We Need Our Privacy

Story Info
The neighbors fucked with the wrong people.
2.5k words
4.15
15.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK! That's it you bastard!. Drill me with that big cock. I can take all that you and your fucking friend can dish out and be asking for seconds. Oh fuck that's it. RIGHT THERE!!!!. Harder, Harder HARDER!! oh fuck just keep that up. Oh fuck honey that's soooo GOOOOOOOD!!."

At the moment her thighs were clenched around my waist and I was buried up to the balls in pussy while getting set to release a huge load of cum. All the while Allison was moaning about her other lover's cock which was 9" of plastic dildo named Rolf.

Anxious to get off one last time after our long session, I grasped her trim butt with both hands and drove her flat onto the bed as I explosively pumped my orgasm into her womb. Conscious that my weight was crushing her slight frame I rolled us onto our sides while maintaining the dick to vagina contact.

Once I got my breathing under control I was conscious of some continuing activity between her legs. Something was nudging against my juicy spent cock and I was about to comment on it but when the vibration kicked into high gear. She had just switched her dildo lover to high speed.

"It'll just be a minute Sweetheart. Rolf here wants another shot at my puss if you're done with it. After all you you've been in there for at least an hour and I did promise him at least one shot tonight."

"Alright but only one. Remember we've got that pool party at Sally and Fred's tomorrow."

As I slid out of bed to visit the head I watched Allison stretch out her trim naked body as she worked on a rosy nipple with one hand and feverishly stroked the dildo in and out of her pussy with the other. This fantasy of having two lovers at once was a new one in our love play. At least I think it was a new one but then maybe in her past? All I know is that I had never physically shared her with someone else. I"m just too jealous for that kind of shit.

By the time I took a leak and brushed my teeth Allison was joining me in the bathroom. Her face and upper body were flushed from the recent orgasms and her nipples were still hard.

"That was quick babe."

"I just had one more that I needed to get out. You did me great lover. I just get that fantasy of two guys doing me in my head and I have to do something about it. I'll stop it if it bothers you."

"It doesn't bother me but it does make me question if maybe I'm not enough for you."

"Oh God don't ever think that. You are the best lover I have ever had. Shit you made me cum eight times tonight. A girl couldn't ask for more than that. Just look at what you pumped into me tonight."

Allison spread her legs and pointed to her inner thighs. A thick river of semen was coming from her bald pussy and working it's way down her inner thighs. She quickly cupped her puss to capture it as she scrambled to sit on the toilet.

"Look dear. It's a silly fantasy of mine from the days before we got together. If it bothers you I'll save Rolf for when you're gone. OK?"

"Don't worry Sweetie. I like it that you're so open and not repressed about sex. Just let it out and we'll be good, OK? Now hurry back to bed cause I want to spoon with you all night and then fuck again in the morning."

I straightened the sheets on the bed and lay down to prepare my mind for sleep. Allison and I were new to Seattle and had only been in this suburban home for six months. I'm working as an independent insurance adjuster and Allison is my clerical support.

Our immediate neighbors are Fred and Sally Colins on the east and Alex and Carol Williamson on the west. They had been fast friends with the people who had owned our house before and they were diligently working to involve us in their social circle. They were nice enough folks but for personal reasons we didn't want to get too closely involved with them.

Tomorrow's pool party was at Fred's and despite my reluctance to get involved with them we couldn't delicately refuse to attend. I had the sense that they were swingers but they hadn't as yet propositioned us. As far as I was concerned, we wern't interested but then sometimes Allison surprises me.

Just then she padded softly up to the bed and slipped her slim naked body in next to me. We exchanged minty kisses and I gathered her into our usual sleeping position with me spooned around her backside and one of my hands holding a firm little "B" cup breast. We exchanged I love you's and quickly drifted off to sleep.

The Saturday pool party started in the late afternoon and involved lots of water games, great quantities of beer and several rounds of grilled food. Besides the immediate neighbors, four other couples from the neighborhood were there to party. Most were about our age in their mid to late thirties and in various professional occupations. They reflected our local economy and their jobs were in the high tech world. Normally we would bail early from a party like this but being just next door, my list of excuses were limited. Besides, Allison was having fun socializing with the ladies and was quite popular with the guys in her tiny bikini. She enjoyed showing off and I guess I was sort of proud that that gorgeous piece of ass belonged to me.

By 9:00 most of the guests had drifted off and a rumble of thunder moved along the last of them. It was just Fred, Sally, Alex. Carol and us, the Smiths. As the rain was starting we hurried to help gather up food leftovers, booze, cushions and other party debris before they would get wet. We were no sooner in Fred's house and a real downpour started so we continued to help in the clean up. The girls were in a party mood and none of them were feeling any pain including my Allison.

When the rain showed no chance of ending soon, Fred pulled out one of those hip and sexy party games. This was typical Fred who made his living selling cars and had quite the reputation with the ladies. Anyway, the group was drunk enough to think everything about the sex game was hilarious and so off we went. Suddenly I was abruptly quite drunk after a shot of "special" bourbon that Fred had just bought out. My state was unusual for me because I could really hold my booze. Then abruptly things started to get really fuzzy. I remember tits and butts being flashed and some really sloppy kissing and then someone announcing that Alex and Fred were going to spend thirty minutes in paradise with the lovely Allison.

I sort of had a flash memory of Allison being led out of the room without a top on and with Fred and Alex's hands on her butt. I have more recollections of various naked parts of Sally and Carol but nothing really clear for what turned out to be several hours. When I regained my senses it was apparent that I had fucked two women. I must have adequately acquitted myself because they were quite appreciative. In fact when my consciousness began to kick back in I found my hands and lips fully engaged in evaluating two very respectable breasts. This was while they were busy playing with my cock which they kept comparing with their husband's just average dicks. And then suddenly I was fully awake and asking questions of two naked ladies.

"What? Where is Allison?"

"Don't worry she's OK and you by the way were terrific. My god you know how to please a woman."

"It would have been nice to have been conscious while doing it. Now, how do I get my wife and I out of here?"

"Don't be mad or anything. I told Fred not to use that concoction of his but he knew better. Look, neither of you were hurt and after a good nights sleep you'll have no ill effects."

"Clothes?"

That started a trip to the living room where I found my swimming trunks and shirt. While I was dressing Carol must have run to the back bedroom and warned Alex and Fred because just as I was starting down the hallway they appeared with Allison and Carol right behind. My wife had her bikini bottoms on and was pulling on a woman's tee shirt that I didn't recognize.

When Allison saw me she immediately called out my name and ran to me. As I held her in my arms she was crying and mumbling something but I couldn't make it out. By the time I comforted her and I turned to query the guys as to what had happened they were out of the room and the women were flanking the outside door.

"Oh Richard, please take me home."

We left the house without speaking to Sally or Carol. It had stopped raining as we walked to our home next door. As we walked I held her hand tightly unsure of what to say. We entered through the kitchen entrance and without speaking I led her to the stairs and up to our master bath. I turned on the shower, adjusted the temp and pulled her in with me. I stripped our clothes off and for the next thirty minutes we washed everything multiple times. Normally when we shower together it is a highly sexual event but tonight it was only to get clean. After I dried off I did the mouthwash and brushing routine while Allison did the same but added a douche.

"While it's fresh in our minds let's go down, brew some coffee and review what happened."

At 12:30 AM Allison quietly and calmly told me her version. In a past lifetime she had been given ex and she recognized the feeling from the shots served at the sex game. Her inhibitions had been removed and it was like she had lost her free will. The guys were guiding her to the bedroom so of course she just went. She remembered asking about me and they told her you were 100% on board and was in fact fucking their wives. She then detailed how they had stripped her bare and took turns fucking her until even the Viagra they had taken stopped working. Then with tears streaming down her cheeks she said.

"And so my dear husband, for years I have fantasized about two loving studs treating me as their love goddess. Instead I got a short dicked car salesman and his shithook accountant. They were crappy lovers, thought only of their own pleasure and never even made me cum. Then they took a bunch of digital pics and suggested that they would publish them on the internet unless I would do some escort work for them at a car show. Well if they think that's going to happen they've got another think coming. Now, what do you remember?"

I also recognized the ecstasy symptoms but there was something else in my drugs that had a hypnotic effect. I guessed that it was some variation on rohypnol. I was honest with Allison and told her that I was sure I had sex with Carol and Sally probably more than once but that I didn't remember any flash photography.

"I think they filmed us both. When I was cleaning up after in the bathroom I heard them bragging about the high quality images they were going to get off both of the camera set ups."

"You know what all this means don't you?"

"We have to stop them from disseminating any of those pics and we have to move fast because we know the repercussions if we don't."

Suddenly we were both cold sober. It was 1:30 in the morning and we were ready to act. Allison held out her hands to me and looked me right in the eyes.

"I am ready to do anything that has to be done. I love our new life and don't want to give it up."

As I took her hands and returned her gaze I said.

"I love it too and I love you girl. I thought that this kind of life was behind us but so be it. The gear is in the attic. I'll bring it to the master bedroom."

At 2:05 we slipped out of the house and within three minutes were exploring Alex and Carol's home and finding it unoccupied. Phones, iPads, portable computers and network servers were placed in a black bag. At 2:25 we were letting ourselves into Fred's house. Conveniently all four problem people were in the same bed.

Alex must have been a light sleeper because he started to open his eyes as the hypo entered his neck.

"What the fuc............." Carol must have been attuned to her husbands voice because she started to sit up as a hand closed over her nose and mouth as a needle pierced her naked butt.

Neither Fred nor Sally awakened with their shots.

At 3:13 the four were taped to kitchen chairs and one by one they are awakened with a shot, questioned about passwords and devices and quietly put back to sleep. Allison, our super tech examined all of the foursome's electronic devices and removed all traces of any digital photography involving us. All devices were then returned to their original locations. At 4:22 AM I carried them individually down to the cabana in the backyard while Allison did the inside clean up. All were placed in lurid poses and a ventilator mask placed over their faces. While restrained they were each brought out of their unconscious state with another injection and wished good luck as a lethal dose of carbon monoxide was administered. The masks were then removed and when no vital signs were detected, I started the faulty space heater that would soon fill the room with its lethal fumes.

Just before daylight at 5:05 we slipped back into our home. By 5:15 with gear stowed in attic the we were in the shower again and celebrating in our usual grab ass fashion.

"I'm feeling clean now babe, how about you?"

"Same here husband dear. I foget what a team we used to be. No wonder the five families are still looking for us."
"Well, maybe they shouldn't have tried to fuck us over. They literally drove us into the program"

"As helpful as those folks have been, I'm glad we kept Witness Relocation out of this. I'm sure our next stop would have been southern California and I hate those liberal assholes."

"Me too and when we get new neighbors, no fucking with them. We keep it with each other, agreed?"

"Agreed. Just you and I and maybe sometimes Rolf."

The tragic "accident" with the space heater was discovered by the pool service two days later. The responding cops concluded that the deaths were obviously accidental.