We Learned from Each Other Pt. 03

Story Info
We continue our adventure but bring in some extra help.
2k words
4.43
3.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day number 4 came with a big surprise, our parents were on their way home. It turns out that they had a terrible experience at the hotel and the weather was going to be bad for the next week, so they decided to end their vacation early and drive home. They were due home in 2 hours. Panicked, we went around the house making sure everything was back to normal. As we were cleaning, Tommy came up with a brilliant idea. He said, "I have a great idea so that we can still have fun without getting caught, you wanna hear it?" I told him I absolutely did and he told me the following. "I have a small camera from when dad used to use it at his store, it's meant to be hidden. I could hide it in their room and when their having sex, we can too, plus, it'll be a bonus that we get to watch them at the same time."

I loved that idea, but I told him that I was afraid they might find it, he assured me he could hid it and they would never know it was there. We decided to do it and that he had to get started right away, they would be home soon. I kept cleaning while he did his thing with the camera. About a half hour before their expected arrival we went into my room and tried out his camera idea. Tommy streamed his phone to my T.V. and within seconds there was a picture of my parents bed, clear as day right on my T.V. I said, "go in their room, I want to see how good it works." A few seconds later there was my brother saying hi to me from their room. I was already getting wet from anticipation.

That night I kept a close eye on the T.V.until I was sure that they were going to sleep. The same thing happened for the following 3 nights and I was getting very disappointed. Finally on night 4 we finally got our chance. I saw mom come out of her bathroom wearing a very sexy thong and bra and I knew there would be some action starting soon so I text Tommy and told him to get into my room quick. Tommy got there and laid on my bed next to me. I reached over and started to rub his dick through his shorts. We watched as dad came out of the bathroom completely naked and walked over to the bed next to mom. I watched as my mother sat up a little, leaned over and took my fathers massive cock into her mouth.

I felt Tommy getting hard and I could also feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I looked at my brother and said, "keep an eye on that T.V., mom made me want to do something." With that, I reached in, pulled his dick out, and bent down to put him in my mouth.

I was in the middle of giving him a really good blow job when he said, "look at the T.V." I saw my mother riding my father fast and hard, so hard I watched as my mother had a major orgasm. I could see the wetness on my dad's legs and she just kept riding him all the way through her orgasm. The second she was done, I watched her put my fathers dick back in her mouth, I was actually glistening it was so wet, but she didn't seem to care. As she was sucking him, she maneuvered herself so that her pussy was directly over my fathers face. We watched as my father ate my mothers wet pussy. Tommy said, "get on all fours and we can fuck while we watch them." I loved that idea and before you know it, my brother was deep inside me while I watched my dad eat my moms pussy.

As Tommy was banging me good from behind I watched my mother walk across the room and go into her closet. She came out with a giant dildo that was much bigger than mine. In fact it was bigger than both my brother and my fathers dicks, the thing was massive! She climbed onto the bed and sat against the headboard. I saw her squirt some oil stuff on it then she sat back, raised her knees, spread her legs and pushed that thing all the way in. I said to Tommy, "That was the best shot of mom's pussy that you will ever get, she was wide open for you to look at, did you enjoy it?"

He said, "I fucking loved it, I know she's my mother but she really is so fucking hot, I guess that's where you get it from."

I said, "I know, she's got me thinking that I might be bi-sexual now, I would do her in a heart beat, she really is hot!." With that, we watched as mom fucked herself pretty aggressively with that massive dildo while dad watched, rubbing his own dick. I decided it was time to bring my brothers attention back to me so I got up, stood in front of the T.V. to block his view and said, "I think you might like this show better." I reached down and started to finger myself, but just as my fingers went in, I turned and put my back to him. Then I said, " I'll watch mom and dad, you can just use your imagination as to what I'm doing." His view now was me half squatted down and my ass rocking back and forth while I was riding my fingers. Since my parents were still going at it and their room was at the other side of the house I decided to add some moaning to make my brother even hornier.

I was going at it pretty good and truly enjoying myself when I decided to tease Tommy a little more. I turned to face him and let him watch for a minute, then I climbed on the bed, stood up and straddled his body. My pussy was directly over him and once again I buried 2 fingers into myself, but this time he had a front row view. He was gently stroking himself when I said, "are they still fucking?" He looked at the T.V. and nodded his head. then I said, "good, because I need time to cum all over you, is that ok?" As he nodded his head, I saw his pace pick up and it looked like he was getting close. While still standing over the top of him, I started getting more aggressive with my fingering, harder and harder, faster and faster. With one hand caressing my tits and the other buried inside me I started to cum. I was dripping all over his stomach as I was cuming and I really didn't care. I managed to say, "cum with me right now."

I watched as he shot a huge load all over his stomach and it mixed with my wetness. I just couldn't stop, I just kept cuming and dripping until I had nothing left. When I finished I sat right down on his stomach and felt our mixed cum all over my pussy and it felt amazing. I leaned forward and gave him a nice kiss. I turned just in time to look at the T.V. and see my father shoot his load all over my mothers face. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Here is this very conservative woman who never talks about sex letting my father cum all over her. I looked at my brother and said, "WOW, Who knew?" We both laughed and then he left my room before we got caught.

The following day My father and brother went out for the day to play a round of golf. Dad was still on vacation and thought it was a good time to hang out and do a little father son bonding. I was home with my mother and after chatting for a while and then helping her clean, she decided to go in her room and take a nap. I decided to do the same thing, but my nap included using one of my new toys. I was laying on my bed with only my panties on when I decided to turn on the camera and see if mom was doing the same thing as me or really taking a nap.

I turned it on and saw my mother laying on her bed naked. She wasn't doing anything except laying there with her legs closed and her eyes wide open. After a minute or so I noticed her hips start to buck up and down very gently. I watched the expression on her face change and I knew something was happening. When she opened her legs a little I noticed the dildo sticking out of her pussy. She was just laying there enjoying the feeling of something inside her. Feeling a little jealous I went to my hiding spot, grabbed my dildo, slid my panties off and followed my mothers lead. I just laid there looking at her with my dildo stuffed inside of me, and oddly enough, I felt connected with her.

After a few minutes of really enjoying that feeling I watched as my mother raised her legs, grabbed her dildo and started fucking it fast and hard. I watched as my mother had a really nice orgasm, and it was a big one. I kept fucking myself until I joined her with my own massive orgasm. I saw her get up and get dressed so I did the same. I went to her room and gently knocked on the door, I just needed to be in the same room that she just orgasmed in. She said, "come in."

I went in and said, "did I wake you?" she told me she was cleaning her room and hadn't had a chance to lay down yet. then I said, "I'm tired too, how about we nap together on your bed like we used to when I was young." She loved the idea and we snuggled up together on her bed. She was hugging me from behind and for some crazy reason, my pussy started to tingle again. It took about 10 minutes, but I could hear my mother breathing heavy and I knew she was sleeping. I very slowly reached down and was able to get my finger on my clit. I very gently started to rub it while my mothers arm was still around me. I really needed another orgasm, but it was way to risky so I rubbed myself for awhile just imagining that mom watching me, it was a beautiful way to fall asleep.

I woke up realizing two things, first my mother was gone and second, my hand was still inside my pants and the top was unbuttoned. Did my mother see this? I was mortified, but also turned on at the same time. I got up to leave when I heard a low noise coming from her bathroom, I quietly walked over to the door and listened. I could hear low muffled moaning sounds and a very quiet humming, I knew my mother was masturbating again and I was sure it was because she saw my hand in my pants. It turned her on!

I don't know where I got the nerve, but I opened the door and found my mother sitting on the side of the tub, naked and holding a vibrator on her clit. I acted like I didn't know she was in there and said, "oh shit, sorry I didn't think anybody was in here," then I closed the door and went into my room. I immediately reached inside my pants and gave myself the orgasm that I needed since before I fell asleep. It was easy just thinking of how mom looked, naked, sitting on the tub with her vibrator between her legs. I knew we were going to have to talk about it later, but it was well worth it.