We Needed a Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers

"Stand up," I said sternly to her and she obeyed, her eyes open now watching us. I unfastened her bra as Marshall loosened her skirt. She stepped out of it and kicked it out of the way. Marshall put his whole hand between her legs and rubbed. Her hips moved in time with his hand as I grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands. Then Marshall jammed three fingers into her and she flinched and a loud "OOOhhh" came out. Then he began rubbing her clit and she rocked back and forth to the rhythm of her fingers. I took the opportunity to use my fingers to fill her smooth, wet and warm tube.

"I can't do this," she grunted out. "I'm going to fall over."

I put one arm around her waist to support her but kept the fingers moving. Marshall now moved her legs wider apart and used his hands to separate her labia so that even I, looking over her shoulder, could see the nub of her clit. His tongue went to work which brought new sounds from her throat and then his lips and tongue in combo and she leaned back hard against me, pushing her pussy into his face and suddenly groaning out, "cumming, cumming, cumming," accompanied by wonderful jerks that had her boobs bouncing with each one. There were six or eight jerks I would guess and she was nearly a dead weight. But, Marshall didn't stop and she was soon moving her hips again, moaning, "Stop, I can't stand it. Stop, please stop." But he didn't. I took a step backward and sat down on a chair, pulling her into my lap. Her cries of stop had turned to moans of "oh yeah, oh yeah," and I lifted her slightly and used my right hand to guide myself into her, so wet and soft and velvety smooth. Then she was saying over and over, "I'm being fucked and licked, fucked and licked," until there was another thundering, arching and jerking orgasm.

Marshall stood up and as I pumped away on her she took his cock, licked it and had it in her mouth sliding it in and out, rolling her tongue around it. I knew he wasn't long for this and, after a very few minutes, he grunted, pulled it out of her mouth and squirted on her face and hair with the last couple of blasts going onto her boobs. She rubbed the gooey liquid all over her chest then pulled Marshall's face close and kissed him, leaving more of the cum on his face. "What about you?" she said, turning her head to look up at me.

"Where do you want it?" I asked still moving gently and hoping this might last another hour although I knew that wouldn't happen as I had barely made it through her orgasm.

"On my tits," she answered.

I quickly lifted her off me and she quickly lay down on the floor. I slid back in and began to move in earnest. She began to jerk and moan in an apparent third orgasm as I had started rubbing her pretty good again and I responded by pulling out of her and squirting 6 or 8 bursts of hot, milky cum onto her tits and stomach. When I finished, I said, "Wow, three orgasms."

"Oh, I didn't cum again but I just faked it because I knew it would turn you on more and you wouldn't be able to hold it."

"Sneaky," was all I could say.

"Well," Marshall said. That's 30 minutes. What's next.

"Oh lord," Alison grunted. She looked from one of us to the other.

"When will you have two guys at your disposal again?" I queried.

"Never," she quickly replied. "This is a one-time thing. But, if I had to choose two guys to do it with again I'd choose you two.

"How about Caleb?"

Her expression changed. He's okay but . . . " Her voice trailed off.

I decided it was time. "I was there," I said.

Her eyes widened. "Where?" she said quickly.

"At the skinny dipping beach where some bathing suits disappeared.

"Oh lord," she said. "So you saw it."

"Yep, and you guys need to get with Rhonda and make him pay just a little bit. I'm sure she'll agree to help."

"And you saw us . . . " she trailed off again.

"Give him a hand job," I finished what she had started. "I thought then that it might be an interesting week."

"Down to about 25 minutes now." Marshall again.

"Lay down on the bed," Alison said to Marshall, winking at me. He lay down and she began working his

cock with her hand and it raised up to full length fairly quickly. She got on her knees between his legs and took it in her mouth. He closed his eyes and wasn't worried about the time any more. Not wanting to miss a chance, I put my finger between her legs and it slid easily inside her. I moved it around, coating it with her juices, then pulled it out and pushed it gently against the rosebud of her ass. I heard a slurred, "one finger only," and pressed on but it was very tight. I slipped my other hand between her legs and rubbed that red engorged bump I found there. Her hips began to move gently and with each movement, the rosebud relaxed just a little and the finger progressed. The first knuckle was fairly quick, the second took a little longer and finally the whole finger was there. I slowly moved it part way out and then back in, her hips helping. I began moving faster and faster and Marshall's expression changed to a look of far-away ecstasy as she had increased her pace dramatically. I took her nub between my fingers, rubbing it gently and now loud moans and grunts were echoing around the room. Marshall tried to pull out but she had him good and he had no choice and came in her mouth, she not swallowing and the cum sloshing out the corners of her mouth and down her chin and onto Marshall's belly as she jerked, with a soft, "ooohhh" accompanying every jerk.

She sat back on her haunches and turned around to look at me. I had to giggle.

"You look well used," I suggested. She frowned and ran to the bathroom and was back in two minutes.

"Now, smart alec, I should just ignore you but I feel sorry for you here. What shall we do?"

I looked at that cute little face looking at me and had an idea. "So, are you super horny and just need more here tonight?"

She looked puzzled. "I'm ready," she said.

"Honestly, are you happy and satisfied with your night with two guys?"

She looked from Marshall to me and smiled. "Sure," she said.

"So am I, so let's go hop in the hot tub because I may have more to do later tonight." That brought a laugh from the other two. Marshall was quickly out the door and I stepped back to let Alison go first when she stopped.

She sighed deeply and said, "This has been kind of neat. I'm not the best looking woman in the world, cute maybe, a little fat with big boobs but I sure never have guys gawking at me like Rhonda, or Kirsten or Libby. But, I've been a part of all of this, maybe just because I'm female and have a," and here she paused, pointing between her legs. "But, anyway, I've enjoyed the attention." Her big brown eyes were boring directly into mine and she just looked so appealing I couldn't help myself.

I took her face between my hands and pressed my lips to hers, tongue probing. At first she didn't respond but it was like she suddenly realized I was doing this because of that very appealing part of her and her tongue began to dance with mine. I shifted my left hand to the back of her head, holding her hair and pressing her face against mine while my right hand slipped between her legs, quickly wetting a finger there and seeking out the nub that beckoned from its hidden spot. In just a minute she was making noises into my mouth as I fucked her mouth with my tongue and she couldn't hold still as the pace of my rubbing increased. She threw her arms around my neck and the noises got louder and longer and then she was shaking and holding my tongue with her teeth as she bucked against my hand for long seconds, her arms around my neck holding her up. Having those sounds right in my face was a very unique experience.

When she finally stopped shaking and let loose of my tongue she backed her face off from mine and said, "There, I came standing up and you didn't have to hold me. Rich will like that. And thank you. That said more than words."

I gave her a playful slap on the butt. "You did have your arms around my neck but anyway, let's get to the hot tub."

As we walked toward the hot tub Marshall looked at me and just shook his head. "Why didn't you call me back?"

Before I could answer Alison said, "Don't worry, Pat took care of everything."

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers