All Comments on 'We Need To Talk Tony'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great short tale

Thanks for a gale with a man with balls nits good to see these stories still out there

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Good short story!

Love the irony and the devious work of the husband!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Hahaha!

I'm slightly surprised Glenda couldn't recognize her husband's voice (even with trying to change his voice), but I'll believe that she never thought it'd be her husband, instead of Tony, since it was Tony's number. Short and sweet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nicely done

A cute twist on a cheating wife story. A refreshing look an old storyline.

Thanks for the laugh.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
This was

a subtle ploy by Tony and very well presented by the author. Enjoyed the short but different take on an old plot.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
What a delight!

What an easy way to incriminate someone. It might not stand up in court, but it proves to all the people intimately involved that she was double cheating. Nice going!

Thank you.

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
Loved it

The story was an enjoyable Christmas to all your readers

Mendon

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Short Story

Wow, she was a wild one! I would have waited until the paperwork was valid. Can't be too careful with these women, worse yet the new one is a lawyer... Hmmm, mine is a lawyer too..

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good one

Good twist.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
What A Fun Little Vignette

I liked that, it was funny and fun.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Fun enjoyable quick read...recommend.

Wonderful original short story! Loved the twist and hairpin turns.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Story!

Good fun little story! Nice to see a "three timing" cheating wife get caught and humiliated. Thanks for sharing the story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Nicely done.

Thanks for writing, amusing and quick read.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Thanks Brit..roflmao

Reading this one, I almost believed it was written just for me. I have come to enjoy the subtle humour you inject into some of your stories. Sits fairly well with my own, but the shot at hypocrisy is what I enjoyed most in this one. I hold to the idea that people project their own values onto other around them.

Glenda’s angst at being cheated on by a man she was cheating on her husband with is a classic. I have personally met a Glenda but in my case, it was a (Glen) and he couldn’t see how, what he was doing, was wrong or hypocritical. He just kept on about how his mate was back dooring him with his girlfriend. The fact that he was cheating on his wife by doing exactly the same thing to one of his other mates was completely lost on him.

Thanks for a post Christmas present...five stars to hang on next year’s tree...giggles

What a mate!:)

Amanda

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
5 Stars again Brit.

Not too sure this would truly happen this way, but what the hell it's a fun read and a nice change from the cuck stories that are so frequent in this category. Keep at it.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Who is Tony?

Just loved it. Very typical dry Brit humour. Wonderful. Thank you Brit for the enjoyment as it was great. Jim

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Maybe

I might be interested. What's her phone number anyway? LOL

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I love your stories

They simply ooze good humour and are in a class of their own.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
British humour

... at it's absolute finest! Spot on, I say!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Way to go. Let the cheating whore implicate herself. I like it.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
1 RINGEY DINGEY

and then wait for the aftermath, TK U MLJ LV NV

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
please, a little more detail.....

Brit, us double-glazed doughnut connoisseurs would appreciate just a little more detail.

Sprinkles maybe? Some fudge drizzled on? Dipped in shredded coconut?

Oh yeah , and uhm how big are Suzie's tits?

PS: You forgot to toss anyone under the Red Double-decker Bus!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT TOOK A LITTLE FANDANGO

but she finally got her message to the right person.. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

believable, but a little over the edge, as far as planning.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Loved it

A lot of fun and what a surprise..

Jack99Jack99about 8 years ago
Thanks!

Glad the double-glazing guy hooked up at the end with a hottie. Poor guy doesn't often get the good end of the stick.

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 8 years ago
Good for the salesman!

Glad to hear his week wasn't a total waste.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
GIVE EM ENUFF ROPE OR PHONE CORD

and watch them hang themselves. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Stupid Cow!

She's mad because the guy she's cheating on her husband with is cheating on her?!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hahaha!

Your shorts are funny!

Not making fun of your undies though...

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Love these little short stories of retribution, satisfying and so funny.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Hoot And A Half!

Tongue-in-cheek and slapstick humor all wrapped up in one tidy package!

Thanks for a good laugh this afternoon!'

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Lots of fun

Not sure if Michael could be classed as a "good man".

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Excellent when a cheating whore twat slut slag diseased cunt wife is caught.

Yeah

Five Stars

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
INFIDEITY

Not bad very subtle, the cheating wife hung herself, hooray

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
One small detail ... then a bigger one

OK, so Hubby has set it up so Sweetie auto-dials him instead of Lover Tony. Problem? Hubby talks too much. And he calls Sweetie ‘Glenda’. Maybe Lover Tony calls her ‘Glen’ or ‘Honey Pussy!’ Yeah, he’s mumbling, but each word, inflection or speech pattern could screw this up ... the fewer, the better.

Bigger problem? How does Hubby know Lover has messed around recently AND that Sweetie would detect it today? Those are 2 critical elements (and it IS possible Hubby knows about them, or has even engineered them - a much harder job) BUT those aspects need to be shared with We-The-Readers.

5* anyway. Imaging Sweetie’s chagrin is worth it!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 6 years ago
How thoughtful:

You even made sure the poor double glazing salesman was taken care of. Very considerate of you. :)

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Funny

Good short comedy piece. Would've liked more of a setup, like the husband mentioning as passing gossip to his wife that Tony from her work was getting hot and heavy with a blonde down at the pub or something. But since it's in the context of a phone conversation I guess it would be some pretty clumsy exposition.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Clever trap.

If you know what - or, more accurately, who - you're looking for, pulling this off in the RW would actually work.

I was wondering what kind of man just sit there, like a moron, listening to his wife getting shagged... well, turns out that it's the kind who's tapping her for evidence. Of course.

I don't particularly like any of the characters in this little play, but the clever trap and the very unusually funny ending push this story up to a 5, for me.

Nice job from the author, on that one.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
The

Story is fantastic loved it★★★★★ WOOF!

This afternoon I watched a Fantastic Movie " The River Of No Return ( Marilyn Monroe ,Rory Calhoun ,Robert Mitchum) As the Author said this has nothing to do with the story ,but I thought you might like to know! See Ya!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read,

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Neat

Something new in LW. Didn't think that was possible. A triple cross. Good stuff.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good fun!

Thank you. That was something different and very enjoyable. I do enjoy it when someone truly deserving defeats themselves.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Phone sex with a twist

Another good story

Write them as good as this and I will be glad to read

Sorry only 4 stars not enough revenge punishment read too many lately without

Not all yours but a few of yours reading in alphabetical order not chronological so I don't blame you just me blood thirsty animal

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
another good one

nothing like a simple trap.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

We need to talk with a twist. Brittease is a master of the short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

More garbage.Lawyers don't what their clients.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
YES LIFE GOES ON THE WAY ITS DONE BEFORE

while history racks up the total score. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So pleased for the double glazing salesman lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It just needs an ending

pantylvr2pantylvr2about 2 years ago

great short story. i liked it

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

All the stories have the same improbably stupid ending of a beautiful thing waiting to take the grieving husband. One story is OK, but then how about a little imagination and actual drama, instead of a rote repeat.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I don't know where the author came up with this idea, but it is a hoot!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

She didn’t recognize her husbands voice when he said “Talk away," I replied. "I'm all ears, Glenda darling."?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ah, yes. English the common language that keeps we Yanks on the internet search for work meanings. Double-glazing indeed! No wonder I spend so much time reading these stories. Well, at least I combine entertainment with education.

Damn, I wish I had a nice cold Double D. Cheers!

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Why does Literotica keep thanking me for voting?! That was months ago…

AstordatairAstordatair2 months ago

Wow! This one is a gem!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Does not make any sense I thought you were smarter than this (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous