We Need to Talk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him and smiled. "I admit that I was a little uncomfortable sitting downstairs while you were busy deflowering my little girl. But," she paused as she tried to describe her feelings. "But she was so radiantly happy how could I not be happy for her too?" Aryana's expression changed. "Jas has left your bed so that I can take her place. If you don't want to make love to me; that's okay. But if she thinks that I turned away when I had the chance to sleep with you, I'll have disappointed her, and I won't do that."

Mike threw the sheet that had covered him back, "Then join me in my lair," he said in his best evil villain voice. "For this is where I defile innocent women."

Aryana grinned at his levity. "I'm not sure that I qualify as innocent, but I could really do with a good defiling if you don't mind, you wicked man." So saying, she stood and undressed; no teasing, she just took her clothes off and folded them neatly on the bedside chair. She turned to see Mike propped up on one arm, watching her. "Will I do?" She said, turning slowly three hundred and sixty degrees before his gaze.

"Well," he replied. "I could say yes or," He indicated his erection, "I could just show you; whichever you find most convincing. I do have to say, though, you are truly a beautiful woman and I would love for you to join me in this bed; that is, if you're not too busy."

Aryana climbed into bed with her boss and they lay and kissed and explored and pleasured each other with hands and mouths. She knelt between his legs and worshipped his cock. It had been a long time since she last pleasured a man with her mouth but, from Mike's expressions of satisfaction, it was obvious she could still remember the basics. When Mike went down on her, she knew that no man had ever licked her clit, her labia or vagina with the skill and enthusiasm that he did. He put one, then two, then three fingers inside her and finger-fucked her until she started to writhe above him. He withdrew his hand and then put a single finger back into her cunny, searching for the tiny, almost mythical spot that would bring her even closer to another orgasm. It worked, and for the first time in her life she came even before her partner fucked her.

Mike had Jas ride him to give her control of her penetration. With Aryana it was about giving her pleasure and, it turned out, she liked to be taken from behind. So, when Jas came back upstairs, it was to see her mother on all fours with Mike fucking her by pulling her hips onto his thrusting cock. Jas was entranced and she moved to the bedroom chair and sat quietly watching as the man who took her innocence reduced her mother to a sweaty, moaning fuck-doll.

"Was that what I looked like?" Jas thought to herself as she saw her mother spasm as she came the second time. "Fuck, but that looks so..." she stopped as she just couldn't think of the words to describe the sight of her mother so lost in the moment as Mike kept pounding into her. Mike's long strokes meant that Jas could clearly see her mother cunt's juice glistening on his shaft every time he pulled out ready for the next thrust. And there were a lot of thrusts.

Aryana was completely unaware that her daughter was watching her. In fact, her entire being was focussed on the sensation of the cock sawing in and out of her cunt and the feel of Mike's balls banging against her clit on every stroke. Nothing in else in the world concerned her, and all she wanted to do was revel in the ecstasy that she was feeling. And Fuck! was it good. Every time that Mike's belly hit her buttocks she made a sound in her throat; part growl, part grunt. No words, words took too much concentration, and all she cared about was the sensation building inside her, building so much: Oh! This was going to be so fucking good.

She thought she heard someone speak, "Aryana. I can't hold back much longer." It sounded like a man's voice. Probably Mike because her was the one fucking her. She pushed back harder against his thrusts.

She finally found her voice "Please, not yet, just... just a few more... Oh!... So close... Just..." she felt him pulse inside her and the warmth of his seed hitting her furthest depths. That sensation was enough to take her over the edge and her body locked. Mike kept thrusting until she relaxed and he was content that there was nothing he could do to prolong her orgasm. Jas watched intently as they both collapsed in a sweaty heap, with Mike still embedded in her mother's cunt.

Jas walked over to the bed and stood over them as Mike's cock slipped out of her mum. Jas bent over and held his dick. "Please?" She looked at him, He just smiled.

She bent over and took his penis in her mouth and tasted the unique blend of his and her mother's juices on his cock. She felt so close to both of them at that moment, as if somehow she had been a participant in their loving. She would never forget this night. Ever.

Gerald and Liz had finished their second drink and returned to his bedroom. Liz Lay on the bed and held her arms out for Ged to join her. He sat on the side of the bed gazing lustfully at her breasts. She gloated to herself. "He so fucking wants me!"

Ged leaned forwards and pulled her bra upwards so her tits were fully uncovered. He bent to take her nipple into his mouth and sucked, drawing it to a hard nub. Then he swapped sides to attend to it's twin. Liz gasped with pleasure. he used both hands to knead her breasts twisting both peaks with his thumbs. She could feel herself getting damp. He moved one hand down to cup her mound, squeezing her nether lips between his fingers. Oh! that felt good.

"I think you seem to be about ready," he said softly as he moved between her thighs. Ged took his dick in his hand and rubbed it between her pussy lips and then pushed it into her opening. She was already wet but he didn't rush. He allowed her to adjust and he slipped into her a little at a time to make sure her pussy juice completely lubricated his cock. Once he was satisfied he started to move his hips.

Liz couldn't feel any difference in his length but she managed to convince herself that she could tell his dick was thicker than Mike's, particularly when Ged was fully embedded in her. She lay on her back with her arms around him as Ged fucked her enthusiastically. This was what she wanted, this was the experience she needed to share with Mike, if only he wasn't so stubborn. A different dick inside her; perhaps a little bigger, but not enough to make her husband feel inadequate. And Ged's style was different: he was so much more assertive. She started to feel her first orgasm building.

"Oh," she gasped. "That's so good. Oh, please keep fucking me." Ged didn't reply as he lifted her thighs to separate them to allow him to pound deeper.

"Oh, yes." Her moans were interspersed with little grunts as her body tensed as the sensation mounted. "Fuck, I'm so close.." Her hips bucked as she tried to meet Ged's thrusts and then... They both came within seconds of each other. Neither was sure who's orgasm had triggered the other's. Was it Ged slathering her cervix with his sperm that sent her over the edge, or was it her cunt gripping his cock like a vice that brought him off?

Ged rolled off her and stood up. "Fuck, you're good. I knew you would be. I could just tell you needed a proper man inside you to show you a good time." Then he stalked off to the bathroom.

Liz lay for a while waiting for him to return, thinking about how it had been. It was exciting to know that she had another man's semen inside her and she was looking forward to getting some more.

Then Ged came back into the room. "I never thought," he said. "I should have let you go first. Where are my manners?"

"No," she replied, in her most sultry voice. "I'm good for now. You ready to play some more?"

Ged looked a little surprised but grinned. "You really are a dirty girl aren't you? Okay then, another drink break and then we'll try and get another round in before Our San gets back from the bingo."

Liz rolled on her side and raised one knee. "Or we could just stay in bed and 'entertain' each other until you're ready to go again." She stressed the word, 'entertain'.

Ged looked uncertain for a moment then he gave a short, humourless laugh. "I dunno. You women. Always wanting guys to go down on you. I mean, who does that? Especially not when you've got spunk dripping out of it." He shook his head in mock despair. "See you downstairs."

Liz watched in amazement as she tried to process what had just happened. She had opened her legs for a man and, rather than stay and play, he had laughed at her and gone for a drink. She grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and holding it between her legs walked to the bathroom.

When she finally got downstairs, wearing only her thong, Ged had a drink waiting for her. There was a lot going through her head but she was on a promise for another fuck, so best not to start an argument now. But, there was one thing she couldn't let go unchallenged, "What did you mean 'when San gets back'?"

Now he looked uncomfortable. "Well, she was supposed to be at your place all night tonight, giving your old man a good seeing to. I mean, she pissed off to the bingo to give us some space but when she gets home she's hardly going to sleep in the spare room while I'm banging you in her bed, is she?"

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do?" She demanded; starting to get really pissed off. "I told you Mike wasn't interested but instead of sorting somewhere else out for us, you just sent her anyway? And that was your plan? That was fucking it?" She was almost incoherent with rage at his arrogance and sheer stupidity.

Ged didn't like being talked down to by women, and he'd already had an earful from San, so he wasn't to pleased to be on the receiving end of attitude from Liz too. "I told you," he shot back. "We can squeeze another round in before she gets back, and then you can have the spare room for tonight. If you don't fancy that, you can just fuck off now."

Liz stood, paralysed with fury and frustration. There was no way in Hell that this useless, arrogant, misogynistic, fuckwit was getting between her legs again, but there was no fucking way she could go home tonight with her tail between her legs, not while Mike had those two hookers in his bed.

Eventually she snapped and turned and stormed off upstairs. As soon as she got to the bedroom she grabbed her phone and ordered an Uber. Fortunately it was the quiet spell between delivering folks to their nights out and fetching them home again so she was promised a collection in ten minutes.

She put her bra on and slipped back into her dress and shoes and picked up her bag. Thank God, she had brought her bank cards with her. When her ride arrived, she stomped downstairs and, wishing Ged a sincere, 'fuck you', she left, making sure to slam the door on the way out.

"Crazy bitch," thought Ged as she left. "Nice tits though."

Mike lay back looking at the ceiling as his thoughts drifted. He couldn't entirely rid himself of mental images of his wife giving herself to another man. On the other hand, the despair he had anticipated couldn't take root because he had a beautiful woman on each arm and one was caressing his belly while the other was trying to massage his cock back to erection; with some success.

His mental meanderings were interrupted when Aryana shifted and then sat up. "Clever girl," she told her daughter. "Where did you learn how to do that?" She asked, frowning with suspicion.

Jas just laughed. "I didn't learn it at all. I just wanted so much to touch him, and this is what happened."

Aryana paused, and then sighed. "This is so fucked up, but watch anyway." She looked at Mike who stared back, challenging her with his eyes. She moved between his legs and took his cock from her daughter's hand.

Aryana bent and began to kiss the root nuzzling down to his balls and then licking her way up his shaft. As she worked her magic his erection firmed even more until she was ready to take him in her mouth. Mike already knew how good she was from earlier, but now she was, not showing off, but demonstrating to her daughter how to do it well. Mike considered only for a second whether to commentary Ayana's actions but decided that this was mother daughter time and he should lie back and enjoy the moment.

As Jas scooted down to watch her mother's tutorial more closely, she presented Mike with an unparalleled view that had two immediate effects. The first was to pump his cock even harder and the second was an irresistible urge to caress the plump juicy lips nestled between those gorgeous young cheeks.

Jas moaned as she felt his thumb just rubbing between her labia and then louder a couple of minutes later as his thumb moved to her clit and a couple of fingers slid inside her. Aryana looked up from gently jacking his shaft while she had been tormenting the underside of his glans with her tongue. She was confused at first, up until then Jas had been focusing on her mum's oral masterclass but now she seemed distracted. Then she noticed how her daughter was rocking back and forth and how one of Mike's hands was out of sight and he had a contented smirk on his face. She decided that this was not the time to ask Jas to take over, so she bent back to her task.

In less than five minutes Jas was on the brink of another orgasm and she begged Mike to fuck her the way he had her mum. He was only too happy to oblige so they all swapped around. Aryana climbed off the bed while Jas took position on all fours in the centre. Mike moved to kneel behind her, then he paused and looked at her mum.

"Aryana?" He said in a voice oozing sex and mischief as he rubbed his thumb along Jas' slit. "Jas and I would be honoured if you would be part of this. Would you like to be the one to put my cock inside your daughter?"

Jas pleaded, "Oh please mum, I need this so much; just do it so he stops teasing me like this!"

Aryana smiled and shook her head as she took his cock and fed it between her daughter's glistening lips and watched it slide deep inside her. Her own vagina responded in sympathy with Jas's as Mike started to pull her hips backwards as he drove his cock as far as he could into her. Less than two hours ago her little girl had been a virgin and look at her now, rutting like a bitch in heat with a man old enough to be her father.

Mike hadn't finished though. "Aryana," he broke into her thoughts. "I know Jas would love it if you were to touch her breasts and squeeze her nipples."

She looked at him, stunned. "What?"

He kept on pulling Jas into him as he spoke. "Just do it. Trust me, feel her breasts. Help me to make her come."

Jas gasped at the thought of her mum feeling her tits while a man fucked her from behind. "Oh God... yes..., mum do it!.. Please..."

Aryana stepped to the bed and put one hand on her daughter's back. Even that felt strange while her girl was mating with the boss. Then slowly she reached down and took Jas's ample breast in her hand. She'd never been with another woman so she could only guess that Jas would enjoy the same things that she did when she masturbated. Certainly, there was no doubt that Jas enjoyed the feel and even more the thought of her mum rubbing her nipples and it brought her ever closer to her climax.

As her moans got louder Mike spoke again, "Aryana! Now, rub her clit; she's so close." This time she didn't hesitate: She was going to Hell anyway, so why worry?

In less than a minute it was over for Jas. She squealed as it rolled over her and she collapsed face down on the bed. Mike followed her, still embedded but she was too far gone to carry on. Fortunately mum was there to take over. This time it was her turn to taste her daughter on Mike's cock before her skilful tongue caused him to empty his balls into her mouth. She might even have shared with Jas had her daughter been willing, but the poor girl was out of it for the moment, so Aryana swallowed it all.

Liz directed her driver into town and had him drop her near the centre. There, her clothes, though skimpy, at least fit in with the younger women heading out for an evening clubbing. She stopped in at one of the larger stores that was open until ten, where she bought a cheap overnight case, a change of underwear some toiletries and some leggings. After paying, she went to the in-store loos and put the leggings on. Now she could at least book into a hotel without looking like a whore setting up shop. She managed to get a room at a place near the station that was part of a chain they had used before, so she knew she'd be comfortable.

Once she reached her room she kicked off her shoes, sat on the bed and cried tears of frustration. It had all seemed so simple in her imagination. She wanted to sleep with Ged. Mike was supposed to enjoy having sex with Sandra. Then, in the morning they would get back together and have amazing sex because... And that was the problem. She couldn't give Mike a coherent reason why the sex would be amazing; she was just sure it would be. If he'd just trusted her, it would have been okay.

Admittedly, Sandra wasn't as gorgeous as the two whores Mike had found. Actually, she was rather plain, though willing. And, if pressed, she had to admit that Ged was a bit of a dud in bed. Yes, he had a decent dick, and yes, she came, eventually. But novelty apart, he was a lousy lover compared to Mike. Or any of the men she'd ever slept with, really.

So feeling sorry for herself she showered and climbed into her solitary bed for a lonely early night. As she started to drift off, she wondered what Mike was doing and how long he'd rented those women for. That's when she realised she was jealous.

On Saturday morning Liz woke early. She showered again, as much to occupy her time as anything else, then dressed and went for breakfast in the pub next door to the hotel. She had to vacate the room by ten so she killed a little more time watching the news on the TV in her room before checking out and walking to the nearby station to get a taxi home. She felt... flat somehow. This wasn't the triumphant exhilaration that she'd anticipated for so long. She was returning to her husband after having sex with another man; she should have felt ebullient, worldly-wise, sexually enlightened but she didn't feel any of that. No! She told herself, it was all Mike and Geds' fault. If Mike had been more reasonable she could have stayed with Ged longer and the next time would have been better. If Ged hadn't been such a dick, they could have spent the night in a hotel and it could have been great. Next time she'd make sure she was better organised.

Mike was woken just after eight by the soft murmur of voices and then he felt the bed shift as one of his companions got out. He heard her pad softly to the bathroom as he opened his eyes to see Jas on his right side propped up on her left arm looking down at him and smiling contentedly at her first lover. She bent to kiss him gently on the lips and then she spoke.

"Mum said that men always seem to wake up with an erection and that seemed such a waste so..." She pulled the sheet down to her waist and, with her right hand, she cupped her left breast and offered it to him. It was such a simple but loving moment and he gave himself to it without hesitation. He moved his head to nuzzle at her nipple as it started to harden. He took the bud into his mouth and gently suckled on it as it firmed even more.

He turned even further towards her and, without breaking contact with her breast, moved his left hand to stroke the other one. Jas just shut her eyes and let herself get lost in the sensation of her man suckling on one teat while his hand tormented the other; stroking, rubbing and nipping the sensitive nubs. After a couple on minutes he moved his hand slowly down her body, delighting in the touch of her soft warm flesh until he reached her sex. This time it was Jas who shifted to give him access, and she jerked as his hand found her and began to rub, so gently between her lips.