All Comments on 'We Kept Our Panties On'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Midlife crisis

Lots of alcohol, lots of pffaff, really! Very little passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Something quite different

Loved your story, Christine, mainly because it was so different with the conversational build-up followed by the slow uncertainty until both women realised that this is what they really wanted. Everything in this piece came across as real and natural. I think the story reached its natural conclusion but it might be worth a sequel if you're so inclined.

Brian

Venture1588Venture1588over 9 years ago
No, a lot of passion

'Very little passion'? I'm sorry, each to their own but I really cannot agree with this comment. The passion is definitely there, building all the while. It's a great read and I hope there's more to come.

BroadusBroadusover 9 years ago
Very good erotica

Love the scene-setting conversation and the long, slow-building passion. Quite erotic.

One thing, though: it was Jack Lemmon and Jack Klugman it the Odd Couple movie. Tony Curtis was in Some Like IT Hot with Lemmon.

But, your story was hot with this odd couple..

playman64playman64about 9 years ago
So very sensual

This story is very sensual, I could almost taste/smell the musky sex

in the air.

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very beautiful

As ever with this writer, she evokes the very essence of passion, need, desire, excitement. What I'd give to be the third spoke in this relationship. Very sexy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
REALISTIC

WOW! Thank you very much. I have just completed reading all 24 stories starting at the top of the list and coincidently left the best to last,. believable to a degree. I am a hetero male, not a Lesbian but I have two friends who are and they are the nicest couple you could find.

Bigfan1952Bigfan1952about 8 years ago
Lovely, just like a woman

So soft and sensual is your storytelling. Loved that you refrained from the mind numbing orgasmic moments to just stay where our imagination will lead us on. Best one yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can I say more than

Brilliant. Best I have read on this very good site.

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 8 years ago
True Erotica

Your stories always work so well on so many levels and this one bears that out. I enjoyed the hesitancy as the two friends start to wake up to their feelings, the creation of a gentle, sensual scene, the mix of delicate sensations and occasional explicit interjections, all add up to a psychological authenticity that could describe any two people making love for the first time.

I wasn't going to be a nerd and nitpick on the film reference to The Odd Couple till I saw another fan did so but got the correction wrong! So here it is: Walter Matthau was Jack Lemmon's co-star in that movie. Your memory obviously brought up the equally compellingly entertaining combination of Lemmon and Curtis in Some Like It Hot - a very appropriate reference for your story. And of course, the latter movie ends with one of the best quotes ever, which again is somewhat appropriate: "Nobody's perfect!"

evilsean1evilsean1over 4 years ago

Probably too long gone now, but a sequel to this would be tremendous

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
quite reminiscent of my (almost) first time with a woman

But I would soooo have loved to read the many beautiful words describing how these women shared their feminine scent with each other.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz6 months ago

So lovely, and so very true to life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
869 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...