We Met for a Beer

Story Info
A sex date in a college town.
897 words
4.07
6.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met for a beer at a brewpub in a college town about forty miles from where I live; we'd been chatting online off and on for more than six weeks. The day was cool and sunny, and as I waited for Alex to arrive I read a book and enjoyed sitting on the outside patio of the brewpub. I was reading a critical study of Sophocles' Antigone.

Alex is fifty-seven years old, with a powerful stocky build and a reddish-gray beard; he told me about his Mormon ancestry, about going on a mission in Peru and moving back and forth from Utah to New Hampshire as his parents got more and more involved with the church. He told me that his father had abused his sister, and that he himself had been married once to a woman and had a thirty-one year old daughter. We had a friendly chat and drank our beers, which were hoppy and delicious.

I suggested we go for a walk—I knew his apartment was only a few blocks away and if we were going to do anything but talk we had to get out of the pub. We paid the bill and I told Alex I needed to use the restroom. He followed me in, or maybe I led him in, and we went to the stall and latched the door. (I'd been planning this move for days.) Neither of us really had to pee, but we wanted to see each other's cock and kiss and touch each other. Alex is a great kisser, and as he unzipped his pants he pulled out a very thick beautiful cock about six inches long, circumcised, with a large mushroom-shaped glans. I sucked on that and we kissed and rubbed each other's nipples through our t-shirts. My penis—smaller and not nearly as thick as Alex's—was hard and ready for sex. I am also circumcised, and I have a full pubic bush, brown and gray as it is. It may be my best feature.

We left the restroom after a few minutes and walked along alleys to Alex's place. His husband was at work, he'd told me, and they had an open relationship. The tiny studio apartment was dark and filled with—I have to say it—crap. The sink was full of dirty dishwater. Every surface had something, or many things, covering it. There were teacups and plastic Halloween pumpkins. The narrow hall was crowded with a rolling clothes rack. The bed had clothes, pillows, towels, laundry all over it (the sheets were dark blue). Alex and Larry have two cats; the litterbox next to the toilet was full. Well, I wasn't here for the décor.

Alex and I stood and kissed, deep wet kisses; we took off our shirts and I played with his nipples; he did the same. This was heavenly—my nipples lead directly to my dick. I knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt and drew out his big cock and put it into my mouth. I'd told him on the chat that I loved to suck dick and he had just what I needed. I sucked and licked on his nuts—they weren't very big and he didn't have much pubic hair, but I didn't care because his penis was very fat and just the right size to get all the way into my mouth. After a few minutes he took my pants off and told me to turn around and bend over the bed. I complied willingly because he was a gentle and good lover, a great kisser and he had a lovey dick. We joked about his calling me "sir." He spread my cheeks and rimmed me for a few minutes, a very warm and sloppy licking of my anus that I really enjoyed. I said, "thank you, sir."

I showed him my dick, which he sucked and stroked and admired. We were, by this time, completely naked. I got on my knees to give Alex a good blowjob, which was my real goal for the afternoon. I sucked and licked and he stroked his big dick—he put some oil on it—and he blew a big load of very sweet cum into my mouth and on my face. This was really lovely and something that I don't get enough of in my marriage—but that's a story for another day. I swallowed all his sweet manly semen. I sucked on Alex's cock after he came and licked up all his manly juice. His was the sweetest cum I've tasted in years.

When we were done with the licking and sucking and swallowing he told me to lie down on the bed face up with my legs spread apart. I didn't argue. And this guy gave me the best blowjob I've ever had. When I came—and it only took a few minutes because I was really ready—the pulses were so intense I could barely stand it. He swallowed all my jizz and licked my dick clean. The cats ignored us; the digital clock on the coffee maker blinked redly 3:13.

Alex got a washcloth and cleaned me off. I've never had a guy clean me off after sex before, and it was another example of this guy's attentive love making. We kissed and said good-bye and I left the dark and crowded apartment and walked out into the bright Oregon air.