We Need to Talk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? This time? I thought they were for your women..." She struggled to understand.

"Oh, no," he replied, looking surprised. "There's another box in the spare bedroom for adulterous sex. These are for me and you: that's if I can ever actually bring myself to have sex with you again, after you've let other men ejaculate inside you. Do you really think I'm going to put my naked cock inside a cunt swimming in another man's sperm? There's a medicated mouthwash in the bathroom too. Don't even think of kissing me again until I've seen you use it."

He walked around the bed to where she stood in shocked silence, and she watched as he dropped his trousers and pulled off his shirt. "Right," he said, as he stood there naked and erect. "Get your kit off and get onto the bed."

She was lost. She had paraded in front of him in the sexiest outfit she had, and she had no illusions about how good she looked, and he was talking to her like a cheap hooker on the clock. Almost in a dream, she moved to the bed.

"Don't you want to take this off for me?" She asked, huskily.

"No, I'm good, you do it." He said, seemingly unmoved by her ongoing attempts to seduce him.

She slipped the flimsy material over her head and looked up to see how aroused he was at her nakedness. He was erect but his face was almost expressionless. He told her lay on the bed, so she did.

He lay next to her and bent his head to her breasts. She gasped as he caressed them, rolling her nipples between finger and thumb until she could barely contain herself. He entertained himself in that way for while. Then he moved one hand down between her legs to cup her pubic mound. She could feel her thighs becoming damp. She moaned as he slipped a finger between her lips and inside her, his thumb pressing her clit.

After playing with her until he decided she was lubricated enough he climbed between her thighs and, lifting her legs to expose her sex, he entered her. He moved slowly as she adjusted to his presence inside her. Then, once he was satisfied they were both slick with her juices, he began to saw back and forth. Eventually she moaned again as she felt her orgasm start to build; but this was wrong. He hadn't kissed her at all, she realised. Nor had he kissed her pussy. She loved that; they both did. She usually had her first orgasm as he licked her.

He held back for as long as he could, until her breathing, her moans and the contractions inside her told him she was close, then he started to thrust harder, deeper and faster. Her cunt muscles spasmed as the first wave hit her and that, in turn, triggered him. His semen spurted inside coating her cervix with his infertile fluid. For a fleeting moment he felt sad that this might be the last time he would leave his juices inside her.

He gave one last thrust as she shuddered again, then he rolled off her. He got off the bed, thanked her and went to take a shower. She lay in a daze: sexually satisfied, but emotionally empty. What had that been? There was no connection, no affection, just two people fucking. She had been certain he'd remember how good they were together in bed, but no, he had just used her body for relief. He still resisted seeing things her way. Surely he'd come round eventually. Wouldn't he?

On Monday morning they both got up as usual and had breakfast together. They barely spoke. They left home at the same time though they travelled in opposite directions. He neglected to even give Liz a peck on the cheek, "I won't be late tonight." She picked up the coded message. "I will be in as usual, so will you. Or else!"

"I'll do something nice for dinner tonight. Have a good day," she said, trying to sound up-beat. He just looked at her coldly and left.

Liz got to work at the car dealership early and quickly sought out Gerald, Six foot two, well built, chiselled features and full of confidence, Ged, her would-be lover. She pulled him to one side so that the temp in the post room couldn't overhear them.

"How did it go, babe?" He smirked. "Did he buy it?"

"I'm not exactly sure," she replied. "He's insisted on an open marriage agreement and, if I have sex with anyone before it's signed, he'll divorce me and ruin my lover."

Ged snorted. "What the fuck can he do to me?"

Liz looked at him doubtfully, "He may not know that I know, but I'm sure that he used his influence to get me this job. If he can get me in through his mates at the cricket club, he can probably get you out just as easily. Do not piss him off. He's acting really oddly at the moment. As long as we're getting what we want, let him be."

Ged grinned and sauntered off. She hoped that the confidence she found so attractive didn't make him do something stupid. She made her way to the sales office to start work, ignoring the disdainful looks from some of her colleagues.

When Mike arrived at his office in the graphic design studio he owned, he called his PA into his office. "Aryana, please will give Tim a call and see if he's free for lunch? If he asks, it's rather urgent."

Aryana had been with him for eight years. From a background her family still described as Persian, she had been all but disowned when she fell pregnant as a nineteen year old student. Forced to abandon her studies, she had worked tirelessly at menial jobs to support her baby daughter, finally landing a place as receptionist with Mike's studio just before her daughter's tenth birthday. Had she not got pregnant, Mike reckoned she would be running her own business by now. In fact, thanks to him, she sort of was. Rather than pay a service to clean his offices, he commissioned Aryana to find cleaners amongst the families of the people working for him. She found a pool of twenty, mainly women, but some men, who could use the extra cash and she managed them as a not-for-profit business that now provided cleaning services for the entire building. It cost him less than a commercial service, the results were better, the staff were better paid and his PA got experience in managing a business.

As well as her bright mind, she was good with people and stunningly attractive, though single as she devoted herself to raising her daughter alone. She was about 5'8" and slightly built, though her breasts were full and it was her habit to show a little cleavage in the office. Her skin had that tone that seems to glow and her features would have been haughty, almost regal, were it not for the fact that she was smiling most of the time. Life had not been easy at first, but she loved her daughter, and her job.

"Certainly, I'll call Tim now and let you know." She left the room and he started up his workstation to check his diary.

"Good! Not much there." He moved on to his emails. He dealt with the most urgent, farmed out other tasks to the relevant designers and administrators and parked the rest. As he finished Aryana returned to tell him that she had booked a table for him and his friend Tim, a solicitor, at a quiet local restaurant at twelve thirty. She told him Tim was intrigued, even more so when Aryana confessed she had no idea why Mike wanted to see him. She cocked her head in enquiry. He sighed.

"Close the door," he instructed. She complied and sat in the visitor's chair in front of his desk. She waited patiently as he gathered his thoughts. "This stays in this office for now." She nodded, of course. "Liz informed me on Saturday evening that our marriage would be stronger if we 'saw'," he did the air-quotes finger thing. "Other people.

"I'm convinced that someone she works with has made a move on her and she's fallen for it. So her bright idea is that she gets to screw him and he lends me his wife to compensate." Aryana didn't say anything but her perfectly groomed raised eyebrow spoke volumes. "So I have made her a counter-proposal." He thought about explaining but, instead, passed his draft agreement over the desk.

She read in silence then passed the sheet back. "How was that received?" She asked, smiling quietly.

"It was... Unsettling for her. She seemed to assume that she would have the total freedom to find men she wanted to have sex with and I would be grateful to be allowed poke my dick into whatever random vagina accompanied the deal."

His PA winced at the image that conjured up and looked her boss. "What about you?" She asked him with genuine concern. He'd been a great boss and made allowances for her, as a single mum, that some others wouldn't have.

"I won't pretend I'm happy but, even after I told her that I wasn't interested, she seems adamant that it's the only solution to our 'issues'; so I've decided to let her follow this nonsense through to whatever ending we come to. Happy or otherwise. Now," he said, bringing his hands down on his desk. "We have a business to run."

Mike arrived home at six as usual. His lunch with Tim had gone as hoped. Tim had sympathised, and read Mike's draft. He promised to tighten up some areas to avoid conflicting interpretation and to add places for the couple and their witnesses to sign. It would be ready at his offices on Wednesday afternoon. Tim also had some suggestions on home security that Mike decided to seriously consider.

Again, Liz had produced another fantastic meal, especially given the time available. It was Italian that night. It possibly spoiled the mood Liz was trying to create when her husband told her that the Cheat's Charter would be available to sign in Tim's office on Wednesday afternoon. Oddly enough, part of her resented the fact that Mike had obviously shared their situation with their friend. It got no better when he reminded her that if she had sex with Ged before it was signed Mike intended to divorce her for adultery. She felt sick when she realised that Mike had referred to Ged by name. What the Hell else did he know?

Mike complimented her on the meal, helped to tidy the kitchen and then moved to the living room to watch TV. He watched her, amused, as she tried to decide whether to sneak off to phone Ged and risk a row with Mike or whether to wait until the following day. Frankly, Mike didn't care either way.

That evening, in bed, she tried to initiate sex but her husband told her he had been through an uncomfortable and emotional day thanks to her, and didn't need any more drama, then he turned over and went to sleep.

Tuesday followed a similar pattern apart from Liz telling Ged that Mike had somehow already found out his name. Ged seemed to think it was funny; Liz, not so much.

Wednesday was oddly normal, but for each making their own way to Tim's office to sign the agreement. Once dated, signed and witnessed, Tim gave them each a copy and sealed and signed a third copy for his records. He looked at them sadly, but made no comment.

The couple travelled home together, barely speaking. They stopped off at a take-away as neither felt like cooking that evening. Liz went to sleep as frustrated that evening as she was the nights before.

On Thursday Mike called Aryana into his office at lunchtime. He had a wry smile. "It appears that my devoted wife is patient enough to wait until Friday night to avail herself of the benefits of our new marital arrangement." At Aryana's look, he grinned. "I asked my friend who got her the job if he knew what was going on. He didn't but he had recently taken on a new temp with no close ties to anyone in the company and he offered her a bonus to keep me informed on the quiet. Apparently she's a really good worker but she doesn't like Gerald at all. She actually called him 'a creepy tosser'. I'm afraid Liz seems to have pissed her off too, so she has been asking innocent questions like, 'how long have Liz and Ged been a couple?' That has apparently already started tongues wagging."

"Do you know what their plans are?" His PA asked.

Mike looked puzzled. "You mean apart from fucking like bunnies?"

Again with the groomed eyebrows. "I meant, do you know when they plan to meet?"

"Oh. Not really. Apparently she was 'overheard' booking a taxi to collect her from home at six thirty. I wonder if she'll have a meal ready for me."

"Please Mike, can I help you make it less of an adventure for her and perhaps a little less hurtful for you, if she does actually go off and leaves you alone?"

Mike looked at her, intrigued. She was a great PA and a good friend; she also had a wicked sense of humour. "Shit. My marriage is about as fucked as my wife hopes to be. Go for it. But you must not break the terms of the agreement."

Her face lit up. "Of course! Oh, yes. One more thing. May I have your copy of the agreement for a minute?". He passed it over with a quizzical look that she ignored as she left his office.

Aryana returned ten minutes later with the original document safely rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube. She also had two photocopies that she had carefully laminated.

"I have a proposition for you," she said, sitting down. He waited, so she continued. "If Liz is determined to follow this path, it isn't fair you denying yourself sex, and I can't imagine you wanting to go where others, possibly many others, have gone before, so your domestic sex-life isn't going to be particularly busy. I want you to own this situation. Don't let her and her fuck-buddy frame you as a cuckold! I want to put this up in our office so your staff know your wife is whoring herself and you are, with her agreement, free to choose any woman who wants you."

Mike looked uncertain. Aryana ploughed on, "Half of your staff are women; half the women adore you and most of the rest would fuck you anyway, just because you're good looking. You've never taken advantage because you're married and you aren't that kind of boss, but it's true. Say the word and I will happily do my job as your PA and put a different woman in your bed every week for months to come."

"No." Mike said, although reluctantly. "Tempting as it sounds, I can't be a boss who exploits his position for sex. I agree with your suggestion about stealing the initiative though. You have my permission to tell all the staff that my wife and I are officially in an open marriage, so they need not feel uncomfortable trying to decide whether to tell me if they see her with another man. There's no need to share the details though, I don't think it will help. But..." He pulled a sticky note from the pad on his desk and wrote on it. "Send a copy to this email address. Tell my mole she can leak this in the dealership so that Liz doesn't play the 'wronged wife' card if she gets caught out."

She left his office with a determined step. Her boss, her friend was suffering: she was going to call a special after-hours staff meeting tonight; women only. Mike was about to find out that some women understood loyalty. Then she had arrangements to make for Friday.

That Thursday evening the atmosphere at home was cool, at best. Liz had made another excellent meal but they both barely tasted it. At last she plucked up courage to say what she had to. "Mike, I have made plans to spend Friday night with a gentleman friend. I will be home to prepare a meal for you coming back from practice on Saturday. I believe that fits in with the terms of our agreement."

"Thank you for the heads-up," he replied politely.

"I can ask my friend to send his wife to keep you company," she pressed, anxious to engage Mike in some sort of reciprocal agreement. Trying to make him complicit.

He looked sharply at her. "We discussed this. I have no interest in this woman or any of your future conquests' cast-offs. Do us both a favour and never mention this again. I will not allow you to misrepresent us as 'swingers'. You want to fuck random men which means I am entitled to have sex with other women. The difference is that I will restrict myself to single women as I won't put another man in my position."

He stormed out of the room, leaving her to clean the kitchen alone. When she finished she went looking for him, he was in his study working on his laptop. "I know it's early," she simpered. "But I wondered if you wanted to go to bed now? And we could... Snuggle."

He considered. Ged hadn't had his dick in her yet; his spy was certain of that. He had a wicked idea. "Tell you what. You can give me a blow-job if you want. For old times sake."

She cheered up. He must be coming round. "Of course, darling, she purred," walking round his desk.

He held his hand up. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked.

She stopped in her tracks. Everything he said and did just lately confused her. She was supposed to be guiding him into her version of a mature relationship, but at every turn he twisted the situation. What was she forgetting? "I don't understand," she wailed, on the verge of tears. "You said I could suck your dick but now you're saying I've forgotten something; and I don't know what you mean."

He smiled kindly, "I know fucking up our marriage is new to you; we're both learning as we go. You forgot to mouthwash. I believe you haven't had sex with him yet but I'm not so sure you'd be so reluctant to go down on him." Mike laughed at the thought that occurred to him. "Yes, it would be a down payment." Liz didn't laugh. "Suit yourself," he said. "Anyway, you're not putting your mouth on my dick until you've rinsed with the antiseptic mouthwash in the bathroom. You choose, either way," and he turned back to his computer.

She fumed. He had done it again! He had undermined her again. She either walked away and dispensed with the idea of pleasuring him to regain his affection, or she humiliated herself by using the mouthwash, a tacit admission that she was somehow soiled. How did he do this to her every fucking time? And the thing was, she still couldn't decide what to do for the best.

As his wife wallowed in torment, Mike was sorting out his finances. He virtually emptied their joint accounts, scrupulously putting half of the cash in each of their private accounts. If the shit hit the fan, she wasn't paying for her divorce lawyer out of his money. He made sure all of the rent and utilities were paid in full and then cancelled any cards in their joint names. Again, she could be responsible for her own expenses.

Then he emailed his brother to warn him that their finances could come under investigation if Liz was bright enough to engage a terrier as a divorce lawyer. He got an acknowledgement almost immediately sympathising and offering any assistance he needed. He sent a final message promising an update in a few days.

Liz was still in the living room, contemplating whether to blow Mike on his terms or let him go without. Mike finished what he was doing, closed down the, now password protected, laptop and went to bed. Liz eventually went upstairs, still undecided, to find the question was moot: he was fast asleep.

On Friday morning Mike was surprisingly cheerful, though there was no affection there, and his leaving without giving her a goodbye kiss had become the new normal. Liz was both excited and apprehensive about that evening. She would get to feel another man inside her after seven years of just having Mike. She was concerned that Mike was still being difficult. If only he'd let Ged send his wife. Ged said she was a really good fuck and would do just about anything.

When she got to the office, she picked up a pile of documents that needed copying and made her way to the copier close to where Ged worked. She didn't notice the new temp following her carrying a sheet of A4 paper. After she had told Ged how much she was looking forwards to their assignation that evening, she used the copier. As she finished she smiled at the young woman waiting to use it after her. She never noticed the same girl following her back down the corridor, empty-handed.

Mike's day was slightly surreal. Aryana had briefed all the female staff on the state of Mike's marriage the previous evening. She had been clear. He ran the business: As his PA, she ran the office and she would not allow either good intentions or self interest to interfere with the business. Their contribution would be to help take the pressure off their boss by making the company run like silk. If any of the single women were interested in consoling their boss sexually they went through Aryana. Anyone approaching him directly would find her arse out of the door pretty damn quick. Any of the women who were married, engaged or in established relationships could forget it. Their boss was not going to cuckold another man.