We Learned from Each Other Pt. 02

Story Info
My brother and I continue to explore.
2.6k words
4.53
12.2k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day I decided to buy myself a sex toy. My biggest problem would be to find a place to hide it where my mother would never find it, but I could deal with that later on. I asked my brother to find a place where I could go buy one, and after a few minutes on google, he found one. This place was about 20 miles away which I was happy about, the last thing I wanted was to see someone we knew. I convinced my brother to go with me and when we arrived I told him that if anybody asks, you're my boyfriend. He laughed and said, "I kinda am." I told him to shut up and we went inside. I couldn't believe my eyes, there were fake dicks as far as I could see.

I didn't know where to go first, so naturally I went to the lingerie section. I told my brother to get lost so I could surprise him with something for later. I found this outfit that was crotchless and super sexy, so in my basket it went. I Then I made my way over to the vibrator section. I assume I looked like a deer in headlights because this super cute little salesgirl came over and asked if I needed help. Before I could answer her she said, "I guessing this is your first toy, am I right?" I told her it was.

She asked me if I was looking for a vibrator for my G spot or my clit. Then she said, "or are you looking for a nice dildo?" I told her I didn't know and asked her for a suggestion. She said, " Personally I love dildo's, the bigger the better, but a lot of women prefer vibrators, It's really a personal choice." That was the moment I decided that I needed to try both. I picked a dildo that looked bigger than Tommy's dick and she gave me the vibrator that got the best reviews. She also told me that she had tried that one and it gave her a really good orgasm. I paid for my stuff and met my brother in the car.

On the drive home we decided sex tonight would be once again in our parents bed. We got home, had a nice dinner and smoked some pot to get ourselves relaxed. I told tommy I was going up to our parents room to shower and when he was done with his, he should meet me there. When I finished showering I put on my new outfit. It was a very skimpy black bikini that was crotchless and held together with thin chains. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I looked super hot! I knew Tommy's dick was gonna get instantly hard when he saw me. I quickly climbed under the covers and pulled them up to my neck. Tommy came in 5 minutes later wearing an old robe..

I told him to lay on the lounge that was in the corner of my parents room and to close his eyes. I walked over and stood in front of him and said, "ok, open your eyes and see what I bought for you." When he did, they almost popped out of his head.

He said, "Fuck! you look so hot in that, I'm not sure I want you to take it off."

I said, " Well lucky for you, I don't have to, it's crotchless," and with that I put a leg up on the lounge so he could see my pussy was out in the open. He reached for it but I backed away and said," oh no, what do you have for me under that robe?"

He said, "sorry I didn't buy anything, but I did bring you this," He opened his robe and his dick was standing straight up, it looked bigger than I remembered and I immediately wanted to sit on it.

I said, "yeah, that's good enough for me, go lay on the bed so I have a place to sit." When he got on the bed I said, Nahh, I think I'll make you wait, you can watch me use one of my new toys. I'll let you decide which one. " With that I opened the drawer in the nightstand and took out my 2 new toys. Tommy choose the vibrator so I laid next to him on the bed and turned it on. When it touched my clit I jumped a little at the sensation, but I quickly got used to it and really started to enjoy the feeling. It was something new that I had never felt before, but it quickly became amazing. I came inside of a minute and I immediately put it back on my clit and brought myself to a second orgasm.

I turned to look at Tommy and he was stroking his cock intently watching me. I asked him if he enjoyed the show and he nodded his head. This was new for both of us, but we were learning together. I reached over and put the vibrating tip of the toy on the head of his dick and he seemed to like it. I don't know what came over me, but I bent over and put his rock hard dick in my mouth. He instantly started moaning and really enjoying what I was doing. I didn't want him to cum so I stopped and went over to the lounge chair.

Tommy asked, "are we done?"

I answered, "hell no, I just thought you might want to watch me fuck this dildo, it's even bigger than your dick. Unless you don't want to?" He assured me he did and I started trying to put it in. I was having a little bit of a hard time, so I licked it all the way around. The combination of my licking, and my pussy being wet, it went in pretty easily the second time. I was pushing it in further and further until it was all the way in. The best way to describe it was that my pussy was completely stretched and holding it inside of me very tightly. I slowly slid it in and out and after a minute or so, I realized why the girl at the store loved it so much, it felt fucking amazing. It was only the second thing that was ever in my pussy, and I have to say, I was really enjoying it.

I knew my poor brother was waiting patiently, so I took it out, walked over to the bed and sat right on his dick. I guess because I had just stretched out my pussy, my brother's dick just slid right in without any hesitation. I just looked him right in the eyes and rode him as hard as I could. Just to tease him a little I said, "this is exactly where mom fucks dad, right here." I guess that was too much for him because he told me he was about to cum, so I said, "good, pretend your fucking mom, I'm pretending Im fucking daddy right now." He came a second later and I yelled, "thank you daddy."

He smiled at me and said, "you're a weirdo."

I said, "Me? you're the one who just fucked your mother, not to mention you came inside her." We both laughed. I knew I wasn't done for the night, but I also knew he was gonna need some time to recoup, so I climbed out of bed with his cum dripping out of me and went to the bathroom to clean up a little. I came out and said, "let's get a drink and smoke again, but don't bother to get dressed, you never know when I'm gonna need that thing.

We went downstairs, made 2 vodka drinks and smoked some more pot. I was still wearing my cute little outfit and he was prancing around naked. We were free and loving it! We were sitting at the kitchen table and I asked Tommy what turned him on the most of what we did, his answer took me a little by surprise.

Tommy said, "when you pulled the dildo out, sat on my dick and told me I was fucking mom. I really got turned on by the thought of actually fucking her, she is kinda hot for an older woman." At that point I didn't know if I should tell him what was on my mind, but then I decided, what the hell.

I said, "Ok, I'll admit this only to you, when I masturbate, I always think of fucking you and Dad, so I guess we're both weirdo's." Then I said, come on Daddy I'm gonna fuck you some more, but I want to fuck you in my bed, ok?" He just smiled and nodded his head. I took his hand and led him up to my bedroom. On the way I stopped to grab my toys.

As we were walking down the hall my brother says, "can I use that dildo on you right here in the hallway, it will give me good memories every time I walk down." I answered him by handing him the dildo, pulling down my panties and leaning against the wall with my legs spread wide.

He knelt down with his face inchs from my pussy ready to push it in. Instead I reached down and took it back from him, I pulled his face right into my pussy and told him to eat me out, it would be a better memory for him. It was another first for both of us and it was amazing. At one point my knees were buckling and I was having a hard time standing, but I realized that the more I squated, the better I felt his tongue. I tilted his head back and said, "now you'll always remember the first pussy you ever ate was your sisters and it was right here in this hallway, right next to mom and dad's room."

I guess his tongue was getting tired because he stood up and looked right at me. I decided at that very moment that I wanted to taste my own pussy so I pulled him to me and gave him a deep tongue kiss. I could taste myself on his lips and I was loving it. since he was already naked I decided to return the favor. I took his shoulders and turned him around so his back was against the wall. I knelt down and took his very thick dick in my mouth. I didn't want to suck him too long, I couldn't afford to have him cum yet because I still needed him in me.

After a couple of minutes I stood up, grabbed my panties and put them back on. I told him to follow me and went back to our parents bedroom. He asked me why we were going back to their room instead of mine and I said, "Because I changed my mind, I'm going to fuck daddy instead, and you're going in there to fuck mom, do you have a problem with that?" He shook his head and we went into their room again. When we were in there I said, "ok honey, how do you want to fuck mommy, I'll do anything you want."

He said, "well mom, in the porn movies I watch I always see girls on their hands and knees while the guy kneels behind them, it's called doggystyle, do you want to try that?"

I answered, "honey, mommy will fuck you anyway you want." Then I got on all fours and waited. He knelt behind me and pushed his now very thick and hard dick right into me. He slid right in me I guess because I was so horny and he had just eaten my pussy, so I was pretty wet. He was pumping away pretty hard and I didn't want him to cum so I said, "please eat mommys pussy right now, I need to feel your tongue. Seconds later his tongue was licking my ass and pussy like he couldn't get enough.

I don't know if it was because he was imagining he was eating our mother or if he was just enjoying eating my pussy, but I actually didn't care, his tongue felt so amazing. After a couple on minutes he roughly turned me over on my back then he then made it very clear as to why he was doing suck a good job, he said, "mom, your pussy tastes amazing." A couple of minutes later I experienced the best orgasm of my life.

I have a very similar body to my mothers, so it was easy for him to imagine he was actually doing all this to our mother.

After I caught my breath I told him to pull off my panties. Even though he had good access to my pussy with my crotchless panties, I just wanted to be naked with him. As soon as they were off I told him to straddle me. When he was sitting on me I said, "Dad, you don't mind if I jerk you off all over my tit's do you?"

He smiled and said, "actually I do," and with that he put his legs between mine, lifted my legs up and pushed his cock back into me again. He felt amazing and I was glad he decided to do that. As a reward, I grabbed my legs from behind my knees and held my legs wide open for him. As he was pumping away I reached for my vibrator and put it on my clit. I don't know how he held out so long, but I immediately started to have another orgasm. This one was different though, I was squirting out of my pussy and that was a first for me, but I just couldn't stop. I just kept the vibrator in place and kept cuming and cuming.

A minute later Tommy said, "Daddy's gotta cum too."

I said, "stand up and cum all over me daddy." He stood up and started jerking himself off until I felf his cum rain down all over me. It was all over my tits, belly, face, in my hair, it was everywhere! He collapsed next to me on the bed and turned to face me. I said to him, "I am so happy we are doing this, I can't tell you how long I have wanted to have sex, but then all of a sudden, I wanted it to be with you."

He said, "me too, but it wasn't all of a sudden for me, for years I've thought about how you would look naked and how it would be to have sex with you."

Then I said, "There is one problem with what we're doing, how are we gonna keep fucking when mom and dad get back? We both laughed, but we also both knew we would find a way. We got up and I noticed his cum was on my parents headboard, and also the wood floor. I looked at my brother and said, "Damn boy, you came all over the place."

His answer made me smile, he said, "You are so fucking hot, what did you expect, and you better get used to it, you're gonna make every guy you fuck do the same thing." I got on my tipy toes and gave him a quick kiss. We spent the next hour cleaning my parents room, especially the sheets.