We Need to Talk Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one objected, although a couple of wives sighed with disappointment. They loved their jobs and it was Mike's attitude that made his office a great place to work. He didn't employ women, or gays, or people of colour or with disabilities: no, he wanted people who could work as part of a team. What they looked like or who they fancied was of no interest to him. He had no time for divas, yes men, back stabbers or any other of those self serving wastes of space that polluted so many workplaces. His mantra was work hard and fit in and we'll pay more than the competition. If that doesn't suit you; don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. His staff turnover was a tenth that of his competitors.

Aryana had given the male employees a shorter briefing that morning. The message in the office was simple, Mike's wife was a slut. He was a free agent. No offering to fix him up with friends, exes or sisters though. His PA was in charge of 'procurement' and she would not tolerate anyone forgetting it.

So Mike was surprised at how normal the office felt. He could tell everyone was aware but it seemed as though they had processed the information, filed it in their minds and, just moved on. So he did the same and buckled down to work with the rest of the team.

At four o'clock Aryana knocked at Mike's office door and told him she needed to leave early to run some errands. He wished her a good weekend and she hoped that his evening didn't prove too traumatic.

He considered and dismissed staying back in the office until his wife left the house. He also dismissed the idea of stopping at the pub for a meal. Both were avoiding the issue, something he hated to do. He got in at six o'clock to find a simple stew in the oven ready to eat when he was. His wife called that she was in the shower and then she was going to get ready to go out. Another euphemism.

He was almost grateful when the doorbell rang. His wife shouted, "If that's the fucking taxi, tell them they're too early and they'll have to wait." He wandered to the door wondering at the perversity of his wife giving him errands to do so she could get on with preparing to be unfaithful. As it turned out, it wasn't the taxi. it was Aryana and a young woman. He took another look, "No way," He gasped. "Yasmine, is it really you?"

The couple smiled at his surprise. "Yes it's me Mike." said the young woman. "It has been a couple of years since we've seen each other, so I'll forgive you. I think it was my sixteenth birthday party. And I anglicised my name. I go by Jasmine or just Jas now."

Aryana interrupted. "Are you going to let us in or not? We need to get ready."

Mike's had long ago realised was that it was usually wise to do as she suggested, so he stood back and watched as they entered, noticing for the first time that they were both pulling small cases behind them. Aryana looked into the living room. "Right. We'll change in here; shut the door behind us."

Nothing tonight seemed to make sense downstairs so he went upstairs to see if his wife was showing any signs of relenting. The sight that greeted him as he opened the bedroom door made it clear that she wasn't. She was wearing a tiny red G string, a matching lace bra that left nothing to the imagination, a garter belt holding up black sheer stockings and three inch heels. She should have looked like sex on legs. instead she looked... desperate. She saw him looking. "I'll wear this for you tomorrow night if you want babe," she whispered. Then she slipped an ultra short black dress over her head. Now she looked like a street-walker. What the fuck was she thinking?

Nevertheless he owed it to both of them to try. "Liz, please think this through. Neither of us has crossed a line yet. Don't go. We can put everything that's happened up to now behind us. If you go to him tonight, I have to tell you that I think you are making a foolish choice that won't end the way you are hoping for."

She looked at him with a patronising smile. "You'll see I'm right eventually. I'm just sad you wouldn't let me find you some company for tonight."

He sighed at her reply. "You told me yourself that you wanted to fuck Gerald, you're dressed like a slut and you're tarting yourself up like a woman wanting to be fucked. Once you walk out of the door, I have to assume that you have chosen adultery over our marriage. At that point you must realise that I can do whatever I want with whoever I want to. You know that, don't you? Are you absolutely sure you're going to be able to handle that? Because whatever happens from here onwards is down to you and you alone."

She started to brush her long blonde hair. "Of course I'm okay with that. That's what I want for us both. I promise it will make our marriage stronger."

Mike just shrugged his shoulders in resignation. He'd tried.

The doorbell rang again. It was only six fifteen. Liz looked flushed. "Tell the twat to wait, for fuck's sake." She walked into the en-suite bathroom, smiling to herself. For once, she was in charge of the situation. Let's see him fuck this up for her.

As Mike left the bedroom, a voice drifted up from the front door, "Mike, did you order a hooker?" Then another voice, possibly outside, seemingly angry.

Mike walked back downstairs, shaking his head. Tonight was never going to be pleasant but he hadn't expected it to be so odd. As he got towards the entrance hall he heard Aryana's voice. "I'm sorry madam, but I can't allow you in; you aren't expected." She turned as she heard Mike's footsteps behind her. She bowed as he approached. "I'm sorry to disturb you Sir, but this lady insists that you are expecting her, but she isn't on your schedule.

Aryana wasn't usually this servile and submissive in the office, but then she wasn't usually wearing an outfit straight from the erotic fantasy version of The 1001 Arabian Nights. Mike could barely take his eyes off her. She. Looked. Absolutely. Fucking. Stunning!

Her entire outfit seemed consist of large areas of honey coloured flesh with her breasts, bum and genitals tantalisingly hinted at through the wisps of pale blue silk fabric that just, and only just, concealed them. The effect was so much more seductive than the explicit underwear his wife had paraded in.

Trying to keep a grip on the situation, he looked past his PA to a skinny looking woman on the doorstep. "Ged sent me," She husked. "He said some good pussy would settle your mind."

"Oh," he replied. "If it's that good then why does he need my wife's?" At that point her eyes widened. He turned to see that Jas had joined them in the entrance hall dressed as scantily as her her mother but in lemon silk and with slightly more generous breasts. She stood demurely, head bowed, hands clasped in front of her. She was every bit the vision that her mother was and the sight of the two of them together meant that he fought to hide his burgeoning erection from all three women.

"We await your pleasure, Sir. May I serve your meal now?" Jas whispered. He could swear he could hear the blood pulsing through his body; and most of it seemed to be heading for his penis. He got his act together though and managed to get a coherent sentence out.

"Yes Yasmine. I will eat in the dining room tonight. Serve my meal in there and open the wine."

"Yes Sir" she responded. Then she bowed her head and glided off to the kitchen. He watched her backside every inch of the way.

"May I assist her Sir?" asked her mother in a sweet, sensual, submissive voice. Jesus! She was as sexy as her daughter.

"Please do," he responded, enjoying the unexpected twist and playing along happily. Aryana followed her daughter to the kitchen covering her face with a veil as she went. "Aha!" He thought as it struck him. "That's for when Liz comes down. She'll never recognise them, and the rules say I don't have to introduce them."

He turned back to the bemused woman at the door, as she tried to come to terms with the unexpected scene in front of her. "Tell you what," he said. "My wife has a date to fuck your old man, and I'm sure she won't mind giving you a lift back home in her taxi. Because you sure as shit aren't needed here." He let her in and told her to wait by the door.

He went and found his erotic XXX rated Disney princesses in the dining room. They had found Liz's spice rack and done something to the stew that had elevated it it from its previous, rather mundane, incarnation. Obviously Liz had higher priorities than catering to her husband's palate tonight. The food was beautifully presented, the table was set, the wine was poured and the ladies looked amazing as they stood in apparently near naked submissive splendour at the other side of the table, facing the door, seemingly awaiting the opportunity to serve his every whim.

And that's how Liz found them when she came downstairs. "What the fuck is this?" She demanded.

"Well, I thought I'd eat in here tonight as I have visitors," he said innocently.

"You know what I mean," her voice rose in volume as well as pitch. The only thought in her head was that the fucker had done it again!

"You said I could fuck Ged's wife. And I said I'd rather choose my own women. Funny thing; even though I told you I wasn't interested in his drippy seconds, there she is in our hall waiting for a lift back to her pimp, sorry, her husband, with you. I have made my own arrangements and, comparing my choice against your consolation fuck, on balance, you and Gerald can keep her and I'll hang on to these two."

"Who the fuck are they?" She asked, obviously really pissed.

"Well dear," he smiled sweetly at her, just to piss her off even more. "One's called 'Bugger all' and the other's called 'To do with you'. You know, as per the agreement you signed so that you could fuck Gerald."

The doorbell rang again. He turned his attention back to his meal, dismissing her. "That's probably your taxi. Don't forget to take Gerald's wife back to him. I've got no use for her."

Liz was furious as she stormed into the entrance hall to find a skinny middle-aged woman with bleached blonde hair standing by the front door. The woman looked at her uncertainly.

"Are you Liz?" She asked, "Cos I ain't got a fuckin' clue who's who in this madhouse. I got all dressed up nice for a good shag tonight, 'cos Ged reckoned your bloke would want a solid revenge fuck 'cos he'd know Ged was porking you." She unbelted and opened her coat to show Liz that she was only wearing a thong, a tiny lacy bra, and stockings and a suspender belt underneath. They were dressed much alike, only the other woman's were in black.

Liz looked at the woman's barely covered body. Sallow skin, small but saggy breasts and stretch marked belly. This was a body a husband should love because it represented the family they had raised together, but Liz had expected Mike to accept it in exchange for her giving herself to Ged. If she'd had a shred of self awareness left, she would have been embarrassed.

This was the final turning point: like Mike said, no irretrievable lines had been crossed. But Liz was so consumed by her certainty that she was entitled to fuck other men that she told the woman to fasten her coat, then she dragged her to the waiting car.

In the dining room there was an awkward silence. Then Mike looked up and said, "Well that was more entertaining than I expected." He smiled at the two women, who relaxed from their handmaiden poses and grinned at him.

Jas spoke up. "Why was she dressed like a prostitute? I thought she had a date."

Neither Mike nor her mother could come up with an answer that made any sense, so they just let the question hang.

Mike stood up. "Look, lets share the rest of this delicious stew and then I'll give you both a lift home."

Jas looked at her mum, "Is he serious?" She asked.

Aryana laughed at her confusion. "Yes, but to be fair, I sprung this on him too." She turned to him. "We won't allow you to take us home, because when you came back alone you would just brood over Liz and Ged. We're staying to keep you company until tomorrow."

Mike looked at her blankly, trying to decipher her meaning.

Jas walked to him and gave him a hug. It was quite an experience, given what she was almost wearing. "Let's go in the other room. We've a favour to ask you."

They led him through his own home and sat him down. Jas leaned forward, giving him a splendid view of her magnificent cleavage. "I've been offered a place at Edinburgh University to study medicine, starting in October. That means, in less than four months I'll be living away from home, on my own, for the first time ever."

Jas looked sadly at her mother. "Mum had the same opportunity as me, but I came along and she chose me over her education. She has been so scared that I would make the same mistake that... Let's just say she's been very protective."

She looked at Mike to make sure he understood. "To be clear. I am still a virgin now and I don't want to be when I start Uni. When mum told me what she had planned tonight, I asked her if she would let me use this as an opportunity to ask you to take my virginity. She eventually agreed."

Mike looked at Aryana, who gestured at their outfits as she explained. "At first this was the whole of the plan. To get inside Liz's head, so that instead of her thinking that you were making do with her lover's desperate wife - and I do feel sorry for the poor woman - now, while Liz is trying to focus on Gerald, she'll have a mental image of you with the two of us. And I really hope it totally fucks her night up!" Mike grinned at her outburst.

She continued, "Then Yasmine came to me with her request that I let you be her first. As her mother, I admit I was appalled when she asked me: but as a woman I can see her fascination. You are mature, experienced, attractive and kind. I would much rather she lost her virginity in your bed than the way I did." She looked embarrassed. "A drunken tumble in the back seat of a car isn't quite the nostalgic experience a girl dreams about when she's in her teens."

Mike didn't know how to respond, and just looked back and forth between the women.

"We've got him on the back foot now," grinned Jas. "Shall I keep going?"

Mike looked helplessly at Aryana as she answered her daughter, "You're doing fine. Carry on."

So Jas continued. "Anyway, that got us talking about sex and mum admitted to me on the way here that she hasn't had another man since my father abandoned her. If your wife wants an open relationship, that means you are free to remedy that. I want you to make love to my mum too."

"I. I. I can't." Mike stammered. "Whatever Liz does, we're still married."

"I'm sorry that I have to say this Mike," Aryana said gently. "I know you too well. You gave her chance after chance to turn back, didn't you?" He nodded. "Despite all of your pleas, she went anyway," she continued as the stricken look on his face almost broke her heart.

She carried on in the same soothing voice, "If you sit here alone, the thought of her with another man will tear you apart. And tomorrow she will come home, fucked and full of herself, and you will be here waiting for her, betrayed, lonely, sad and hurt. I, we won't allow it. You deserve better. At every turn since, she started down this route, we have fought together to keep her off balance. We will not let you stop now."

Mike looked at those two beautiful, compassionate women with tears in his eyes. "The thought of her driving towards that slimeball, knickers wet with anticipation at the thought of him inside her. It makes me feel like throwing up."

"We know," Aryana replied. "But this way is better. You have to accept that she is going to have sex with him. That is now a given. I'm sorry, but it's true all the same. She's too carried away with this fantasy she's created, too invested in this weird romantic idea that you'll somehow be turned on when she tells you what other men have done to her, too stubborn to realise she's making a huge mistake and she should turn back now. But will she be quite so smug when she realises that, while she was just another notch on the bedpost of the office shagger, you have had amazing sex with two women and one of them a virgin? Probably not"

"Will that take the shine off her obsession? Will it make her reconsider if everything she does, you end up bettering it? Maybe not. But, if you do nothing and just accept her shenanigans; she has no incentive to change and your only options will be surrender or divorce."

She looked at Jasmine. "I want my daughter to have a better life than me, and I want her to have it all, and that includes sex. There is literally no one else I would trust to teach her, and she has had a massive crush on you since she was a teenager. She's eighteen and I put her on the pill as soon as she was old enough, just in case. But now she wants to be a woman and here, at this moment, you are the ideal man to help her, as she helps you."

She smiled as she spoke, "I can't believe that I'm about to say this." She took a deep shuddering breath. "Mike, Jas and I both need you. Please make love to her; and me. Please, fuck us both."

Mike stood up and paced the room while the women sat silently. He knew that everything that Aryana had said was true. Nothing he had said could change his wife's mind. In minutes she would be with Ged. Minutes later she would be in his bed and then he would be inside her. Fucking her. She had abandoned her vows, ignored his protests, made her choice. What point would he be making, would his wife even think of him, sitting alone, wretched, tormented by imagining her spreading her legs for another man?

He looked at mother and daughter, sitting together in anxious anticipation. "Ladies, you make a persuasive argument. Would you both like to join me upstairs?"

The atmosphere in the taxi was far less cordial. Ged's wife Sandra, Ged called her 'Our San', Liz remembered, whined for most of the journey because Ged wanted her out of the house for the evening and he'd be cross that she hadn't managed to seduce Mike. She asked Liz how she was supposed to entertain herself now while Liz and her husband fucked like monkeys upstairs.

Liz was seething for several reasons:

She had spent a fortune on exotic underwear to excite her new lover, only to find this ordinary middle-aged housewife sitting in the seat next to her was wearing almost exactly the same things.

In her imagination, she and Mike would have kissed, then separated to have sex with another handsome husband and his gorgeous wife in adjacent rooms, then come back together to describe their experiences to each other and then have mind-blowing sex because they were so aroused. Instead she was in the back of a taxi with a whining housewife and little prospect of sex with Mike on her return home. And if he did fuck her, it would be with a condom and if she wanted to kiss or blow him she had to use mouthwash first!

And Mike. Okay, perhaps Sandra wasn't the best advert for swinging. But maybe if they went with other couples, then sometimes the wife might be hotter than the husband. It could balance out in the end. But Mike wouldn't do swinging. He insisted he found his own women and Liz had been forced to agree if she wanted to sleep with Ged. But where the hell did he find those two babes? Had he been cheating already? She only gave him a day's notice; how the fuck did he arrange that so quickly?

And how did he know about Ged? Did he intend to fuck them up at work? She knew that he had influence but would he dare expose himself as a cuckold for the sake of revenge?

And what the fuck was Ged thinking? Sending Sandra round when she'd told him, very clearly, not to. Did he really think it was clever? Did he do it just to piss Mike off? His stupid macho posturing could backfire badly, but he was so busy swinging his dick that he forgot Mike was not a man to mess with.