We Liked Being Watched on the Bus

Story Info
Enjoyment on the back of the bus with lovely woman audience.
1k words
4.25
14.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short romantic, voyeur story written in the "you and me" perspective, with the reader being the woman participant.

It was a lovely dinner at a new restaurant in town. Italian fare, including a sweet italian wine. We both had a few glasses and although we are not really drunk, we are feeling the liberation that comes with a few drinks.

We walk a few blocks to the bus station and sit on the bench to wait. Your tiny black top and your skimpy black skirt have had my attention all night. Not because I like black (which I do) but because of the way they decide not to meet in the middle, leaving your beautifully tanned belly visible to me.

And now that you are sitting next to me, instead of across the table from me, I can finally give you the kiss that has been building up inside me since we met at the restaurant. I lean over to my left, reaching my right arm over to caress your cheek as I pull your sweet lips towards mine.

Just a few seconds after our lips lock, we hear the bus turn the corner and pull, opening the door. We get up and hop on the bus, paying our fare as we pass the driver and head towards the back.

The bus is neither crowded nor empty. There are a handful of people on board, all seeming to mind their own business as we continue towards the back.

Once we are back there, we sit and resume our bus stop bench activity - kissing. This time, my hand slips down from your cheek, landing on your shoulder and sliding down your arm, all the way to your lap. Our tongues wrestle in our mouths as my hand finds your bare knee. Instinctively, you move your leg outward slightly, providing my hand a good angle to feel the soft skin of your inner thigh.

We break our kiss for just a moment, and at the same time, we scan the bus, looking to see if anyone is watching. Everyone is face-down into their phones...except...there is a woman on a center-facing seat in the middle of the bus. She is well dressed, wearing white pants and a black blouse. As we looked around, her eyes seemed to meet ours and she smiled a bit. She has a pretty smile and long blonde hair, well maintained.

In our slightly tipsy state, it turns us both on a bit. A smile back, and we turn our gaze back to each other as our kissing and petting grows more aggressive. My hand slips up your short skirt, little by little, straining to get a feel for what material panties you chose tonight. When I arrive in the center, I get a surprising answer as I feel the warm wet skin of your bare pussy lips.

My fingers play a bit, rubbing your clit and slowly tracing the length of your pussy lips up and down. You bite my tongue accidentally while moaning in pleasure. We break our kiss for a moment to laugh a bit. I sneak a peek over at the woman in the middle of the bus. She is not even trying to look away now and she has her purse on her lap, with her hand perfectly placed underneath it right where her legs meet in the center.

She catches our eyes and bites her lower lip, encouraging us to keep going. We take a look around again, and everyone else is totally distracted by their devices.

Your hands drop to my crotch as you yourself drop to your knees to the side of me. You carefully work your hand inside my pants and pull out exactly what you were looking for - my hardening cock. You move in for a closer look, but instead of looking, your tongue wants a taste.

You begin sucking on my cock and while you are down there, I cannot help but stare over at our lovely audience. Her purse is now jumping up and down on her lap and she is no longer looking me in the eye, preferring to gaze at what you are doing instead.

I look back down, wanting to see your beautiful face impaled on my cock. Even though I know we just came from dinner, you are devouring my cock as if you had not eaten in days. Your lips feel warm and wet around my pole, but rather than sucking me off, I can tell that you are leaving my cock soaked in your spit for a reason.

You get up off your knee and turn around, hiking your skirt up just a bit in the back. You sit back onto my lap, my hand carefully guiding my cock to just the right spot. It splits your lips as you press down, slowly entering you.

This time we both take a look over at our observer. Her purse still covers her lap, but her hand is now obviously inside her pants now, working even harder than before. She catches our eyes again. She pauses, pulling her hand out and bringing it up to her mouth for a subtle lick and suck before returning it to her pleasure box inside her pants.

You being slowly riding me up and down, careful not to moan too loudly. My hand reaches around, finding your clit to rub as you speed up your fucking. My cock is throbbing inside you and nearly exploding each time you pound down on my lap. I can feel your wetness growing inside. And after a few more times up and down, that wetness comes flooding out, drenching my light brown pants. In turn, my cock explodes inside you, filling you with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

In our pleasure we look over at our voyeur, only to see her eyes closes and head back. Her hips are bucking almost uncontrollably as her hand finishes it's hidden work under her purse and brings her to complete satisfaction.

We take a moment to put ourselves back together. The front of my pants are soaked, but it feels wonderful. You sit next to me and kiss me again. And we look over one last time at the exhausted woman as she stands to get ready to leave. We get a perfect view of her white pants, now fully soaked in the front, matching mine. She blows us a kiss and walks off, quite satisfied.

So are we.