All Comments on 'We Have a Student Guest'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Graydon66Graydon66over 6 years ago
Masturbated

Wanked my fat cock to a cum...good stuff

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Fuck That Boy!

So much fun! He will stay all year fucking Margaret Monday & Wednesday with John getting as much pussy & blow jobs he wants on Tuesday & Thursday. Friday evening begins a hot threesome that lasts most of the weekend. John is sated early each day and mostly watches Margaret and Andrew fucking & playing the rest of the time he's home. Of course he goes to the Red Cross for transfusions often. Margaret ultimately moves into Andrews room and becomes exclusively his! John moves into Andrews college quarters for the year. FUCK 5*****

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Let's see

She drove him to the station and got a kiss on the cheek

A couple of paragraphs later he "walked" to the station.

You need to read your own work and look for errors like that. 3*

bbws4life1991bbws4life1991over 6 years ago
Holy fuck

Please continue this story! It was so hot I could overlook the change in perspective (from John's to Margaret's) Happy to help edit if needed

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it but it could be so much better. First, pick a point of view and stick with it. Second, don't use unrealistic sounding phrases (ie his rigid cylinder, my pouting vulva, my mon venus, etc.). Nobody outside of a Harlequin romance novel has ever sounded like that. Lastly, get an editor or a proofreader. Your story is hot but it could be so much hotter by just doing a little editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Young Studs are so hot....

This story is really erotic!! I would love this to happen to my wife(she's now 67 years-old.) I've let her know this for years that I would like for her to take a young stud to fuck her while I watch. I give this a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sensual and erotic

Found this story to be very sensual and erotic. In fact, I couldn't read it all in one go and had to break it in to 5/6 parts as I couldn't handle it all at once

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

I love your work and am a lover of older women. I’ve written about some of my own experiences with them and hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I’ve enjoyed yours. Please write more, I love your subject matter.

maxwellqmaxwellqover 5 years ago
Great Story

Extremely erotic story. Very exciting and arousing. I fantasize similar tales about my wife with another man and encourage her to join me in such fantasizing. Thank you for creating such a sexually thrilling read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for that, it was well written and very arousing. I could almost feel your wife being anxious to take on that young stud.

menziesmenziesalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous

A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot!

The physical description is very similar to that of my wife. This was very hot.

peteh57peteh5710 months ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing. On to chapter 2. Can’t wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
237 Followers
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES