All Comments on 'We Have To Talk'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid

What is wrong woth you.....

Colin was the MAN.

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
What a crock of shit

absolute gash

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Why are there so many stupid, unreal stories nowadays? Are all men wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GARBAGE

can. another loser, wanna be man, writer

zero rating fitting for a zero mam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and to think...

It all started with a suggestion to swing. Oops no, that's not right, she was already fucking the guy for a couple of months by then. Crazy thing was why he would have agreed to the swinging in the first place? It was a desperate measure to save the relationship? He obviously never liked the idea, and never went back for more, so it seemed against his nature. He should have stuck by his principles from the outset, and saved himself a lot of grief by divorcing sooner. Sure there would have been the pain from the loss of his marriage, but avoiding the humiliation would have made it worth it. I only wish that by the time he met with the (literal) whore later, he had been able to tell her how he had moved on and found a REAL woman, who could treat him right by being a one-man woman, real friend and true companion. That is what he needed. Many of the details of this story made me cringe, but the ending having him thinking about calling her????? The call he SHOULD be making is to the police! If he cares for her at all, he can justify it as doing his part to get her out of the lifestyle.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
FAMOUS LAST WORDS

Do I get a Freebie, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical murphy621 disgusting tale.

Sick tale written to be enjoyed by sicko's. This author needs to be committed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolute fucking garbage!

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
The story's only true hero...

Ellie's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author

The author should just eat a bullet for writing such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank god

you only post a few times a year your a walking garbage dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another vote for..

Garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thinking about it I am certain...

...that I will not read Murphy again. It angers me too much reading about men being that ignorant, naive or just simply too dumb to stand up for themselves or their families. His attitude was wimpy without end.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
'Vituputerative Harridan'? Nice !

Everything was pretty familiar. murphy621 used his pet theme of the ' mesmerist stud who can seduce & reduce any woman from 18 to 80 to a quivering thrall. To be honest, there were very nice barbed observations that made the recycled plot worth following.

The jibe about the swingers club being stocked with less then prime feminity was pretty funny. This story was a basic noire pulp read but that's a genre not to be underestimated. Only a few writers do it well. JPB is.the foremost author of this " 'We Don't Need Another ( Narrator ) Hero' theme . But this author goes on his " Love in Vain" variant. He's not far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Depressing

Depressing not enlightening in the slightest. You dragged the reader through shit for nothing at all. No wisdom at all. I have to take a shower now.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Dont waste your time

Save yourself the hassle of reading this piece of trash it is pathetic.

Just another cuck story 1*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Just like 99% of your stories...

... I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep

he was sucked in... I have seen your story in real life... The aftermath is the same in many cases... Yes hate the situation but liked the true to life story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Murphy621

Used to be such a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last Commenter Had It Right

What happened to you murph? I used to look forwrd to your posts Your stories almost belong in SCI FI now. This was not very good. Depressingly bad.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

He need to drop Connie all the way out of his life.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Not your usual fare

Maybe there is someone else behind the pen on this one ?

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 10 years ago
So close

Just a couple of sentences at the end. Maybe he doesn't even need to say anything to her, no confrontation. She turns back, just in time to see him crushing the card in his fist and flicking it away like a cigarette butt. THEN her expression would change, now from shock and dismay to forced pleasantry as her john shows up. He gets up, smiles sadly and shakes his head as he walks away. Optional: he thinks wait until his wife hears this, or he walks out feeling better than he has in a long time, like a load has been lifted. No drama, no BTB, just a man making a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

I enjoyed the story and liked the outcome. She was still a whore, Geoff was dead and he was free and not going back. Definetly a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wimped out at the end. So close, until the last few sentences.

Pity

WAFOLD52WAFOLD52over 10 years ago

good story the ending was an total suprise. would like to see other or the author add to it. what happens if they do connect again. gave it an 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better Story

Would have been Colin's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE CROWN PRINCE OF WILLING CUCKOLDS HAS RETURNED

Prince Murphy the 621th member of the cuckold lover union 504, has returned with a vengeance. (1)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Remores

No Remorse whatsoever!!

Is she really cared for her husband, she would have called him and tried to work it out after Geoff was killed. At that moment, she had nothing but did she turn to her ex or even try ... NO!

Turns out she is a latent whore and actually likes it. Telling him in the end how she got totally into Geoff was another slap in the face and mean and demeaning to our guy.

Our guy is still emotionally hurt but, with some balls, should have threw her card back at her with some derogatory comment. Problem, guys like our guy, they love one person for life and in this case he did what was necessary but would always have feelings for her. Take her back or get laid for old times sake - Doubt It, he had enough hurt!

Thanks for the read, it was emotionally rocky and she was a deceitful liar, a closet slut, manipulative and her only reason for wanting to see him or have him call would be to make herself feel good about herself. Personally, I would find a way, after this little meeting (which she rushed for her own satisfaction) to get her exposed in somelewd and criminal way so that it was public news and then see that her friends and family got all the info he could send them about who and what she really was and WHY...Because - she asked for this meeting to gloat, show him who she was and taunt him with her success so...'PayBack'!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weak hubby and talk too much

whore wife that hubby like to watch fuck others.cockold wimp.

virago920virago920over 10 years ago
need new story group

this site needs a new section titled cucky as a sub folder to fetish stories, that way the readers can avoid these authors and not start reading thinking they are loving wives stories. a 2, 1 for well written. 1 for no glaring mistakes. minus 3 for plot being drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
option 3

stand up and kick Geoff's ass in front of his whore. Render his equipment useless, throw his ass out of the house with is whore behind him, grab a beer and sit back and wait for the police to show up and charge him for assault. Plead guilty, do the time, get out of jail, change his name, leave the whore penniless, and relocate to start a new life.

mabemabeover 10 years ago
JUST ONCE.........

I would like to see the asshole brainwashing pimp get his ass kicked, turned into a junkie and prostituted himself so be lives a life of suffering instead of dying a quick death.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the fact that Geoff got killed but it was too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here is the real ending of the story!

After Geoff gave me the two choices I stodd straight up and said very loudly I have a third option. With that I walked into my study pulled the 357 magnum from my desk drawer and walked up to Geoffs face pointing it directly between his eyes. The third option is I blow your fucking head clean off and with that I pulled the trigger and watched his head explode all over the picture window behind the couch! I then tuned to my loving wife as she was screaming and shot her once in the pussy and sent went down like a rock. I then leaned over and said you get what you wanted, you and Geoff will be together forever now and put the gun to the side of her head and pulled the trigger. I then walked over to a screaming crying Pearl and placed the gun in her hands and called 911. When the police arrived I told them Pearl snapped and shot them both in a fit of rage. Pearl was taken to a mental hospital and I collected the 3 million dollar life insurance policy I had on the whore Connie. I lived happily ever after!!! Thats what a real man would do not this wimp cuck shit all over this site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fucking little wimp tale

Murphy are your male "hero's" ever going to have a set of balls?

kicking Geoff's ass with the promise of severe escalation would have ended his interest in the slut wife. It's all about money for Geoff. There is no profit I his fighting over a simple piece of ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You start out good...

... but the story derails completely towards the end. You're a gifted writer but you need to practise the art of restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Makes you wonder

Is Murphy really just a wimp himself and just writing these stories to troll for

others just like himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

crap writer-crap story.

katranmankatranmanover 10 years ago
Wrong Husband

I agree with many other commentors: This story should have been about Colin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another spineless husband

Geez, are ALL of your male characters born spineless, gutless and with no self-respect? Do they all have the IQ of a gnat? How does he not realize immediately that his wife set him up? Why did he not simply phone the Police and destroy Geoff, Pearl and his wife? And why in hell would he consider dating his ex-wife after what she did to him? This will be the last of your stories I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would hope that this is just fantasy because none of this shit written here is even remotely possible. I wish these authors who insist that women can get addicted to some guys cock actually knew what addiction was. The person who wrote this story has no clue what real addiction is. If he did he wouldn't throw the word around so lightly. Everything written by this guy is putrid crap only written to be as nasty as possible or piss of real men!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hints of 'the magic drug!'

Hubby's balls were about the size of sweet peas, granted! However, the crux of this tale is the Rasputin- or Svengali-like force of the Bull's attraction! Or, as hinted, some unknown drug that ensnares any woman to whom it is given (or maybe just obsessively submissive gals.) Minus one point for relying on magic!

The number of years Hubby and Sweetie were successfully together should have provided Sweetie with enough resilience to thwart the crude initial seduction techniques The Bull employed! That makes the 'magic drug option' more plausible! However, that would be Reluctance/Nonconsensual...a different category. I like the option mentioned of changing the PoV to Colin the Shooter! Tough to interview a suicide after-the-fact, however!

3*

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
<quote>"Colin had more balls than I did, maybe I should have done the same."</quote>

And there is the problem with this story. His emotions don't translate into realistic reactions. He gets angry and does nothing. He feels violated and does nothing. He gets sick and does nothing.

You're a good writer but the characters just don't mesh with the story.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Oh dear

It's only a story. Apparently by the number of comments, a pretty gripping one.

SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
The plot was disgusting, the writing stile was better

Like other commenters, I did not like the plot.

There were some plotholes:

- Let's asume there is such a super-master who can control women like this. What did he get from sharing - why did he offer this choice to the cuckolded husband?

- What did the husband get from sharing? It was obvious that it was a pimp that had occupied his wife's mind. There is no marriage without trust, and one week a month seperate life is no option for anybody with a spine. Why was the narrator surprised about the outcome? He should have been surprised about not contracting STDs.

- If any man would have power like the mysterious Geoff in this story, why does he have to rely on a 40+ housewife and does not get a lot of "younger models" to whore for him. Why did he setup the swinging? He could have taken Connie without this sham. He could have split off the marriages of Connie and his other whores right away.

So, Murphy, what is the beef of this all? A tale about a mind-controlling whoremaster, who does not go the logical, straight way, and about a few of his victims who also do not act logically. That could have been shorter, and - at least the mind-control part - was told in many stories on this site in a more consistent manner than in this story. And by the way: I would have appreciated a warning that this is "Mind control" and not "Loving Wifes". I could have saved my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think that it is a true story

I remember reading the paper and there was a guy who shot his wife and her lover after she had sex with the lover in front of him. He then shot himself- So this must be the story based on that news- I think that he also shot Batman and the Easter Bunny- But those cases remain open due to lack of proof -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eh

Read it. didnt like it. writer thinks that women are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story was a good example

Of why anyone shouldn't read anything below a average of 3.5 in the "LW" category. And, why I wait for a few to review before I read.

Oh well, another story to just be forgotten; like so many others.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Hated the story, did not even bother to read entire story.

Are women that stupid that they all fall for some super master that turns them all in prostitutes and they love it.I read the beginning and then scanned to the last page and it end just like I figured. She was ok with what she had become but wanted have some sort of relationship with Gary. Ellie's husband had the right method for dealing with men and wives like these.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Poor story

didn't like it at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you have kids I hope they die

If you have a wife or a husband I hope he or she will die

If you have parents hope they die

I hope you do not die, you have to suffer

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
"shouldn't read anything below a average of 3.5 in the "LW" category"

I used to think that also, but I changed my mind. There are actually some very good stories on LW with low votes because of all the anonymous 1-bombers who infest this category with their self-righteous rants. By the same token, there are some very high votes for really shitty LW stories that cater to the BTB Teabaggers among us.

You still have to scan the first page to see if it is a story you would like. The voting on LW is just not a reliable indication of anything.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Inane thoughts

"r u alone."

Am I the only person who routinely spells out what I text and try, within the limits of my phone, to use correct punctuation?

Not a bad story, completely told at least. Gary could have done Geoff a favor by turning the whole thing over to the police after watching the threatening and fucking scene. At least that way Colin wouldn't have shot the pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah I'll take the deal

But during that week I'm off limits to you. Also I'm going out as well. And the risk you have is that I may meet someone who wants only me and all month every month. If so you're out the door.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Great writing

I found the writing excellent. The characters were visible and the plot was entertaining. You included enough twists and turns to make it worthwhile to read to the end. I know the bulk of the comments will crucify you over the content and his failure to BTB, but I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Holy shit this guy is dumb. Geoff literally admits that he'll be pimping the whore out while she's with him and he agrees to that? Dude should have just shot himself in the head; it's faster than the AIDs he no doubt has now.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Author needs to get better editing

"To" and "too" were incorrectly interchanged throughout the story. I agree with another reader that this story belongs in mind control or nonconsent rather than loving wives. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To all thos who don't like real comments

Go fuck yourselves! This guy is a fucking loser. But the husband's are always fucking mindless losers on this site. No loving wife here. Cheaters always have an excuse regardless of how mindless it is. She HATED her husband. The story was crap. Next time give the husband some brains and some balls. Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One sIck story by a sick writer

There is no way a man would stand up for this. Either beat the shit out of the guy or kill him , or have someone else do it. What man would stand by letting another whore his wife out and make her some kind of zombie. Cheers to the guy who shot him dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
her card says it all

used fucking damaged goods

best thing Gary can do is walk out and keep on going

she made her bed, let her sleep in all the wet spots

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bang

Not a bad story but I would have thrown her out the first time as soon as I found out she was cheating, guy was an idiot

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
@Anonymous Internet Hard Guy Who Purposefully Seeks Out Stories by Authors He Dislikes and Then Wishes Death on Them

You're a load. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Lord dog comment

Shut your face. Your constant whining about anonymous is getting old. Give it a break. Can't stand the comments, don't fucking read them. As far as this story, didn't care for it, but then murphy 621 was never a favorite. My bad for reading anything he writes. Always hoping for better, someday may get a surprise. Won't hold my breath though. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clowns on Fire.

I did not rate the story. The writting is good. The story-line sucks due to idiot husband actions or rather inaction. Crowbars, clubs, swift kicks to the netherregions. All of these were available to El Cuckold. But he rolls over and plays dead. How about getting the other husbands together for a Geoff toss. Whoops, missed,he went right out the window. Wow, long drop. Oh my, someone accidently ran over him. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: closet cucks crying

Don't let Lord Slamdawg get in the way of your fetish - read, spank and cry in the comments all you want - you closet-cucks wouldn't be here unless these kind of stories and authors serviced your fetish.

Closet cucks unite! Don't be chased away by the likes of Lord Slamdawg, you have as much right to spank your tiny monkeys then cry in the comments as regular non-cuck men have a right to flog their big dolphins and laugh at the closet-cucks.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
You Must Do This

To get a rise out of guys with normal testosterone levels. It works.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A bit of an unnerving story about a wimp of a husband

It was hard to believe that the husband could stand for all of the humiliation that his wife put him through, but if the author's intent to have the reader to become pissed off at all of the characters in this story, he made his point.

As for the mechanics of the story; it was a good presentation and well written story, but I thought the storyline sucked.

I still gave the story a good score, because of the way it made me feel after I read it. Even if the emotion is hate, it's still is an emotion that the author had me feel.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
What was that

Anyone else have a sense of déjà vu? I know I've read this before. Don't like his decision to try but that's because I can't imagine pussy so good I'd trade my self esteem and self respect for it but I've read enough stories and comments here to know I'm probably in the minority. The ending was a little weak but makes sense except for his final pondering. Was probably an attempt at humor but it missed terribly.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Colin: The true hero

Murder suicide. I wonder how often this really happens? At least Colin had the balls to act or say "No more". For any of them. He's the true hero in all of this. Gary was just a wimp. But why did you have to slam a veteran? I know of no veteran who would have put up with this shit. 1 star just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCuckold56: the True expert on cuckoldry

First dickless, you aren't a veteran so you don't know any of us very well if at all - your days (and nights) trolling the Boy Scouts don't count, cucky.

Stick to expounding on cuckoldry, creampies, cuck-life and cocksmoking; your references to veterans make you nothing but shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
News Flash

Please be informed that the author came out of his momma's ass instead of her cunt, as is clearly evident from his outpourings!

iffarmeriffarmerover 10 years ago
To All You Detractors

It's just a story. A story about a particular husband and his decisions regarding the actions of his wife as he slowly discovers them. The story line is certainly realistic enough, given what I personally know (my own private life and those of many other men and women): When a person is inside a long term relationship, a husband could very realistically make the decisions that the story's husband did. Not all husbands, of course, probably not most of them. Those who would make similar decisions are either complete wimps to begin with, or very intelligent, flexible, forgiving, robust men who remember and cherish the good times and work for better times.

Personally, I would have presented the pimp with third and fourth options, at least. And secretly consider another one of two. I'll leave it to the readers of this comment to ponder what those might be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What was that Anyone else have a sense of déjà vu?

You missed terribly with your sense of humor.

Fuck me what a fucking poncey comment from Lookingshit.The reason you can't imagine a piece of ass, turdface, is because you're a cock sucking faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
COLIN IS THE STAR OF THIS STORY.

Geoff is definitely short a few brain cells, targeting a 40+ house wife, duh! what? Agree with another commenter, if Geoff had this much charisma, he would have been after cute, young 'dollies' and pimp for them, no husband problems.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Recent anondiot

I have read this story before, it wasn't a joke simply a question.

You, though could be helped with some serious therapy. You appear to have some deeply repressed anger issues.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Give her a break!

You all should cut murph a break, I think she is genuinely trying to grow a pair.

So in appreciation of your pathetic attempt at getting a man card, I gave you a 2.

Don't thank me now, wait until after you have completed your testosterone replacement therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0!

Not within 100 yards of a school you fuckin nonce!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Oh the nuances of the title they always hook me

whether we 'need to talk' or 'must talk' or just 'I probably ought to tell you..' there's a hook there and so it was a disappointment to be met with an error at this breath-bated moment - "We have too talk."

Sloppy, murphy. I almost felt mocked. Now why some folk might consider Colin a hero I can't understand. I mean I get and live by the mantra that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees - but that's for boody revolutions, not relationships. Colin is fucking dead at his own hand and there's sympathy for his plight but fuck all glory in it.

Enjoyed this a lot. 5*

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Now I see what others were talking about re my story Tough Love

Even though your story was well written, original, and kept my interest, your main male character was such a pathetic piece of shit that the story made me uncomfortable. I guess that's what commentators were finding difficult with my story Tough Love where they found no desirable character. Oh well; I still gave you a 4; this story does not deserve the 2.9 it's getting now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gave you a 5 just offset the asswipes annony pussies who send hate

your story was good, the husband should have destroyed them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Writer?

Anon wrote that murphy used to be a good writer. I want to know when that was. Because it must have been before 2011, when he wrote Acapulco Anniversary. That was a worse piece of shit than this.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
And he calls himself a man.

After finding out how he was set up, he should have kicked her ass to the curb. Nuf said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and you call yourself a cuck

Who cares semo?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Would You Have to Pay?

My god man, you can't be contemplating getting back with the whore. Are you a masochist? Seems so.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 10 years ago
Sighs

This bitch reminds me of a woman I once knew...

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
REALLY?

Why on earth would the author even put that last line in there? It was a fairly enjoyable story until the ending. Now I see why the ratings are so low.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Good Grief

Get over your hurt, your pain, your loss. Your loss took place 6 months before you found everything out. The memories of many good years will bring tears to your eyes for ages.

The image of her at the swing club and more indelibly - the auto show, when she cavorted with the buyers in the suite, her fucking and carrying on and then just sitting in front of Geoff and sucking him off will always hurt you...she looked hot, she was yours and now she was doing anyone and actually loving it so...she's not real anymore and she' gone so leave and don't look back!

Geoff was killed 3 months after the divorce was final. Did she try to contact you - hell no, she went into the fuck business. So much for her really loving you!

Okay you met her, catch up to her at the elevator, tap her on the arm like a stranger and tell her...Ms. You dropped this, smile and walk away while she see that you just gave her back her card.

Horrible ending Murphy - you're better than this. Thanks for not going further and having her move back and work out of their house, you had me worried for a second!

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
I Do Not Understand

I just cannot perceive any man acting the way the husband did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The basic mistake

In this and similar stories is the recurring idea that women are ruled by their cunts.

Not true.

Women are highly rational.

They will choose richer men, stronger men, socially superior men, famous men, popular men, etc., etc., BUT they will not choose a man who is less likely to provide for them SOLELY because of his fucking ability UNLESS they think they can have the good fuck without losing the good provider.

They engage in intuitive sociosexual calculus to always choose what's in their best interest and/or the best interest of their current or future children.

It's just math, guys. This story's biggest weakness is the female got the math wrong.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
What you are looking for

For those who like a turn on story many will enjoy but for those like me who like a good dose of reality it does not work, arriving home after the double date when she refused to give details about her relation with Geoff, and told all would be explained to him by Geoff the following evening I cannot see any man accepting that at least not one that is mentally well balanced. Then the ultimatum of two choices given by Geoff with Connie sitting there behaving like someone who is away with the fairies, then surely at that point with the most submissive personality the sparks would fly and the marriage would be over. A persuasive with a little coercion scene would have worked better for me where Geoff was shall we say economical with the truth therefore leading to a more gradual revelation of the truth. There was no one to like in this story but I liked the delivery and perhaps Murphy has more offering for our entertainment. P.S. There is never an excuse to be abusive to authors here, it shows a lack of intelligence, my wife reads science fiction but I do not make abusive remarks about the nonsense, oops! I meant the genre.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 10 years ago
Idiot

I haven't read this story yet nor have I read anything by this author. However, an anonymous comment said that they go to this writer's stories and hit a "1" rating.

Is it just me or does that sound dumb. If you read a story and don't like it or the author why would you go back and read more of his stories? Sounds like someone just wants to bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Third Option

Beat the dogshit out of him and dump her. 3.5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your jokes aren't funny and your stories of no balls hubby suck.

all your crap stories about some whore fucking over a man.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A FREEBIE...IS HE STUPID

tear up the card and stay out of Hi Class Hotels, TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Sorry...

I'm sorry for the guy that showed that he was a real man...Elli's husband...Not for the one in the story, that showed no self-respect...And he served in the first Gulf War, where he didn't learn to be a man and stand the enemies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

The first and only story of yours I'll ever read. Pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inexcusable behavior even for fiction

I just don't see any man doing what he did before he divorced her. And I'm thinking he should take the card and pass it along to the Police. An excellent parting gift.

ImSickImSickover 9 years ago
i

Love the way the story ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuckin wimp

He was in military to my knowledge we Didn't allow pansey ass faggots in my seal team would not have let any of that happen so stop any disrespectful remarks about anyone who is in any of the armed forces or yourass wont be wworth a plug nickel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous