We Give Up Control Pt. 05

Story Info
Brandon finds out exactly what is going on.
3.8k words
3.81
8.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final installment. It has been an interesting ride. I hope you all enjoyed the story. As always vote and leave comments.

***************************

Kathy looked up at him. "I understand." She cast her eyes down and glanced to the side, at Tracy, who was trying not to smirk at her.

"Now that the ice has been broken, so to speak, we shall get on with the evenings festivities." He turned to Tracy "I know the two of you are not exactly the same size, but see what you can come up with for Kathy, we are going to a club. Oh, and get cleaned up, but no playing." Then he gestured to her to come over and he whispered something to her. She nodded, and as she turned there was a twinkle in her eye.

She took Kathy by the hand and dragged her off to the bedroom. Anthony watched them go, and so did I. Tracy and Kathy may have looked different, but damn they looked beautiful. Their asses wiggled nicely and I definitely wanted to stick my tongue between my step-mother's ass cheeks.

"Brandon, come with me, I have a surprise for the girls."

We walked out to his car, he opened the trunk and grabbed two bags. He handed one to me, shut the trunk and we walked back inside. I was curious of course, as to what was in the bag.

"Go ahead and open it up." He grinned and pulled a large box out of his bag and then a smaller box.

"What we have here, are tonight's entertainment. Or at least part of it." Anthony smiled as I opened the first box. It was a huge remote-controlled vibrator and the other box contained a remote anal vibrator. I have no idea what he had in mind, but I had a feeling I would not like it.

"Let's go get cleaned up. You never know who we might meet tonight." He said, chuckling.

I used the downstairs shower and ran the water hot. I had never dreamed of anything like this. Sure, I fantasized about other women, and maybe flirted online with them. I just never thought about the consequences.

Tracy found out it seems and hatched this plan with Anthony. Though it quickly flew out of her control. She told me on that first night, that it had been payback for everything she had found on my hard drive. I had gotten angry that she had invaded my privacy, but it seems I had left a window open on my desktop, a chat window with a good friend of hers and it definitely was not "polite" conversation. I sighed in resignation and finished up the shower.

Getting dressed in the same clothes, because I knew that was what he expected of me, cleaned up but still humiliated. I met him in the kitchen. When I got there, he was wearing different clothes, probably had them in the car. A royal purple silk shirt, black slacks, matching socks and shoes.

Tracy and Kathy came back into the kitchen. To say that they looked stunning would have been an understatement. Tracy had on a black, strapless, curve hugging dress. She was wearing sheer black stockings and four-inch heels. I could even see her excitement, as her nipples were very obvious, poking through the fabric of the dress.

Seems she had dressed to match Anthony and I had to admit, they made a stunning picture standing next to each other.

Kathy was bigger than Tracy, in height as well as breast and hips. Tracy's dress she had borrowed was extremely tight, but not in an unflattering way. She was in a dark green strapless dress, her breasts were squeezed together, giving her a deep cleavage. It hugged her hips forcing her to take shorter strides and the shortness of the hem showed her wearing thigh high black stockings. She had on a pair of red pumps. Tracy called them her "fuck me" pumps.

She was definitely dressed to compliment my attire. More humiliation for us. At least my mother and me. He had my wife and I had my mother. A small shudder travelled down my spine.

They stopped in front of us and did a slow turn, showing off their assets. I got the feeling that Tracy knew exactly what was going on tonight. They looked so fuckable and I couldn't wait to get into one of them. I just thought it wouldn't be any time soon.

"Tracy, Kathryn, turn around please." Anthony said. "And assume the position."

They turned slowly and bent forward at the waist. I believe while they were getting dressed, Tracy informed Kathy on how to follow commands, because both of them seemed to be synchronized. As they bent forward, they grabbed their ankles and I noticed their feet were far enough apart that we could see their bald pussies as the dresses rode up their thighs.

Anthony walked up to Tracy and lifted her hem up over ass. He took the vibrator and stroked her pussy with the tip, rubbing it up and down, getting it slick with her juices. Seeing it next to her body, I realized just how large it truly was. It was as thick as her fist and I doubted it would all fit inside her. There was no way.

I heard her moan as he slowly inserted it inside her. Inch by inch he slowly pressed it into her body. I heard Kathy moan as she watched the spectacle next to her. Anthony had a good six inches of the eight inches pressed into her. Soon all of it was inside my tiny wife. I could not believe it.

"My turn..." Kathy said. "Please..."

I walked up to her and took her dress in my hands and pulled it up slowly, exposing her soft fleshy globs and releasing the scent of her aroused pussy. I slipped a finger into her, letting the wetness encompass me. She moaned softly and I felt her tighten and squeeze me.

It was not for her to enjoy this night though. I knew that deep down. She was being set up for a hard fall. It had been discussed before dinner. Though she knew she was the bottom, she still thought this would be an exciting adventure she would enjoy, and maybe she would after a time.

Now I had to show her, this was not going to be all fun and games. At least not for her. I grabbed the dildo, and without so much as a by your leave, shoved it deep inside his mother's pussy.

"Aaarrggghhh! Fuck! What are you doing?!" she screamed.

"What he needs to." Anthony said "You will learn your place tonight. It will be an eye-opening experience." He threw a harness onto her back. When worn it would hold in place whatever was in her rectum and pussy.

I took the vibrating anal plug and pushed it into her ass. I may have forgotten to lube it before doing so.

"Fuuuuuccckk!! Oh, damn that fucking hurts." She started to sob, then cry and it was music to my ears.

Something was waking in me, something I didn't know I possessed. I will give her this though, she never moved. I took the harness and attached it to her. I made sure there was no play in the device and it held the vibrators securely in her ass and pussy. When I looked over, Tracy was in the same situation, though I never heard her, she had tears running down her face.

"Straighten yourselves up and get in the car, we are running late." Anthony said.

The girls left the room quickly, heads down and hugging themselves tightly. Minutes later they came back. Hair touched up, make-up fixed and clothes re-arranged. You could not tell they were anything but two ladies dressed up for a night out.

We headed out to the car, Anthony got into the driver's seat.

"Brandon, sit up front. We will play with the ladies as we drive." He held up his remote and grinned at me.

It was disturbing to see this side of him in this context. I knew that I was his plaything as much as Tracy and Kathy were. It was like he was luring me in, and I was just waiting for the rug to be torn out from under me. I got into the passenger seat and took out my remote. The girls got in and buckled up. The looks on their faces a mix of expectation and fear.

Then I saw Tracy's eyes go wide and her hand drop between her legs. He breath came in ragged gasps as her face flushed with blood. Sweat started to form on her brow and she squirmed in her seat.

I looked at my remote and then at Kathy. I grinned to myself and pressed the speed button once. I watched as Kathy felt the first vibrations. Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth opened slightly. She looked right at me and she smiled. I quickly went through the other speed settings until I reached the highest speed. Oh, her eyes got wide then.

You could hear the sound of the vibration in the quiet car. I then clicked the pulse button until it was on an out of synch pulsing. It definitely was going to keep her arousal high, but probably not reach release. Both women were squirming and moaning in the back. Every time one of them would reach between their legs, Anthony would cough and glare at them through the mirror and they would remove their hands and try to resist the urge.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to a club on the outskirts of the city. There were plenty of cars in the parking lot so the place was going to be crowded. He pulled into a spot near the back of the building where it was dark. Anthony turned off Tracy's vibrators. I looked back at her and she slumped in the seat. She wiped the sweat from her brow and adjusted her dress. As she got out of the car, I noticed a damp spot on the back of it.

I looked at Kathy and her eyes pleaded with me to stop it. I held up the remote for her to see. She looked hopeful and I was tempted to put it back away. She saw my hesitation and looked worried. I turned the vibrators off and she was very thankful.

Anthony and Tracy were standing arm-in-arm at the back of the car watching us. I helped Kathy out of the car and took her arm. It grated on me that he had claimed Tracy as his own, but at night she was with me, always with me, except for nights like tonight.

We walked into the club, Anthony leading, and it seemed the place was packed with mostly college students. There were tables of young frat boys, Anthony chose a table close to a group of three older men, an Hispanic and two black men.

"I think we should let the ladies sit close to our neighbors and let the gentlemen enjoy the view."

