All Comments on 'We Needed to Talk About It'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
The Ghost of NICI Strikes Again

The first two pages of this story were ok. I'm not sure I understood all the legal stuff hubby did to protect the kids and himself. The last page is simply not credible, especially after a long recovery alone from the forest fire incident. No way he would take that awful woman back, especially after the incident between the perp and the oldest child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Every time I read about Susan and Rich

In every version, one thing always amazes me.

Her husband knows that she has a lover. He knows that they will keep seeing each other often.

However, Susan and Rich believe that they can keep Rich's identity a secret. I never understand their thinking.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
A BIT RUSHED

A good story but it was somewhat disjointed. It appeared that a para or to had been removed and no conjunction put into replace them.

Only three stars for this one, sadly. Perhaps it might pay to run your work by a Beta reader or enlist the help of an editor.

My comments are offered only as constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.

BJS

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Need to Talk About It! NONBHN!

Nope. No way. Not only No but HELL NO! She shit on the marriage for over a year! But the male protagonist felt bad about treating the SLUT with the same humiliation and pain of loneliness! I'd have left her bed in the den and kept her closed out of any form of forgiveness. Especially after her threats and utter disloyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Starts off with innocents, not inherently evil and there must be consequences

What consequences exactly and how is the protagonist even remotely evil? He protected his family. Is he not inherently evil because he forced his wife and his children's mother to put them first? Oh yeah.. soooo evil. I guess he should have cleaned her top to bottom after her trists and that would have made him LESS evil? So instead you turned this into a stupid raac even though wifey and the kids never saw him even once after almost dying.

Are you insane?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

In the original story, Susan treats her husband with absolute contempt. Her behaviour was appalling, especially on the back of a year-long affair, and practically demands a severe BtB ending.

The best sequel I've read of the many that followed Nici's original was the one written by TxTallTales.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

once a cheat always a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There is no logic in this outcome

This is probably the worst ending of Nici's story I have read. Here Susan's affair has damaged one of their children so severely that the daughter is in thrice weekly psychotherapy for three years. Nonetheless it is Rich, not Susan, who ends the destructive relationship. Susan does not apologize to Rich or the daughter, does not demonstrate remorse, does not enter therapy herself, and does nothing to show Rich her actions will never be repeated. Nonetheless Rich decides he wants to stay with her and he apologizes for being upset by her betrayal and for rejecting her offer of sex. They resume intimacy without any testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

The closest this version of Susan comes to humility is to say she would never have accepted Rich's apology unless she understood she had hurt him.

This reconciliation is ridiculous and illogical. No reasonable man would resume a marital relationship with Susan under these circumstances. I am sorry but this is poor quality fiction.

2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
8 weeks to recover from 1st and 2nd ° burns?

You do realize that 1st ° burns are nothing more than sun burns right? A 2nd ° burn blisters the body. It doesn't take 2 months to recover from that, maybe 5 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate the way this ended.

The character of Susan was unchanged. She may have suffered, but it was justifiable. She never showed remorse, apologized, tried to make amends, or cared about taking the family to see her husband when he was hospitalized. (Why do cheating women always think that offering their tainted body to you is a cure for disrespect, betrayal, lying, and infidelity?) Totally unrealistic, that a man who would never accept her conditions and sought ways to protect himself and his children from her and ultimately divorced her would choose to so easily reconcile. Just because you don’t feel like burning the bitch alive anymore does not mean that you paper over what she’s done without her having gone through a massive change requiring admitting her guilt for the status of her marriage, possibly get counseling for her demons, rediscover the person she was before, and then try to woo her ex-husband back. She only offered an apology after he had wooed her with a trip to Paris. Gee, now there’s a lesson for cheating wives! ANYBODY ELSE’S version is better than this one! Yuck!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
It required a great deal of editing

There were examples of words that were similar to the intended word, but which were not the intended word, plus other words that were not correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 stars.

Writing was good, story line was a bust. I can't get past the cheating.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Well.

You started with a very unsympathetic and downright vile antagonist in Susan and didn't really do anything to alleviate her stigma or stench.

She is simply a vile character that wasn't given a mechanism for redemption which unfortunately resulted in this being an undeserved RAAC.

It really didn't go off the rails until the end where your protagonist accepted blame for the state they were in and apologized for pain he inflicted on her.

Not a bad effort until the retconned ending.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
The devil is in the details

PKenny, There is so much wrong with this that I don't know where to start. You should have had a Financial Planner, or a Family Law lawyer or a specialist Trust lawyer look over this cause the details are CRAP. The boyfriend couldn't represent the wife cause they had a relationship (fucking each other). A "Trust Buster" lawyer would blow those arrangements apart in about 10 minutes, IF a divorce went ahead. ie he wasn't legally able to dispose of matramonial assets without her permission, if intending to "hide" funds from the spouse. Life Insurance is only paid out IF YOU DIE so there would not already be 500,000 in each Trust before a further 500,000 gets added after his accident, giving the kids $1m each. His 401 would not have amounted to much in the relatively short time before he wanted to cash it in and the cash account would not have been high (that he transferred to the trusts).

When he arrived home and was first surprised by his wife, how and when did he record/get audio and video? There are dozens more issues throughout. Please be realistic.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 4 years ago
really poor writing style for this kind of story

There is no real dialogue and no action, it reads like a dry recitation of some painfully ordinary day for some schlep who works a boring job and has a boring life.

The idea is not unusual, but that only makes just how mundane this story feels more obvious.

You need to have your MC talk to others, and in a real back and forth conversation, not just a paragraph noting one sentence he said in the conversation. There is no emotional vesting here.

As for the RAAC playout. I'm not a huge fan, but mostly because like the rest of your story it rarely pays out emotionally. The closure you get from a good story is missing.

Nice idea, but this should have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didnt like it

I prefer reconciliation stories but in this case, the wife deserved to burnt and then dumped.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

FYI, the original was, "Something We Have to Talk About."

"Very nice, kind, caring, and understanding men" don't FUCK other men's wives!

"This is about love and caring for someone deeply." - You can't "love" and care for somebody without having sex with him? There are no single women to take care of him? Now that YOUR husband has been deeply hurt, (by YOU!), can he seek caring and love in another woman's arms?

"Something for when no one cares, loves, wants, or needs me anymore." - Except your HUSBAND! Not now, of course.

She "loves" him, but will destroy him? I'm thankfully not familiar with divorce laws, but the courts aren't going to take ALL of his income. And the courts control visitation, not her. Yes, she can make it difficult, and she can be hauled into court.

When their daughter testifies about seeing her mother with the other man, she just might lose custody!

With no-fault divorce, and her not working, he can't avoid alimony.

Beyond her phone messages, when did he record any conversations?

If she's just caring for a "hurting" man, why remove her rings?

"realized that I beared some responsibility for the failure of our marriage." - Bull shit! She herself doesn't claim that.

"Please Jonathan! Please forgive me!!" - I thought she wasn't doing anything wrong. Why does she need to be forgiven? She doesn't intend to stop. That would be the MINIMUM requirement to even CONSIDER forgiveness.

Why is he sleeping on the couch? I thought he moved her stuff to the den and out a lock on the master bedroom.

"I returned her wedding rings to her" - Did I miss something? When did he take the rings?

Too pat, and the reconcilement was only because the lover was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
naahh

she never visited him in the hospital.

all she did was follow through with his reasonable contract, the one she fought tooth and nail. i don't believe she ever fought for her marriage once. she tried to CRUSH him like an ant, to keep her lover. But she showed no emotion and zero effort in salvaging their relationship. her coming to his bed naked once time, and crying her fake crocodile tears may have swayed some people. but once again SHE NEVER VISITED HIM IN THE HOSPITAL. I don't think it's any clearer how little a difference her 'epiphany' made.

she was shitty both before, during, and after her affair. she never grew up as a person. and i dont even believe she had an 'epiphany', because her behavior remained the same. i think she felt the rejection, and stored it away to maybe manipulate him later with...like she is doing. she's not dumb, she understood what her cheating was doing. she was actively trying to manipulate the outcome she wanted though. she wouldn't be crying and anticipating a bad reaction if she was clueless, she knew...but she just didn't care. she knew it would intentionally end her marriage and damage her family....she just didn't care. of course she 'cares now'. she holds NO cards now. her husband and family became her new lover, the thing she'll lie cheat and steal to get for her own selfish gain. but give that calculating and selfish woman some cards, give her something that seems better than her husband and family, and she'll do it all over again.

he can do so much better, and he should not feel bad about making her behave at home for the sake of his children. one year? that's about how long she was backstabbing them. that's about how long she got up everyday and said, 'my decision to risk it all is worth it. i deserve this.' fuck that noise.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 4 years ago

No. You didn't need to talk about it. It was talked about before and it was done better.

The legal parts alone were so bad that I want to sue for hurt sensibilities.

chuckysmariachuckysmariaabout 4 years ago
sorry but i detest raac

There’s nothing the cheating woman did that would deserve reconciliation. at best clean break. anything more and it’s deus ex. whatever good fortune that befell him was is either outside his control (and excluding his wife) or the lucky consequence of his reaction.

I enjoy a good reconcilation/redemption story. Sadly this is not one of it.

And wtf and is this him asking for forgiveness? for pain and humiliation? Did you even read your own work? Or did you forget what you wrote past a few paragraph. Any pain and humilition she suffered was because of the consequence of her affair. She got hurt by his father indifference? She should feel lucky that’s all she got because she deserve way worse.

And no taking care of the children is not redemptions when it’s the expected responsibility of the parents. So why the hell is she being rewarded for that especially in the context of getting her daughter involved in her affair.

I understand that you as the author is trying to convey a story. But there’s nothing in the story you wrote that would justify nor hint that she earned or deserve forgiveness, much less reconciliation. And worse there’s no reason for the husband to ask forgiveness when what he did was resonable (albeit convuluted due to author) reaction.

It’s like the 1st 2 page and the last night age is from 2 different story.

1 star not only for the force reconcilliation but beause of disjointed plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wait... wut?

What kind of kiss puts a kid in therapy? You should have just made him into a pedo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That went all over the place

Amazing the stuff he knew after knowing nothing. Leave the empty husk and start to enjoy yourself. I get financially staying together, but tell the kids then when they have left home it's no surprise you split. But then he forgave her before she stopped seeing dick, before she apologised for the way she treated him.

And even for a merc your engrish is all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First, this is just a RAAC

The "reconciliation" is not credibly motivated, and it's impossible to see how it could be given the wife's behavior. It's as if a switch is thrown, and the husband suddently cucks out.

Second, a lot of the dialogue is stilted.

Third, one of the most annoying aspects of stories like this is that the author seems to be compelled to make the husband a "Superman" of nice. 10% more than maximum child support? What stupidity. Anyone with sense would minimize child support to prevent the slut from having her life subsidized any more than necessary. Minimizing it also means the slut would be able to make fewer financial and other decisions regarding the children. The husband can ALWAYS spend lots more on the children, and most fathers do, but he would be deciding what the children need, not the slut. Another idiotic manifestation of NICE is the setting up of trust funds. That's a really bad idea for a lot of reasons, including character issues involving the children and absolutely assuring that the "college" will rape the trust's corpus for an absolutely inflated amount of tuition, etc. (the cost of college is a lot like airline tickets. If you know what you're doing, you get a large discount. That never happens if the children have sizable assets. Overcharging on tuition is a way that college bureaucrats essentially impose an additional tax on the financially responsible so that favored groups get discounted tuition. So, be a dumb fuck and set up a trust so that a large part of your hard earned money goes to subsidize some "diversity" admit with a 900 SAT)

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Well that was the worst one.

She is a cheating slu t and he says he sorry bullshit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
When the husband start apologizing I burst out laughing

This is Just appallingly bed and stupid

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Sure!

Why not remarry a woman

that you know is a lying, cheating,

loveless,selfish cunt?!

1 out of 5 from me.

D2remD2remabout 4 years ago

I stopped reading when the trip to Paris was beginning. Writers need to put a "cuck" disclaimer either in the title or the preface. No man with an ounce of testosterone in him, wants to read about this, or live this. I could have been reading another story that I maybe would have liked instead of getting suckered in to one that I know I'm going to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you wanted to reconcile them then you needed to work on it a lot harder than you did.

I'm a sucker for a happy ending but it has to be reasonable. You have to nurse it along. Did she date during that year. What did she do to show she learned her lesson? For this kind of betrayal, you should have about 3 pages full of repentance on her part.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

While I liked this better than Nici's original story and her sequels (I never really liked her story) it still seemed a little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
different

I like to read happy ending stories now and then. They were both at fault and they came together in the end. He didn't need to work 10 to 12 hours a day for 6 to 7 days a week and she shouldn't have gone to another guy. She was manipulated by a serial seducer. That's not an excuse, but they obviously didn't communicate with each other at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Completely different story than the original

There have been many followups to the original story. This story changed the characters so completely that it really wasn't a followup. She's nowhere near the contemptible slut the original wife was. Making him a hero and an idiot at the same time did nothing for the storyline besides making him a cardboard throwaway. And the ending that they all lived happily ever away seemed ludicrous given her actions. Not good.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck

No matter how you try to sugar coat it, he is a cuck. She calculated a year long affair, then told him to accept it and if he didnt she threatened to ruin his life and relationship with his kids. And some how after all that he not only kept her but gave her even more than what she ever deserved. That is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Wimp of a man, bitch of a woman. Why on earth would he take her back. Very poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

No committment... no forgiveness

SKHPSKHPabout 4 years ago

There are much better versions of this plot. The ending of this version did not fit with the first two pages - absolutely incredible RAAC. Not worth more than ⭐⭐.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What this story is.

This story is a bunch of crap. The wife is a cheap cheating slut and the husband is a willing cuck which is a disgrace to all husbands and his children.

If this site had less than one I would give it 1/4.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotabout 4 years ago
Unearned reconciliation.

I much prefer reconciliation stories when the reconciliation is earned over burn the bitch stories or the moving on to bigger and better stories but like this then reconciliation just leaves a bitter taste.

The wife did nothing to earn forgiveness for her transgressions and her attempts to reconnect with the husband was a few pathetic incidents of showing herself naked as if the privilege of getting to have sex with her immediately erases her sins. Her grand suffering was being rejected when she put no effort into the seduction. Reverse the roles, if a wife rejects her husband a few times for sex (especially if all the effort he made was to take off his clothes) would he then be justified in having a year long affair? Yet somehow the wife has suffered enough to justify the husband taking her back because he rejected her a few times after her affair.....

I'm not surprised that's her attitude with how entitled she was at the start of the story but that's why to earn the reconciliation the wife has to undergo a great suffering to force her to put in the work to change herself and to make up for the suffering she caused others to earn the ending. Instead it's the husband that suffers, the husband that does the work and the wife that's rewarded.

The end where she jokes and laughs about it while the husband still feels the pain tells me that she learned nothing from it and she is still a spoiled entitled bitch who deserves to burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no thnx

a bit too spineless for me. You can't call back the bullet sent to the heart - think on that even if you are some gun hating nazi loving feminist.

The conclusion is one of a broken hearted man willing to accept his life in cuckoldry because he's too lazy to work his way free of the complacency of life.

Complacency is one of the many factors that kill us in life. Rich or poor, the laziness that becomes the "day to day" lifestyle becomes the norm that rids us of unique and individualistic notions (not carefree, but breaking the monotony).

A sad tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The husband went back to her because? Obviously she doesn't care much for him, he was her last choice only chosen because the one she wanted dumped her. She never even apologized. Sorry Mr Author, they did not live happily ever after, because that would actually be impossible.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
Love wins always

A harsh beginning, but a great comeback. Following the original story makes this a better story.

dob092095dob092095about 4 years ago
Story from Cucksville.

She never apologizes till after he does, 2 words. but his apology takes 3 paragraphs. After cheating for a year. How many other women did he have? In this story, I could never respect Jonathan. Not very reasonable response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can’t see him taking her back

Let’s talk, I’m fucking another man for over a year and want you to be okay with it.chuck. . This ending was pure garbage .

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Your take

Your take wasn't bad at all, but just had no real punch. There was no real retribution against Rich , other than the 86,000 he paid for the daughter's therapy. Also Susan did nothing to earn reconciliation after her cheating, and year long affair. Basically, not much conflict, with very little resolution. This just is not a story that can end with such a clean, neat resolution. It needs a little fire and blood on Rich and Susan to be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a good story...

...that like many other lately, ended in a fairytale. I don't see how a husband would forgive a wife who did not want to end the affair, it had to be her lover who ended it when he did not need her anymore. A wife who also who put their daughter on therapy for years.

Did she care for him when he asked her if she was going to end her affair? No.

As others already said this is the story of a wimpy husband, with low self steam who may feel like he could not do better in life.

Literotica used to be a sex website but lately all I read are stories like this one with an spouse who does horrible things to the other but in the end everyone ends happy or back together for the rest of their happy lives....some times the only one that suffer is the lover who in the end did not push the bad spouse into sex.

I miss the good writers in the old literotica.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Fantasy

Nici's story was followed word for word way too long. Than the fantasy began and continued to it's end. I think all of this should have ended with Nici's first submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort. No wonder she cheated on him, . . .

he's a pathetic loser. If her fuck toy had not abandoned her she would be swallowing his cum and not even remember her diesel fuel smelly husband.

Nice try. OK, not such a great try, but still, you tried. At least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just not...real people

You just don't come across as a person who sees reality of human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 year affair, and you have them reconcile - just not happening in real life!!!

1 year affair, and you have them reconcile - just not happening in real life!!!

The wife didn't do anything to earn his trust of forgiveness. she everything possible to harm her husband and family. Nobody could see that working. If she went to extreme measures and he gets to have his own affair for a year then ...... maybe it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh.

A return tour of old ground. This time not in a sleek sedan but a rather shaky jalopy.

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

While well written the outcome is unbelievable. She "loved him" but was prepared to throw him under the bus in order to get her own way. So, even if the infidelity was forgiven, her intent to ruin him was unforgivable. How could he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nope. Just... nope.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
Seriously?

Not just a year long affair but an attempt to blackmail him into being her cuckold. Fuck no. Absolutely fuck no.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Uh NO

But if he was going to do it, insist on a prenup/postnup and one of them should get snipped. Preferably her. She’s clearly too weak and gullible/stupid to be allowed to reproduce again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this one fell short

just not a fan of stories where the husband plays the martyr and then actually apologizes to his wife who cheated on him for a year, coerced their daughter into lying, threatened the husband with financial ruin and you see fit to make this a RAAC???

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 4 years ago
Nope

Well, this is decidedly not an improvement on the original in any way. It jumps around and references events that aren't walked through in either this or the original sequence, it contains some fairly howlingly silly financial and legal stuff, but worst of all it reduces the characters to cartoon figures as opposed to the relatively well fleshed-out and believable ones of the original.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

This crap don't happen in real life. In real life he would have packed his clothes put them in his car and divorced her cheating ass. Her boy toy would eventually dump her ass when he found someone better. He even told her to leave her children with her husband or parents thus proving what her future would hold. He would never have lived through the fire and his children would have grown up without him and in the end their mother would have taken up with who ever gave her a chance in his bed, probably being treated like the whore that she is. That reality in my opinion would come much closer to the way your story would end definitely not the fairy tale this author dreamed up. 1 star only for the effort at a story not the actual story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nawwwwww!

Just doesn't gel - He might have had a believable chance at the beginning, but after a year????? NOPE!!

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolute total bollocks

What a crock! As if after being told all that " I love him crap, and how good the sex is" he let's her back into his life. Total rubbish I hung with it until the end and then the finish blew the story out of the sea of reality. What a waste of time dont bother doing any more wimp assed shite.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Set her

On the curb and set her on fire. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STUPID!

This has to be the dumbest story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A perfectly good btb going...

...then a terrible turn to raacville. She had absolutely no remorse. She really thought she was just being a good samaritan, helping a guy out? He told her there is no way he would be a cuck, then ends up being a cuck. What really killed it was HE ended up apologizing to HER. What!? Sorry, didn't care much for this one, but thanx for sharing anyway.

Loklie

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
re: Stupid

I fucking agree.......Stupid doesn't come close to what this was.....

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
I was

Much Happier when he fried the B!tch! it's wonderful to find forgiveness. But that wouldn't mean reconciliation. Besides how could he be sure she followed the rules or Vows of marriage w/o looking over his shoulder.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Interesting

Writen good with bumps like real life.

How hatered from a lot anonymos no wonder we have Trump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Google translate?

Was this written by Google translate?

Some of it must have been...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You obviously must have lived in an appartment all your life.

Because you know nothing about houses. A ranch house has no bedrooms upstairs because it is all on one level and the only stairs go to the basement. That's down the stairs not up the stairs. I've liked a lot of your stories but this one really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF!

he takes her back? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absurd unicorns and rainbows finish.

Nobody would take the cunt back, especially if he could get the children and would be independently wealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, no.

After the nonsense she spoke, no man in his right mind would have taken her back. Loves another man but still loves him so it has nothing to do with him? Bullshit! 2*s, too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong ending

The ending is wrong.He might have had some feelings for her,but the fact she never visited him in hospital should have got rid of them.People with serious burns can be visited in hospital in a sterile set up to avoid infection.

juderboyjuderboyabout 4 years ago
man, you really pissed these people off

note, they hide who they are. note, they never write anything themselves.

The ending wasn't my cup of tea, but it was well thought out and presented. Keep writing.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Amazing, he took her back after an affair that lasted a year behind his back.

I ask you, who would do that, who????

But hey, it is your fantasy, your world, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LAST ONE.......

And it's another stinking load of shit. What world do you lie on? Bitch tells you she loves and is fucking some other guy and you've got to live with her as husband and wife? There are just too many fish in the sea for an independently wealthy man. So he takes he back and waits for her to find her next really nice guy charity case to start fucking behind his back. Fuck no. Kenny you must be a complete pussy.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
The heart doesn't care about pride.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"Susan, what I discovered as I reflected about the past and present is that somehow somewhere deep within me, I found I am nothing but a spinless cuck who will always stay with you no matter how many men you fuck or how often you plan to fuck me and my children over"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NO

not only no, but NO

You are a good writer but this story is vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No more please

This was just horrible. Im sorry but there was nothing loving or erotic about it. She cheats for over a year, tells her husband, shows no remorse, doesnt break up with her lover even after her husband gives her an ultimatum (which i hated because sane people would of dumped and kicked the slut out), doesnt visit him in hospital when he is hurt and only thinks of trying to get back with her husband because her lover left. Yet for some reason, you decide to reconcile them together? And when you decide to reconcile them back together, its the husband that apologises? Honestly, this story just sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Apology?

Thought the revised edition was much more realistic than the original by Nici. A man will go ballistic when he learns his wife is actively accommodating a other man's sexual needs, especially when she defends her actions and wants to continue.

This version was plausible all the way to the limo apology for the way he'd treated HER. There must be consequences for a trusted spouse taking a lover! That's usually divorce, or at least grudge fucking until she earns her way back to respectability. Would have fit into the story nicely, considering she disrespected him for a year first.

Did he forget HIS humiliation at learning his wife let another man enjoy her for a year - and that she insisted she would continue? That she came back home with traces of another man in her and subjected him to the fact she may have tasted/smelled/felt different but didn't have enough respect to speak to him sooner, over and over?

Some things need to be sacred. Unless it's mutually agreed to waive exclusivity, this is one of them. Sure, cheating happens. But the jilted spouse apologizing for being cucked doesn't work.

That said, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This writer is severely...

...disabled in his ability to Express himself in English. He is in desperate need of a capable editor. Failing that, do something else for fun and games. No stars

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Merlot? That cost you a f’ing star* right there

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
I don’t think so

How could you ever trust a crazy bitch like her again?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Not for me. It might be possible to reconcile if it was a one time mistake and there is true regret for it happening but this woman cheated and treated the man she "loved" like a doormat. Then he apologises to her. Sorry but this wasn't believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After with tajfa

No,nein etc

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

1 star only for taking back the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better ending

This was a much better ending than Nici's. Very nice job...he extracted his pound of flesh and made her pay the price of her stupidity but in the end forgave her and saved his marriage and his family!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

You CUCKed up this story!!!

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
So Much Hate

I’ve read several of your stories, and I appreciate your effort to write about infidelity and reconciliation. So many tales on this site about infidelity are about revenge and hate, and some of the comments to your stories reflect that hate. Got to wonder if some posts better reflect the commentators state of mind and less your story. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a joke

Horrible! If I could rate this lower then a 1 I would. How the hell do you reconcile them after what she did? She cheated on him and then callously told him she would continue to keep her lover. Oh but that wasn't enough, he gave her the option to stay married if she gave up her lover, which she rejected. He apologised first for how he treated her which was bad how? He didn't kick her out or humiliate her, he just didn't sleep with the whore for the year and that in your mind deems a reconcilliation? Oh yeah and not once did she apologise for her actions but hey I didn't read to the end because when he decided to take her to Paris, I couldn't read anymore of the garbage. The only reason I read that far was because I was hoping her would have dumped the slut. This honestly left me disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmm

Just to far fetched. Nothing to build a reconciliation upon.

He might have well never divorced her and helped guide her lover into her.

The first pat of the story husband character didnt match the one at the end at all.

hardworker5556hardworker5556over 3 years ago
Well-Written Story - I loved It!

What's up with asinine negative comments to a story that's well-written and has a good plot? It's fiction! So don't let some self-styled literary critic dissuade you from writing as you do. I liked the story, the plot, character development and a realistic outcome. Please keep writing!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

so she cheats for a yr and then asked him to be a willing cuckold then he shows alil bit of balls and tries to btb.. story wasnt bad til the raac moment of deciding to stay with her. sorry but no man would take the bitch back even for the kids and the worst is the daughter had to go to therapy because of it. the wife clearly did not feel remorseful and not weigh her actions against her kids mental health. sorry but if she was my kid, there'd be hell to pay to put her thru that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'VE GOT TO WONDER,...........................................................

Is this writer a woman who was raised in a nunnery and has never actually met a man?

Cause she sure as shit doesn't understand them!!!!!!!! To keep that cheap tramp around is probably why it took 3 years of therapy to help the daughter. Kick that bitch out and stop tormenting Cindy with seeing the source of her anxiety everyday and the healing would have come faster. So his idea is to not have sex with her for the lenght of time she was fucking her boyfriend? Now all is right with world? Maybe one of the nuns figures that's how it works. No way that slut stays in my house. No threats, the videos, recordings, everything else I have in the way of evidence against her and the boyfriend goes out to family, friends,local bar association, anyone I can find an email address for. Whatever it takes to get them to leave town in disgrace.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

As I said, your perverted cuckold lust comes to the fore. I have read the addition / renewal of this story much better written by other authors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@Hardworker5556 has it exactly right. To many commentators treat these stories as real life and comment that way rather than looking at the story itself. It is fiction it's not real. It's a good piece of work that poses a difficult situation for a husband and whether he finds a way to keep his family together or risk losing his children to his wife after a divorce.

Well written story, didn't really spot any typo's etc.

HornyretiredmanHornyretiredmanabout 3 years ago

I like that you mix it up so the marriage survives a cheaters decisions to break their vows. I could never stand to be a cuckhold myself and would have serious issues. Great story!

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Disappointing, this started with so much potential, then it went into the realm unbelievability, I can handle reconciliation story if warranted but how you get a reconciliation out of this story after what the wife has done borders on the ridiculous. Yes I base my score on the writing but also just as important on the plot and the plot in this story started out good but deteriorated quickly. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No... just no.

One star.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, think you are a excellent Author. I am really bitter against all women, I am divorced 2 times. The only ending I wanted was for his wife to contract aids and die.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

The 1st time I read the story I gave it a 3. This time after reading it more thoroughly I gave it a 5. You've done a very good job of riding the story. I particularly like the nuances of the characters. good job.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories