All Comments on 'We Need Our Privacy'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That took a turn but I can't say I hated it-

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Well, that was different. I liked it. A nice change of pace. Everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, a bit extreme in killing four people for the fun of it. Yes, they played dirty and deserved retribution. It would have been a lot more fun to play with them just for the sport of humiliation and degradation. Killing them was so sad and the police would have been all over the people that were at the party. The options of cock caging the guys and making the women prostitute themselves would have been a better story. Imagine the guys having to visit gloryholes, and the women as escorts? You could rent out the guys to sororities and inflict some serious bruising to body parts. You could rent out the girls to fraternities and such. Oh, well so many options.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Wasn't expecting that.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really nice different story.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Would have ben good to have more on the rapists realizingthey had made the worst mistake of their lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Conservative v Liberals, Republicans v Democrats, Americans v Americans.

So divided, so blind, so narrow minded. Such a joy for the other villains in this world.

What happened America, when did you became so weak?

Put your heads together and find the right path, you are ALL a Nation, only united ( like UNITED STATES ) are strong. Stop blaming and fighting each other, trust your common sense and be aware of the rat catchers. ( we know that to good, TWICE done )

Hansel & Gretel

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

I would like to have seen just a little more on the history of the two protagonists. But still a 5+ to me! Very tight story. One of your better ones.

consulting91consulting912 days ago

A nice story but it would have been better had the couples realized what they did and who was doing the retribution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous