  warm, pink hole and his even hotter tongue began to caress the folds of my asshole.

I had been rimmed once before but this experience was transcendent! Maybe it was the liquor we drank earlier..or just my good fortune of hooking up with a guy who loved a willing ass... or the pent-up passion of two men who craved intimacy. I kind of felt it was the latter. Whatever the reason, I was on a higher plain, seeing stars, as my heart raced. The sensation went vertical when Gary slipped his hand under the soft comforter that was beneath us, forming it around my throbbing cock, and just gently squeezing...twisting...tugging.

I moaned loudly, nearly losing control. Gary responded with his own moans, sending vibrations around my tight, fleshy hole and up my spine. His tongue parted my hole, his saliva lubricating the warm probe. Along with his soft touch surrounding my shaft, it was as if his tongue was a rod that stretched through my ass and up the length of my cock. I recognized the familiar flush of an approaching orgasm at that instant.

Gary must have sensed my state of arousal. His hand retreated, his tongue slipped from my asshole, quickly joining his lips as he kissed up my spine. Spooning me from behind, he ran his tongue around my ear, then whispered, "mmmm.....you make me hot! But I have to pee, those lemonades are running through me!"

He slipped off the bed, and I watched his juicy ass bounce all the way to the adjoining bathroom. I listened to him peeing, peeing, a neverending water jet that triggered my need to go also.

I passed him in the doorway to the bathroom, his big cock, now soft, gently swaying. He reached back, swatting my ass, saying, "Don't be long, now!"

I had downed half as many lemonades as Gary, so I was done peeing quicker. When I returned to the bedroom, Gary was reclining on the bed, his back against the large mahogany headboard and his long cock resting on his thigh. I slid onto the bed aside him, my back also against the headboard. Gary swung his leg over my legs, setting his cock down on mine, and one hand on my shoulder to steady him. He reached down between us, taking both of our cocks in his hand.

I brought my hands to Gary's chest, running my fingers through his lush reddish brown chest hair as he began to gently rock and thrust his manly tool against mine. As if willing himself to drip his juices, Gary's cock dribbled precum down onto my smaller, but extremely hard cock, stimulating my own flow of syrup from my peehole.

As our cock juices mixed, my hips moved in complementary motions to his. Our breathing became heavier and uneven. Gary leaned close, kissing me deeply, his tongue slipping between our lips. My hands slid around his back, pulling him close. We made out like teenagers, as we slowed our humping to keep our lips together.

Gary lifted his lips from mine, and asked, "What can I do to make you feel good?"

I paused, thinking about how good I was already feeling, looking down at his magnificent meat snuggled next to my lesser sized but equally hard tool. Another drop of precum trickled from his winking one-eyed serpent and I immediately knew what I wanted.

"I want to suck your beautiful cock, Gary," I whispered. "Move up, let me taste you!"

Gary stood on the bed, his feet straddling my legs, his hands on the massive headboard to steady him, and he brought his hard, thick, gorgeous gorged piece of manhood towards my face.

I slipped my fingers around the base, steadying it, as I ran my tongue from his frenum up to his peehole, taking a drop of precum into my mouth. I gently stroked up the full length of his cock, coaxing another drop from it. This time, I took the drop on my tongue and commenced to spread it back over the top of his smooth cock head, rubbing on the edge of his crown.

Gary was moaning, and chuckled, "Oh I love how you tease me!"

I then drew all the saliva I could muster onto my tongue and surrounded his big cock head with my mouth. While I stroked his shaft, I used my tongue and cheeks to coat his cock head with my spit. My lips closed tight around his shaft as I fed his cock back and forth into my mouth, going just a bit deeper with every stroke.

Gary was lost in my cock worshipping, his hips thrusting along with my strokes. I kept my grip, adding just a bit of back and forth twisting as he moved back and forth over my tongue. His cock filled my mouth on each thrust; I exhaled, with a low hummmm, bringing a loud "Ohhhhhhh" from Gary as he felt the added vibration through the sensitive nerve endings in his sweet pink cock head. With each withdrawl, I squeezed my cheeks in and flicked the tip of my tongue at his crown.

"Oh yessss ohhhh yessss oh yesssss Jack, you're going to make me cum!!!" Gary yelled, possibly offering to me the opportunity to avoid his orgasm filling my mouth. But I made clear my desire for his seed by continuing to devour his sweet dong. I then slid my free hand under his balls, caressing them as I stretched my middle finger to his rosy tight hole.

The sensation of my finger stretching his hole along with my cock sucking pushed Gary over the edge. "Ohhh Jack I'm cumming!!!" He cried, and his cock exploded. I tasted his hot, sour and salty cum, propelled in four strong bursts, then three more weaker discharges.

I looked up at a beaming Gary, still gripping the headboard, as he let out a whoop of glee. Feeling him draw back, I released his cock from my mouth just as a final wad of cum oozed from the tip and landed down from my lip to my chin.

Before I could wipe the jizz from my skin, Gary dropped to his knees and licked it up, finishing with a French kiss, sharing the nectar from his tongue to mine. We embraced, rolling together, as his strong legs surrounded me and pulled me so close that my still-hard cock was nestled between his softening spear and his hairy groin.

Gary's right hand covered my breast, nestling my nipple between his fingers. As he rocked back and forth, his cock caressed mine, lubricated with my precum. Gary pulled me tight and close, our scents mixing, the sensation of two hot bodies rubbing created a truly erotic experience. As our lips met, and as he pinched, tugged my nipples, I was more aroused than I had been in years!

Somehow, he rolled me on top of him. I took his hands in mine, sliding his arms over his head while humping against his cock. My kisses glided down his cheek, neck, over his chest. My attention was drawn this hairy armpits, which I just had to taste! My lips...tongue danced through his hairy, sweaty underarm.

Gary moaned loudly, begging me not to stop. His amazing cock began to stir again, quickly becoming hard, leaking leftover cum along with precum. This drove me to new heights, inspiring me to squirm and squish our manly tools together, dancing as one.

As Gary's left leg curved around my right leg, I felt more intense contact with my cock and his. Once again, I began to feel the approach of an orgasm.

I dropped my lips to Gary's nipple, tugging it in my teeth, causing him to moan loud and long.

His excitement mixed with the sensation of his cock on mine, set me off, cumming hard and fast! My loads weren't as big as my early years, but on this occasion, I let loose a substantial pool of cum onti Gary's lower abdomen. He came again, shooting up onto our bellies together!

I relaxed into Gary's arms, my head on his shoulder. His hand slipped down to rest on my ass. Within minutes, we dozed together.

I'm sure we slept for just a few minutes, but it was a blissful, sensuous feeling for me. We seemed to awaken at the same time, both needing to pee once again. Noting the stickiness from cum on both of our bodies, Gary started the shower as I peed.

I stepped into the oversized stall and was engulfed in the full body shower from the three surrounding walls. The pulsing was invigorating and I was glad to feel Gary's presence soon after I stepped in. He carried two soft wash cloths that he had doused with body wash. I took one and gently began washing Gary. He smiled, and returned the favor.

Our bathing was after play, it seemed. We both could easily have become aroused and played some more but our moods seemed synchronized with the thought that what had happened was beautiful, fulfilling both sexually and spiritually. We finished showering, hugged, and stepped from the shower.

Gary grabbed some shorts and a tank top from his dresser and put them on while I self-consciously padded out to the pool area to retrieve my clothes. By the time I was dressed, Gary had joined me, putting his hand on my shoulder, bowing his forehead to mine.

"Jack, this was amazing!" He whispered. "I'd like to keep in touch. Would you think about it?"

"Gary, that's all I've been thinking about, since we stepped out of the shower.  I have your number, from the RIDE app. Mind if I call or text?"

"No, but I mind if you don't!" Gary laughed. With that, he hugged me again and I slipped out through the pool gate.

By the time I reached my car, I had texted my number and email.  And Gary had responded with a smiley emoji. Future was suddenly brighter!

12