We Need to Talk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was starting to waver a little already but it stopped altogether as his questing finger and thumb found her clit. She felt the muscles in her belly tighten as she pushed herself against his hand. She finally took an unsteady breath. "Dear God!" She exclaimed. Mike smiled to himself as he heard the lust in her voice and he sucked her nipple as hard as he could into his mouth and then caught it firmly between his teeth, rubbing the engorged flesh with his tongue. A surge of pleasure coursed through her body and Mike amplified it by rubbing her clit as the tremor hit her. A wave of spasms assailed her as she threw her head back and came. "Oh fuck!" She cried, "I never knew I could feel like that."

In the en-suite shower Aryana smiled contentedly at the sound of her little girl's cries of ecstasy. There would be no wondering if she was still a virgin; there would be no need for secrets. Jas was a woman now and they had shared the same bed with the same lover. Their relationship would be different after this but she wasn't concerned, because neither had a claim on Mike, he was married. They had each had their reasons for being there in his bed and, as far as she was concerned, the only loser was Liz.

Mike reached a little further between Jas's legs and gently slipped his forefinger inside her with his thumb still touching her clit. He had kept on kissing her breast, but more gently again as he rubbed the soft moist walls of her vagina trying to find the place he was looking for. Suddenly she arched her back. "Nngh!... Oh God!... I'm going to..." Mike could feel her body trembling, until, "Aahh." She let out a long wavering breath. "Oh! Fuck! That's soooo good!"

Mike leaned up to kiss her. "Turn over on your other side," he said between kisses. She did and made herself comfortable then he slipped his cock between her glorious round cheeks and rubbed its head between her lips. She moaned with anticipation and then again as he slid into her. They lay, spooned, as Mike thrust into her with short hard strokes as his left arm cupped her breasts and sought out her erect nipples and continued their torment. From this angle the head of his cock seemed to hit that special place inside her with every stroke and it didn't take long before she felt herself building up again. She tried, she really did, to match Mike's rhythm but before too long even her desire to push back to embed him deeper inside was overcome as her body just wouldn't respond. Her back arched, her belly muscles froze, her breathing stopped as she came.

Mike kept stroking for another minute and then he too succumbed and flooded her insides with his milk. They lay, locked together, until Aryana emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and stood over them. "I'm starving," she announced. "And there's no way anyone is going to get fed anytime soon if you two shower together. So, Mike, get your arse into the bathroom and her ladyship can go in, on her own, while you're getting dressed."

Mike grinned at his PA, he was glad their relationship hadn't changed too much, and did as he was told. Jasmine just stretched like a cat and then looked up at her mother. "Seriously mum, how can any woman risk losing a lover like him for the sake of a quickie with some bloke from the office?"

Aryana shook her head. "I honestly don't have a sensible answer sweetheart. I know you don't have the experience to compare, but he really is that good. Your best bet at Uni will be to find a boy you like and teach him to be as good as Mike, because there won't be many nineteen year olds as skilled as him."

The three of them decided that they were too lazy and too content to cook so about half past nine they piled into Mike's car to drive to a small café bistro that was noted for its breakfast menu. There was a couple just leaving when they arrived and the server cleared the table and seated them. They had studied the menu as they waited so they ordered straight away. Jas fancied the Eggs Benedict, Aryana the Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg while Mike insisted on the Full English; sausage, bacon, black pudding, fried egg, hash brown, mushroom, tomato and baked beans. With toast. He saw the girls looking at him. "What?" He asked, looking innocently at them. "This is down to you two. I need a lot of protein to make up for recent losses." They all burst out laughing.

When Liz got out of the taxi, Mike's car was gone but there was another car on the drive; it looked like the one that was there the previous evening. Who's car was it and where the Hell was he? She let herself in and checked the house. There was no-one there. The kitchen was tidy, their bed didn't seem to have been slept in but the spare bedroom seemed to have been used: she pulled the top cover back.

Her mind froze for a moment as reality hit. She knew, intellectually, that Mike was entitled to have sex with other women but now she was confronted with the reality. Last night Mike had sex, he had obviously had a lot of sex. And, was that blood? Was one of them on her period? Or..? No way! He had never scored a fucking virgin? Of course he bloody did! While she was being laughed at for suggesting her 'stud' might like to go down on her, Mike was screwing a fucking virgin. She sat down heavily in the bedside chair and tried to wrap her mind around what had happened. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear the front door open.

Mike noticed Liz's overnight bag where she had dropped it in the hallway, though he didn't recognise it, he knew it had to be hers. "Odd," he thought, knowing she hadn't taken one with her. "It looks like Liz is home sooner than we expected," he told his companions. "I know you've already put your cases in the car, so I'll see you on Monday," he said, looking at Aryana. He turned to Jas. "And I've no idea when we'll see each other again, but I wish you all the best in your studies. And I won't forget our time together: ever."

As he reached out to give them each one last hug before he went to look for his wife, Aryana blocked him with her hand. "Stop. You're reacting, not thinking." He stepped back and looked at her enquiringly. "Have you done anything wrong?" She asked. Before he could answer she continued. "No you haven't. Are you uncomfortable about Liz finding out who spent the night with you?" She saw the look on his face. "Ah, that's it."

Mike felt rather defensive. "I'm just so far out of my comfort zone that I have no idea how this conversation is supposed to go so I'm quite happy to avoid it." He looked at both women in turn. "From your expressions I take it that was the wrong thing to say?"

Aryana kept her voice low. "Look, this is your new reality; you have to own it. It isn't like you to avoid confronting something that needs to be dealt with, just because it's uncomfortable, so don't start now. Liz never introduced you to her lover, though she was quite happy to park his wife in your bed, so take the initiative again and just pretend..." She stopped and looked thoughtful for a moment. "No! Don't pretend anything. Just acknowledge that you will have other women in your bed and treat it as a matter of course. We're both delighted she gave us the chance to sleep with you and you seemed to come round to the idea too, so embrace it. And, apart from anything else, it'll really get under her skin if we all seem at ease meeting her like this, while she's the one feeling awkward."

He considered. Aryana ran his office the way that she did because she understood people better than he did. His genius was to recognise her skills and trust them. He looked at Jas to see if she was on board or uncomfortable; her confident grin said it all. She was her mother's daughter after all. He took a deep breath. "Hi Liz," he called out. "We're back, where are you?"

Liz started at the sound of his voice. She was about to answer when she deciphered what he had said. 'We're back'. For God's sake, he'd never brought the bloody women back with him; had he?

"I'll be down in a minute," she replied. She used the en-suite in their bedroom and made her way downstairs and followed the sound of voices into the living room, where she found Mike explaining how the surround sound system in the room linked to the infotainment setup to an attractive young woman while an older but equally attractive woman looked on. The older woman looked familiar.

Mike finished what he was saying and looked up. "Oh, hello," he said. "We weren't expecting you back so early or you could have come and had breakfast with us." He was amazed just how easily the words came. "I don't know if you remember Aryana, my PA, and this is her daughter Jasmine." The women both smiled politely at her. Liz was reeling. His semen, their cunt juices, her hymeneal blood were staining the sheets upstairs and he was introducing them like two old pals at a fucking coffee morning.

Aryana broke in. "I'm so embarrassed," she said apologetically. "I would have changed the bed if I'd realised you'd be home when we got back, but." She paused and shrugged, "We weren't sure if we'd, you know, finished with it." She flashed a smile at Mike. "I think it would be in bad taste to carry on now Liz is home so I'll go and strip it now." And she strode out of the room and went upstairs.

Liz was still floundering when Jas smiled sweetly at her. "Thank you so much for letting Uncle Mike make love to me. It was my first time and I can't imagine anyone else making it so wonderful. My only disappointment was having to share him with my mum. But, I suppose I learned nearly as much watching them together because, well, it's not like you can take notes when you're coming: is it?" Liz shook her head mutely.

"Uncle Mike!" She thought. "Christ! The man was living most men's fantasy: Mother/daughter, virgin niece. Fuck! For two pence I'd have joined in myself."

Mike joined in. "Well, I don't want to seem insensitive so I'll ask. Did your evening go well? Did Ged's wife join you? When she was here she seemed to be: oh, what's the expression? Oh yes. 'Up for it'," While Liz tried to collect her thoughts, he spoke again. "But one more thing. I said this before and you ignored me. Never, repeat never have another one of your men's wives at my door again. That was cruel to her and you offended me."

Liz was so rattled that she was glad to have a question she could answer. "That was all bloody Ged's idea. I told him that you weren't interested in swapping but the moron went ahead anyway. I have no fucking idea what he was thinking. I had no idea she was coming here and I'm sorry."

Aryana stopped on her way to the washing machine with her arms full of bedding. "If it's any help Liz, there's no need to worry about your husband being alone when you are entertaining a gentleman. As his PA I already have a list of ten more single women between twenty and fifty who are only too happy to, shall we say, keep him company when you are out. If you give me a heads-up a few hours in advance then I can make all the necessary arrangements." And she carried on to the utility room.

"Ten! Ten fucking women already lined up. And that's not including these two. Jesus!" She thought. Now she could see why he wasn't interested in Sandra.

"So how was your evening?" Mike persisted.

Liz considered. She was home early. She knew she wasn't glowing with sexual contentment like the well-fucked teenager in front of her; she wasn't sure if Mike would be able to see the hotel bill on her card statement and she knew he had a spy in her office. If she lied, she would look foolish, especially if Ged spilled the beans at work.

"I had barely acceptable sex with a well-hung cretin," she admitted. "Sandra had pissed off to the bingo and, frankly, I wish I'd gone with her."

Jasmine looked sad. At first Liz assumed that it was sympathy for her but she soon realised it was more that she was concerned that 'Uncle Mike' might not be available to continue her education. Mike's expression was more guarded. "So where does that leave your little experiment?" He asked in a level tone. He considered adding more, but thought better of it.

Liz struggled to find an answer. "I don't know," she confessed. "I just needed to feel another man inside me and Ged was there for the asking. Perhaps if I'd been less desperate to climb into his bed I might have had a more reasoned discussion with you and..." She waved her hand about, helplessly, to indicate the chaos she'd caused. "The thing is," she paused to think. "The thing is, I don't think I'm over it."

Jas stood up and walked to the door. "I think you both need space to sort things out. I'll get mum and we'll leave you to it. I will see you again though, Mike, before I leave for Uni."

A few minutes later, after Aryana and Jas had said their goodbyes, Mike and Liz returned to the living room, and as they sat down facing each other it was Mike's turn to open the conversation, "So Liz," he began. "We need to talk."