All Comments on 'We Needed to Talk About It'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why didn't she visit him in the hospital? That could have set up the path to reconciliation..

Still, a better version than the original. And, Susan finally sees how badly she hurt her husband and found the bigger picture besides just "what she needed"

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

I’m not a BTB person but the RAAC spoilt a good story. Still a good version of the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not good

Sorry but she has an affair for one year, tells him he has to suck it up or he will take his money and kids and refuses to give up her lover and when it doesn't go her way, she is all of sudden repentant and deserves reconciliation? But wait she wasn't the one to end her affair, it was her lover, so what happens then? And she supposedly suffered for a year because he kept rejecting her, oh the pain? But that's not enough, you had him apologise to her for his so called treatment of her. Not once did her actions after the fact deserve for her to be taken back. This is one of the cases where BRB should of happened.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Good story. AAAA+++

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Not as good as the other sequels. In this one she gets away with her actions with zilch consequences

Scores 1/5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

IMO, solutions where estranged or divorced couples cohabitate, to spare the kids, is preposterous. Kids aren’t stupid. They’re brains absorb everything, recognizing the emotional changes in the house. Cindy witnessed the truth - so why fail at hiding what can’t be hidden?

He should have exposed the lawyer publicly, revealing that he’s not what people think. He would have recovered the cost of his daughter’s therapy in a civil suit, and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Your worst one yet

Sorry but what did she do to earn reconciliation? Refused to give up her lover until she was dumped by him? And him apologising to her afford what he put her through? Why and how? She pretty much got off Scott free. This honestly was hard to read and I didn't like it at all.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

I’d sooner believe Star Trek is more real than this nonsense, even fantasy requires an element of realism. Nici’s was a crap story to start with and no matter how you present shit it will always be… well shit.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

The daughter saw another man kiss her and needed three years of therapy? She was 10 when the story started, so she'd have been 13 by the time the therapy ended, and would definitely have known what her mother kissing another man meant. That daughter must have had a lot more problems than that!

.

Oh, wait, the therapy she actually needed was from knowing that her father hated her mother, and the only reason they were staying together was because of the kids. There is no way that Cindy wouldn't have known about the separate beds in the bedroom.

.

I have run "bulldozers, loaders and graDers," not graters, and I can tell you that no one puts mesh on the top of a roof for a dozer; even the ones which are open on the side, and not meant for environmental containment have solid roofs so that operators will continue to run them on a rainy day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mheeeee, nah, no, no but fokin ney!

He in the end took the cunt back?! No way!

He should have taken a younger pussy to Paris and send postcards to his ex-cunt. Now that will have been a nic(I)e end.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, no man alive would take her back. Not even if see were the last woman on Earth. Come on man.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I liked it, but it strains credibility that she would go from someone trying to keep a lover to a loving wife like that. Despite one admission of responsibility, she never seemed to reject her own behavior and take responsibility for a tremendous attack on her marriage.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Too sappy. Susan was a skank! This needed to be BTB on a nuclear level.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I wouldn't trust her again. I don't like BTB; it's too extreme in the other direction. But RAAC is not believable either.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Advise?

Why does everyone in these stories give advise? Why don't they just give advice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. I normally like and lean towards reconciliation but not here. Her refusing to give up her lover even after he threatened divorce showed that she didn't deserve it. Also him apologizing for rejecting her serial advances and then taking the whole on a romantic holiday was extremely laughable.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Another

Another wimp story.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

She is only with him due to his quick thinking and knowledgeable allies that left her and her lover in check. One wrong move or missed phone call and she is still with him. She has nothing better going for her...for now. Forgive her, be kind to her for the children's sake, but don't remarry her. My god! The story fails here.

Oh, and I have no idea how Richard's body ended up in the fire. Those fires are dangerous. ;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me get this straight, she cheats on him and has an affair. She tells him she will not give up her lover and then when her lover eventually dumps her, he feels she has suffered enough and takes her back? Oh wait, not only does he take her back but takes her to Paris? Did that sound stupid and ridiculous? That's because it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow he rejected her when she wanted to sleep with him, causing her so much pain. Yep, that makes up for her cheating and carrying on the affair, refusing to give up her lover. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a crock of shit this story was... The author might as well cut off the hubby's balls, soul, heart and brain trying to say his actions were on the same level as her cheating or close to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry. But I don’t buy it. She was in love with the other guy, and was ready to leave hubby eviscerated in the divorce. I doubt he would have come out as good as he did. I also do not believe, two people come out of that still talking to each other, much less reconciling.

I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t particularly like it. As far as I am concerned, this is just another nearly indistinguishable screed tossed upon the pile of other depressingly similar output. How has this become the place where the most hateful and toxic assholes congregate? Damn, why do so many “writers” like this duffer hate the women they pretend to love?

All I can say is, it looks to me like they are losers in life, so they get to be winners in their own little stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good until the contract, no way does she live under the same roof as me. Fuck fair, she was a cheating whore who hurt my daughter by making her hide her affair. For that alone the fire would rain down. I would have saved my kids by ruining these two assholes. They would have been outed and continuously shamed until they slinked into the darkness where they belonged. Of course lover boy would have taken longer to get there. It takes a while to learn how to walk, eat, talk and change your own colostomy bag. Seems you need one when your diseased member has to be removed due to impact trauma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife earned any and all pain and punishment she received, the husband had NO need to apologize or be remorseful towards her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One reader said this was a crock of shit. I agree. Nobody in their right mind, would do what this idiot MC did. She fucked around for a year and he just wrote it all off, like it never happened. No fucking way. This author is just another cuck writer, which dominate this category. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could you have written the main character any more wimpy than you did? Who does that kind of shit? Not a real man. Absurd and ridiculous story. Just another shit sequence to a fucked up story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rich being Rich tried the sympathy card with another married woman. This one started taking "care" of him but caused her husband to get suspicious when she was not where she said she was, and also "had to start working late".

One Friday night, her daughters 16th birthday, when she rang to say she was comforting a friend who had suffered a great loss, her husband had had enough. Find a phone is an amazing thing.

The husband located where the wife was and rang a friend to do some checking. Coincidentally the friend was about to ring the husband to let him know what his wife was up to.

A week later old Rich became another city statistic when he was assaulted in a dark car park, crippled he was and would never be a man again. The Police never did solve the crime, possibly because the husband is an ex-cop (who knows).

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read again, it is a true shocker, any story the creates a RAAC from extreme cheating has to be joke. The MC is a wimp and wife is an extraordinary slut.

Forgive her?

Never!!!!

Downgraded this story to 1/5

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Ugh... the basic plot of the original story doesn't lend itself to RAAC. Total fail. Hard Pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was going so well until the MC got zapped by the Martian cuck ray, at which point the whole story went south. The moral of this story is that not only do cheats prosper but they deserve to do so. It sucked, no stars.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Fantasy benefits from a small amount of truth mingled in with the nonsense, that’s why this is complete bollicks.

It didn’t work when Nici did it and this added nothing extra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Even if I don't like the endings or even the resolution, I appreciate a well written story. while I wouldn't have ended it thus, it was one way of bringing a really difficult situation to a close. Sometimes, when it isn't satisfying, we equate that with a bad story. I would suggest that doesn't make it bad, just an alternative.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

I don't know many, if any, men that could forgive a 1 year affair. In that aspect the storyline is a little unrealistic. Other than that, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this author seems to be suffering from mental illness..he forgets what he has written in paras befire. when did the MC get videos? phone conversations ? if he was caught unawares by his wife on a friday and he met the lawyers the next week itself?

Also it makes no sense to take her back... what she did was a wilful act..and there was no remorse...! eirhtr the writer is a closet cuck or has a fucked up sense of morality! i will give the story a disgusting zero

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Good story. Not great, but ok!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want you to know I'm NOT one of those who never want forgiveness and reconciliation, but this is truly beyond the pale. She cheats for a year and critically would have continued cheating except the guy dumps her. Then he returns to the house and apologizes for his reaction. Absolutely absurd from that point on.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

99% of any spouses would not take someone back after all that unless they were into the hotwife/swinger lifestyle..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but there's a couple or 3 things that spoil it. She's cheating for a year before talking to her husband, then expects him to eventually go along? In his verbal explosion, he didn't ask at what level does she agree to "help" somebody with her body? Did she do this before the current guy?

She threatens him if he does divorce her with ruin & implied very limited access to the children, & expects no reaction. She even says she's continuing their relationship.

He divorces her but then not only stays in the same house, but in the same bedrooms, even with 2 separate

beds.

On the trip to France, he apologizes for what he said/ put her through. WRF?!?!? I don't remember really seeing HER apologizing for her actions, just realizing the pain she caused. With all this, just WHY is he wanting her as wife in all ways & bringing her on that trip? Does he like being betrayed, threatened, & lied to? What's to say she, in the future, won't do this again, as she sees he'll take her back. But this time, she'll be silent about it.

Only 3 stars because of the above. Especially his taking her back after the yearlong affair & her wanting to continue. It's not what a normal man would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read what the commenter wrote below me; (s)he took the words, figuratively speaking, out of my mouth. After her fucking that guy for a year, wanting to continue it, & threatening her husband, what man with a spine & 2 balls wouldn't throw her out, much less want to forgive her, etc. To me, what she did, was unforgivable.

Add to that, he apologizes! What is it with this author that he must ruin the husband, & the story, that the husband, by his anger with what the wife does, feels he must apologize? This is the 3rd & last story I'll read. 2 stars. -- Bob

killahBkillahBalmost 2 years ago

It was building up to something good, then the dude simps out and goes full on cuckold, apologizing to her, whereas she didn't apologize for cheating on him. Lame!!!!!!!!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I liked the effort the writer put into the story. I liked the transition and yes, the ending. What I didn't like was the beginning. The lack of character development made the statement that the writer got a bit lazy. The story developed in fragments. Without any basis except a quick reference to the husband worked 12 hours a day, the "we have to talk moment fell flat. The middle was very good and in the end the husband’s anger and ego dissipated to the point that it seemed dumb to continue his path. I know that the “crowd” will criticize the happy ending, however calling the husband a CUCK is just stupid. He acted as soon as he realized the cheater had a lover. He held his ground and out flanked the cheaters very well. Sometimes I think the crowd fixates on CUCK way too much. They completely disregard common sense and positive logical movement in favor of BTB. BTB in some cases is a response in some cases can be justified when the writer contrives a unreal chain of events that never happen in a divorce. Like hiding the assets etc. Most courts/judges don’t put up with the fantasy moves the aggrieved husband makes in “fiction" type BTB stories,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grotesque ending. Worthless submission. Little to no hope for this marginally competent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a woman that thinks like that is pretty stupid ,but also a whore ,and it turns he's just as stupid ans a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless story. Parts of it were told out of order, and the ending was just ridiculous. For the entire story, the husband is staunch, and then in the last few paragraphs, he suddenly completely flips and forgives the whore that ran around slutting it up for over a year? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horseshit.

PorterrhPorterrhover 1 year ago

What’s he actually apologising for - the main character had a personality flip towards the end. Don’t any of these guys understand that there are actually other fish in the sea - you can actually grieve and move on >…..

edwusaedwusaover 1 year ago

You have to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid man or what.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

"You are not that which you call yourself for I don't see or think of you that way." Sorry, but people don't talk like that and especially not under stressful situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other religions handle it better, she got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

En Vino Veritas:

"I am not drinking any fucking Merlot!"

--Miles from the movie Sideways

I think Miles speaks eloquently for most readers of this submission. The author created a truly repulsive variant of an already grotesque original story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

A boringly predictable BTB yarn which turns RAAC by the middle of page 2! Deranged. I can’t think of anything which redeems it so 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That they needed to talk about it was a certainity. That he needed to divorce her was a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and well told RECON section. One sour point is the snake. lizard rat fucking chest partner wasn’t doused with charcoal lighter fluid and started on fire.. Did daughter Cindy do some Anger Management therapy…LOL.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Anybody that uses the words "wonderful writer Nici" is a cream pie connoisseur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS AND WHEN I DO I GIVE A LOW SCORE. HIS IDEA TO STAY IN THE SAME HOUSE WAS WRONG! YOU THINK THE KIDS DON'T NOTICE THE CHANGE IN THE ATTITUDES THEIR PARENTS HAVE TOWARD EACH OTHER? YOU THINK THEY DON'T FEEL THE TENSION? ALSO, ON THEIR FIRST TRIP TO PARIS HIS WIFE SAID IT WASN'T THE REJECTION, IT WAS THAT HE WASN'T MEETING HER NEEDS. HERE WE GO AGAIN...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was good with the story until he started apologizing for his actions. WTF??? She's in a year long adulterous relationship with a guy, threatens her husband about any divorce he may want & losing his kids, and he's fucking apologizing? What a wimp. Worse, after she says she's still having sex with her lover, he eventually wants to reconcile by bringing her to France? What a damn moron. 2 stars, which might be 1 more than deserved. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok. I read the original version by Nici, and now this one. I only have one question? I checked the price of Gold, it’s around $1850 an ounce. Silver is about $21.00. But I can’ t find pussy on the exchange? It must be there, because the idiots who wrote the original story, and this one, feel like it is irreplaceable. What kind of a complete IDIOT, would take the bitch back, after what she’s done? Even in Saudi Arabia, the man to woman ratio is like 2.5/1. They still wouldn’t put up with this shit. Uber eats delivers mail order pussy there, to your door. Cmon. Someone write an ending to this story, that has some balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sad story by a writer who has his cock and balls in a cage with the key held by his wife’s bull!

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Another

Another load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The write went way off track wild fires and blah blah blah have nothing to do with a cheating wife BORING

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've learned to check the endings of your stories first.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier11 months ago

👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Yuck! And NO! just NO! He protects his assets and divorces the cheating skank. Yeah!!! GOOD JOB! He stays away from her slut ass for a year. Smart Man. During that time she never owns up to her wrongs. She never apologizes. She doesn't break up with her lover, He Dumps Her. Eight weeks in a burn unit, she never comes to visit.

Then, our MC apologizes to her first? Huh??! Why?? Then, he takes her to Paris? Why didn't he date? and find someone that Loved and Respected him, that he could Trust? His whore wife is lacking in all three.

If these were real people, I'd be tempted to find them, woo and win her, smack him in his face, then dump her again. Maybe Wimpy would understand then!

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Several times he vehemently declared he would never be a willing cuckold and yet here he is a willing cuckold, go figure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent story. Only thing that would make better would be pouring gas on Richards

‘S balls and striking a match. He should have suffered?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Forgive her why? I fear that this fits the category of RAAC. The wife was evil and its hard to understand why you would want to a make a complete reverse in your plot.

sizemediumsizemedium9 months ago

I am not one of the critics here but I did have some concerns about the story. I would be pissed as hell if my wife forgot my birthday or Father's Day. This guy didn't bring it up. The wife never went to the hospital to see him. That tells me that she did not love him or care for him. Then she screwed up the relationship with his mother. All that is too much. The wife needed to go and I don't mean to Paris. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like "sizemedium" below me, I've some problems with this story. Much was said by that commenter- forgetting Father's Day & birthday; to me, the latter's the worse. Wish a happy Father's Day & I'll be happy, but ignoring it altogether? Hell no! Then after his accident, she never visited him once. No matter what, a spouse wanting to save anything of a marriage or relationship with their partner doesn't NOT visit him when he's severely sick or injured. That says a lot of where she was. Honestly, I don't remember the thing with his mother, but along the same lines....

Lastly & as bad as everything else, after her betrayal, threats, belittlement & everything else, on the way to the airport, he fuckin' apologizes! W T F?!?! Most of the rest of his speech in the limo's OK, but the apology for his actions?

The thing that saved my rating from declining more than it did was the writing & how he took control, so to speak. Just for him to wimp out & cave in. With what happened, I'm unsure I like the reconciliation; her actions before, during & after her telling him about her adultery doesn't merit it, in my book. She followed their pre(?)- divorce agreement, good; they can be friends. But everything else including remarrying her- too little much too late. A weak 3 stars A disappointed Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read the comment by 'alvinjfrazier'. Says everything needed to know about this story. That Johnathan apologized before anything rubbed me raw. Instead of Susan just apologizes, she remarks at HIS words/ actions, affecting her "womanhood", but not saying anything- nor did he- about her statement & his fragile male ego. And as he(?) wrote, she's rewarded with a trip to Paris because she behaved according to their agreement? Big "effin" deal; if Susan didn't go outside the marriage, talked to Johnathan about her concerns, they wouldn't have been where they were.

He started out pretty strong but then caved in, no other way to say it. I understand staying in the house for the children, but don't see being in the same bedroom. Make the decision who gets to stay in the master & go from there. Susan not visiting him in the hospital after him admitted from those burns is both unforgivable & totally sinks this story.The author wound up making Johnathan into a spineless basket case. 2** gr

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

A one night stand might just be possible to forgive under certain circumstances, a short term fling is pretty much impossible because the cheater kept returning to the well, the only response to a year long affair is divorce, plain and simple.

There have been a number of alternatives written (thankfully not as many as February Sucks) and a few have gone the RAAC route, it never works.

mdadaminmdadamin8 months ago

the story started very well but the writer destroyed it at the end

she is an evil female, she cheated, tried to force him to accept her cheating, and continued the affair after threatening him with destroying him financially and taking his kids away from him, On the same day after her confession she went to her lover and stays with him even when she knows that she is destroying her husband

she only signed the divorce documents out of fear of being exposed to the whole world and being charged as an unfit mother, so she was forced not to sign it out of remorse

even after that when he was severely injured, she did not visit him at the hospital

he apologizes to her. what a wimp

it was a good story but turned into shit

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Stop pretending you aren't gay and start writing about getting your butt fucked by a big gay dude.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fine writing but... Susan carries on a year long relationship with this guy before being forced to tell him about it when caught kissing by their daughter. Not only that, but she threatens Johnathan if he should divorce her. Even after all that, she intends to still have sex with the guy.

What happens? He realizes that his long hours contributed to their problems. Actually, no it didn't. It was Susan willing to slut herself out for a sob story that did it. When he's in the hospital with first and second degree burns, does she rush to visit him? No. And to reward that all, he wants to bring her on a trip to Paris where they'll re-marry.. On the way, he even apologizes! She, in return, apologizes only after saying how much he hurt her & her womanhood. WTF?!?! So I wonder, what all the threats, arguments and hurtful words was all about.

Johnathan started strong in not accepting Susan's actions. But in the end, this author had him both wimping out & losing his balls, figuratively speaking. I don't see any man doing what he did in the end. The writing is a 4, but the actions that this author gave his "pawns", a 2. Ending in a low 3. This was about as weak as Nici's story in the original in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

RAAC? Fuck that. Susan is a slut who chose Rich over her husband and family seversl times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think your other commentators said it all. Your story has no balance between the evil done to the mc & family and the outcome. Apologising to her was just beyond comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nici's original was delusional...this is not any better.

Except based on Nici's writing...I would peg her as a narcissistic cunt who likes the idea of enasculating men. So you expect weak and stupid male characters in her writing.

This author? You'll find out quick that he seems to be a delusional milk toast of a man who writes stories about "soul mates" where the wife character loves so deeply that she has a long standing affair on her life partner.

Yet, in these stories,, the life partners always seem to forgive and take back the faithless piece of shit assuring us that they all live happily ever after in wedded bliss...regular and romantic visits to Paris. Mind blowing sex and love making with the reformed cheating slut. Always with grown up children who are always well adjusted and extremely successful as adults.

Shit if you believe this author...marriages are ALWAYS better after the wife cheats and has at least one affair. With the husband (always wealthy) taking control of things...but then magnanimously granting forgiveness to his erstwhile apologetic former spouse. And the wife character is always still infatuated with the husband character even after the divorce. Still loves him SO much. Is SO sorry she fucked that guy(s) and had the affair(s). And it always works out as a wonderful reconciliation. The only thing missing is to write in some unicorns who shoot rainbows out of their butts.

Stupid. Why would you think this alternate to Nici's story was a good idea or needed at all?

JedraffJedraff6 months ago

why the fuck did you right this cuck shit. you actually ruined a fairly good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What the fuck is this BS? She cheats so he apologises? Look, I get that marriages can and do survive infidelity but that can only happen if the cheating party is truly repentant for what they've done. Here, Susan remains convinced that she's done nothing wrong and is not swayed from that stance even when Superdick shows his true colours by dumping her as soon as their affair starts threatening to upset the balance of his life.

As Jedraff says below the author has taken what started out as a good story and completely vandalised it. Shocking.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five years after the events related in this story:

"We need to talk" said Susan.

"Remember when you were in hospital and I didn't come to visit you? Well, there was a reason for that. While you were laid up fighting for your life a man came here to visit me. He was crying and told me his dog had died and he was feeling suicidal. I felt so sorry for him that I let him fuck me and he's been banging me six ways to Sunday ever since. You don't mind, do you?

Anyway, he's going to be moving in here and sharing the marital bed with me because he's got a bigger cock than you and he fucks me much better than you've ever done but don't worry I've ordered a giant sized kennel for you to sleep in and it'll be placed in the back yard. I hope you're okay with all this?"

I took a sip of my unicorn pee while I considered my wife's declaration and then I spoke.

"Gee honey, I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful wife as you!".

JR

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ending ruined it. She cheated, which they might have gotten past. But then she actually threatened to ruin him financially, and take his kids. No coming back from that in 1,000 years. She's lucky he was stable, and didn't push her head into a full bathtub and hold it there until the bubbles stopped.

Not for the cheating, but for the threats. She demonstrated how evil and egocentric she was -- an unfit mother in every sense of the word.

StruckwrongStruckwrongabout 1 month ago

I mean why take a story that was already about making good men pathetic and making them moreso?

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I'm so sorry I read this drivel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories