All Comments on 'We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 05'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I so wish they'd commit to each other. 5 stars

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

Admit that they are fuck buddies?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

You've edged us emotionally for a while now. They need to realize they are IN love with each other and move forward. I can't remember, other than the mandatory "over 18" statement, where they are in life. First year university or seniors in high school? I have to go with 4* this time. No real plot movement and sex is repetitious at this point.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65about 2 years ago

This has been very enjoyable. You’ve made the characters people to care about and root for. I hope they work it out.

HtslHtslabout 2 years ago

Please stop this senseless waste of letters!

We can‘t, we shouldn‘t, we mustn‘t, we do, we have to stop - again and again and again.

Watching a washing machine is not much more boring!

irchristoirchristo10 months ago

I like the story, but like a television series with a 1 hour story, I don't think stretching it out is making the story better. If you want to make this into a series, you need to bring more characters into the story and flesh them out.

Actually, you can begin by fleshing out your main two characters.

I'm going to end off at this because I do not want to listen to them continually arguing with and amongst themselves about fucking or not fucking.

~IRChristo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...