We Learned from Each Other Pt. 01

Story Info
Me and my twin brother teach each other about sex.
2.7k words
4.45
18.3k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a twin, my brother and I grew up in a very strict, conservative household. There was never any talk about sex, no swearing, no dating, nothing! When we turned 18 we were both virgins and had just graduated from private schools, mine was all girls and his was all boys. That summer after a lot of begging, my parents let us stay home from our annual summer vacation alone. We were so happy to have some freedom that we couldn't wait for them to leave. I'm very close to my brother because neither of us have had many friends and we are truly each other's best friend. Our parents left on a Saturday morning for a 10 day vacation and we were finally free to do whatever we wanted.

The first thing we did when they left was to smoke some pot. My brothers one and only friend got it for him weeks ago in anticipation of our time without our parents. It was our first time smoking pot and we didn't know what to expect. We took a couple of puffs each and waited for the effects. It didn't take long before we both got the giggles and really started to enjoy the feeling. As we sat by the pool I started to notice my brother in a different light. He had a really nice build and was also very good looking. I suddenly realized my girly parts were starting to tingle and at first, I didn't know why, I realized I was looking at my brother in a sexual way. It was something I had never done before. We both knew each other were virgins because we have talked about it in the past, but all of a sudden, I guess because of the pot, I realized I really wanted to have sex.

I assumed that since my brother was turning me on, I was probably doing the same thing to him. I decided to tease him a little to see if I was right. I asked him to put some lotion on my back because I just had my nails done and didn't want to ruin them with the oils. He put some on my back and when he said he was done, I turned around and said," put some on my chest, that crap will ruin my nails." He looked at me a little weird and I said, "oh grow up, I'm not telling you to feel me up, just put some cream on the top part of my chest, oh, and by the way, my legs are next." He gingerly spread some on my chest and when he finished I laid on the lounge and asked him to do my legs.

He went pretty high up my thigh, but stopped well away from where my bikini met my shaved pussy. I figured that if he was as turned on by me as I was by him, there would be a sign, and there was! I saw a pretty good sized bulge in his pants and that's when I knew the feeling was mutual between us. The pot was making me very horny and I knew that sooner rather than later, I was going to have to go relieve myself in the shower. After about an hour, I did just that and it felt great. This was gonna be a long ten days if all I could do was masturbate,. What I really wanted, was to experience sex, and even though I knew it would be wrong, I really wanted it to be with my brother Tommy. Day two was a little more interesting. I decided to go the swimsuit store and buy the sexiest bikini that they had. I found a really cute thong style suit that left my ass completely out with only a small piece of material that went between my crack.

I went home and put it on. It felt a little weird walking around with my ass completely exposed, but at the same time, never felt sexier. I went to the pool and on the way I yelled for Tommy to bring the pot with him when he came out. I was already sitting when he came out so he had no idea about my thong. We smoked a little and when I started to feel pretty good I asked him to put the cream on me again. I stood up, turned around and put my naked ass on his lounge. He looked at me and said, "Nice suit, don't ever let mom see it." I laughed and told him she never would and it would be our little secret. When he finished my back I laid face down on my lounge and told him to do my legs. I knew he would be torn as to how far up to go, but I wanted to see what would happen.

He stopped pretty far from my ass and I knew he needed a little encouragement so I said, "Really? you're gonna leave my ass to burn? Oh grow a set and put some on my ass too." I felt a nice cool squirt hit my cheeks and then his hands gently started to spread it around. I could feel my pussy getting wet and I wanted nothing more than to put my hand inside that small piece of material that was covering my pussy and start playing with myself, but I knew I couldn't. I figured that since I was suffering, he should too. I started to softly moan as he rubbed my ass knowing it was gonna turn him on. I simply said, "don't stop, that feels amazing on my ass." I knew he had to be ready to explode so I sat up on my elbows, turned back to look at him and said, "I don't know about you virgin boy, but I need to experience sex soon, and definitely before I go off to collage in september." He nodded in agreement and said he did too. That was the point I knew I could get him to have sex with me.

I knew Tommy better than anybody, and I knew if I did or said something, he would be on board with it and I wouldn't have to worry about him saying something. We finished the pool day and had a late dinner. I decided it was time to get the ball rolling so I said, "Get the pot, I wanna get high again before I go into the shower." He went and got it then he asked me why I wanted to be high in the shower, so I took the opportunity and said, "Do I really need to say it? Masturbating is so much better when you're high."

He laughed and said, "ok, that was too much information."

I was lighting the joint when I said, "why, don't you play with yourself in the shower?"

He said, "of course, but it just sounded a little weird coming from you, that's all."

So this was my opening to see how far I could push it. I said, "I have an idea, we can get high, take quick showers and then play when we come out instead of in the shower, unless you're to modest." I knew he would love to watch me and that he would agree, so before he had a chance to answer, I took a couple hits and went upstairs. I showered without touching myself and came downstairs to the living room wearing only a robe with nothing on underneath. Tommy came out a few minutes later wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

He said, "I dunno about this, It's weird don't you think?"

I simply said, "ok, then leave," and with that I reached under my robe and started to rub my clit. He couldn't see anything, but there was no doubt about what I was doing because as soon as my hand disappeared under my robe, my legs opened up. I watched as he just stared at my lap because I knew he could see the movement under the robe. I let my head fall back a little and I let myself get lost in the moment. I was trying really hard to give myself and orgasm and after a minute or two, I did.

As I was cuming I looked right at him and let him see the pleasure I was giving myself. Midway through my orgasm I opened my legs so the robe would part and he could see my hand doing it's job. After I finished I said, "I'm not done yet, but I can go to my room if you want me too."

He said, "absolutely not, I Liked watching that."

I said, " Well then you're gonna love this," and with that I stood up, dropped my robe to the floor and stood there in naked in front of my twin brother. I sat back down, spread my legs and went back to work on my clit. As I was sitting there naked playing with myself, I said, "you gonna keep me in suspense about your dick or am I finally gonna see it after all these years?" Without saying a word he put his thumbs in the waistband and slid down his pants and stepped out of them. His shirt was still covering him so I said, "lose the shirt, I still can't see that thing." He pulled his shirt over his head and stood there as naked as me with his cock standing straight out. He had a very nice looking dick and now more than ever, I wanted it to be the very first one that goes inside of me.

I said, "you wanna go upstairs with me? He nodded his head and then I said, "lets go to mom and dad's room." We both walked upstairs naked and I made sure I was in front of him so he could look at my ass the whole way there. I have a very tiny ass and I knew he was enjoying it. When we got to their room I told him to sit at the edge of the bed and watch me. I sat against the headboard, scooted down a little and spread my legs wide open. My brother Tommy was now looking directly at my wide open pussy. I asked him. "So, what looks better to you, my tight ass or my open pussy?"

He said, "I dunno, that perfect pink pussy looks amazing but so did your cute little ass, ask me when we're done." I loved that answer so as a reward, I licked one finger and played with my clit a little, then I pushed it into my pussy and started to finger myself while he watched. He was intently watching me and I was loving every second of it. After I pushed a second finger inside I asked him. "so, how should we do it for the first time?"

His answer was, "my favorite thing when I watch porn is to see a girl take it from behind, wanna try that?"

I said, "Sure, but first I want you to watch me cum, ok?" He nodded his head and I made myself cum about a minute later. It was a very intense orgasm and I can only assume it was because that was the first time somebody watch me. When I caught my breath I saw Tommy's cock was very big and I was actually a little scared, but he assured me he would be gentle. He knelt behind me and I felt the head of his cock push against my pussy. I was very wet from my orgasm so after a few small in and outs he finally pushed it all the way in. It was the first time in my life I had a man's cock inside of me, and it was amazing.

As he was slowly fucking me I said," Oh Tommy, this feels fucking amazing, I'm so glad we're doing this, and I'm glad it's you."

He said, "I know, I've thought so long about doing this, and especially doing it to you." Hearing how much my brother wanted to fuck me was just too much, I pushed back against him so I could feel every inch of his cock and that's when I started to cum again. I was slamming my pussy against his cock so hard it was starting to hurt, but I was cuming at the same time. I had started birth control a few years earlier for an acne problem I used to have so I wasn't afraid of getting pregnant and I decided at that moment, I wanted to feel a guy cum inside me. I said "cum right now, I want to feel it inside me, cum, please, right now! A second later I felt him cum. It was hot and It felt like a lot.

He pulled out of me and I instantly felt his cum dripping out of my pussy. I turned over and smiled at him. I said, "we're officially no longer virgins, thank you."

He said, "thank you too, I can't even describe how my dick felt when it was in your pussy. I could feel the lips of your pussy around the sides of my cock. it was fucking amazing."

I lifted my knees, spread my legs and said, "ok, look at the mess you made, your cum is dripping out of me, now you need to clean it up sir." he laughed and left to get a towel.

When he got back he said, "if you think this is a mess, wait until tomorrow, I might have to give you a shower when we're done."

I laughed and said, "I like the way you think, and if you're looking for me tomorrow, I'll be here waiting." Then I said, "can we sleep together tonight? just cuddle, we can save the sex for tomorrow." He told he would line that and slid under the covers next to me.

The following day I woke up in our parents bed next to my soundly sleeping brother. I was feeling pretty gross from the night before so I went into the shower to get clean and fresh. As I was showering and thinking of how great last night was, my hand instinctively went to my clit and I started to rub myself. I decided I needed to make myself cum just to get the day started. I was just about to reach an orgasm when I heard Tommy say, " hey, leave that thing along, you'll go blind."

I laughed and said, "then somebody's gotta do it for me because I need to cum right now, I really can't wait another second."

I watched the door open and Tommy came in. He reached down between my legs and started to play with my clit. I squatted down a little to make it easier for him and that's when he buried two fingers right into my pussy. He also bent down and started to suck on my tit's. I came about 20 seconds later with him holding me up so I didn't collapse on the floor, it was a massive orgasm. When I was able, I stood up, looked at him, and then I gave him a deep, full on tongue kiss. He looked a little shocked when we broke off, but then he leaned in and kissed me again.

When we finished the second kiss, I got on my knees and took his rock hard cock in my hand and started to jerk him off. I pumped him until he was ready to explode, then I pointed his dick and let him cum all over my tit's. I was amazed at how much he came, but I knew he was loving it so I pumped him until he was dry. I looked up at him and leaned into the water to wash it off. He reached down and gently rubbed my tits clean. That was the way day 2 started, but we had 7 more nights ahead of us.