We Give Up Control Pt. 04

Story Info
Brandon changes his relationship with his Step-Mother.
2.8k words
4.31
11.7k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all sitting in the living room waiting for Kathy to arrive. Anthony looked as if he was getting annoyed with her tardiness. He was trying to keep control, and then the doorbell rang and his demeanor changed.

As I watched, his face went from annoyance to anticipation. I believe this did not bode well for my mother. Not in the least.

Anthony stood up and gestured for Tracy to answer the door. "Let's go wait for the ladies in the dining room. I am looking forward to meeting your mother." He motioned for me to follow him and we walked to the dining room. "Alright, you sit to my left, Tracy will be on my right, Kathy, your mom, will sit across from me." He seemed to enjoy reminding me it was my mother that we were going to take tonight.

Tracy came in and following behind was Kathy. She looked good in her knee length skirt and blouse. Her shoes had heels, though not very long, with charcoal stockings and had this been a casual affair, she would have been the best dressed at the party. Her make-up was impeccable, dark red lipstick, a little rouge on her cheeks. All so minimal, but accentuating her beauty perfectly. Tracy had a smug look on her face until she met Anthony's eyes. Then she blushed and looked quickly away. It seemed that Kathy did not get the memo about the dress code and the look in her eyes said she was angry.

Her face flushed as she took in the room. The table had an expensive table cloth, the finest china and silverware were set, fine crystal for the wine. Anthony and I were dressed for a fine night out. The blush ran from her face and down her neck to her ample cleavage. Her breathing was normal, but it seemed to be forced. She looked at me as if to say, "How could you let this happen." and I blushed and lowered my eyes.

I looked up and saw that she and Anthony were staring at each other. He had a smirk and Kathy was smiling but her eyes were blazing.

"Why don't you have a seat Kathryn and Tracy can serve dinner." Anthony smiled and gestured to the seat across from him. My mom looked at him strangely, no one called her Kathryn, she actually preferred people to call her Kathryn. She smiled at him and sat down in the chair. Apparently he was winning her over slowly.

Tracy served dinner and small talk ensued. During the conversation, Tracy ran a stockinged foot up my leg. She moved it slowly up my calf and across my thigh until it was pressed against my crotch. While she was doing this, her face kept going from normal to shocked. Kathy did not seem to notice this as she was talking with Anthony. They talked about his work (Tech Specialist at a Security firm) and her work (Volunteer at her church and secretary for the United Way).

As we ate and chatted my cock started straining against my pants. I swore I could also hear something in the room. Comprehension struck as I realized Tracy's facial expressions were in response to an egg. Whether in her pussy or ass, I did not know, but Anthony was teasing her and right next to my Mother while at dinner.

"So, why was I invited? It seems my invitation neglected to mention the dress code for this evening." she glared at Tracy. "And the meal... I mean really Tracy, this is just something you don't do well at all."

Tracy's face started to turn red, then we all heard the sound. It had become very loud, and Tracy grabbed the table, her fingers turning white and sat there trying to keep her composure. Kathy looked at her and smiled, then turned to Anthony.

"So am I to assume you are the host for this evening." she said with a soft chuckle

"Well, as for that, let's take dessert in the living room and I will show you." Anthony stood and grabbed his glass of wine and walked to the couch.

We all followed behind, though Tracy was having a hard time moving gracefully. As Kathy entered the room, he reached out to her and she took his hand. He guided her to sit next to him. I sat down in the recliner and Tracy came in with her phone in hand. She grabbed a cable and connected the phone to the TV.

Then she turned and smiled at Kathy. "I think you are going to enjoy this."

"Tracy!" he said glowering at her. "it is not your place."

"Yes..." she looked at him, almost defiantly as she paused. His eyes held hers, and you could tell that she was going to pay for this. Though she seemed to be looking forward to the punishment. "Sir"

He pointed to the floor and Tracy knelt at his feet. He placed a hand on her head and pressed play on the phone. "Kathy, watch the screen." His fingers twisted in her hair. He pulled her head back. Her eyes seemed to glaze over and a look of lust covered her face.

I saw Kathy watching Tracy kneeling in front of Anthony. Her eyes never leaving the tableau. Then the TV came on and the video started. The night I swallowed Anthony's cock started to proceed on the screen. Kathy turned to the screen, her eyes going wide. Anthony reached over and placed a hand on her thigh. She reached down and put her hand on his, as if to move it away, She stopped when she saw the dual screen appear, me on one side sucking his cock and her on the other side masturbating furiously.

"How did she do that?" as if to herself watching the screen.

Soon I realized that we all were watching Kathy; I don't know when I started but I was masturbating through my slacks. Tracy was stroking Anthony through his pants while he stoked her hair like... like... like she was a good girl, and his other hand was moving up Kathy's thigh.

As we watched, Kathy was so drawn in that it seemed she had forgotten all about us. We watched as one hand started squeezing a breast, and the other pushed her skirt up and started rubbing her panty covered cunt. Even through the fabric you could see she kept it bare. Even with everything else that was happening, that she shaved her pussy, well, it shocked me.

Anthony leaned towards me and said "Go over and rub her shoulders, treat her like she is your wife. Yours in all ways." He moved his hand from Tracy's hair and ran his fingers down her neck, across her cleavage and cupped and groped her. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes closed and she started to softly moan.

I walked over to my mother, watching her play with herself while watching us on the TV. I placed my hands on her shoulders and felt her flinch, though she kept watching the video. I ran my hands up and down the side of her neck and felt goosebumps on her skin. She squeezed her breast tighter and I saw her other hand slip under the fabric of her pink panties.

I could smell her arousal and feel goose bumps on her skin as I rubbed her shoulders, trying to deal with this strange feeling. I looked over at Anthony and just saw him nod to me, and watched as Tracy deep-throated his cock.

I moved my hands down the front of Kathy's body, my fingers caressing her as she pleasured herself. We could hear the squishing of her juices as her fingers plunged in and out of her sopping cunt. Her moans started to fill the room.

"Kathy." he said with a commanding tone. "Stand up." he pulled Tracy off of his cock and grabbing her hair brought her to a standing position. Kathy stood also and without being told, turned and faced Anthony. "Tracy, remove her clothes. Respectfully. Treat her as if she is your mistress."

The look on Tracy's face screamed betrayal, but she did as she was told. Kathy was smirking now and looked down on Tracy haughtily. Tracy undid the blouse and carefully removed it, exposing Kathy's breasts and her pink lacy bra. She folded the blouse and lay it on the table. She leaned forward and undid and unzipped the skirt, slowly pulling it down. Kathy was soon standing there in her pink bra and panties, charcoal stockings and heels. Fuck she was hot.

"Tracy, you are not done. Start with the panties."

Tracy nodded and knelt before her, she grabbed the panties and slowly brought them down her legs. As my mother's pussy was exposed, Tracy stopped and looked at it. The skin was smooth, with nary a blemish. Her lips were engorged and her clit was sticking out. Even from where I was it was noticeable. It had to be around an inch long. Tracy started blowing lightly on on Kathy's skin. More goosebumps covered her skin.

"Kiss it Tracy." her head snapped around and looked at him. Yes, Kathy and her were adversaries. Tracy had assumed that she would be the one to dominate her mother-in-law. Now she was finding out that it was not to be so. Her look went from shock to anger and she stared daggers at him. Anthony stood up and stepped towards her. Grabbing her hair he dragged Tracy to her feet. He pulled her head back and kept her off balance. With his other hand he reached out and tore her blouse, then he reached down and ripped her skirt off. She was standing there mostly naked and her face went white.

His expression never changed, it was calm and composed. He looked into her eyes and softly said "Remove my belt." She actually whimpered. She started to remove his belt, her hands shaking. "Kathy, sit on the couch." he said, not even looking at her.

Kathy moved over to the couch, nothing on but her bra, stockings and shoes, like it was a normal evening with family. She sat demurely, waiting for further instructions. Anthony took the belt from Tracy and pulling her over by her hair, forced her across Kathy's lap. "Tracy, you will not count nor say thank you. This is about knowing your place, implicitly. Kathy is going to beat your ass with this belt until I say stop. If she draws blood..." he shrugged "she draws blood."

Kathy's grin turned predatory and his arm snaked out quickly, grabbing her by the throat. "you will beat her ass, but you will not do permanent damage. Because know this, to teach you your place, I am going to do to you what you do to her." he looked at her, barely any emotion showing on his face. This is not a man I know. This is definitely not the Anthony we have known for years.

I watched as Kathy raised her hand with the belt, the other hand pushing down on the back of Tracy's neck. She brought it down hard, Tracy's body contorted in pain, her scream filled the room. There was a bright red stripe where the belt had struck across her ass. For the next few minutes Kathy punished Tracy and yet kept from losing control. The promise Anthony made seemed to be stuck in her mind.

Tracy slumped to the ground, her sobs filled the room. He took her by the hand and helped her up. She threw her arms around him and kept apologizing. "It's okay Angel, just remember your place." he bent his head and kissed her on the forehead. He turned to look at Kathy. "Yours will come later. For now continue enjoying the video."

Kathy went back to watching the video, and I moved behind her and undid her bra. I tossed it on the table next to her shirt, then I started pinching and pulling on her nipples. I unzipped my pants and turned her head towards me. I could see the lust in her eyes, she was turned on by the video, by punishing Tracy and by me. She reached up and snaked her hand inside them. Grasping my cock in her small hand, she pulled it out and cooed at the sight of it. Her hand felt hot on my flesh, then the warm wetness of her mouth enveloped the head of my cock.

I looked over at Tracy and Anthony, she had his cock in her mouth but she was looking at us, tears in her eyes. He had his fingers twined in her hair. He pulled her head off his cock and then pushed it back down. At this angle, every so often she gagged, yet she didn't appear to want to stop it, and definitely did not want to take her eyes off of the action.

Taking a page from Anthony, I wrapped my mother's hair in my fingers and took control of her actions. This was strange for me, having never taken control of anyone before. It was quite... forgive the pun... heady.

"Oh, Mother, your lips feel sooo good on my cock." I gripped her hair tighter and pressed her down on my cock. I could hear her gag, feel her throat muscles grip me tightly. "That's it mother, gobble me down." I held her head down, her choking muscles felt good on my shaft. Her gulps for air squeezed my swollen head.

I heard a harsh laughter and looked over at Anthony. He was staring intently at me. "You have come to your own Brandon. Take her, make her yours and free yourself from her."

That is when I realized that I was bouncing her head up and down on my cock, there was nothing of her in the action. From the look of it, she was either in a daze or she had passed out. Either way, I was not ready to stop and I fucked her face until I could feel the release about to arrive.

"Oh god Brandon! That is so fucking hot. Own that bitch... take her!" Tracy cried out, being sucked into the moment. She was more turned on than I had ever seen her. Living vicariously through my actions for her revenge.

I grinned at her and violently fucked my mother's face over and over again. Tears ran down her face, marring her make-up, drool ran out of her mouth and her nose was running. The more I looked at her, the more I needed this.

I saw Anthony grab Tracy's phone and hand it to her. He then walked over and grabbed mom's phone. He looked it over for a minute and then approached her. Taking her hand, he placed her index finger on the reader of the phone. He smiled.

He and Tracy held up the phones and started recording. I thrust harder into her mouth. "Take it mother. You enjoyed watching me suck a cock, didn't you? You even masturbated to it. It turned you on so much that now you are here, sucking my cock."

She moaned, not once did she try and push away. She actually grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I let her pull off my cock for a moment.

"Yes Brandon, I want this. I have wanted this for a while."

"Then get back to sucking." I grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto it. She gobbled it and soon she was not even choking any more.

"What would dad say if he could see you like this?" she looked up at me, eyes going wide. "What about your friends? The rest of the family? Your pastor?"

She started to visibly shake and then her eyes moved to Tracy and Anthony. She tried to pull of me, but I held her in place. "No, you wanted this, you get to have it. It does have a price though."

"I never thought you would have it in you Brandon. I am impressed." Anthony started to clap. "Kathy, welcome to our family. Just so you know though... you are at the bottom of the pecking order." He chuckled.

***************************

I hope you all are enjoying this story. It is good to be writing again. It has been a while and under a different name. Lost access to my last account and started this one. My other Story "Kym's Cyn" can be found in Non-Con. If i get a chance, I will try and get them over to this account. Please leave comments, good or bad, so I know where to make improvements and what to do keep doing. Please though, if you have a criticism, avoid just saying it is bad. Let me know what you think should change. Though I am aware that most cuckold stories tend to be the same.