I pulled the seat out for Kathy and she made a show of sitting down that displayed a lot of inner thigh. Tracy on the other hand had more to work with and as they were not wearing panties. The young men got a good upskirt look and they started making comment. Anthony smiled at Tracy and Kathy's embarrassment. A waitress approached; Anthony made no attempt to pretend he was not checking her out. She had medium length red hair, nice sized breasts, probably a C or D cup that looked great in her red crop top and a dark blue mini-skirt.

Her name tag read Maggie, she looked to be around twenty-five. She was a little taller than Tracy. She had a soft voice and it actually made my cock hard.

"Good evening folks, what'll it be?" her smile lit up the room. I started to imagine her soft lips wrapped around my cock and watching her blue eyes staring up at me.

We ordered our drinks and watched the other folks dancing in front of the DJ. Anthony took Tracy by the hand and they walked past the table next to us. He bent forward and said something to the guys there and pulled Tracy onto the dance floor.

We watched them as they danced. His hands would pull the bottom of her dress up, showing off her ass, at times he would spin her around and pulling her back against him and running his hands up her thighs. He would spread her thighs showing off her pussy to anyone who was nearby.

My view of the dance floor was blocked by a young man standing in front of me. It was one of the guys from the next table. The other two were next to him and they were smiling at us. It was not a very pleasant smile though.

"Your friend said you were up for some fun." Said the one in the middle.

He was taller than the other two, but not by much. He was a tall black man, as was the one to his left and the one on his right looked to be Hispanic. They were all over six feet tall and definitely athletes. He reached out and took Kathy by the hand. She looked over at me, worry written across her face as she was escorted deeper into the club. The other two looked at me and grabbed me by each shoulder and we accompanied the other two.

Anthony was watching us as we walked past and Tracy had a shocked look on her face. She looked up at Anthony and he smiled down at her. They followed behind us. We ended up in a private room at the back of the room.

"Brandon, Tracy, Kathryn, I would like to introduce you to three of my friends." He said, and then pointed first to the large black man. "Tony, he works with me, he supervises my dayshift security crew..." pointing to the next black man "and this is Carl, he works for me too, and he... well he has specific appetites..." he walked up to the Hispanic man. "And this is Gabrielle, and old army buddy. I bet you are wondering why they are here." His smile took on a harsh demeanor. "because the festivities are about to commence."

Anthony grabbed Tracy by the waist and pulled her close. He spun her around to face him and made her bend forward, her hands flying to his thighs to keep from falling forward.

"You know what to do." He said to Tracy.

She nodded and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock from his pants she took his semi-erect member into her mouth. Her eyes went wide when her skirt was thrown up by Tony and he pulled the vibrator from her pussy. You could hear the squelch clearly in the room. Her gasp as he entered her was a long one. Tony paused and chuckled.

"She is tight man. She HAS taken half of me... I may have to force the rest in." as he smirked and pulled back, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Gabriel.

His cock was out and large. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. "Now you and I are going to get to know one another much better." He said grinning down at me.

I heard Kathy gasp in surprise and start to say something, but then it turned garbled, probably something to do with the cock in her mouth.

Two hands held my head and I watched as Gabriel thrust his hard, thick cock deeper into my mouth. I could feel the tip pressing into the opening of my throat. I started gagging and he kept thrusting. I closed my eyes as he kept thrusting into my mouth. Soon I felt his stomach hitting my face and he was buried all the way down my throat.

I concentrated breathing through my nose. I could hear moans and groans from the women. I glanced to the side and saw Kathy on her knees, taking a cock even larger than the one I was sucking on. I could see her throat distend as it tried to contain the huge member plumbing her depths. Tears were running down her face and her hands were beating on his thighs.

"This bitch is really digging this man. She beating on my legs wanting it harder and faster." He chuckled and the others chuckled as well.

"Just wait 'til she feels that monster in her ass." Anthony said

"Your boy here sucks good dick; I may keep him." He gripped my head and pulled me hard to him, his cock burying it down my throat. He held me there and I felt his cock thicken and pulse. Stream after stream of cum flowed from his member and splashed down my throat. I tried hard not to choke on it, but could not help coughing, some of the cum spewing around his cock and dripping down my chin. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back.

"You my friend are going to be a good little fuck toy and do what you are told, aren't you?" he asked as he glared at me.

"I will be good...and I...will do as I am told." I hung my head in shame.

He patted me on the head. "Good boy. Maybe I won't let Tony take your ass first. He is definitely the larger of us."

I looked at him, then at Carl who had his cock down Kathy's throat. How much bigger could Tony be. I looked over at Tony, Tracy and Anthony. I looked closely at Tracy's face, tears were streaming steadily, her face was red and drool was flowing from her mouth.

"I think she has me slicked up enough to try her ass. What do you think Anthony?" Tony grinned and I watched as he slowly pulled out of Tracy. Fuck he was huge. I can't believe he fit that into her.

Her eyes went wide and a scream erupted from her as he pushed into her slowly.

"Damn, this bitch is tight. I thought you fucked her ass Anthony. You didn't stretch it out much." He said as he laughed "Take your dick out of her mouth, I want to hear this bitch scream."

Anthony pulled his cock out of Tracy's mouth and her screams filled the room. Kathy started crying, the door exiting the room was blocked by Anthony, Carl and Gabriel looked at me.

"Get your pants off bitch. Carl, you want his ass or his mouth?" Gabriel said as he stared at me.

"Guess, since you had his mouth, I'll go there and you can fuck his ass." Carl grabbed me by the hair and pushed me onto the small table. My head hung over one side and my ass over the other side. I felt someone pulling my pants down and heard a groan and grunt. I felt a face pressed against my ass.

"Lick his ass... mom. Get it real slick, especially when I am going to shove this up inside your son."

I felt her tongue against my skin. She ran it slowly, tentatively up and down the crack. I heard a loud smack and mom grunted as her nose pressed into my ass.

"I didn't say play with him, I said lick his ass, lick his fucking hole, slut!"

Her tongue pressed into my ass, as humiliating as this was for her and I, it was strangely arousing. I felt my cock getting hard as she rimmed me. Her hands went to my cheeks, spreading them apart to get her tongue in deeper. Her saliva lubing me up, getting me ready to take only the second cock up my ass. The first was large, but this one, I knew I was going to get hurt.

Turning to look at mom I saw him standing over her. As Carl grabbed my head, I saw Gabriel take her by the hair and toss her across the room. She sprawled on the floor next to the couch, her dress up around her waist and a tit hanging out from her top.

Then all I saw was the head of the largest cock I have see up close so far, because I knew I would be seeing and feeling Tony's soon too.

I was rolled onto my back. My head hung off the table and I felt my legs being pushed up until my knees were on my chest. I couldn't see the hand, but there was one on my cock and it squeezed tightly as Carl's cock pressed into my open mouth.

I could not open my mouth wide enough to take his cock, but he kept pressing. The pain was excruciating as the head pressed past my lips. He filled my mouth, I had to force my tongue flat so I would not choke... yet.

Then there was a worse pain than I ever felt. White hot pain shot through my brain. The cock in my mouth passed into my throat. Everything was going black...

I have no idea how long I was out. I woke up in a small room to the sounds of sobs. Tracy and Kathy were huddled in a corner. They both were naked and had collars. A chain ran from the collars to a large metal ring in the ceiling joist. I tried to sit up and nearly choked myself, as I was collared and chained as well.

The girls still had not noticed me yet. I looked them over and saw marks and bruises all over their bodies. What they hell had they been through? What had I been through?

Two men I had never seen came into the room. They went over to the girls and removed what looked like needles from plastic boxes. They injected both of them and the sobbing stopped. They turned and walked to me.

"What...what is going on? Who are you? What are you doing with my wife and mother?" my voice was hoarse and it hurt to talk, but I had to know.

They said nothing, one held me and the other had a syringe and injected something into my neck.

So, here I am now. Sitting on a chair in a large yard. The man who owns me wants to know my story. He gave me a notepad and a pen and asked me to write it from when it started for me. He promised I would get to see my wife and mother once I finished. I hope to see them soon.

***************************

We come to the end of the story... for now. Follow me, I have more stories I am working on.